• 5 months later...
PEM_YourSplendidLife v1.00a

I revise PEM_YourSplendidLifeLang.ini of the English version.

Because the English sentence that I defined was inappropriate, initialization was not made with English version definitely.

Because the ini file which I revised was not included in the package which I distributed, I updated it.

LoversChildDataBase_v103a

I revise PEM_LoversToolsLang.log of the English version.

Because the English sentence that I defined was inappropriate, initialization was not made with English version definitely.

• 4 weeks later...
Hello. 

It seems to me that there is in the generator a  logic anomaly: the child inherits the genetic characteristics from the mother carrying the fetus, not the mother who produced the egg. 

The rest seems ok, eg inherited factions are those of the mother giving birth, which is logical since from education. 

All seems ok after changing in the version I use then line 68 of script 'a3hgDefaultGenerator' from

set childsampleRef to call zLoversDBChildSelection race Sex FatherGene Mother

to 

set childsampleRef to call zLoversDBChildSelection race Sex FatherGene MotherGene
M2p

Edit NB : I have a doubt on inherited class, is it genetic or educational? For now I seek where it is determined in the code.

Hello. 

It seems to me that there is in the generator a  logic anomaly: the child inherits the genetic characteristics from the mother carrying the fetus, not the mother who produced the egg. 

The rest seems ok, eg inherited factions are those of the mother giving birth, which is logical since from education. 

All seems ok after changing in the version I use then line 68 of script 'a3hgDefaultGenerator' from

set childsampleRef to call zLoversDBChildSelection race Sex FatherGene Mother

to 

set childsampleRef to call zLoversDBChildSelection race Sex FatherGene MotherGene
M2p

Edit NB : I have a doubt on inherited class, is it genetic or educational? For now I seek where it is determined in the code.

It is not a mistake.
I set it intentionally.
It is the problem that is possible only when you transplant an ovum.
A person giving birth should be the same as a vitelline provider basically.
However, the possibility that a vitelline provider exists in the case of delivery is not 100%.
What can establish the blood relationship of the vitelline mother's side has only a pregnant woman.
Therefore I had such a logic in defiance of a hereditary problem.
This is because it cannot decide the blood relationship of the child if hereditary father and hereditary mother do not understand it.

Another reason is to avoid the tacit attack by the racial difference.
Because it is the environment where a person with delivery can live with a person with delivery if it is the same sort, a child is safe.
However, the possibility that the security of the child is not guaranteed even if a child belongs to the faction same as a person with delivery when the families of the child are different stays.

It is the Japanese original as follows.

それは間違いではありません。
意図的にそれを設定しています。
それはあなたが卵子を移植した場合にのみ起こり得る問題です。
基本的に卵子の提供者と出産する人は同じのはずです。
しかし、出産の際に卵子の提供者が存在している可能性は100%ではありません。
卵子の母方の出自を確定できるのは妊婦しかありません。
だから遺伝的な問題を無視してそのようなロジックにしました。
遺伝的な父親及び遺伝的な母親が分からなければ子供の出自を決定出来なくなるからです。

もうひとつの理由は種族の違いによる暗黙の攻撃を避けるためです。
出産者と同属であれば出産者が生存出来る環境であるので子供は安全です。
しかし子供の種族が異なる場合子供が出産者と同じ派閥に属していても子供の安全が保障されない可能性が残ります。

I'm trying an oriented game based on genetical manipulations. For now no need for developping a dedicated mod and for trying I use the possibility to transfert items from an inventory to an other.

I agree on the fact that genetic mother may be the NPC carrying ovum and understand the racial problem but you have the same for example on a rape if the race of baby is the one of the father. If child is attacked or attacks and die, no problem, it's life :P

For now I play with a self modified version RP oriented and have no problems, I'll see while playing :

- genetic mother and father are used to determine the race of the baby

- factions and class are determined by the NPC which give birth and educate the child

But you did a great work!!! The only reason why I didn't play Oblivion was the lack of variety in the child production and you resolve this problem greatly.

I'm trying an oriented game based on genetical manipulations. For now no need for developping a dedicated mod and for trying I use the possibility to transfert items from an inventory to an other.

I agree on the fact that genetic mother may be the NPC carrying ovum and understand the racial problem but you have the same for example on a rape if the race of baby is the one of the father. If child is attacked or attacks and die, no problem, it's life :P

For now I play with a self modified version RP oriented and have no problems, I'll see while playing :

- genetic mother and father are used to determine the race of the baby

- factions and class are determined by the NPC which give birth and educate the child

But you did a great work!!! The only reason why I didn't play Oblivion was the lack of variety in the child production and you resolve this problem greatly.

