Athstai

I don't understand why i'm the only one with the crashing problem:huh::huh:

Pt. 1 worked just fine

but in this update the whole city just wants to crash...

I have everything that this mod needs.. and i even disabled mods one by one to see if they conflicted with this.

Are you positive that there isn't any new requirements i may need?

I really want to play pt 2 :(:(

Hi Jay1646,

It's not clear why you would be having ctd when you just updated the .esp to part 2.

First, I'll just clear up the obvious: 1) You made a clean save and 2) You don't have 255 or more mods loaded and 3) You have SI installed and 4) You have the latest Lovers package.

If the above is true, it may be your load order, would you be able to post it?

This is by far my favourite mod, Lovers or no. Never realised how much I missed dialogue and story until you added it. Love the domination aspect and how you've started off small, rather than straight into orgies.

Fantastic mod, please add more!

Just wondering, will this mod be 'lore' correct when its finished? IE would it fit a serious roleplay playthrough, without resulting in the PC being cock-crazed or messing with the games established story?

I played the first update, but I believe I had a mod conflict, because after stripping and walking around the room, the leader ran up to me... and I just got (Seduce) and other basic interaction options that makes me assume another mod was overriding a conversationt hat was supposed to happen. Never the less, what I saw looked promising.

Looking forwards to seeing where it goes.

I can't exactly speak for Athstai here, but I'd reckon it's up to you how your character acts.

The mod's still got a ways to go, but I always got the impression the PC would be reluctant all the way, but going through with their demands at the cost of her reputation and career.

*shrugs*

Just wondering, will this mod be 'lore' correct when its finished? IE would it fit a serious roleplay playthrough, without resulting in the PC being cock-crazed or messing with the games established story?

Mhm, that probably depends how you see your character in the first place. I mean already the first two stages are pretty far fetched far most serious RP runs, except if you choose the first fail possibility. At least I wouldn't let my character run around to ask for BJs to rescue some girls, but rather take my chances in fighting.

The next stages are getting.. umm.. harder with several variations of sex involved. However in terms of "mindbreak" I intend to keep the PC being blackmailed to the end.

I can't exactly speak for Athstai here' date=' but I'd reckon it's up to you how your character acts.

[/quote']

Well that's true to an extent, certainly. On the other hand, if your character gets cursed so she has to have sex every 30 minutes or else all her stats drop to 1, (for example) then that poses a few problems, both tactically and on a purely roleplaying level. I understand that wolfzq's mods tend to do things like this. Not that that's a bad thing ... but some people may prefer to start new characters for such mods

So I think the question asked here amounts to will this questline put my toon back more-or-less the way it found her, or should I make sure I have a clear save before starting on it?

That's the way I read it, anyway.

Well It's a good start.

I like the idea that you are slowly forced into a road of corruption. Crowning isle starts you off a slut. It's GOOD but from a RP perspective this could be better.

IMO get the Lovers to check if your character is a virgin and have scripts accordingly. It is a nice touch to acknowledge your characters first sexual experience is via rape.

Also take the road to corruption slowly. (assuming that is what you are doing) The cursed armor quest line just doesn't get the feel right. You get raped in 3 days via scripts and theirs no acknowledgment of your experience, and it makes it look like you enjoy it? Just doesn't work. Your story showed some shame and it was a good start. Continue with that and don't rush getting over that shame.

I agree with you on the virgin-part. My character will probably be a virgin or fairly new to sex when I'll do Dark Lessons. I'll probably wait for the full version, though.

Not a fan of slutiness, be it "from the start" (not a fan of crowning either, except for the pimpquest) or from moral corruption. Defiling I'm all for though. ;p

We'll see how Athstai plays it out! I'm fairly certain I'll enjoy it immensely regardless of which direction he takes it.

Great Mod! Lots of fun so far' date=' and lore-friendly too!

All things considered, rescuing innocent girls by putting up with a bit of humiliation might be embarrassing, but so far it has been less painful then rescuing some nobleman's spoiled brat of a son from an oblivion gate.

[/quote']

Don't remind me...

Please Sir, could we have some more?

It's well written at least, even if maledom isn't my thing.

However from an RP standpoint I think the setup could use some embellishing, right now they're just 3 mooks in an inn holding a girl hostage - any of my characters could beat them the hell down in an instant and save the girl that way.

I would imagine some dungeon + deadly trap with the hostage of some sort would work better, somewhere down the line when the mod is more complete of course.

Archived