Body (sort of)

NepoznatiNN

What's the story - i like T3M & T6M bodies ,

T3M has little bigger and better shaped tits & ass and foots that are unnatural but shaped like vanilla (and because of that it is easy to change high heels shoes) , but it does not have bouncing breast (easy to change) ,

T6M has bouncing breast and changed foots to more natural shape (probably changed mans foots , but because of that it is almost impossible to change elegant high heels shoes to T6M version if you want them to look at least decent) and also it does have changed shoulders (they are narrower) and hands (they are subdued and have expanded armpit) - that makes it somehow more elegant but you need more work to adjust hands and shoulders on clothes

I made sort of combination of booth bodies , using some best features , but leaved some that i like .

Separated foots from rest of body (it still work as femaleupperbody , just have 2 parts) and adjust high heels foots so you can interchange and use it when needed (probably only as template to make  high heels clothes) , on high heels version there is barely visible line .

Maked tits and ass little bigger , about as in T3M , but not 100% in same position - something between position on booth mods .

Also as addition i made 3 other versions for pregnancy -

1st one i call MILF - it is not much bigger just little baby fat on stomach and little bigger breasts and niples - called it MILF because it is for 1st stadium of pregnancy (for example if you set it to 9 days this body should be used for first 3) but also can be used for older womans , 1-3 days after pregnancy (or until you have kid/small animal to breastfeed) ...

with It can probably be used without changing most clothes that are used for my normal bodies (only latex and ghost clothes that are close to body should be adapted)

Other two are for middle and high pregnancy

If you want bigger stomach for prego versions , say but i do not like idea of pregnant woman looking more like she did swallowed vertibird

I did not change the names , if you want to try it you need to rename it to femaleupperbody and place in game (in right folder)

All versions (except high heels) are with natural foots , but you can change that with Nifskope - remove natural foot and add high heels from high heels version (i also added small file with only high heels foot)

Tell me what you think   :)

Cheers   :)

It looks great. I use T3M myself. I like T6M, but I like the hips better on T3M. I'd actually prefer something bigger or fuller, but I'm not aware of any such body + clothing/armor replacer.

I hope Fo4 comes with a body slider so we don't have to stick with one body type.

Thanks , Niobia .

This is not definitive version - seems that T6m have left tit moved a little to left (character left , not your) and when you make it bigger , you make that mistake bigger too . It is not visible in game (at all) but you can see it when you try to adjust vanilla clothes to this mod or T6M.

Part whit legs/foots is definitive because small line i made when attached high heels foots is barely visible in game . Here is picture from 3DStudio with shoes :

Keep in mind that in game is even less visible . Natural foot split is not visible at all .

I hoped for more comments , not because i want thakyou-s , but because i want comments about how it works for other people , in sexout animations , and how they are happy with pregnant stomach size , before i start adjusting vanilla Fallout clothes .

(Edit : Yep , even : "Fuck you NepoznatiNN & your mods" is better than nothing) 

BTW , you mentioned Fallout 4 and your hope it will have bodies like in Skyrim - strage thing - when i make this one i watched examples from Skyrim too , they have better textures (more natural) , but overall booth T3M & T6M are better made than they are (meshes part) , but slider is big + .

You want something bigger & fuller - you should try Bouncing Natural Breasts mod (from Nexus - http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/35047/?) , it does have many clothes too . It does have too much suspended & downhill hanging tits for my taste (although you can see girls like that often in real life) .

For me best way should be full combination of T6m & T3M :

That is picture with one over other , but not combined in one .

In my mod i still left shoulders & hands like in T6m because (although it make bigg problems for people that try to make clothes) it looks somehow classy , fragile & elegant , like porcelain doll .

The high pregnancy mesh is looking a bit small if it's meant to be at the end of the third trimester, vertibird or not. From the front it doesn't even look like it's a pregnant mesh. The pregnant belly is also a little blocky, some comparisons:

T36M:post-30850-0-15114300-1371639166_thumb.jpgpost-30850-0-58015400-1371639392_thumb.jpgpost-30850-0-72754700-1371639487_thumb.jpg

T6M:post-30850-0-54420500-1371639176_thumb.jpgpost-30850-0-13666400-1371639403_thumb.jpgpost-30850-0-78484300-1371639477_thumb.jpg

But besides those and the deformed left breast, it's a nice mashup of the two bodytypes.

