{UPDATE - 2014 July 06} Teen Monli Race

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Silly question, but how do I completely uninstall the race mod and 2013July03-LiLMonli_UNP Texture Sets-Installer? I installed them with Mod Organiser, but when I uninstalled them, I still get the sound effects changes and all the races are short like the Monli. I can't play the game like this. Is there a folder or something I need to delete? Where? I can't see anything. >.<

41 minutes ago, Kahnadah said:

Silly question, but how do I completely uninstall the race mod and 2013July03-LiLMonli_UNP Texture Sets-Installer? I installed them with Mod Organiser, but when I uninstalled them, I still get the sound effects changes and all the races are short like the Monli. I can't play the game like this. Is there a folder or something I need to delete? Where? I can't see anything. >.<

i just checked and as far as i can tell there is no sound files in that version of the race.  It is possible that MO overwritten some files for ECE.  You can see if reinstalling ECE will fix the body issues.  as for sound the files i have of PsychoMachina's last updates before i took it over for him do not have voice files with them.  his elin races do as a separate download.  the monli race draws it resources from "meshes\actors\character\Monli" and "Textures\Actors\character\Monli"  the SKSE and Script folders have only the race compatibility scripts and HDT files with a SKSE.ini

you can see if any of the monli folders are still there but if you use MO (i do not use MO) my understanding is that nothing gets put in the root data folder of the skyrim install.  

4 hours ago, snagi1212 said:

i just checked and as far as i can tell there is no sound files in that version of the race.  It is possible that MO overwritten some files for ECE.  You can see if reinstalling ECE will fix the body issues.  as for sound the files i have of PsychoMachina's last updates before i took it over for him do not have voice files with them.  his elin races do as a separate download.  the monli race draws it resources from "meshes\actors\character\Monli" and "Textures\Actors\character\Monli"  the SKSE and Script folders have only the race compatibility scripts and HDT files with a SKSE.ini

you can see if any of the monli folders are still there but if you use MO (i do not use MO) my understanding is that nothing gets put in the root data folder of the skyrim install.  

Thanks for the reply! I tried to re-install ECE and the problem still persists. I think it might not be related to Monli though. I installed Skykids, and deleted it, and it looks like that's where the problems lie. I'll keep searching and if I find anything I'll post to "close" my post.

*EDIT* Fixed! It wasn't this mod that was causing the problems, and I've gotten rid of the offending mod. Thing is I don't remember installing it...

1 hour ago, Kahnadah said:

Thanks for the reply! I tried to re-install ECE and the problem still persists. I think it might not be related to Monli though. I installed Skykids, and deleted it, and it looks like that's where the problems lie. I'll keep searching and if I find anything I'll post to "close" my post.

*EDIT* Fixed! It wasn't this mod that was causing the problems, and I've gotten rid of the offending mod. Thing is I don't remember installing it...

good to hear.  hope i was helpful

• 3 months later...

HELP

I'm using MO and every time I try to start the game with the race mod enabled it won't start. MO will show the little window saying its locked for a few seconds and then the window disappears and nothing happens. 

SSE 1.5.62

SKSE 2.0.11

race menu 0.2.12

the CBBE texture pack

Grootama's XPMS Extended

Also when I enable the skeleton I get that weird thing where everyone has no animations and just glides around, I'm guessing I have to use FINS, am I right?

21 hours ago, ellennas said:

HELP

I'm using MO and every time I try to start the game with the race mod enabled it won't start. MO will show the little window saying its locked for a few seconds and then the window disappears and nothing happens. 

SSE 1.5.62

SKSE 2.0.11

race menu 0.2.12

the CBBE texture pack

Grootama's XPMS Extended

Also when I enable the skeleton I get that weird thing where everyone has no animations and just glides around, I'm guessing I have to use FINS, am I right?

This Version was not made for SSE only LE the meshes have to be converted using the SSE Nif Optimizer.  as for FINS it does need to be ran.  I have not used this version in a while so i cant remember if it has its own skeleton off the top of my head but that will need replacing also with one made for SSE.  I made a version for SSE from my Update but it is a WIP as it needs Sculpting  which is not avalible in SSE version of Racemenu as of the last time i check which was a few months ago.

• 7 months later...
On 7/16/2013 at 11:59 PM, PsychoMachina said:

Hello Renexing

It's possible.  It could also possibly be CotS, but I have not tested CotS with ECE.

The body looks like the UNP flatchest (UNP Petite for the Lil Monli) because the armor is from either Loli Labs armor collection or the loli armor (conversions) by LostDayWalker.  However, the CBBE Petite body should be able to use those armors as long as their are means to hide any gaps (wrist, ankle, neck) as the CBBE body is slightly larger.

I was able to make a reasonable facsimile with the Lil Monli and UNP Petite body.

post-64505-0-44463300-1374012138_thumb.jpg

Hello PsychoMachina. I'm new.

Can you said me. Where is or where to find that armour or dress in the picture. It is in http://www.mediafire.com/download/z6dbav7btlt0r28/MElf_unp_v0.3.7z or not? And that file works in Special Editon of Skyrim or not?

Thanks in advance.

Maxsssnake.