[Outdated] Lovers Animated Penis Resource Pack

This plugin is now outdated.  The current version can be found here:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/354-lapf/

File Name: Lovers Animated Penis Resource Pack

File Submitter: gregathit

File Submitted: 05 Jun 2013

File Category: Framework & Resources

LOVERS ANIMATED PENIS RESOURCE PACK v1.
THIS FILE IS REQUIRED FOR NEW INSTALLATIONS OF LOVERS WITH PK

To unpack this archive, you need a program such as 7-Zip

This pack contains all the most recent Meshes, Textures, & Sounds you need to get started with Lovers with PK.

Requirements:
On it's own, this pack will do nothing, you must also download the latest version of the esp file, which you can find here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/184-lovers-animated-penis-base-pack/

Special Thanks: Ashal, Donkey, Vorpal, HanPL & WappyOne.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Q) Help! Why don't my animations line up?
A) If you are on uneven ground, too close to another object (walls, stairs, chair and so on) it can screw up the alignment. If none of those are the issue then just hit the 1-4 or 9, 0 keys at the top of your keyboard to adjust the alignment while your PC is having sex. Any changes you make will be saved in your saved game. If you start a new game however, those changes are lost and you will have to adjust them again.
NOTE: You can only have one adjustment per animation. If you play with races that are taller or shorter than the default imperial race then animations could be off a bit. There is no way to have the animation have multiple alignments for each race.

This Resource Pack is intended to be used with the Lovers Animated Penis Base Pack.
The Resource Pack only contains animations 1-10 and they have been altered to support the new animated penis\futa meshes. If you do not wish to use the animated penis animations\meshes then I recommend you DO NOT INSTALL THIS. Stick with Lovers Resource Pack v2 or v3 if you don't want animated penis\futa animations.

The 11-200 bbb animations pack is included as a separate download (just click the downloads button) on this page.
PLEASE NOTE: the 11-200 bbb animations pack is not currently set up to use the animated penis meshes. This is still a work in progress. I recommend installing the 11-200 bbb animations pack and THEN installing the animated penis animations packs over top of them. This way you will retain complete compatibility between those animations that do use the animated penis\futa meshes and those that use the old system.

Additions and Alternate Files:
Futa and Dildo Patch - Female Alternate Bodies
Roberts Male Bodies Alternates Patch
11-200 bbb animations pack (non-animated penis animations) - install first then install AP updates.

Animated Penis Animations: - Now combined into one pack (updates 1 to 6).

7-26-13 - Update 7 - Group 2 (laying down\missionary) has been added.

NOTE: If you have installed Lovers Creatures 2.0 prior to installing this plugin, then you will need to:
1. Reinstall Lovers Creature 2.0 and say yes to all overwrites (easy quick method).
2. Alternate method - unzip Lovers Creatures 2.0 and extract the following files:
A. LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
B. LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
Take these two files and move them to Oblivion\data\ and say yes to the overwrite confirmation.

Now you are good to go to use Lovers Creatures 2.0 with this update.

If you have NOT installed Lovers Creatures 2.0 yet then just proceed with installing the Resource Pack, then Base Pack and finally install LC 2.0.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting warping on the penis, similar to what happens with BBB breasts without a proper skeleton installed.  Is there a special skeleton required for these animations?  

Update: I'm sure that the skeleton included in the animated resource pack isn't the fix.  Going to keep trying other things.

Update 2: The problem is just with Argonians, and so probably just my skeletonbeast.nif

Yes.  Make a copy your skeleton.nif and rename it to skeletonbeast.nif (overwriting the original skeletonbeast.nif) and you'll be good to go.

I'll add this to the main file this weekend to fix this for others.

Thanks for the heads up!

NOTE: You can only have one adjustment per animation. If you play with races that are taller or shorter than the default imperial race then animations could be off a bit. There is no way to have the animation have multiple alignments for each race.

Either we're thinking about different things, or that's not true anymore and should probably be dropped from the description. I'm using v1.4.1 - 6 for the esm and Rev96 for the esp, both downloaded from here, and when I examine the documents in \Oblivion\Pluggy\User Files what I find looks like the following I'll include in spoiler.

[General]

Total=5

[Data0]

xmeScale=1.00

zmeScale=0.95

xymov=56.40

xaddz=11.60

zaddz=-3.20

[Data1]

xmeScale=1.00

zmeScale=1.03

xymov=58.80

xaddz=5.00

zaddz=-5.40

[Data2]

xmeScale=1.00

zmeScale=0.94

xymov=60.80

xaddz=5.00

zaddz=-5.40

[Data3]

xmeScale=1.00

zmeScale=1.00

xymov=57.80

xaddz=13.20

zaddz=-3.60

[Data4]

xmeScale=1.00

zmeScale=1.06

xymov=63.40

xaddz=5.00

zaddz=-5.40

Although it doesn't track by race it does track for height, that doesn't give us an adjustment for very thin or fat races but it does offer half a fix just for the height.

