Athstai

This...this is excellent. I wish you a lot of luck with this mod, I love it.

I had a wee bit of trouble getting past the undressing-part due to a modconflict somewhere on my end, but I got it working. I spotted a few spelling errors here and there, like "cook" instead of the male genitalia, but nothing serious. I'm very excited about this mod, I've always been a sucker for adult quests. :P

How big is this going to be? One "event" per girl such as the one in the current version, or something more...?

At any rate, good work!

Just tried it. Seemed bug instantly.

The guy in the chorrol tavern who ordered my character to undress couldn't seem to realize that I did take all her clothes off. He just kept counting down until the 30 seconds were up.

Tried it twice. Didn't work either time.

Not sure what else to do.

Mhm that seems strange. The script is just checking all your possible chest and pants slots if there are any items equipped. So either there is some hidden item in one slot (any mod?)' date=' you are using on old OBSE version or there are some other contidtions which would return a result for the GetEquippedObject function i'm not aware of.

Maybe try it with a new created char and disable all not needed mods while trying it?

I had a wee bit of trouble getting past the undressing-part due to a modconflict somewhere on my end, but I got it working.

Any idea which mod caused the problems? Maybe i can work arround it.

I spotted a few spelling errors here and there, like "cook" instead of the male genitalia, but nothing serious.

Sometimes that damn spell checking "corrects" profany it shouldn't.. well and sometimes I just do the errors, english isn't actually my first language.

How big is this going to be? One "event" per girl such as the one in the current version, or something more...?

One event per girl is the current plan. But its like wiriting a story, it can go on as long as the author has enough ideas and motivation - after all there can be more than one lesson (quest) :) Currently I don't know how long it will be at the end, writing this part took a good chunk of time already. I do suppose i might work on and finish the second part this weekend however. Now that I'm somewhat familiar with the Construction Kit it works out at least a bit faster.

Doesn't Set Body "dress" the character in her new body? Could be that a script checking clothing slots might see a character dressed in a nude suit as still dressed.

Maybe the script could check for clothing weight & value instead, Joburg style? Weight & Value 0 = Nude.

Doesn't Set Body "dress" the character in her new body? Could be that a script checking clothing slots might see a character dressed in a nude suit as still dressed.

Maybe the script could check for clothing weight & value instead' date=' Joburg style? Weight & Value 0 = Nude.

[/quote']

Good idea :) Should be easy to change, going to upload a changed version lateron.

Doesn't Set Body "dress" the character in her new body?

Aha! This is indeed what could've caused the conflict for me. It was the exact same thing as Madmartigan34 described.

I can't be sure though, as I deactivated all my mods after a few attempts to see if the error was on my end or not.

Anyway, it's good to hear there's a possibility of even more shady quests on the horizon. Thumbs up.

Edit: Seems SetBody is innocent. Must be some other mod causing a conflict.

what about the load order ? i guess that the kneel animation is automatic when you are in front of the drunk man ? Nothing appends for me.

Just sneak' date=' It took me a while to figure out myself.

[/quote']

Yep thanks you, i found it too after a while.

The mod is indeed short at this time but it is really promising, we need more mod with story inside !

it would be interesting if someone could actually make a kneeling animation for this.

Well it include already an kneeling animation, this is what the hostage does. However the idea is to let the player do as much as possible himself for immersion effects. A animation would have to be started and stopped by the script - you would have to be prevented from moving too.

Mhm.. except if you can play idleanimations over the sneaking one. Might try this lateron, through if I keep working on this part the second one gets delayed.. but it might not take too long, lets see.

Can't wait. and the idea about animations was just something to actually make it look like the drunkard was jacking off on your face because when i played the mod he kept walking around and when it got to the part were he did his thing he was pointing to my right not at me. i'm not complaining or anything just giving possible ideas for relatively minor problems that don't need to be fixed right now.

This is a brilliant start, thanks! Remarkably sophisticated for a first draft, with awareness of the player's position and other little touches, nicely done.

It ran smoothly the first time for me, although the drunkard started by looking off to the wall - pushing him around until he ran to return to his original position fixed that.

The crouching posture's actually not bad at all, though I agree using the kneeling posture would be quite clever - to preserve the player's autonomy, it could be entered by a dialogue choice triggered by the mercenary's order; disabling the player controls once in the kneeling position can be handled as in LoversLandE. Even with player controls disabled, one can watch for a particular key (as LoversLandE does for the "breaking free of the effects" key) to allow the player to change their mind and stand up, if desired.

Archived