Location of Dead Or Alive Followers?

They're in Dragonsreach according to the post. Did you check all of Dragonsreach?

Thanks, but yes.  I searched throughout all of Dragonsreach (in Whiterun, right?).

In more detail:

I've installed the mod and enabled the esp.

I've searched all of Dragonsreach's rooms, including the dungeon, Jarl's quarters, that practice area, and that other high up area.

I've searched through the Bannered Mare, Temple of Kynareth, that bow shop, Breezehome, and a few shops.

Perhaps they've returned to their own world?

They're in Dragonsreach according to the post. Did you check all of Dragonsreach?

Thanks, but yes.  I searched throughout all of Dragonsreach (in Whiterun, right?).

In more detail:

I've searched all of Dragonsreach's rooms, including the dungeon, Jarl's quarters, that practice area, and that other high up area.

I've searched through the Bannered Mare, Temple of Kynareth, that bow shop, Breezehome, and a few shops.

Do you have any mods that change Dragonsreach's interior cells or Whiterun as a whole? Sometimes that happens if a mod heavily edits interior cells. Other than that I'm not sure.

In more detail:

Do you have any mods that change Dragonsreach's interior cells or Whiterun as a whole? Sometimes that happens if a mod heavily edits interior cells. Other than that I'm not sure.

I do not :(.  Thanks for your help though.

In more detail:

I do not :(.  Thanks for your help though.

I found Helena just near the entrance.Go inside the Dragonsreach and look for your left.She's sitting there.

I found Helena just near the entrance.Go inside the Dragonsreach and look for your left.She's sitting there.

Thanks.  I've only tried Lei Fang, but now that I've tested Helena, it's probably that I haven't looked hard enough.

At least now I know it works! =)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't know about the other followers, but I tried Helena but she has the blocky face..... and the mod already has "msn" texture for her...... Is there any way to fix this blocky face??? Thank you so much

Meh, my copy has "blocky" face too.  I think it's supposed to be like that.

There's a mod with Kasumi that was developed by a different modder which doesn't have this problem, so I assume it's the DOA followers developer's choice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...