Athstai

Love the idea of this mod. I've been working on a personal mod myself that had similar ideas to this as well, where the main heroine was being sort of coerced into doing things she didn't want to do. Love the idea. Mine relies on way too many modded dialogue options and AdultPlayPlus dialogue that I edited to make any sort of sense for an upload for the community. It would literally change about 6 different mods. So even though I'd love to share mine (it's also a work in progress) I'm glad someone else stepped up and released theirs to the community without need of replacing or changing dialogue on others.

I GREATLY look forward to where you decide to progress your storyline. Remember. Sometimes the buildup makes the payoff that much better. Take some time to really get this story going.

Sometimes the buildup makes the payoff that much better. Take some time to really get this story going.

Well there are 4 hostages to go for untill the climax :) I have already a good idea for all but the last one, but that is a long way to go yet anyway.

Work on part two is going well btw, I think it should be finished by tomorrow. If you liked the theme of the mod you will all love this too *tease* No "full" sex/intercourse yet, thats in for the third stage, but it is getting smuttier ;)

Just finished playing through it and the mod looks and plays great!

The humiliation aspect is there, and the dialogue is superior to any lovers plugin to date. What a great start!

well i loved it. hope you'll continue your work' date=' maybe even create a faction? it's just an idea but maybe after finishing saving the gals, your character could be a "town slut" or something...

[/quote']

^^ Seconded. I mean, with all of the sexual mischief that goes on in Chorrol (Lovers Bitch, Sexy Maid of Chorrol, PlayerSlave, Sexlivion, and more), why not make the player Chorrol's town slut?

Hi Athstai,

I tried ithe mod a few times from scratch and tried all the options offered, it worked beautifully with no issues.

one thing, I was not able to adjust positioning during sex, keys 1, 2, 3 & 4 seemed disabled.

Enjoy the mod, good concept, great work. thank you.

R13.

I've had zero crash issues Jay, sorry. :/

Also, I wanted to say that the dialogue with the two women was masterfully done.

I'll be waiting for the remaining three episodes. :heart::heart::heart:

Edit edit: Okay, so upon closer inspection in the toolset...there's nothing (majorly) wrong. I just get a strange error message twice before the spanking. However! I think my gal is facing the wrong way. The guy's slapping her belly.

So i guess im alone on the whole chorrol crashing thing huh?

Are you trying to load a savegame of 0.1? That might not work (i'm not sure however, I haven't tried). Otherwise it must be some incompability with some other mod you have active I suppose.

I had a guard rush into the Tavern, kill the guys holding the first girl hostage as well asthe Khajit InnKeeper, and a couple other folks... NO IDEA why. Game crashed a bit after that.

Reloaded, did it again and both Hostages were saved without any faults.

This is an impressive Mod, by all rights. Its nice to see a mod that deals with a "scenario" rather than random shit that makes no sense.

So I put this one on my top lovers mods right beneath Lover's Bitch. The other scenario based lovers mod that I've gotten to work.

Ive had no crashes. Also, I use LoversPK extender, and it works fine?

The question is if you saw the sex positions and scenes you were supposed to. In my test that didn't work out properly with PK Extender.

works great for me! keep up the good work. maybe i'm being picky but is it just me or are the faces of the girls weird? i mean their eyes are closed and they have no expression.

That is the result of setting an NPC to unconscious and back again. I suppose there are ways around it' date=' but given that you only spoke once to a girl in the first two stages and having closed eyes wasn't even that bad there I didn't bothered looking into it.

it would also be nice if you add some more dialouge to the girls.

They will get in the next stage, through I'm guessing they would rather have been one of the mute girls of the first two stages ;)

Um and just for the records: I use girl as synonym for woman here and in the game, the hostages are adults.

Archived