I DO still use Lovers Backup which is where the above ini came from, I've had people try to tell me that it's not needed anymore but those same people also note that "If you start a new game however, those changes are lost and you will have to adjust them again" as the post above mentions. With up to 200 human animations plus the creatures, multiplied by the various heights, that's more than I feel the need to deal with every new game. With backup we can just save them on the old game then load them into the new one, couple of clicks and it's done.

Unfortunately is it still true.  You can not make race adjustments.  Meaning if you adjust an animation for the default 1.0 height (Imperial) and then make adjustments for an x117 (much shorter) or an elf (many are taller, 1.1 or so) then you throw off your 1.0 adjustment that is the default.  Give it a try.

Lovers set scale was an attempt to fix this by making all races the default 1.0 during sex so things would line up.  Unfortunately set scale used to be very glitchy.  The original LPK makers attempted to integrate set scale into re96 but ended up disabling it, as it tended to make things crash.  No doubt that what you are looking at for the code adjustment deal you posted.

There is a newer version up of Lovers set scale on the site and I have not yet tested it myself, so maybe that new version has fixed things.

Lovers Backup still is functional for sure. However the better way is not to use it at all.  Instead it is best to make your adjustment and then hit the console key.  Note down the animation number and the 3 numbers of the adjustment and enter them into the ini file for that animation.  To make this even easier you can use FRAPS to take a screenshot with the console so you don't have to write anything down.  Now you never have to bother with anything ever again.

Both lovers backup and manual adjusting things should hopefully be a thing of the past with human animations, as I complete them for the overhaul.  I am tweaking things to have them line up for the imperial race and adjusting the ini files as I go.  If any adjustment is needed it should be VERY small and only for folks who have races markedly different from the default.

I have given it a try, that's why I posted that, and it's why there are separate height scales listed in that ini ;) I didn't create or write that, the game did, backup just saved it to file so I could show it to you here.

Lovers setscale I've never played with but this has been a part of my game for some time now and the adjustments do work, tracking the xmeScale and zmeScale and keeping separate entries in the pluggy settings for each variation. Making the races match in height like setscale does is not what this does, it simply keeps a distinct entry with individual adjustments for various height combinations. Tall people stay tall and short people stay short but the animations will line up if they've each been adjusted. Does for me at least and I can't imagine that I have anything installed that isn't available to everyone else. I've done some tinkering on my own, but not with that. Personally I like this way better than setting everyone to the same height.

I'll try downloading the newest version since you say setscale was disabled and I haven't updated the core files in some time, test it in a new game without loading presaved ini's to see what happens, but from experience the version I've been using is far from perfect but does work. Better than the old rev 94 and older versions that didn't have it for sure.

Ok, test done. This might be a longish note so please bear with me, if I don't explain what I did and how I did it you won't know the value (or lack of value ;) ) of it.

Last time I did a full install of Oblivion I saved an unedited, unmodified copy of the full directory structure to a backup. That allows me to simply rename my current game, copy the bare bones install and add whatever I want to play now without damaging or changing the game and files I'm already playing, it all stays intact and new installs are easy. So I created a new game install, installed nothing but the files above and their base along with a couple such as LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP to give it functionality then added 3 characters to the Testing Hall. A 1.0 scale Imperial female for a base, a 0.92 scale Cute Elf for the short one and a ColourWheels 1.1 scale Dark Seducer female for the tall end. Tested two positions, 7 (Cowgirl) and 174 (blowjob). With nothing but this install the results of the test is as follows in spoiler.

07_Motion_Adjust.ini

[General]
Total=3
[Data0]
xmeScale=1.00
zmeScale=0.92
xymov=80.60
xaddz=-2.60
zaddz=2.20
[Data1]
xmeScale=1.00
zmeScale=1.10
xymov=83.00
xaddz=-0.50
zaddz=1.40
[Data2]
xmeScale=1.00
zmeScale=1.00
xymov=80.80
xaddz=-1.60
zaddz=1.20

174_Motion_Adjust.ini

[General]
Total=3
[Data0]
xmeScale=1.00
zmeScale=0.92
xymov=87.80
xaddz=-2.40
zaddz=2.40
[Data1]
xmeScale=1.00
zmeScale=1.10
xymov=83.00
xaddz=4.40
zaddz=0.00
[Data2]
xmeScale=1.00
zmeScale=1.00
xymov=82.50
xaddz=0.20
zaddz=0.00

