Current version, SexLab 1.39b:

[05/06/2014 - 02:54:00PM] Cannot open store for class "_sltns_update", missing file?
[05/06/2014 - 02:54:00PM] Error: Unable to bind script _sltns_update to _sltns_update (2700331F) because their base types do not match
Functionality does not seem too hindered - obsolete code?

... Am I right to assume that this is not compatible with SexLab 1.5+?

[05/06/2014 - 02:54:00PM] Cannot open store for class "_sltns_update", missing file?
[05/06/2014 - 02:54:00PM] Error: Unable to bind script _sltns_update to _sltns_update (2700331F) because their base types do not match
Functionality does not seem too hindered - obsolete code?

... Am I right to assume that this is not compatible with SexLab 1.5+?

Sexlab 1.5 broke some functions for a lot of mods as it changed how it did some stuff for the better. From my experience most of the old mods will work but have new bugs and problems with the new sexlab.

• 4 months later...

I've nearly gone insane trying to get this mod to work. When I first install it and load a save, it doesn't seem to initialize properly, yet it breaks a bunch of seemingly unrelated mods. (including Convenient Horses, Helmet Toggle, Devious Devices, Sexlab Apropos) If I then save and load the game, I get the proper iniitialisation message from Murder-Theft-Seduction and the broken mods seem to limp back into a working state. At first I thought my game simply had too much script lag and this mod just pushed it over the edge and made some things stop working right, but I tried adding a couple other script-heavy mods and they didn't break anything, only this one seems to.

Anyway, I wanted to ask the author if the mod is supposed to not initialise right away if you load a game after activating the ESP? I found it odd that I had to save then reload to get it to pop up, so I'm worried I might have messed something up with the installation that could cause problems later on.

Hi there, what do you mean with "break", MCM registering and blocking others to appear in the mod menu? Cause this would be a casual MCM bug:

For "not registering" you can google that problem.

Either you're saving your game to a new slot after waiting for a while + reload that save, use setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 or install http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795/?

Hi there, what do you mean with "break", MCM registering and blocking others to appear in the mod menu? Cause this would be a casual MCM bug:

For "not registering" you can google that problem.

Either you're saving your game to a new slot after waiting for a while + reload that save, use setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 or install http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795/?

Indeed, MCM access breaks and the functionality of the mods also partially halts. For example, with Helmet Toggle, if I press the toggle key, I'll get the notification for Hide or Show, but the helmet won't actually toggle to visible/invisible.

I'll try that mod, sounds like it'll avoid headaches in the future. Thank you.

Edit: Wait a second, Murder-Theft-Seduction doesn't even have an MCM script! How would this specific mod trigger other mods' MCM screens to break, even if it's the other mods fault?

I have that as well. There's a _sltns_update defined in the ESP that targets a missing script of the same name, but the quest doesn't seem to be referenced by anything. Probably just something that accidentally escaped a delete.

I do also have the following errors, which seem to be stopping the pickpocket/speechcraft perks from being assigned. No idea why it's happening either, as the perks seem to be correctly defined and linked to the scripts in the ESP.

[09/09/2014 - 07:35:00PM] Error: Cannot call HasPerk() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[_sltns_bootstrap (7C000D63)]._sltns_bootstrap_script.OnInit() - "_sltns_bootstrap_script.psc" Line 254
[09/09/2014 - 07:35:00PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp48"
stack:
	[_sltns_bootstrap (7C000D63)]._sltns_bootstrap_script.OnInit() - "_sltns_bootstrap_script.psc" Line 254
[09/09/2014 - 07:35:00PM] Error: Cannot call AddPerk() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[_sltns_bootstrap (7C000D63)]._sltns_bootstrap_script.OnInit() - "_sltns_bootstrap_script.psc" Line 255
[09/09/2014 - 07:35:00PM] Error: Cannot call HasPerk() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[_sltns_bootstrap (7C000D63)]._sltns_bootstrap_script.OnInit() - "_sltns_bootstrap_script.psc" Line 257
[09/09/2014 - 07:35:00PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp48"
stack:
	[_sltns_bootstrap (7C000D63)]._sltns_bootstrap_script.OnInit() - "_sltns_bootstrap_script.psc" Line 257
[09/09/2014 - 07:35:00PM] Error: Cannot call AddPerk() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[_sltns_bootstrap (7C000D63)]._sltns_bootstrap_script.OnInit() - "_sltns_bootstrap_script.psc" Line 258
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Does this still work?? with actual sexlab i mean.

It hasn't been updated in some time, there has been several sexlab updates that made big changes. So there is a chance this will have some issues. I have not tried it in some time, would be nice if the OP came back and updated it or someone took it over if they are gone from modding.

