The xp32 skeleton does seem to have a belly node. I'm not sure exactly what it's effects are though.attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

yes, it's been added with v1.5, that was 2 months ago. Seems noone got interests in weighting the meshes yet.

I hope you or someone else from LL does pick this up and achieves the goals of "Procreation 2.0". Skyrim has been needing this for far too long and seeing any progress is awesome, but as the mod stands now its pretty useless to someone like me :\. If you do get around to adding NPC viability and use of the belly node or w/e it would be a perfect pregnancy mod for Skyrim.

Guest Devianza

Well yesterday I tested the trimesters, and my character is definitely showing when nude.  Sadly, none of the UNP outfits I have seem to be compatible with the UNP bodyslider so if my character is dressed, the pregnancy doesn't show.  But that's for the best because I think it's kind of silly that a pregnant woman would be running around in battle armor, and many npc's would appear pregnant if the armors registered the slider settings since I'm not using that mod that supposedly isolates the bodyslider settings the PC uses from the settings the npc's use.

But I highly recommend shortening the trimester days, I have the first set to 3, the second is set to 4, and the 3rd is set to 6.  By default I believe each trimester lasts 14 to 31 days, and one can finish the entire game in that amount of time. 

Well yesterday I tested the trimesters, and my character is definitely showing when nude.  Sadly, none of the UNP outfits I have seem to be compatible with the UNP bodyslider so if my character is dressed, the pregnancy doesn't show.  But that's for the best because I think it's kind of silly that a pregnant woman would be running around in battle armor, and many npc's would appear pregnant if the armors registered the slider settings since I'm not using that mod that supposedly isolates the bodyslider settings the PC uses from the settings the npc's use.

But I highly recommend shortening the trimester days, I have the first set to 3, the second is set to 4, and the 3rd is set to 6.  By default I believe each trimester lasts 14 to 31 days, and one can finish the entire game in that amount of time. 

Wait, you didn't use and edit the additional armor meshes from the bodyslide thread, right?

An armor that you've never edited won't show what you want.

When editing the armors which are in your leveled list will always show on npcs, too.

While using craftable-only armors from bodyslide (eg Investigator) will result in beeing the only person in Skyrim wearing that one.

It says that "SexLab 1.01" is required in the description? I know where to download the SexLab framework, but I doubt that is what I need for this mod to work anyway? Where can I get this SexLab plugin? :)

No, it just is the framework that is required. The framework doesn't allow you to have sex of course, and neither does this mod, but if you have some other SexLab plugin that does allow you to have sex (such as Lover's Comfort or SexLab Romance) then this mod (if installed correctly) will allow you to get pregnant. It only works if you play a female, it does not allow NPCs to get pregnant.

I don't know if this has been answered or not but I also noticed that my character doesn't have her body change either. However this is only when she is naked DURING a trimester change. Once I equipped some clothing and then took it off again it showed her new 'preggo' body. My character is from the Custom Nord race that is part of the Custom Races mod. I just say that this mod is pretty fantastic considering it is the first of its kind. Albeit it certainly has a long way to go before it really becomes realistic but hey it's a WIP so we can look forward to bigger and better updates.

I had this very same issue (on a default race). Changes were only applied once I removed and re-equipped the armor/clothes I was wearing. After reading up on papyrus scripting, I decided to delve into the code and find out why. After digging around a bit and looking through the "ProCEvaluator" script, I believe I may have found the source of this issue. 

Lines 359 to 367 contain the "UpdateWeight" function. It receives the new calculated weight and applies it to the player. Right at the end, it does two things.

character.GetActorBase().SetWeight(NewWeight)
character.QueueNiNodeUpdate() ; Note: Should check if character is on horse, and delay update or force unmount

The issue appears to be with the "QueueNiNodeUpdate()" function. It does not dynamically adjust the players weight, unless of course they are nude. It will however work when dynamically adjusting the player's height, but not with the weight. I'm not sure why it does this. Luckily, I found a new function that can help. The UpdateWeight() function within SKSE.

http://www.creationkit.com/UpdateWeight_-_Actor

More information can also be found under "actor.psc" in SKSE version 1.6.15.

; Visually updates the actors weight
; neckDelta = (oldWeight / 100) - (newWeight / 100)
; Neck changes are player persistent, but actor per-session
; Weight itself is persistent either way so keep track of your 
; original weight if you use this for Actors other than the player
; DO NOT USE WHILE MOUNTED
Function UpdateWeight(float neckDelta) native

Using this new function, I only had to change a few things. First, the UpdateWeight function originally held within "ProCEvaluator" would have to be renamed, since it shares its name with the new function present in SKSE. To assist the additional arithmetic for the neckDelta, I also added an additional parameter storing the player's current weight. Not sure if I needed to do that, but I was just being cautious. Once the neckDelta is calculated, simply pass the value of neckDelta into "character.UpdateWeight()". This visually and dynamically adjusts the player's weight each time it is updated, regardless of if they are wearing armor or not. The final edited function is as follows.