In short, yes this version also tracks adjustments by height. Not by race, but by height. No, it doesn't scale either party like the SetScale mod does, and yes it works fine leaving a perfectly adjusted 1.0 alone when you adjust the 1.1 and 0.92 scales, they simply keep separate xymov and other adjustments for each height combo. Testing before adjustments showed the 1.0 pretty close and the others off by some bit, a fair bit actually on the blowjob one, testing after adjustment shows all three perfectly aligned with none being changed by adjusting the others. It's native to this version as well and has not been disabled. Perhaps they tried scaling and that didn't work, but this isn't scaling, this is there, and this DOES work.

Well, qualified it does work. This is where it gets more tricky. On some positions it works perfectly, each height variation adjusts well. On other positions though the key parts involved in the act move around during the animations and that it doesn't adjust for well. Meaning if it's a blowjob and they start and end in roughly the same position the anim will be good but if they start standing and end up sitting or otherwise move around it's likely to be crap instead. Some anims were simply designed for a 1:1 relationship and short of scaling, or adjusting the anims to keep the key parts in the same part of the screen as they move, I don't see a fix for those. Others, perfect.

Last point then I'll leave this be unless there's any questions or comments I need to answer. On backup, the suggestion made by Greg to adjust the ini files themselves rather than depend on backup is a sound one, IF the one adjustment was all there was to it. But it's not. That's the base, then there's the adjustments for other height combinations which differ from the base and are noted in the spoiler above. Editing the files in your \Data\ini folder will get you the base 1.0 settings but you'll still lose all the other adjustments unless you use backup. Lots of positions out there, multiplied by lots of height combinations, that's a LOT of adjusting to do for every new game. Or, a couple of clicks and you're done. Up to you. Hell, for that matter the data in the backup files is a quick and easy alternative to screen caps to get the data to adjust the main \Data\ini files.

Ok, if I am understanding things, then everything you are talking about is a feature\function of lovers backup 2 and not this plugin.  Meaning, if you don't install both pluggy and lovers backup 2 then you don't get this.  I don't have time to test it myself but let me know if that is the case.

If it is, then the notes I have are still valid as to not saving more than one adjustment per animation.  It would be a simple matter to put a note pointing folks to the minor mod pack for lovers backup 2 if they want more than one adjustment per animation to account for different heights.....with the caveat of your note that some positions work well and others not so much.

Myself, I stopped using lovers backup a long time ago as I don't use plugins that have different heights much.  I also don't use Tamago stuff either.  Those plugins I do run that have different heights I amended via the CS to make them all the default height.  Long story short this is why I never took the time to look at the features of lovers backup as it served no purpose to me. 

I appreciate the heads up.

Cheers,

Greg

My fault, I wasn't clear I guess, but no. I was pretty sure but just did another test to be positive and backup has nothing at all to do with it. I deleted the adjustment from earlier, started another new game without backup enabled and went to testing hall for the same deal again. After I was done I saved and quit, enabled backup, loaded my save just long enough to run it to get the results. Same exact thing as shown below.

174_Motion_Adjust.ini

[General]
Total=3
[Data0]
xmeScale=1.00
zmeScale=1.00
xymov=81.70
xaddz=0.00
zaddz=0.00
[Data1]
xmeScale=1.00
zmeScale=0.92
xymov=88.40
xaddz=-2.50
zaddz=4.30
[Data2]
xmeScale=1.00
zmeScale=1.10
xymov=83.70
xaddz=4.10
zaddz=0.70

The only purpose backup serves is #1, to give me a file I can examine (or share) instead of it just being stored in the OBSE data where we can't see it, and #2, it's the only way I can see to not lose the hundreds of additional height adjustments between games. As far as the adjustments themselves though, it's native to PK. I haven't dug into it to see what particular scripts it comes from but I can browse it if you would like and see what I can find. It's in your copy too, and everyone else that's running the more recent versions.

I honestly can't remember if it first came out in rev 94 or if it was 96, I suspect 96 but could be mistaken. It's been there since before we even had our first translated version of 96 though, since prophour and his AIO was here or shortly after he left, and it's been driving me crazy when I see people say it's not there ;) I used one from another source until we got ours worked out but it's been there since 96, the first version I saw of it at least.

I used to deal with it the same way that you do, just edit the races to the same height, but it gets boring with everyone looking the same. Just as SetBody adds variety in shape and breast size that adds some variety in its own way as well.

