[Request] Pregnancy coordination thread for SexLab

Zereal

Having searched for working pregnancy mods, bodies, but only found non-functional work so far. I've tested baby maker and got ctd (though I'm experienced at installing). I've seen descriptions and talk everywhere, but no concept that could work so far. So I'll open a threat to discuss the minimal requirements to get something working at all, as I think the difficulty of the task and the fact that no one so far has anything working out there reliably a seperate thread is needed just for the theme of pregnancy.

The first thing is to deposit sperm in a female. With a framework like SexLab as ESM any addon can simply check for a successfull sex act to start pregnancy. Additionally SexLab could provide SpermTypes and SpermMass and such things. So this problem is already solved.

The second thing is to apply a pregnancy control script. The easiest would be a quest script allowing a limited actor set. Best would be a script on a actor that keeps individual states with saves. Such an individual placed script should start with a simple 3-stage progression (pregnant-visible pregnant-birth) and can get complicated later. I've seen baby maker, but it's complicated and thus will take time to work.

The third thing will be to modify an existing female body into a pregnant body. The most simple thing would be to have a set of pregnancy clothes (nude, negligee, etc.) auto-equipped once a female gets into stage 2. That means someone has to release an pregnant clothes mod for at least one body type, like a simple cbbe version. I've seen a pregnant body mod from Coldsteel (unavailable now) creatable from cb++, but none has proven to deliver a mod that could turn a female of the normal races into a pregnant actor (with effect applied to force equip an actor with pregnant clothes like it's used to equip for acts in sex mods).

The last thing is to create babies or children. For children a race set is needed and hopefully with SKSE some facepresets can be read from the parents and a combination be written to the child to make it look like the parents. This was more easy with Fallout's matchfacegeometry no longer usable in Skyrim. For testing purposes a workable mod would have to create test spawns from two actor refs. The best thing promised so far was baby maker, but buggy and without the facegeometry inheritance feature.

If someone wants to see or enforce this kind of thing, the most important would be a working simple pregnancy clothes mod. With the 'nude body' cloth starting and for the most used body out there. Without the pregnancy body/clothes models the whole project is useless. And I would really like a keep it simple stupid startup, because the most advanced technique (bodyslide SKSE modification of an individual NPC realtime) is too science fiction right now.

A first clothing set of nude bodies developped with cb++ could than be integrated into SexLab framework/resources. So who can do it? Who can implement a child spawner with geometry inheritence? Who can create baby bodies with cb++ as an additional child race for SexLab? And who can organize a working thread on pregnancy in SexLab?

Sorry if I opened a thread for this, but I can't find any organized work on that in the forums implementing this in a reliable framework like SexLab.

MODERATOR EDIT (CK): I know you probably didn't mean to be offensive, but you should know better than to use that word. 

I really need to get into character modelling.. all I did was more so structures in Maya I need me a copy of Z brush or something aha ;'0

Having searched for working pregnancy mods, bodies, but only found non-functional work so far. I've tested baby maker and got ctd (though I'm experienced at installing). I've seen descriptions and talk everywhere, but no concept that could work so far. So I'll open a threat to discuss the minimal requirements to get something working at all, as I think the difficulty of the task and the fact that no one so far has anything working out there reliably a seperate thread is needed just for the theme of pregnancy.

The first thing is to deposit sperm in a female. With a framework like SexLab as ESM any addon can simply check for a successfull sex act to start pregnancy. Additionally SexLab could provide SpermTypes and SpermMass and such things. So this problem is already solved.

The second thing is to apply a pregnancy control script. The easiest would be a quest script allowing a limited actor set. Best would be a script on a actor that keeps individual states with saves. Such an individual placed script should start with a simple 3-stage progression (pregnant-visible pregnant-birth) and can get complicated later. I've seen baby maker, but it's complicated and thus will take time to work.

The third thing will be to modify an existing female body into a pregnant body. The most simple thing would be to have a set of pregnancy clothes (nude, negligee, etc.) auto-equipped once a female gets into stage 2. That means someone has to release an pregnant clothes mod for at least one body type, like a simple cbbe version. I've seen a pregnant body mod from Coldsteel (unavailable now) creatable from cb++, but none has proven to deliver a mod that could turn a female of the normal races into a pregnant actor (with effect applied to force equip an actor with pregnant clothes like it's used to equip for acts in sex mods).