Function UpdatePlayerWeight(Actor character, Float NewWeight, Float CurrentWeight)

If NewWeight > 100.0
		NewWeight = 100.0
	ElseIf NewWeight < 0.0
		NewWeight = 0.0
	EndIf

;Calculate the NeckDelta
	Float NeckDelta = (CurrentWeight / 100) - (NewWeight / 100) 

;Set the player's weight

;Visually apply the new weight
        ;NOTE: This still needs a check to see if the player is on horseback
        ;otherwise it will send them into the stratosphere when it updates (lol)
	character.UpdateWeight(NeckDelta)
EndFunction

I'll admit, I've only picked up papyrus scripting a few days ago. If this function is in any way "dangerous" or wrong for any reason, I apologize. The last thing I want to do is break anyone's saves/games. I tested this a couple of times on new characters by modifying the time scale in game and just watching it. Everything seems to work just fine. With a bit of testing, perhaps this could be included in the next update (if you plan to release one).

Thank you for such thorough commenting on your code Trixy, it made it much easier to read and follow. it also helped me to understand a language that I am unfamiliar with. Thanks for taking the time to make this, It really is a fantastic mod.

Using this new function, I only had to change a few things. First, the UpdateWeight function originally held within "ProCEvaluator" would have to be renamed, since it shares its name with the new function present in SKSE. To assist the additional arithmetic for the neckDelta, I also added an additional parameter storing the player's current weight. Not sure if I needed to do that, but I was just being cautious. Once the neckDelta is calculated, simply pass the value of neckDelta into "character.UpdateWeight()". This visually and dynamically adjusts the player's weight each time it is updated, regardless of if they are wearing armor or not. The final edited function is as follows.

Function UpdatePlayerWeight(Actor character, Float NewWeight, Float CurrentWeight)

If NewWeight > 100.0
		NewWeight = 100.0
	ElseIf NewWeight < 0.0
		NewWeight = 0.0
	EndIf

;Calculate the NeckDelta
	Float NeckDelta = (CurrentWeight / 100) - (NewWeight / 100) 

;Set the player's weight

;Visually apply the new weight
        ;NOTE: This still needs a check to see if the player is on horseback
        ;otherwise it will send them into the stratosphere when it updates (lol)
	character.UpdateWeight(NeckDelta)
EndFunction

I was aware of the issue with the weight only updating after changing clothes, but did not think there was a solution, thanks for pointing this out. Your revised function seems totally legit, although I suggest you just get the current weight of the character within the function (by using character.GetActorBase().GetWeight()), instead of requiring it as an additional parameter (as making it a parameter means you'll just have to pass the result of GetWeight() every time the function is used anyway).

Thank you for such thorough commenting on your code Trixy, it made it much easier to read and follow. it also helped me to understand a language that I am unfamiliar with. Thanks for taking the time to make this, It really is a fantastic mod.

Thank you :)

It says that "SexLab 1.01" is required in the description? I know where to download the SexLab framework, but I doubt that is what I need for this mod to work anyway? Where can I get this SexLab plugin? :)

No, it just is the framework that is required. The framework doesn't allow you to have sex of course, and neither does this mod, but if you have some other SexLab plugin that does allow you to have sex (such as Lover's Comfort or SexLab Romance) then this mod (if installed correctly) will allow you to get pregnant. It only works if you play a female, it does not allow NPCs to get pregnant.

Ah okay, I thought the framework should only be installed if one wanted to actually create some mods based on it :) Thank you for the fast answer :)

Great mod .I have an issue thought with the body weight gain. Althrough i have installed the CBBE Bodyslide ++ sliders (low weight not preagnant ) and high weight very pregnant and tested the range. In the race menu it works fine .At 100 weight my PC looks pregnant and at weight 1 not pregnant  BUT she does not gain any weight during pregnancy . Can anyone help ?

She should if you have clothes ON and then take them OFF after you see a trimester change. THAT should work. When I first tried it I got my character knocked up and ran off into the wild and stood naked with the timescale set to 10,000 so I could watch the weight changes. I noticed that her weight did not change either, UNTIL I put clothes on and then removed them. Somehow in doing that it triggered the appropriate weight change in my character's body. 

With this in mind the pregnancy mod probably would be better by affecting the skeletal nodes directly. With the Estrus Choarus mod, which modifies the skeletal nodes, you can stand naked and literally watch your boobs grow!

Great mod .I have an issue thought with the body weight gain. Althrough i have installed the CBBE Bodyslide ++ sliders (low weight not preagnant ) and high weight very pregnant and tested the range. In the race menu it works fine .At 100 weight my PC looks pregnant and at weight 1 not pregnant  BUT she does not gain any weight during pregnancy . Can anyone help ?

As Demonwise suggested, try equipping/unequipping some clothes.

Hi, Trixy:

Btw, is it possible to add the work modified by the paynefactor in proCreation 1.1? 

I think the belly dynamically change is more natural.

When I have time I'll fix some of the smaller bugs, this'll be one of them. 

Great Mod! I appreciate you has done a great work for us!

THANK YOU!

Sweet mod! Really great work man. Works with all my armors. no problems. very nice.