On reflection I want to add one quick point. I do NOT blame anyone for missing it and I don't see it as a big deal that I didn't, and I'm surely not trying to give Greg any crap. It's called change blindness, we're ALL subject to it though we don't all catch or miss the same things every time. A quick example can be found in a YouTube video called "The Monkey Business Illusion", I'd link it here but don't want to spam the screen space and don't know how to kill the embed on this site and simply link it. The web page http://www.theinvisiblegorilla.com/videos.html has a lot of other examples and explanations for those interested in the subject. In any case I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea, Greg does a lot here and pointing out this one little detail is nothing. I'm not trying to give him a hard time, simply to correct one small bit of info so we're all better informed.

I hate having to post stuff like this explanation but I've had too many problems with fanboys on other sites who thought they were protecting someone who didn't need protecting and wasn't under attack, or even criticism. It's a part of why I rarely post anywhere, at all. I don't have the time or patience to play the game and sooth someone who wasn't even involved.

I don't take any offense at all, as it is something I never used and thus was unaware of.  I went directly from rev91 to rev96, as rev94 was pretty buggy.  I don't remember this being in rev91, so that is likely why I missed it. 

I have no idea why anyone would give you any crap for spotting a feature that no one else was aware of, so I wouldn't worry about that.  ;)

I'll have to play around with this a bit as I don't even have a pluggy or user files folder, so that may be another reason I didn't spot it. 

Cheers,

Greg

I didn't think you would, Greg, or I wouldn't have posted at all. Some fans though might be another matter :( When someones free time is centered around a given subject, be it a game, activism, or whatever else, they can form an unhealthy level of loyalty to someone they see as guiding or helping them. For most it's not a problem but for some anything that can be seen as correcting or arguing with their idol is unacceptable and nothing short of an attack. It's weird, pointless and unnecessary, but it's there.

This discussion kinda buried the question above by sexcapades, guess I should mention that here so it's not missed, but past that I'm out of here ;)

Been nice talking with you.

gregathit - the files you work with are awesome - thanks.

Is there a way to use the AP files without losing my female on female dildo?

No.  The animated penis bodies (male, female futa, strap-ons for male and female) are required for the animations to work correctly.

There is a strap-on included that you could manually substitute all females to wear when they are in the offender position. 

If you just change the ini file to have the females use strap-ons then the males will too - the ini only affords a choice of 1 thing for both male and females.  However switching the meshes around can get around this limitation.

To get males to use their normal animated penis and females to use the strap-on you need to do the following:

1. Go to the Oblivion\data\meshes\clothes\as\ folder.

2. Make a copy of the femaleDildo.nif

3. Delete the NormalAnimFuta.nif

4. Rename the copy of femaleDildo.nif to NormalAnimFuta.nif

5. Enjoy.

Your only other choice is the load the mesh that you would rather use into blender, delete the skeleton, weight paint the mesh and import\parent the modified growlf skeleton with penis bones in, then export it and use it instead for the NormalAnimFuta.nif

Is there an animated penis skeleton that dosn´t disable collision?

What?  :s

The skeletons don't disable collision.  They are just growlf's universal skeleton (the controllable version) with penis bones added, nothing more.

Collision is disabled by default only during lovers animations by the core lovers with PK plugins.

This is probably a stupid question, but is there a reason khajiit males have their penises extended to infinity but no other race does?

I forgot to include the skeletonbeast.nif in the first version I posted.  :P

Either reinstall the resource pack (which now has it) or just make a copy of the skeleton.nif file and rename it to skeletonbeast.nif

Sorry.

This is probably a stupid question, but is there a reason khajiit males have their penises extended to infinity but no other race does?

I forgot to include the skeletonbeast.nif in the first version I posted.  :P

Either reinstall the resource pack (which now has it) or just make a copy of the skeleton.nif file and rename it to skeletonbeast.nif

Sorry.

Sorted, thanks :)

Version 1.2 of the Resource pack is now up.

Changes to the Resource Pack and other downloads include:

1. Reworked female futa\dildo meshes - they should line up better in animations now.

2. Reworked alternate bodies Patches - again, should line up better in the animations.

3. Combined all reworked animations (updates 1 to 6) into one download to make it easier to install (70 animations total).

Version 1.3 of the Resource Pack is now up.

Changes include:

1. Grumpf's revised futa\dildo meshes - these should line up even better than the previous ones.

2. Grumpf's revised futa\dildo meshes for the female alternate bodies pack.

Note:  If you prefer not to reinstall the entire resource pack (which means you would have to reinstall Lovers Creatures) then you can just grab the alternate bodies pack and install the default HGEC portion and that will fix you right up.