The last thing is to create babies or children. For children a race set is needed and hopefully with SKSE some facepresets can be read from the parents and a combination be written to the child to make it look like the parents. This was more easy with Fallout's matchfacegeometry no longer usable in Skyrim. For testing purposes a workable mod would have to create test spawns from two actor refs. The best thing promised so far was baby maker, but buggy and without the facegeometry inheritance feature.

If someone wants to see or enforce this kind of thing, the most important would be a working simple pregnancy clothes mod. With the 'nude body' cloth starting and for the most used body out there. Without the pregnancy body/clothes models the whole project is useless. And I would really like a keep it simple stupid startup, because the most advanced technique (bodyslide SKSE modification of an individual NPC realtime) is too science fiction right now.

A first clothing set of nude bodies developped with cb++ could than be integrated into SexLab framework/resources. So who can do it? Who can implement a child spawner with geometry inheritence? Who can create baby bodies with cb++ as an additional child race for SexLab? And who can organize a working thread on pregnancy in SexLab?

Sorry if I opened a thread for this, but I can't find any organized work on that in the forums implementing this in a reliable framework like SexLab.

I am working on a Pregnancy mod for SexLab, and I will probably release the first version soon. It's not complete though. Here's what does and doesn't do at the time of this writing:

Implemented and working features

• A menstruation cycle on the player.
  • A system for acquiring sperm through SexLab animations (and only through vaginal sex).
  • The player can conceive if ovulating and sperm is present (sperm survives for some time after being received).
  • A pregnancy system that passes the player through 3 phases.
  • Each pregnancy phases has spell effects associated with it.
  • During pregnancy, the weight of the character will increase from 0 to some max weight, depending on whether the player is pregnant with 1, 2 or 3 children. This system was chosen because, as far as I could find, the only pregnancy models are from the CBBE and UNP sliders. This introduces some problems, namely that naked female NPCs with a weight higher than 0 look pregnant. This can either be fixed by using body suits, which would then remove the gradual changes, or by reducing all female NPCs weight to 0. I'm not sure which people prefer.
  • Durations and a lot of other settings are configurable through MCM.
  • Some other features like irregularities and racial modifiers to some rolls (E.g. the duration sperm survives may vary, other durations may sometimes vary).

Features I plan to include

• Birth control/abort/miscarriage. Spells, potions, various events.
  • Spawning of children. I am not sure they will be geometrically similar to the parents, especially because not all races have child actors available. It's probably not going to implemented initially.

Features I hope someone else will take care of

• Clothing conversions to include the pregnancy slider in the CBBE or UNP bodysliders.

And one last thing:

Unlike the old (and seemingly discontinued) pregnancy mod, Faites des bebes, this mod does currently not support NPC pregnancies. This is literally the first mod I have ever made, so I basically didn't know what I was doing when I started. If I was to expand this mod to work on NPC females, I would have to rewrite large parts of the script. I might do this, or I might not. If I don't I suspect someone else will release a mod that covers this feature.

I will probably release the current version of the mod within a few days.

Good to hear and hope you can do it.

There are indeed only Breton, Nord, Imperial and Redguard child races available, so you could simply use children with cb++ models (like some mods do) for the first time and leave the rest up to modders that can make better children and babies. Maybe you even find a good adult base that can get good child results with cb++.

The SKSE functions you could use for inheritence are GetFacePreset/SetFacePreset together with QueueNiNodeUpdate if this works. It's no cb++ slide control but maybe better than nothing. The start race can be father or mother. Read the presets for both and randomly apply them partially to the child. Maybe it looks good enough.

I've tried with the cb++ myself. You could reserve weight range 0-50 for normal looking women and and 50-100 going into pregnancy. It's not optimal, but the best you can do with sliders. You have to reweight a lot of actors though and automatically to half their original value. Maybe there is a weight multiplier possibility - I'll have to check this. If you can't do that, you need a clothing approach. If you can, you still have to be aware that it could conflict with some mods trying to use weight slider for chubbyness or other uses, if I'm correct.

But SexLab already uses NudeSuits to put on, so why not ask if they offer PregSuits to put on if someone manages to create good looking ones.

Good luck.

Thanx Toastman for the beast kid links.

