Show us your character!

Just started a new game, my character is called Bambi, a dumb blonde with big tits (sorry to any dumb blondes with big tits that feel stereotyped...).

The facial expression got stuck after fighting geckos, so I just had to make it a modeling session...:D

post-12780-13597874588855_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...

Using the Skinny body' date=' by any chance? :)

Anyway... one of mine that I used to model some of Loogies outfits... shame I lost the save files for her in a crash. :(

[/quote']

No the Body this cloth supports is FemaleupperbodyFlat

One of the variants for the CE mod.

The character it self uses Angelica

you can see the line between hand and cloth in this photo

ScreenShot53.jpg

You can't see the body unless its naked, and I am not posting them since last time I did that I got banned by nexus.

I just got fo3 again and found CE and TEA, but the only one I can get to work is CE 2.2. TEA makes my transceiver disappear from my inventory. You ever run into this problem?

Considering this is the last place that google takes me to, I should probably link where I found the mods here.

I also remember having one that spawned them with clothes. Wouldn't know where to find such things, would ya?

Any help is appreciated. I'm sorry for being a bumb-guy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Huh didn't even know there was a thread like this, which is why I posted in the other one.

Anyway if you've seen my stuff on the NV nexus you'll probably recognise my character right away:

2436295-1358805893.jpg

If you haven't, this is my character Cris who has been my character since I got NV on the PC (before that I was playing the console version) which was a little over two years ago.

Well, I guess I have a few characters I use, but really, if we all have one character that is our own, I know which mine is.  Her name is Kristina Calderon.

241581-1328056125.jpg

Some of you might know her.  If you don't, you can just call her Kris.  Or Kriss, depending on when you meet her.

the_alpha_and_the_omega_by_jonas66-d4drn

a_meeting_ordained__part_2_by_jonas66-d4

Seen here relaxing.  

241581-1342870258.jpg

And later in life.  

241581-1357612968.jpg

I'll stop myself there, I've got hundreds.   :cool:  She has a whole story I wrote about her, though.  300 pages, so I'll spare you the details.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?26k65mtgfaha3ao

• 1 month later...