Thanks brocules .

About vertibird - it is way i talking + my bad english , what i wanted to say is - i have seen for example pregnancy with 5 coyote puppies , where belly was bigger than rest of body combined and that is too much (and look ugly)

What exactly look blocky , in my opinion belly that i wanted to use as mid pregnancy look little cuboid , but as i said it is not meant to be final version , just as example until i get more comments and suggestions .

Left breast is not so much deformed , it is just little too much moved on left side of body , and with oversized nipple in pregnancy/BreastfeedingPeriod it making (little) problems in adjusting clothes . It is not hard to repair .

More problems is to not having too much different combination because if is file with clothes too big people will not download it .

What i trying to say is - for example - stage i wanted to use (and call MILF) as 1st pregnancy stage but also for older womans and as body for time when breastfeeding after giving birth - i hoped it will be able to use same clothes as normal body (like - breast part of clothes is oversized but still in some normal limit)

Seems that it is not going that way , biggest problem making oversized nipples , so clothes looks unnatural - they are neither pregnant woman clothes , neither normal .

What i will do is probably making some midpoint between bodies i wanted before as MILF body and Mid pregnancy body , if that is OK with you .

I will also make future mid & high pregnancy comparable bigger .

I made in middle & high pregnancy only belly bigger only belly , so that people who adjust clothes  do not have too much problems and give up .

Tell me , do you want me to change other parts too , to make them more natural pregnant body - like lowered ass and leveled line on lower part of back

How are experiences with different animations , by me it looks all OK , but i recently reinstalled Fallout as  Tale of Two Wastelands game , and do not have old savegames .

Only problem i see is , because of bigger ass , long weapons is inside ass when holding on back . Is that possible to solve with GECK so that all weapons will be little moved outside ? Or i need to solve this different way ?

When i (and you people) will be happy with bodies (prego & normal) , i planed to adjust all vanilla clothes to that new body (and make few new ones like schoolgirl , nurse & cheerleader & slutty/rags/slave version of vanilla ones) . That way we can have all in 1 file and avoid issue with invisible body when pregnant (and mod upploader does not say which mod from Nexus you need to download) . 

This is not hard , but it is repetitive and time consuming , so i will not start until all most mod maker are not happy with body .

I planed to do it during this summer , because i will not be able to play game , at least not sexout version (i live in small apartment , and during summer will have mom in visit - you can not play game with coyotes or deathclaw assrape females in front of 60 years old woman) .

OK , i repaired left boob (although it was not wrong) , removed former MILF body because it was unable to have same clothes like normal one (because bigger nipples) .

So there it is :

From left to right - normal , Milf (for older chicks/1st phase of pregnancy/1st phase after pregnancy- lactation period) , mid preg & high preg body

If you think there is not enough difference between phases of pregnancy look how it is with wireframe between 2 phases : 

Now i need your opinion , because adjusting vanilla clothe to this body is something like month worth of work , and that is too much if noone will use it in mods .

So : I do not need medals & hymns , just something like "go on , i will use it in my mod" or "fuck off , live us along" .

Cheers     :)

BTW - i lowered down ass too in higher phase of pregnancy - that is new . Not much , but wisible if you know what you looking for .

Probably the simplest way for now is to release it as a replacer, eventually if there become enough outfits and I get the body selection/outfit swapping system seperated from SCR, it could be added into that, but I would need at least 3 preg stages for each clothing outfit and the P4-P7 size nude bodies so my scripts are equal otherwise it gets messy if one body type has different number of stages, human pregnancies should in theory never get past P4 for single & twins.  A dozen coyote pups or bighorner calf is still going to be larger :)

I have a system in SCR planned for different sized breasts mainly C(B3) & D(B4) cup so a LeatherArmorH50T6P1B4 is Leather armor Health 50%, T6 body, Pregnant belly stage 1, Breasts D cup. I just haven't enabled or tested the Lactation code for bigger breasts and are also limited by the number of meshes supporting B4 or possibly B2 for milking damage.

There is also a Breast expansion system using animations here somewhere we want to implement, but no ones picked up to try it. I suspect it may not work as the breasts would change back to default when a sex animation is played.