I've recently tried to use setnpcrace (console command) trying to turn nord npc into orcs, but somehow the requirements of the function were not met, as the skin body color didn't turn to orc green. Might need further experiments. Does someone know of this issue or has someone ever tried to transform a human npc into a mer (dunmer/orsimer/bosmer/altmer) race?

(It works with beast transforms (draugr/dragon/..) as there is no head/body/skin issue)

Maybe child spawning as offspring to the player is complex enough to be in separate modules. What could be managed?:

children of all races (bodyslided?)

babies (simple) of all races

baby beast offspring (chimeras) for alien/beast lovers

baby/child growth and ai/behaviour (scripting)

child dialog and maybe voiced, like "Can I go with you, mom/dad?" "Hit him mom/dad, hit him" (haven't seen ingame/Hearthfire so far)

So how could it be organized?

a pregnancy driver for women to drive through sexact/impregnation(add father ref)-pregnant-visible_pregnant-birth

a visible_pregnant behaviour driver (change outfit, limit sexacts, stop companion/fighting-mode)

child spawners creating offspring with racial traits, reading father ref and preg state from mother(sending birth event signal)

a child_growth driver (based on offspring types)

conditional dialog based on pregnancy/child states (defined in SexLab?)

Thanx Toastman for the beast kid links.

I've recently tried to use setnpcrace (console command) trying to turn nord npc into orcs, but somehow the requirements of the function were not met, as the skin body color didn't turn to orc green. Might need further experiments. Does someone know of this issue or has someone ever tried to transform a human npc into a mer (dunmer/orsimer/bosmer/altmer) race?

(It works with beast transforms (draugr/dragon/..) as there is no head/body/skin issue)

Maybe child spawning as offspring to the player is complex enough to be in separate modules. What could be managed?:

children of all races (bodyslided?)

babies (simple) of all races

baby beast offspring (chimeras) for alien/beast lovers

baby/child growth and ai/behaviour (scripting)

child dialog and maybe voiced, like "Can I go with you, mom/dad?" "Hit him mom/dad, hit him" (haven't seen ingame/Hearthfire so far)

So how could it be organized?

a pregnancy driver for women to drive through sexact/impregnation(add father ref)-pregnant-visible_pregnant-birth

a visible_pregnant behaviour driver (change outfit, limit sexacts, stop companion/fighting-mode)

child spawners creating offspring with racial traits, reading father ref and preg state from mother(sending birth event signal)

a child_growth driver (based on offspring types)

conditional dialog based on pregnancy/child states (defined in SexLab?)

Np there were some High elf children I believe but not as good as these beast equivalents I thought.

well, as far as the visuals go, I think it's just a matter of someone who knows what they're doing (ie. not me) putting everything together.  Caliente's bodyslide already has a pregnant belly slider, that is used to generate new meshes.  Meanwhile another mod I've run across, "unique character" allows for meshes and textures only for the player character, not npcs (though it doesn't support custom races).

I'm no expert, but if it's possible, get a script/code/program written that will use bodyslide to generate some meshes on startup, then implement them into the game during various pregnancy stages using the unique character setup.  Then all we'd need are some clothes that follow along the same stages, which shouldn't be too hard for someone to make, nor do you need to spend a lot of time on that, more clothing can be released later.

well, as far as the visuals go, I think it's just a matter of someone who knows what they're doing (ie. not me) putting everything together.  Caliente's bodyslide already has a pregnant belly slider, that is used to generate new meshes.  Meanwhile another mod I've run across, "unique character" allows for meshes and textures only for the player character, not npcs (though it doesn't support custom races).

I'm no expert, but if it's possible, get a script/code/program written that will use bodyslide to generate some meshes on startup, then implement them into the game during various pregnancy stages using the unique character setup.  Then all we'd need are some clothes that follow along the same stages, which shouldn't be too hard for someone to make, nor do you need to spend a lot of time on that, more clothing can be released later.

It's not that easy as you might think. SKSE script functions offer no ingame change of bodysliders. But there is a function called SetModelPath, which should be able to change armor when its in world space (not worn). So procedure could be like:

[Pregnancy armor converter (PAC)]

Write a special cb++ controller program (does cb++ allow to be called with parameters?) to create pregnancy stage variations for all cb++ compatible armor/bodies a player has installed and write to pregnancy stage pathes.

