Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ashen Followers

follower adoptable teen quest

• Please log in to reply
972 replies to this topic

StarSwirlsBeard

StarSwirlsBeard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
Is Dianne supposed to be smaller than the other girls? I remember she was shorter in the previous iterations, but I assumed it was a glitch.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

uguu123

uguu123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
they have different scale, its not glitch.

kyods

kyods

走れ~!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Any idea why is crashing at this step?

A conflicting mod, perhaps? Have you tried disabling all other mods (aside from the required ones)? If everything works fine then, you can try enabling your mods one by one to see which one is incompatible. If your game still crashes, I would suggest trying a clean save.

Is Dianne supposed to be smaller than the other girls? I remember she was shorter in the previous iterations, but I assumed it was a glitch.

Just as uguu123 said, the girls have different scales. While Katja is taller than the others, Dianne and Carly are shorter.

myuhinny

myuhinny

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,104 posts
Tried this out looks alright did notice one thing 2 of the ghost guards in the maze are unkillable even with console I had to use the setunconscious console command to get them to stop fighting and lise to follow me instead of trying to kill something that will not die. I even hit them with finishing kill moves multiple times and they still got back up.

shedidwhat

shedidwhat

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
kyods, are your skeletons mandatory ?

meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton_female.nif
meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeletonbeast_female.nif

your
skeleton_female.nif is a BBP skeleton and
skeletonbeast_female.nif is not a BBP skeleton.

it may conflict if someone uses a custom skeleton

myuhinny

myuhinny

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,104 posts
Spoiler

His mod is standalone so it shouldn't conflict with other mods.

oberkommando44

oberkommando44

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
First of all thank you for the great companion mod, they all look beautifully done.

I did have a question though. I quickly just rushed over to the Tower to start the quest and see if everything was working fine. The models are all there and there is no CTD, but Lise didn't look exactly right and had mismatched skin color. So I downloaded and installed the character edit enhancements as well as doing the ctrl + F4 trick on CK and now she looks fine. I did notice however that her hairstyle looks to be almost vanilla and not similar to the screen shot, did I install something wrong or will her hair style change later within the quest?

TL;DR First girl's hairstyle looks different than in picture, will it change later into the quest line or am I missing something? (I do have Apachii's hair v1.2 or so).

kyods

kyods

走れ~!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Tried this out looks alright did notice one thing 2 of the ghost guards in the maze are unkillable even with console I had to use the setunconscious console command to get them to stop fighting and lise to follow me instead of trying to kill something that will not die. I even hit them with finishing kill moves multiple times and they still got back up.

Weird. None of the ghosts are set to essential and they should be all perfectly killable.

They are not. You can use whatever skeleton you like.

TL;DR First girl's hairstyle looks different than in picture, will it change later into the quest line or am I missing something? (I do have Apachii's hair v1.2 or so).

Nope, the girls' hairstyles do not change during the game. ApachiiHair 1.2 is pretty old, I would suggest an update.

Karen

Karen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
You should add some male followers.

kyods

kyods

走れ~!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

You should add some male followers.

This can be done now that we have male meshes and textures. All I need is some detailed ideas.

shedidwhat

shedidwhat

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts

meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton_female.nif
meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeletonbeast_female.nif

They are not. You can use whatever skeleton you like.

ok, in that case I would recommend removing those 2 skeleton nifs
from the downloadable file as they are not standalone
and will replace peoples default and/or custom adult female skeleton.

Sorry, I thought I reported that during beta testing
but looking back, I see that I said I had removed them before testing

Queen Bee

Queen Bee

Necrobitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
Wow, good thing I checked here, or I might have overwritten my existing female skeletons. Thanks for the heads up, shedidwhat!

Oh, and a quick question: Are they fully UFO compatible? I looked through the first page but didn't see anything on it other than that you fixed a glitch due to load order.

shedidwhat

shedidwhat

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
Yes just load the Ashenfollower.esp BEFORE UFO
otherwise some of UFO's options wont work with them
like the "wait" and the "relax for a while"

myuhinny

myuhinny

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,104 posts
Spoiler

They should be fully working correctly now with ufo and Caitlin should be where she is and not following the player no matter where you have ufo. Before you had to have ufo at a certain place but he has corrected that and I think he has also fixed the part where they keep getting on the horses. I believe it's all on the front page.

kyods

kyods

走れ~!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

ok, in that case I would recommend removing those 2 skeleton nifs
from the downloadable file as they are not standalone
and will replace peoples default and/or custom adult female skeleton.

Thanks for catching this, shedidwhat. Skeletons removed, file reuploaded.

Oh, and a quick question: Are they fully UFO compatible? I looked through the first page but didn't see anything on it other than that you fixed a glitch due to load order.

This version is fully compatible with UFO, just as shedidwhat said, you need to load AshenFollowers before UFO to take advantage of all the features.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: follower, adoptable, teen, quest