I know that I'm a newb...   But is there a "how-to" on the Bodyslider's?   Like what the slider should look like and where to put everything?  Do I have to 'build' for each stage of pregnancy?

I still don't know how to 'check' if my character is knocked up, I see the menstruation message, but that's about it.... I never see a message that she's pregnant and I wait and max-time and never see my character swell up.

I guess what I am asking for is a 'mentor' to give me a step by step hands on a few examples.   Once I 'see' it, I'll pick it up quick....

I know that I'm a newb...   But is there a "how-to" on the Bodyslider's?   Like what the slider should look like and where to put everything?  Do I have to 'build' for each stage of pregnancy?

I still don't know how to 'check' if my character is knocked up, I see the menstruation message, but that's about it.... I never see a message that she's pregnant and I wait and max-time and never see my character swell up.

I guess what I am asking for is a 'mentor' to give me a step by step hands on a few examples.   Once I 'see' it, I'll pick it up quick....

Hi,

There are two meshes, one of the minimum size (femalebody_0.nif) and one with the maximum size (femalebody_1.nif). That's all you have to create and it will slide from the min to the max weights automatically.

"Where to put everything"

Are you using custom races (or unique character and equals) so that only your char will look pregnant?

To test the bodysliders you could use the default path for the two meshes: Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets.

With custom races for example it will be Data\meshes\CustomRaces\CustomBreton

You can set the information for your menstrual cycle to 'High' for more feedback.

"menstruation & can't get pregnant":

While you're in your period/menstruation you're bleeding because the ovum got washed out and you can't get pregnant..

Fertilizing is possible in the ovulation phase.

Simply read the first 3 sentences of the mod or the whole description.

Sir, also wikipedia would be possible for more knowledge.

If you're pregnant, I think there will be a popup message.

Yo, great mod!!!! thanx!!!!

That's a pity that only main character of follower (as I understand) can be pregnant, It would be much interesting to see other NPC walking around with bellies :)) ha ha ha hope the author will take consideration to it or could make additional patch for whose as me prefer make lively Skyrim towns :))

anyway I'm going to test it

GG

Hi there, Trixy, you can check this mod to mannage the belly in the char, it works pretty fine with followers and other NPC changing individually the belly, i leave the link here if interested, this md is about female that have the hability of devour other NPCs great work!

Hi there, Trixy, you can check this mod to mannage the belly in the char, it works pretty fine with followers and other NPC changing individually the belly, i leave the link here if interested, this md is about female that have the hability of devour other NPCs great work!

Devouremnt V0.5 ? That mod does not have a belly node, its a mere armor that uses your char belly meshes so its looks like your actually belly, try on sexlab, if you start sex it will get off even if you have anyone on belly at that moment, mark to no undress the Chest and won't go off.

Trixy said he would work on the belly node for this once he is done with his finals., till then use what other people have suggested on previous posts.

Btw i love that mod too, specially as female argonian, snake RP ftw :P

Hi

i am now at my wits end, i decided to use unique body again because of too many pregnant people.

The mod works and i did see the pregnant stages and the belly changes but i didnt use unique body.

I followed the instructions on how to get it to work, but i simply cant get it to work. Here is what i did

1. Generate a slider on the *bodyslide armor* where the max weight is the pregnant weight.

2. Now i generate a body CB++ BBP, where the max weight is the pregnant weight

Now all npcs including me look pregnant if the slider is high

3. CTRL click BUILD, and i get the pregnant meshes in bodyslide folder.

4. I move these 2 meshes to meshes/.../unique/female AND also copied the body TEXTURES to textures/.../unique/female

5. Now i make sure unique.esm is checked(i have dawnguard btw but i plan not to use the werewolf and vampire esp)

6. Now i generate a new body CB++ BBP where the max weight is the 'normal' one, so npcs wont look pregnant

By this stage, i expect only me to look pregnant and not npcs. Now my character is on the 2nd trimester and without unique char. she looks pregnant, but with unique char. she looks just the same with AND without clothes.

7. I then tried to move the pregnant meshes from /unique/female to /unique

but still nothing.

Sorry for my bad english.

First t say, Thx a lot for you excellent mod Trixy.

Second, I have a suggestion; can you combine your supermod with this? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14920-wip-baby-making-faites-des-bébés/

The problem of this second mod is that only it's an engine which manage women cycles (NPC) and pregnancies but it will do nothing alone if no sperm is inseminated and if the birth event is not catched by an other mod. Your mod have a combination with sexlab and i think you can take advantage of the engine used by this mod. The creator of the mod (Strec) said that for now, this mod is not intended to be used alone but integrated in a package, it's a modder's resource.

Thx.

Would it be possible to 'toggle' the growth feature?  Especially for those of us who do not use unique character mod or realistic body system, this feature can be a bit frustrating since it basically forces the character's normal weight to be 0.

I'm working on version 1.1 which will include the ability to switch between skeleton node scaling, weight scaling and no scaling. It'll also include some other stuff.

Would it be possible to 'toggle' the growth feature?  Especially for those of us who do not use unique character mod or realistic body system, this feature can be a bit frustrating since it basically forces the character's normal weight to be 0.

I'm working on version 1.1 which will include the ability to switch between skeleton node scaling, weight scaling and no scaling. It'll also include some other stuff.

Awesome! ^_^

does that mean we dont need uniquebody or realistic body, and still have no pregnant npcs?

does that mean we dont need uniquebody or realistic body, and still have no pregnant npcs?

yes, but you will need "b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta)", if Trixy won't do the meshes. b3lisario's work should be the only weight painted one for now and is available in the estrus chaurus thread. Others are trying to get it done with the cbbe body, too.

yes, but you will need "b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta)", if Trixy won't do the meshes. b3lisario's work should be the only weight painted one for now and is available in the estrus chaurus thread. Others are trying to get it done with the cbbe body, too.

hopefully someone is doing the CBBE. Realistic body system doesnt really work(body textures of npcs mismatch, total chaos), and unique system dont work for me too for some reason.

hopefully someone is doing the CBBE. Realistic body system doesnt really work(body textures of npcs mismatch, total chaos), and unique system dont work for me too for some reason.

And I'm still recommending Custom Races as written before.

Version 1.1 has been uploaded:

Changelog

Version 1.1

• New feature: The visual changes during pregnancy can now be caused by scaling the skeleton nodes, as opposed to changing the character's weight (though this feature is still available as well). The visual changes can also be turned off entirely if this is prefered.
  • New feature: The player can now perform very basic birth control via a spell called "Wash Out Sperm". It has to be cast in water, and it is not guaranteed to succeed by default, although the success rate can be configured in MCM.
  • Bug fix: You will no longer need to change clothes to see body changes during pregnancy if you use the weight scaling feature.
  • Bug fix: Fixed a bug that could cause male players who have the mod installed to get a message about receiving sperm.

Changelog

Version 1.1

•  
  • Bug fix: You will no longer need to change clothes to see body changes during pregnancy if you use the weight scaling feature.

By this, do you mean skeleton node scaling will cause the worn clothing/armor to stretch as well?

Changelog

Version 1.1

•  

By this, do you mean skeleton node scaling will cause the worn clothing/armor to stretch as well?

Don't know if Trixy is a wizzard and just seen the update, but I'm sure: No, sir.

Changelog

Version 1.1

•  

Don't know if Trixy is a wizzard and just seen the update, but I'm sure: No, sir.

Nod scalling does in fact cause the armor to stretch with the increasing body size.

Other mods that use nod scaling include the Milk Mod and Estrus, and in both cases the armor does in fact 'stretch' with the increasing size.