(Anyone can do this manually by himself with the standart cb++ and a lot of slider experiments but being a pain for most users)

[Pregnancy ingame controller (PIC)]

Inside the game, when new pregnancy stage is reached, put pregnant armor from actor and call SetModelPath to change armor appearance and reequip changed pregnant armor.

(I think SetModelPath is needed to avoid patching the armor of all actors (vanilla + all mods), but apply it dynamically ingame)

Maybe if everything works this could change pregnancy states of individual npcs dynamically without changing other actors at all. We wouldn't need extra cloth development once armor mods working together with all cb++ sliders are there.

Requirements:

CB++ compatible armors (looks good so far)

[missing] a CB++ modification or a CB++ control script (if CB++ is callable by parameters)

pregnancy armor path conventions

SetModelPath reliable to use ingame (experiments)

a set of pregnancy slider presets from an experienced person (Coldsteel had some good results)

So who can do a Pregnancy Armor Converter (PAC)?

Or: Can someone tell me the best way to use CB++ for that? (Parameter calls, Plugin, Source Rewrite?)

Will Coldsteel tell us his presets and bodies used? (Would be fantastic)

Can SetModelPath be used in this way?

So still Science Fiction right now.

Trixy, if you tailor the pregnancy mod to use a BBP or TBBP compatible skeleton, you could implement gradual changes to breast and belly size via the modification of bone nods.  This has already been done in certain mods such as Estrus Chaurus and the community project Lactation Mod.

This sounds interesting. I'll look into it when I have time.

XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS  now haves a belly node as i know to mannage that, someone from here asked for it, he did. looking forward to this :)

Can you give a link? I just want to see what it contains. lol

I think one of the pregnancy mods on here works, just no belly mesh. (works for me so far, character hasn't given birth though.)

I am working on a Pregnancy mod for SexLab, and I will probably release the first version soon. It's not complete though. Here's what does and doesn't do at the time of this writing:

• A system for acquiring sperm through SexLab animations (and only through vaginal sex).
  • The player can conceive if ovulating and sperm is present (sperm survives for some time after being received).
  • During pregnancy, the weight of the character will increase from 0 to some max weight, depending on whether the player is pregnant with 1, 2 or 3 children. This system was chosen because, as far as I could find, the only pregnancy models are from the CBBE and UNP sliders. This introduces some problems, namely that naked female NPCs with a weight higher than 0 look pregnant. This can either be fixed by using body suits, which would then remove the gradual changes, or by reducing all female NPCs weight to 0. I'm not sure which people prefer.
  • Some other features like irregularities and racial modifiers to some rolls (E.g. the duration sperm survives may vary, other durations may sometimes vary).

• Spawning of children. I am not sure they will be geometrically similar to the parents, especially because not all races have child actors available. It's probably not going to implemented initially.

• Clothing conversions to include the pregnancy slider in the CBBE or UNP bodysliders.

And one last thing:

Unlike the old (and seemingly discontinued) pregnancy mod, Faites des bebes, this mod does currently not support NPC pregnancies. This is literally the first mod I have ever made, so I basically didn't know what I was doing when I started. If I was to expand this mod to work on NPC females, I would have to rewrite large parts of the script. I might do this, or I might not. If I don't I suspect someone else will release a mod that covers this feature.

You should probably make a post announcing your project, you get alot of ideas, help, feedback, and community resources that way.

Also, would be nice to see any updates you have on the progress. ^_^

So if you stray into Khajiit and Argonian territory with offspring, there's some more helpful info here. For instance, Khajiit come in different varieties based on moon phases at birth, some more human, others more cat-like. Suffice to say I don't think completing the full list or staying accurate is necessary. There used to be a mod available for Dagi Raht race, they are just smaller khajiit, though. The mod was taken down because the author was paranoid about... Well, mods of this nature. The Ohmes Raht race is still avaialbe for download and as you can see, they are humans with khajiit textures, cat ears, and a tail.

Argonians supposedly appear less lizard-like prior to their coming of age ceremony that requires they guzzle Hist sap, which is apparently mutagenic as well as a powerful hallucinogen. I take this to mean that if you don't really want to figure out the Argonian bit, you don't need to worry.

