Resident Evil Armor suits for Fallout:NV

Hey there, I am pretty sure that I saw a Resident Evil armor pack (a lot of suits from the game) at Nexus some time ago.

Has been deleted though.

So, does anyone here has a different link for that pack or can reupload it somewhere?

Check Russian site called modgames.net. you'll find quite many of RE armor/clothes. I believe most are ported by T0XA01. Didnt really remember, but i do got my favorite Lupo's suit from RE ORC pack there. 

another one dug out of my collection of goodies, had to split it into 2 parts to upload here, normally would be one archive.

keep in mind, with the description you gave, "an armor pack that was on the nexus" theres a good chance you'll never find that specific one, because theres no name or anything to go on, so don't be all upset if this resident evil armor pack isn't your resident evil armor pack, because if fits that vague description perfectly.

BouncingBiohazardpack.part1.rar

BouncingBiohazardpack.part2.rar

• 2 weeks later...

another one dug out of my collection of goodies, had to split it into 2 parts to upload here, normally would be one archive.

keep in mind, with the description you gave, "an armor pack that was on the nexus" theres a good chance you'll never find that specific one, because theres no name or anything to go on, so don't be all upset if this resident evil armor pack isn't your resident evil armor pack, because if fits that vague description perfectly.

I just installed this, and I have to say that it's one of the best compilations I've seen.  I wish someone would grab this and update it to T6mBB.  Thanks for uploading this!!

Are the armors located in a container somewhere?

EDIT:

found them on the side of the saloon building in goodsprings.

The armors look nice but all the female armors except for two are completely useless unless you have the exact skin tone used for the armors. I wonder why the modder did it like this. It uses whatever skin texture you have loaded, but it wont pick up the shade/color you're using. So whatever skin tone you have, just your head and hands will be that color and your body will be what looks to be the default white (beige) skin tone. The male outfits that show skin all seem to be just fine though. bummer. Thanks for sharing it though. I wonder if there's a fix anywhere for it

• 1 month later...

my armors wont show it only shows the head and arms the body has turn invisible what program do i need to fix this help plez!! i'm a first time mod installer so i don't know much 

Are the armors located in a container somewhere?

EDIT:

found them on the side of the saloon building in goodsprings.

The armors look nice but all the female armors except for two are completely useless unless you have the exact skin tone used for the armors. I wonder why the modder did it like this. It uses whatever skin texture you have loaded, but it wont pick up the shade/color you're using. So whatever skin tone you have, just your head and hands will be that color and your body will be what looks to be the default white (beige) skin tone. The male outfits that show skin all seem to be just fine though. bummer. Thanks for sharing it though. I wonder if there's a fix anywhere for it

It's an easy fix if someone has the time. Open the mesh in nifskope, select the part with skin with a left-click.  In the left pane, expand NiTriStrips the skin is a part of, select BSShaderPPLightingProperties.  Scroll down the list at the bottom of the screen until you come to the section that says ShaderType.  It'll say default.  Click on the word default to use the dropdown menu, select SHADER_SKIN.  Save the mesh.  That's where babies come from.  Your problem should be fixed.

All the meshes that show some skin.

Let me know if im missing some file.

Great work!

There's some left with the skin problem. Sheva's clubbing and bsaa, Jill's BSAA, both of Jill's Battle Suits, and Asari commando v3.

Thanks again for the fixes you did make though!

my armors wont show it only shows the head and arms the body has turn invisible what program do i need to fix this help plez!! i'm a first time mod installer so i don't know much 

No program needed. The mod you installed isn't installed correctly that is the reason for the missing body and floating head. Check the instructions and make sure you are installing it correctly with the mod manager. If you are having problems with understanding how to install mods then you should check out the web for tutorials on how to. Check several until you feel comfortable with the basic process. You can start using the FMOD for dummies link I have in my sig.

Just wanted to let everyone know that there are a few more armors (some of which I myself have) ported from RE found on modgames. It's a package which includes 8 (or so) armor sets from RE:ORC. I'd reupload it but the file is too big for most websites and I don't have a premium account for any of them.

Also, thanks for the download link. May I ask where did you find these ports? I've been looking for some copyrighted goodies for personal use and I can't seem to find it on modgames.

• 1 month later...