Thanks Halstrom 

Yesterday i forgot to add link to download actual body files (little senility , little alcohol) , but this is good because today when i checked , i realized that high pregnancy body is not  symmetricall .

Again left side , this time not boobies but belly . Seems that T6M i use as template is asymmetricall but you do not see that untill try to oversize part of it .

Repaired that so there is link :

http://speedy.sh/DfyyQ/T36M.rar

Ill try to add bigger preg bellys for p4-p7 , at least 2 (1st for p4&5 & 2nd for p6&7)  but do not know how that will look considering that asymmetry. 

Think that dogs/coyote puppies are smaller than human , so 3 coyote puppies should use same belly as human/ghoul twins , but 4 or 5 should use bigger belly (there should be not possible to have more than 5 kids at once because it make you too much clicking and that become boredom) . 

Reptiles (Deathclaw , Gecko , Lakelurk , Nightstalkers...) and insects (including scorpions that in reality are not real insects) have eggs that are smaller and have soft skin (not hard as chicken egg) but with high number of eggs , you are right that there should be bigger belly too .

Rats & molerats are small .

Biggest belly should be for bighorners , brahmins , yao guays & super mutants .

Don't know about plants and centaurs .

Thats my opinion but you're the boss .

I base my concept on too much speculation so i need you to explain me what is possible to do with GECK later -

- i planning to apply to bodies i'm producing all vanilla clothes and make some uniforms , underwear & nightwear (that can be sexy/prostitute uniform on it's own) 

- when doing that all clothes will have normal but also skimpy/slutty & rags/slave version (some like westland settler / westland clothing can have even few wersions)

- is it possible to make something like sluttines atribute for NPCs so that game decide for NPCs which version they should wear - like normal or skimpy , with or without underwear (underwear is different clothes in different file)

- is it possible to made NPCs (or at least followers) to switch to different clothes when sleeping & swimming 

- when i made for example blue dress and 3 NPCs wear it - one is older (so she have MILF version) , one is pregnant (so she have prego version) and third have normal version - and i try to steal from all 3 ( or they are killed and i am taking what they have) is it possible to make that i steal from them normal version of clothes (which later can be stretched if my playing character become pregnant)

(it should be considering that in GECK it is different column for what they have and different for what you get when they are dead , but i'm not so sure about stealing)

this things are good to know before i make clothes so i know what & how to make , and because i do not know anything about GECK someone else should make this (hopefully)

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry , i did not work few days , played mostly .

I need help :

I made naked nightkin

and because i do not know shit about GECK , need someone to try it - like make nightkin by your character , made him remove all clothes (basically change to my naked skin as new clothes) and try sex animation .

even more help would be if you also upload that somewhere as esp , so i can try it too , and make other super mutant .

Nightkin_Naked.jpg
screen capture

http://speedy.sh/WH7q6/Nightkin-Naked.rar

Edit :  BTW , texture is not perfect , but can be little repaired later .

Here is Super Mutant naked too :

Super_Mutant.jpg
capture software

Marcus.jpg
screenshot tool

http://speedy.sh/B6Bfx/Super-Mutant.rar

If you ask yourself why is Marcus in separate file - it is because in game supermutant and nightkin head are in one part with hands and breast , and Marcus have different face .

I still did not try it in game , so please someone who is good in GECK try it and say does it work .

Bighorner/Human cross here

My idea is for him to be less aggressive than super mutant , but (little) stronger . He is preferring vegetarian food , meele fighting and speak in some cross of super mutant and bighorner sound (using supermutant voice and add normal bighorner sound between words) . 

Horner_Man.jpg
studio screenshot

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cvab0a3hh3o5ss1/Horner_Man.rar

Still did not try it in game .

Edit: and he is made on super mutant body so it should work with super mutant animations .

Brahmin/Human cross here

My idea is for him to be less aggressive than super mutant  (even less aggressive than Bighorner/Human but harder to calm down when angry) , but (little) stronger (even little stronger than Bighorner/Human). He is preferring vegetarian food , meele fighting (probably some oversized Axe) and speak in some cross of super mutant and brahmin sound (using supermutant voice and add normal brahmin sound between words) . 

He is made on super mutant body so it should work with super mutant animations , but i still did not try it in game.