It seems the most frequently used way to create children of races other than the human children running around is to create an adult character and scale them down to child-size. Some mods then replace the body with the child model, leaving a scaled down adult head and set of hands attached. This allows Hearthfire clothing to work.

• 3 weeks later...

And one last thing:

My intention is to not rush you, but do you have any updates on this?

How is this going, are you actively working on this?

And one last thing:

My intention is to not rush you, but do you have any updates on this?

How is this going, are you actively working on this?

psst! He's learning for exams (I suppose).

• 2 weeks later...

I really love the procreation mod...Big THX Trixy

I just have one little question regarding the belly growth system...I hope my english is enough to explain properly o.0

Wouldn`t it be better or easier to only use the bodyswapping concept from SexoutPregnancy or TamagoClub? Maybe I am wrong but I think nodescaling/weightscaling is a littlebit too hard to deal with when creating a variety of preg outfits. Or are there any problems with equipping different bodies in Skyrim?

- Nodescaled preg bellies doesn`t look so good In my opinion and the system is hard to use and it prevents using mods which need their own skeletons

- weightscaled preg bellies look good but this system forces you to equip/unequip outfits to see the changes and it limits your freedom when choosing what bodies PCs and NPCs can have ingame

I really like the bodyswapping concept...all you need  to have are...let`s say 4 versions of an outfit...as long as the outfit is ready to be used with bodyslide everyone can create his own preg outfits for every stage of pregnancy...I mean USING bodyslide is not hard to learn...implementing nodes, bones etc. into an outfit.nif is much harder and takes more time and effort.

Sure bodyswapping is kinda oldschool but I think it`s the best system for pregnancy mods. What do you think? Did I miss some important aspect? o.0

I really love the procreation mod...Big THX Trixy

I just have one little question regarding the belly growth system...I hope my english is enough to explain properly o.0

Wouldn`t it be better or easier to only use the bodyswapping concept from SexoutPregnancy or TamagoClub? Maybe I am wrong but I think nodescaling/weightscaling is a littlebit too hard to deal with when creating a variety of preg outfits. Or are there any problems with equipping different bodies in Skyrim?

- Nodescaled preg bellies doesn`t look so good In my opinion and the system is hard to use and it prevents using mods which need their own skeletons

- weightscaled preg bellies look good but this system forces you to equip/unequip outfits to see the changes and it limits your freedom when choosing what bodies PCs and NPCs can have ingame

I really like the bodyswapping concept...all you need  to have are...let`s say 4 versions of an outfit...as long as the outfit is ready to be used with bodyslide everyone can create his own preg outfits for every stage of pregnancy...I mean USING bodyslide is not hard to learn...implementing nodes, bones etc. into an outfit.nif is much harder and takes more time and effort.

Sure bodyswapping is kinda oldschool but I think it`s the best system for pregnancy mods. What do you think? Did I miss some important aspect? o.0

Bodyswapping has stages limit, node scaling overall is much more realistic in terms of size increase imo, as for outfit so far there is one outfit weighted to show belly increase.. i havent tested it out but it should work like how breast will increaseing in size if the outfit is weight painted, if the belly weight paint works the same, then it should be much more efficient as we wont need 4 different meshes for a single outfit.

Your right, bodyswap isn`t as accurate and finetuned as nodescaling and therefor a little less realistic (very little less ^^) but is ultra realistic belly growing really that important? To be honest I personally would be more than satisfied with 4 maybe 5 different auto applied preg sizes.

Another point is that at least with my Skyrim installation the nodescaled belly starts looking weird after ~60%....a bit like a plate :)

...if that`s the same with all future nodescaled outfits the scaling needs to be limited at lower values to have a really realistic look...that would equal out the less realistic bodyswap system ;)

And you said it...so far there is one outfit weighted for belly increase.

There already is a whole bunch of outfits ready for use with bodyslide ^^

It`s not about waiting time...for me it`s more about having the possibility to finetune the outfits...for example I personally don`t like big breasts and big butts...I like small breasts, small butts and really loooong thin legs...I think it will be impossible to find outfits suiting that (extra ordinary ;D ) taste AND being ready for Procreation ^^

Well I will study the CK and Trixys procreation mod a bit...maybe a semi-noob like me can invent a bodyswap version with Trixys permission...but I guess this will take far longer than converting KillerKeos outfit collections to work with nodescaling :)

Archived