(Pics of my char)

Sorry, i dont know how to use the spoiler button thing. :D

attachicon.gifnot pregnant.bmp

attachicon.gifRoughly halfway. 2 trimester.bmp

attachicon.gifWithin 1 day of birth.bmp

Did u use cb++ armors, which is why the pregnancy body is shown on your armor?

Yea, i just went though all my armors in cb++ bodyslide and used my preset. 

about the unique character thingy

I m not happy with RBS, so i m going for the unique character.

The procreation mod, bodyslider etc works fine. But not that unique character. You see, my character(and some other npcs) are looking pregnant. But when i placed the 'pregnant' meshes in the unique character meshes directory, and then regenerate the 'non pregnant' meshes, my character (and all other npcs) are not pregnant. The reality is, only my character should be pregnant but now either me and the npcs are pregnant or the other way around. TBH i dont really know how to use unique character and the comment section and the bloody modder are not helpful either.

mclericp,

I don't use unique character, but my bodyslide for unp found the skyrim folder and had overridden the npc meshes when I've forgotten to press ctrl.

Make sure you still got the old meshes for npcs.

If "unique character" is similar to "custom races", then there is a folder only for your character.

edit: Did you follow the instructions on the first page?

If you use Unique Character the pregnant meshes you create in the CBBE or UNP sliders should be copied to the following location: "Data\meshes\actors\character\unique". After you've done that NPCs will still look pregnant. You now need to change the standard meshes back to non-pregnant versions in the CBBE or UNP bodysliders. This should not overwrite the pregnant versions you copied to the unique folder, which your character will be using, only the meshes that the NPCs will use.

about the unique character thingy

I m not happy with RBS, so i m going for the unique character.

The procreation mod, bodyslider etc works fine. But not that unique character. You see, my character(and some other npcs) are looking pregnant. But when i placed the 'pregnant' meshes in the unique character meshes directory, and then regenerate the 'non pregnant' meshes, my character (and all other npcs) are not pregnant. The reality is, only my character should be pregnant but now either me and the npcs are pregnant or the other way around. TBH i dont really know how to use unique character and the comment section and the bloody modder are not helpful either.

The folder structure in the description was a bit off, the real path would be something like:

Skyrim/Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/Unique/Female

That is the path to which you would like to install the pregnant/non-Pregnant body :) Tested it, works perfectly :) Hope it helps :)

Hey, since Jbezorg now has released a new version of Estrus Chaurus that has belly node scaling that works with weight shading etc (thanks to B3llisario's brilliant work) will there be a way to combine that work with this mod so that the pregnancy here uses the same scaling?

Sorry if someone else has already asked that question..

EDIT:  cheers Jbezorg for an awesome mod (Forgot that)  and thank you Trixy for giving us a working pregnancy mod..

Hey, since Jbezorg now has released a new version of Estrus Chaurus that has belly node scaling that works with weight shading etc (thanks to B3llisario's brilliant work) will there be a way to combine that work with this mod so that the pregnancy here uses the same scaling?

Sorry if someone else has already asked that question..

EDIT:  cheers Jbezorg for an awesome mod (Forgot that)  and thank you Trixy for giving us a working pregnancy mod..

I'll update this mod with a few bug fixes as well as node scaling support when I have time. I have some exams soon, so I can't guarantee when I'll update it.

mclericp,

I don't use unique character, but my bodyslide for unp found the skyrim folder and had overridden the npc meshes when I've forgotten to press ctrl.

Make sure you still got the old meshes for npcs.

If "unique character" is similar to "custom races", then there is a folder only for your character.

edit: Did you follow the instructions on the first page?

If you use Unique Character the pregnant meshes you create in the CBBE or UNP sliders should be copied to the following location: "Data\meshes\actors\character\unique". After you've done that NPCs will still look pregnant. You now need to change the standard meshes back to non-pregnant versions in the CBBE or UNP bodysliders. This should not overwrite the pregnant versions you copied to the unique folder, which your character will be using, only the meshes that the NPCs will use.

I'm been using unique char for a long time, and my routine is:

1. bodyslide++ the vanilla armor and clothing and a body for the look I want npc's to have

2. bodyslide++ the body I want my character to have using ctrl-click on the build button

3. move the femalebody_*.nif's that are now in data/caliente tools/bodyslide to data/meshes/actors/character/unique/female 

4. using the preset from 2 above, slide the custom armors (BAMM gatti, etc.)

5. use an armor from step 4 and Profit!

To get a version of a vanilla armor that fits my body:

1. bodyslide++ an armor (using same presets as step 2 above) that I want my character to wear, using ctrl-click build so the nifs will be in the bodyslide folder.

2. move those nifs to meshes/custom (possibly renaming the nifs so they won't conflict (too many torso_*.nifs in this world)

3. use CK to create a custom armor addon and armor using that mesh 

4. (optional for immersion) make the armor at the forge and discard it

5. use the console to get the custom version

6. PROFIT!

It takes 5 minutes or less to convert an armor. You can even leave CK and bodyslide open the whole time.

A nice side benefit is that once you've done the  CK work you won't have to do it again if you decide you want a different look. Just redo the bodyslide++ work and replace the nifs in data/meshes/custom.