It is nice that you praised my mod, but thinks that it should be sent to Modder which made Tamago club and Hiyoko club.
(But people distributing Tamago club/Hiyoko club in LL are not original authors.)
My mod is nothing more than one of the variations.

I think that you should edit ini file if you want to take good care of a child.
  • 4 months later...

I am confused on how to get the translation to work? I have the mod installed and I can't read it at all. Everything is random unreadable symbols. 

Which mod do you ask about?

There is mod which I distribute to first post of this thread.

The change mod to change hair and other things. 

I am confused on how to get the translation to work? I have the mod installed and I can't read it at all. Everything is random unreadable symbols. 

Because there is link to Nexus in first post, please acquire it from there.

The latest edition of mod is 1.80.

In addition, an update version of the definition file of the English version is shown.

When there is a comma in a translated sentence because it does not parse it, it is not handled definitely.

When you correct a translated sentence, please be careful about the points.

There is the comma only in one to distribute a number and a translated sentence.

In addition, an update version of the definition file of the English version is shown.

When there is a comma in a translated sentence because it does not parse it, it is not handled definitely.

There is the comma only in one to distribute a number and a translated sentence.

I have edition 1.80. My problem is I do not know how to correct the text so it will show in english. 

I have edition 1.80. My problem is I do not know how to correct the text so it will show in english. 

I see.

There should be a text file (Data\ConScribe Logs\Per-Mod\PEM_ChangeModLang.log).
The text which is displayed if you edit it is changed.
Text (%z/%r/%n/%g etc) consisting of % sign and the English letter of one character in an original text is included.
You may ask this meaning.
This is a sign to be used in a script of oblivion.

I wrote it for the explanation of mod, but it is necessary to understand the form of the script.

I write the meaning of the symbol for the time being.

%n - replaced with the name of a reference or object passed in a ref variable
%r - replaced by a new-line character (takes no arguments).
%z - replaced by the contents of a string variable
%g - This usually works just like "%.0f", displaying 0 decimal places. When the number is 1000000 or larger, though, the game displays it in scientific notation (1E+006)

It is necessary for you to check the next function if you want to know the meaning of the script.
MessageBox of the function that The Elder Scrolls Construction Set provides.
MessageBox of the function that OBSE provides.

These symbols are replaced with the specific data in the game.
In addition, the turn that they appear even if you change the text is not changed because it is appointed in a script.

• 7 months later...

Because there was a question in other sites, I leave an answer here.

[LoversChildDataBase] About IsAllowNothing option.
When IsAllowNothing is set to 1, RaceID of the parent is extracted from HIYOKO which is not appointed.
Because it is extracted from that when HIYOKO where RaceID of the parent was appointed is registered, RaceID of the parent is not extracted from unestablished HIYOKO.
RaceID of the parent is recognized as character string in ini file of Loverschilddatabase.
Therefore, you must register it as "000000" when you do not appoint RaceID of the parent.

The following is Japanese.

IsAllowNothingオプションについて。
IsAllowNothingが1に設定されている場合、親のRaceIDが指定されていないHIYOKOから抽出される。
親のRaceIDが指定されたHIYOKOが登録されている場合にはその中から抽出されるので親のRaceIDが未設定のHIYOKOから抽出されない。
Loverschilddatabaseのiniファイルにおいて親のRaceIDは文字列として認識されている。
従って親のRaceIDを指定しない場合、それは"000000"として登録しなければならない。

Hi Perfectioncat,your approach to Hiyoko is so interesting! Forgive me if I repeat an already answered question, i may need new eyeglasses :)

I use Movomo's Hiyoko Future Dream,and WappyOne's  Hiyoko Generator Brood Mother.Are those compatible with your mod?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I showed a bug revision of PEM_YourSplendidLife.

(PEM_YourSplendidLife v1.02)

I corrected that it was worked that schedule search processing was repeated when there was wander package.
I corrected that it was not carried out definitely when the same type of AI packages were carried out consecutively.
(Because Wander package is inserted automatically if time does not continue, in this case there is not the problem)

I changed it to work with the following cases by this correction.
 -Around the object (reference)
 -Around target NPC
 -The cell which there was when you registered a schedule
You cannot register if you do not appoint the object (reference) same as before about External Cell.

I showed a bug revision of PEM_YourSplendidLife.

(PEM_YourSplendidLife v1.02a)

The Wander package of the internal cell designation revised it to change it to the Wander package in the place when it arrived at the appointed inside cell because it was a non-recommended package type.
In addition, processing to reduce load when there was not Player in the same cell was carried out, but revised it when Player was not near because originally frequency of the processing fell down in this case not to carry out the processing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...