Let me just clear up a few things.

I'm not dead, but I'm not in a situation where I can continue the development of this mod at the moment. Anyone willing and able to continue updating or improving the mod is welcome - please keep the focus of the mod on immersion however, and (mostly) lore friendly. You're welcome to ask me for help understanding the code, but if I don't (more or less) immediately know the answer then you're on your own. The code is decently commented and if you're experienced with software development or Skyrim modding you shouldn't have too difficult a time understanding it.

If I get the time (and desire) to play and mod Skyrim again, I will want a good and immersive pregnancy mod. If such a mod does not exist at that point - say, because this mod has become derelict and HentaiPregnancy is not focused on immersion - then I will likely create a new, better, cleaner and more modular pregnancy mod from scratch (but the timeline for this mod being released is probably at least 6 months, possibly more, possibly never).

However, the better solution for those of you who enjoy this mod, at least for the immediate future, would be if someone else took over development of this mod or created a new pregnancy mod focused on immersion.

2 Weeks ago i already asked Trixy to continue cauz i had some ideas to make it more realistic.

Thanks Trixy for the idea and Inspiration.

Because of some problems with the code i couldn't continue the original one and created a new complete new one. At now it's already in beta Phase and got almost all functions the original one got and many more. But i'm not good at modeling or converting from Fallout NV to Skyrim (Fallout NV got a mod with some pritty Baby Mashes)

At now it also support NPC pregnacy and works stable (for me) but only Skeleton Mesh is Support (at now - working on it)

I'm still working on it and don't got a lot of time, but i hope in the next 2 weeks a Version for realese will be done and maybe someone can also convert the Fallout NV Baby models to skyrim :) would be nice

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/47-sexout-new-vegas-pregnancy-stable-version/

For sure it will be open source

I am currently using this mod and am in the 2nd trimester and all seems to be going well. However, I have a few issues/questions.

- Do the trimesters durations go according to in game time? ie, I can wait for a couple of days/weeks or set timescale to some huge number to speed up the pregnancy?

- My character recently reached the werewolf turning part of the companions quest line. After turning into a werewolf and back again, my character looses the pregnant belly but still keeps the 2nd trimester buffs/debuffs in the status menu. Does turning into a werewolf break this mod cause of the race change or is there a work around? If my first question about the time of the pregnancy is correct, I would be happy to wait several days to finish the pregnancy before continuing the companions story.

Thanks for any help.

I am currently using this mod and am in the 2nd trimester and all seems to be going well. However, I have a few issues/questions.

- Do the trimesters durations go according to in game time? ie, I can wait for a couple of days/weeks or set timescale to some huge number to speed up the pregnancy?

- My character recently reached the werewolf turning part of the companions quest line. After turning into a werewolf and back again, my character looses the pregnant belly but still keeps the 2nd trimester buffs/debuffs in the status menu. Does turning into a werewolf break this mod cause of the race change or is there a work around? If my first question about the time of the pregnancy is correct, I would be happy to wait several days to finish the pregnancy before continuing the companions story.

Thanks for any help.

It takes a good while for the pregnancy and I made mine as realistic as possible.   I also run a lot of immersive mods, like Immersive Travel, that takes the time to be more realistic.. 

Procreation makes it very real, My only issue with it is the children will all be human, regardless if you get knocked up by a Khajit, Argonian or Orc.... Or, now.. Werewolves, Falmer, Giants...etc..etc...etc..

HentaiPregnancy is not as realistic as Procreation, but NPC's can also get pregnant and the children 'usually' look like the species that fathered them. The ChildBirth in "HP" is animated to a degree... water-break, crouched in pain... (gives me shivers remembering)....  And the ChildBirth portion is a Plugin, and not a part of the original mod..

Though HP is a 'fun' pregnancy mod, it's not great fun and does not have the immersiveness like Procreation...   You can use HP with Procreation, just set HP to NPC Only... and it will be fine..

If you get bored and are devious like me and have RandomSexMod as well, you could set five or six horny werewolves (From Creature Sex Spell Mod) Loose in Whiterun or Riften and watch the carnage........ 

MUYahahahhaha

I do also prefer Procreation for the immersiveness and actually that it has the irregularities built in, so there is variability, which is rather more realistic and entertaining (having say, a pregnancy that is set to go the default 30 days always go EXACTLY 30 days is both uninteresting and unrealistic, so i like that it has the irregularities to change stuff up abit so you dont really know all the where and when of it.)

Yea, to know or have a clue of where is the cycle of ur character gives u the oportunity of decide to go out and hunt, or get risky and get into a lair full of bandits in ovulation days on the risk of being captured by SD or overwhelmed and used after a DEFEAT XD i like this mod so much.

In other point, i was using this mod with the latest Sexlab framework and it works, i said befor it doesnt but i guess that the large amount of scripted mods where colliding and dont give oportunity to others (like this one) to trigger wha they should do. I removed some ( I had 150 in skyrim with all high, running ok, core i5, 8 gb ram, 1 gb vid) and it worked again, maybe sexlab got a bit heavier because are the mods I always used, anyway, hope this get CREATURES SUPPORT in a near future, thnx TRIX, and hope this experience be of use for others

Procreation makes it very real, My only issue with it is the children will all be human, regardless if you get knocked up by a Khajit, Argonian or Orc.... Or, now.. Werewolves, Falmer, Giants...etc..etc...etc..

I belive that in the Elder Scrolls universe, children are supposed to be the race of their mother, anyway, so I don't see this as a problem.