Minotaur.jpg
lightshot free download

http://speedy.sh/GeRdH/Minotaur.rar

New creature - WereRat

Used body from small Deathclaw , head & tail from Rat and Dogs dick . I do not know how will work that all in game with deathclaw animations or will it show in game at all , and will not know untill i figure out GECK , or even better someone help me with small mod - summon friendly creatures i made and ask them for sex (with deathclaw animation for this one and SuperMutant animation for ones i made before) .

Whole idea is for this one - normal male NPC at night or in places where is not natural sunlight (caves , basements ,tunnels...) , but can be light from bulb become WereRat - stronger and faster but can fight only with claws (or with biting if exist animation for this) . 

Were_Rat.jpg
imageshackus

http://speedy.sh/mVhWN/WereRat.rar

Why not TRANNY ?

Added Breeze dick to female body . It works like dildo but is part of body so it should be OK .

It should use male animations when fucking or get sucked but female when fucked in ass or sucking , also she consider herself an female so she should have female voice and clothes , but i'll leave all that to modmakers .

Seems that anything i do have some "but.." , in this case i made it with hairy dick but in game it is shaved , probably because Sexout use his own textures . That is reason i made 2nd version with pubic hair as patchwork above dick .

Tranny_6.jpg
free screenshot tool

Tranny_5.jpg
screenshot windows 7

Tranny_2.jpg
image hosting free no registration

Tranny_3.jpg
windows screenshot tool

Tranny_1.jpg
google image hosting

Tranny_4.jpg
application screenshot

http://speedy.sh/Xuz2T/Trannyupperbody.rar

http://speedy.sh/cQues/Trannyupperbody-Pubic-Hair.rar

Some time ago i promised few uniforms , so there is 1st part (only normal versions for now ,  pregnant versions and more clothes when i find more free time)

First there are 2 Schoolgirl Uniforms - one blue with sailor shirt , one normal (with waistcoat) with checkered pattern :

(Edit : for download Schoolgirls suits look in my next post , changed them a little)

Second there are 3 female Legion uniforms :

According to Fallout Wiki : "Children of slaves are taken from their parents after birth and placed in the care of priestesses, who raise them in keeping with Caesar's doctrine."

So i made Vestal Priestesses . Real Vestal girls ware virgins (burned alive if captured in sex) that guarded holly fire , but because Caesar's Legion is in reality bunch of tribals and raiders with some military drilling and little better metal armors i do not think they would care about chastity .

In any case they are uniformed part of Legion , and because of that have much higher status . For manual work and sex they have slaves and captured girls .

They are guarding fire (one version of them sometimes even on field , if there are bigger maneuvers) , teaching kids noncombat things , watching slaves and care for morale of soldiers - helping  to wounded of course giving sex , but because they are proud part of Legion (this should be faction uniforms) conversation about sex should be different than with slaves or even willing visitors , something like : "Priestess , i need something to remove my thoughts about incoming battles ." "In that case little relaxing should help . For Legion!"   :)

They are not prostitutes , and are not available to normal visitors , only worthy ones , do net get money for sex (maybe some gifts from time to time , like you get from factions that like you) .

I think it is big offend and punch to Legion if you rape or hurt them , not to mention enslave them, kill or make prostitutes or animal breading bitches out off them .

BTW , if that game is real and you go with woman character helping Legion , that would be probably your reward , becoming something like them - Field one probably , if you are pretty normal one (and becoming exclusive officers bitch) , High priestess is for daughters of officers .

So here are :

- Field Priestess (livest rank) that help to normal ones and sometime goes even with soldiers in battles , although her task is not fight , have skimpier clothes for easier movement (and unclothing) but also have more armor for protection .

- Normal ones called just Vestal Priestess , they should be at most 1-2 in Nelson (more if you make mod that make Legion position in Nelson more secure) , 2-3 in Cottonwood and Legate's Camp , more in Fort helping to High Priestess . On other places with more Legion soldiers like Legion raid camp or Techatticup mine (and camp near it) they are going only occasionally when needed to maintain morale and guarded with few soldiers and Field Priestesses .