Does this still work?? with actual sexlab i mean.

It hasn't been updated in some time, there has been several sexlab updates that made big changes. So there is a chance this will have some issues. I have not tried it in some time, would be nice if the OP came back and updated it or someone took it over if they are gone from modding.

The current version of this and current Sexlab do work just fine. I like using it with Apropos and thief characters. An oddity but if you "sleep" with one of the 3 thieves guild targets in Riften you'll get an option to pick pockets even if not on the quest yet.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How much time does the mod take to activate? I installed it and it shows up like a new quest saying updating to 2.14 (even though its a fresh install) but after that boom. Nothing. The objective disappears and the mod doesn't work even. No MCM tab either. Am i missing something?

I even after accepting a fishing job tried the sqv_sltns_bootstrap i found reading the forums to check active status of the mod and i got a reply in-game it doesn't exist.

Did you do the fishing quest? The mod is very simple, and doesn't need any MCM menu... you do the listed type of quests and pickpocket the quest item at the end of sex with the target.  That's all it does.

I don't know what you mean about a new quest showing up.  The updating message it shows in the notification area is the same as a lot of other mods that tell you they are loaded and working.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Found an Error in my Papyrus log that according to TESVEdit, came from this mod.

[12/28/2016 - 12:13:39AM] Cannot open store for class "_sltns_update", missing file?

[12/28/2016 - 12:13:39AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script _sltns_update to _sltns_update (3E00331F) because their base types do not match

I'm just going through my papyrus since I've been crashing so much and basically posting these papyrus errors everywhere. Hopefully it's helpful.

• 9 months later...

Tested the next batch of 3 assassination targets, well 2 of the 3 so far, anyway.  I used the seduce option, then used this mod's poison option at the end.  It worked fine in both cases.

Having tested this several times in several locations, I would have to say that there are no incompatibility problems with Inconsequential NPCs, and I think that issue could be removed. There either haven't really been any, or the tweaks in the later updates of INPC have fixed whatever issues there were.  My opinion is that it may have been a load order issue before, beause none of the targets of these assassinations are even the haraters that INPC adds to the game. 

Be that as it may, I am having no issues at all with the two working together.  Note that I also use UFO and Guard Dialog Overhaul, so no issues with those either (not that they were expected - again, these aren't generally the NPCs you're asked to assassinate).

I know this  may seem very out of the blue years later, but I just want to say thank you for the awesome testing and communication in the support forum

Starting a lovers lab entrenched play through for the first time and it is nitty gritty compatibility insights like this that are extremely helpful towards hopefully making it go smooth on the first try

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry if I'm resurrecting a dead thread, but I decided to try this recently and the passive pickpocket bonus for the fishing quests (if it's working) is a great way to level pickpocket while questing.  I don't actually know if it's working or not since it's passive.  But, I'm trying to use the poison aspect to do DB quests and even though my target is alone, sleeping, and defenseless, if I wake him up to sex him, he just goes back to sleep after and nothing happens.  Twice now I have had to just pull out a dagger and shank the guy.  I'm carrying various vanilla poisons.  What am I doing wrong?  Is it just not working?

• 2 months later...

stumbled upon this few days ago and tried it doing the DB quests and it didnt work on any victim, i used sl romance, follow me for sxx and after the act ends nothing happens no new dialogue appears, all ihave are dialogue options from romance and fm4s and DB remain silent dialogue option, browsed trough everything and no success on countless tries, could anyone explain please how this should work or how it gotten it to work and i have 10 different poisons in my inventory...all help appreciated 

• 3 weeks later...

My chances for stealing during sex is 22% less than if I just tried to pickpocket normally(from vanilla NPCs). I have a few mods that might conflict: Localized theives guild jobs and Theives guild requirements. Could any of those mods cause this issue? I also have Inconsequential NPCs, but I'm ruling that out in this case because of logic.

• 3 months later...

Hi

This mod is very interesting. But I use Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68425 ) This mod will conflict with Ordinator ? 

Many thanks for help... i really wish to use this mod, as I just start My new adventure as Elizabeth Shady a Imperial thief/assasin :smiley:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/929308895599201037/9A429EE29FF559BD9D2EED975E14FA0C7D91B711/

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Is there anyway to make this mod remove the stupid 3 choice dialogues with the dark brotherhood? I'm trying to get it to play well with Sexlab Pleasure however when I got to kill Nilsine in the "Mourning never comes" Quest I no longer have the speech option to sleep with her due to the whole stand there and frighten them before the kill dialogue options.

• 4 months later...