But this reminds me, does this mod have support for non-human children? I had assumed not, but I never asked.

I belive that in the Elder Scrolls universe, children are supposed to be the race of their mother, anyway, so I don't see this as a problem.

But this reminds me, does this mod have support for non-human children? I had assumed not, but I never asked.

Ure right, in the book "Racial Phylogeny" (i guess it is like that), u can find that reference, and about the non human, is not supported, and even i remember that the sons are the same ones every time u have one XD

Is there a MCM or am I missing something?

Yes both Procreation  and Heantai have working MCM options menu :)

Well I must of installed this wrong because I can't get the menu, care to tell me what this is about.

Well I'm just a basic user, so not much help for troubleshooting, but in general, long as you have MCM installed before you install an MCM enabled mod it should populate with the mods stuff.

i forgot how to get Unique character/custom races to work again to show the pregnant belly. Someone help? Something about fixing the texture path, dont understand

Depends on how you are showing pregnancy, if you are using weight scaling, you need a female body 0 and 1 file that has the min weight not pregnant and the max weight fully pregnant, then just put the meshes in w/e the custom races mesh folder is, so like temptress data/meshes/actors/character/temptress. texture should not affect your body showing pregnancy, it will just not look like the correct skin texture.

If you are using Node scaling, you need a nude body with the belly node enabled, you can get it here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18546-pregnancy-weighted-tbbp-body-for-bodyslide/?hl=%20pregnant%20%20mesh

If you are trying to get it to show up for armor as well that's different

Well I must of installed this wrong because I can't get the menu, care to tell me what this is about.

Well I'm just a basic user, so not much help for troubleshooting, but in general, long as you have MCM installed before you install an MCM enabled mod it should populate with the mods stuff.

If you can't get the MCM menu to load you might want to try and make a new game, sometimes if you are using alot of mods utilizing the MCM menu it will not load immediately.

i forgot how to get Unique character/custom races to work again to show the pregnant belly. Someone help? Something about fixing the texture path, dont understand

Depends on how you are showing pregnancy, if you are using weight scaling, you need a female body 0 and 1 file that has the min weight not pregnant and the max weight fully pregnant, then just put the meshes in w/e the custom races mesh folder is, so like temptress data/meshes/actors/character/temptress. texture should not affect your body showing pregnancy, it will just not look like the correct skin texture.

If you are using Node scaling, you need a nude body with the belly node enabled, you can get it here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18546-pregnancy-weighted-tbbp-body-for-bodyslide/?hl=%20pregnant%20%20mesh

If you are trying to get it to show up for armor as well that's different

If you can't get the MCM menu to load you might want to try and make a new game, sometimes if you are using alot of mods utilizing the MCM menu it will not load immediately.

I already did that

Sometimes it takes some time to shows when u have too many mods installed, when it happened to me i do this:

Run skyrim

Load the game with a new mod with MCM menu.

Open the MCM list of mods

Scroll down and notice my mod is not there.

Exit mcm list.

Continue playing during 2 or 5 minutes.

Suddenly the waited mcm mod is in the list.

Enjoy.

Or simply use this code to force refresh in MCM lists but i prefer to wait and let it be.

SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Then check the list a few seconds later

Hope be of use

@Trixy

My biology teacher told us in school that if sperm is received two days before ovulating the chance is high that the child becomes a girl. If you have sex directly at the day of ovulating, the chance is high that child becomes a boy.

Reason: female sperm (X) is slower but lives longer in the womb - male sperm (Y) is faster but dies earlier and cannot long survive in the womb.

I am not a modder or programmer - you could use a simply if-else-order to program it correctly. You see (if you are the modder of procreation) that is having a baby either a girl or boy is not linked by luck.

@Trixy

My biology teacher told us in school that if sperm is received two days before ovulating the chance is high that the child becomes a girl. If you have sex directly at the day of ovulating, the chance is high that child becomes a boy.

Reason: female sperm (X) is slower but lives longer in the womb - male sperm (Y) is faster but dies earlier and cannot long survive in the womb.

I am not a modder or programmer - you could use a simply if-else-order to program it correctly. You see (if you are the modder of procreation) that is having a baby either a girl or boy is not linked by luck.

Sry that's not true. There are some animals where the gender deponds on temperature or other nature things but not humans.

There are many many theories and wishes human belife to, to manipulate the gender like "Eas a Lemon, worm up the body and turn to the moon when having sex to become a Girl, and eat fish, freez the balls and turn to North to become a Boy"... but that's also not true.

There are 52% Males and 49% Females on earth.

Btw i try to continue the mod but a i had to make it completely new. Only the MCM Looks like the same with some changes, but the code is complete new.

I've attached a Screen (THe Screen is out of date. i made it already 1 week ago)

post-148698-0-27278600-1382978364_thumb.jpg

If you're reworking the entire mod, let me suggest a change. The current mod incorrectly uses the luteal phase. In actuality, the luteal phase is the enire time from ovalation to menstration, and a woman is fertile throughout the entire phase (most fertile in the begining of the cycle). Rather than deconstruct the entire system, I would simply suggest that you would allow the player to get pregnant in both phases, with different pregnancy chance sliders for both.

I know this may sound cruel but can you make a birth control spell? A kill sperm destruction spell wold be nice - maybe even render you unfertile for that cicle. As for aborting you seem to have that covered with unborn health in your MCM screenshot. Is it something like poison hurting you - and the baby? Nightshade tea would unfortunly be on high demand after some raids against the Falmer - if you can get pregnant by Falmer that is.