- Legion High Priestess - highest one , daughters of Legion Officers , maybe one stationary in Fort and 2-3 in rest of game , traveling between biggest other Legion bases 

Vestal_1.jpg
image hosting software

Vestal_2.jpg
green shot

Vestal_3.jpg
image hosting 10mb limit

http://speedy.sh/wUcSm/Legion-Vestal-Priestess.rar

Thanks , after your comment i checked and find out i uploaded checkered schoolgirl with wrong texture on socks and shirt .

About belt i in same time agree and disagree - in a way that i like contrast in color between suits and vault belt , but agree that vault belt look too much futuristic for schoolgirl uniform , at most that thing on back .

So i made compromise - 

- for checkered suit i made simple buttons on waistcoat and added small backpack that cover that part of vault belt and that is default (you can remove it with Nifskope if you do not like it) , but i made extra brown belt (saved as belt and backpack only to save space) with which you can replace it (also have removable backpack)

- for sailor suit i made new belt that i like and made it default , but you can replace it with brown one or old vault one (also made it as belt and backpack only save for raplacing with Nifskope)

Schoolgirl_new.jpg
image hosting no registration

http://speedy.sh/nWsSB/Schoolgirl.rar

Hope that is better.

All comments are welcome , no matter do you like or dislike it , that way i know what people want .

Also some advices about what you can do with GECK would be welcome too - in a way that for example i do not know what to do when i have same clothes with multiple textures (one skirt and few different colors) is it possible to upload meshes for one color and multiple textures and switch between them with GECK to save space (think something like that should be possible because it was made for robco and redracer suits)? 

New Nurse uniform , Elegant dress (2 version - in black and white) and one sexy set that i already uploaded on other thread (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17716-need-help-with-textures-nifskope-game/page-2) but here is adjusted to T36M body (it does have lacy tangas , in black and white , which you can use with other clothes) :

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry about long absence , but as i mention somewhere before , during summer i have in visit in my small apartment few (old) family members and not much time alone for making clothes for naked girls (or watching porn   :(  ).

Today (and it is my birthday) i am giving you 2 sets of meshy underwear in 2 colors each (black & white) . One is normal set - bra , skimpy panties , halters and stockings , other is made more as sleeping set - camisole top & ruffled panties .

I am working on some Police uniform & few American Indian/Native sets , and hope that will at least them finish during summer .

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

My family finally leaved , i was almost an month unable to work with Fallout or watch porn . Now i am fapping and trying to remember how to work with 3DStudio . For exercise i made another underwear , this time an body (in 2 colors - black & white) .

Have some other started things too , but they will need to wait 2-3 days , until i check them (they are in basic condition because i tried to remember ideas and didn't have time to watch accuracy) .

image.jpg
photo hosting software

image.jpg
image post

http://speedy.sh/g8fgd/Underwear-Part-3.rar

Cheers

I am lazy bastard so i used first image share & file share web sites shown in Google

Here are files on mediafire (hope they will work):

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fc4x11aqfjzgx6b/Super_Mutant.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ib353l3grak8jjc/Nightkin_Naked.rar

BTW , if you try them in game , send me an feedback about how they work (do i need to repair or change something and so ...) that would be helpful for my future works.

GECK is one of least user friendly programs , so i never tried them in game (i could maybe , and that's big maybe , add them as NPCs but to try them with sexout commands is too advanced for my knowledge) . You will probably need to switch between my naked ones when in sex animations and vanilla ones in other situations . 

Cheers

In last few days played NCRCF mod from Nexus together with Tryout Beta & Sexout Player Slave (yep , i know they are uncompatible , i just wanted to try them) .

On some place in NCRCF mod when you get captured , you can read in Computer that they already captured some female NCRCF Guard or Soldier (can't remember) and that they want to make with teeth implant sex slave & spy out of her .

Never managed to find her but i made clothes for her (but you can use it wherever you want). Powder Gangers hate NCR , so to humiliate her that clothes are made out of NCR flag & prostitute uniform :

Also when played some time ago Slave Jail Reloaded & Slave Town , remember that there was few Secretaries captured with you (with destiny to become whores) and also in Jail was some Secretary employed by slavers .

I made some clothes for such character (panties & stockings are from underwear set on top of this page and you can add them with Nifskope - i did not uploaded them 2nd time , only dress is in this file )  :

Cheers

Archived