I had a similar experience. The mod worked for the first and second job but not for the third. It worked after I uninstalled it made a clean save and installed it again.

It seems that the quest must activate for the job, get completed With the job, and then activate again the next time. However the quest remaines always active. If it is supposed to do that then for some other reason it looses the ability to monitor if the pc gets any jobs after 2 of them.

The quest should remain active and it should only update once.  :-/

I had a similar experience. The mod worked for the first and second job but not for the third. It worked after I uninstalled it made a clean save and installed it again.

It seems that the quest must activate for the job, get completed With the job, and then activate again the next time. However the quest remaines always active. If it is supposed to do that then for some other reason it looses the ability to monitor if the pc gets any jobs after 2 of them.

The quest should remain active and it should only update once.  :-/

It did only update once, but on the second load after the first install.

Sqv _sltns_bootstrap in console will say that the quest is running all the time, but after third reload nothing would happen.

Is this mod dependant on the most current version of skse ? skse_1_06_16. Because Its doing nothing for me, BUT I am only able to use  skse_1_06_13 atm. 14,15, and 16 result in an Instant CTD for me. No idea why, but might that be why this mod doesn't work for me, At all. Or could it be something else, something fixable

Is this mod dependant on the most current version of skse ? skse_1_06_16. Because Its doing nothing for me, BUT I am only able to use  skse_1_06_13 atm. 14,15, and 16 result in an Instant CTD for me. No idea why, but might that be why this mod doesn't work for me, At all. Or could it be something else, something fixable

• v1.4 - Minor bug fixes and optimizations. Compatible with SexLab v1.11

Less likely SKSE and more likely SexLab version.

having done nothing other than not do anything, its just started working (updated to version 1.4 etc)

so, that's kewl, I guess, still unsure what the problem was...

Interesting mod though, very kewl, more of these sort of alternative to combat options please :)

Edit..

ok, after doing 2 thieves guild fishing job quests, and reloading from a couple of saves, it seems to have stopped working, no option to rob em after fuckin em. :/

Edit  2

after further research I'm none the wiser. Just isn't kickin in after sex with the fishing job target anymore. Worked a couple of times, and then stopped workin.

Anything I should be typing in to get things going again ? or something I can look at ?

Edit 3

And now its working again.. brilliant. I'm doing helmskir for his gems !

U know what, whilst I'm rambling away in this thread, I've had a though, Is there any reason why this is limited to just the thieves guild and dark brotherhood quest targets ? could the mod be broadened to encompass.. well any npc at all that u initiate sexlab sex with, option to murder or rob them pops up, with attendant % chance of success ?

So like, if u get enslaved in SD u would have a little chance of stealing the key from your master whilst hes giving u a punishment bumming. Or I dunno, its just an alternative to spamming sword thrust and spells to take out npcs.  Allowing a no-combat build playthrough.

having done nothing other than not do anything, its just started working (updated to version 1.4 etc)

so, that's kewl, I guess, still unsure what the problem was...

Interesting mod though, very kewl, more of these sort of alternative to combat options please :)

Edit..

ok, after doing 2 thieves guild fishing job quests, and reloading from a couple of saves, it seems to have stopped working, no option to rob em after fuckin em. :/

Edit  2

after further research I'm none the wiser. Just isn't kickin in after sex with the fishing job target anymore. Worked a couple of times, and then stopped workin.

Anything I should be typing in to get things going again ? or something I can look at ?

Edit 3

And now its working again.. brilliant. I'm doing helmskir for his gems !

U know what, whilst I'm rambling away in this thread, I've had a though, Is there any reason why this is limited to just the thieves guild and dark brotherhood quest targets ? could the mod be broadened to encompass.. well any npc at all that u initiate sexlab sex with, option to murder or rob them pops up, with attendant % chance of success ?

So like, if u get enslaved in SD u would have a little chance of stealing the key from your master whilst hes giving u a punishment bumming. Or I dunno, its just an alternative to spamming sword thrust and spells to take out npcs.  Allowing a no-combat build playthrough.

I'll have to check when the 2 quests I start up to grab TG & DB target aliases. One has a range limit and if it starts up when actors are being pushed away, the target may be considered out of range.

I was poking at it with various console commands and did indeed see something referring to range/distance. I think that might be exactly what it is.  Perhaps just increase the range a bit ?

Also, as I have your attention, my other point. Can you expand this function to apply to all npcs, not just TG and DB quest targets ? for some more open ended sandbox style play.

oooh oooh, also, what about a some sort of aura or area of effect/influence that the pc can employ to divert physical violence into sex (ie, avoid fighting)

• v2.0 - Complete revamp of self updating. Unfortunately, this means updating old style. Uninstall, save, reinstall. Removal of the distance limitation when stealing. Speech & Pickpocket bonus applies to all sexual partners. The level of the bonus depends on the player's sexual experience.

I just tryed V2 and it seems that Murder/poisoning does not work.

Regardles off what kind of poisons or how many of them I have on me, no messages pop up to kill the target.

I have tryed a second clean install after the job was taken (the guy at the mill from the 3 initial contracts) but it was not fixed

I have tried to change the load order and put on top of all SexLab plugins but that did not work either.

I have not tryed to poison anyone with previous versions to see if it is just broken now.

I just tryed V2 and it seems that Murder/poisoning does not work.

Regardles off what kind of poisons or how many of them I have on me, no messages pop up to kill the target.

I have tryed a second clean install after the job was taken (the guy at the mill from the 3 initial contracts) but it was not fixed

I have tried to change the load order and put on top of all SexLab plugins but that did not work either.

I have not tryed to poison anyone with previous versions to see if it is just broken now.

v2.1 - Multi-threaded environment allowed the possibility of the player's poison list to be cleared after the sexlab mod events were sent.

In short, the poison list created from the player's inventory could be cleared after it was filled.

No need to uninstall / reinstall. Just in console use the following commands in the order listed

1. stopquest _sltns_bootstrap
  2. startquest _sltns_bootstrap

Updated to 2.1, when sex finish i am getting the dialogue, but i am getting spammed by it. Asks me if i want to steal i click yes, the menu would keep popping back up. Clicking no wont make the menu go away. 

Heres part of the log:

[07/20/2013 - 10:39:36PM] Error: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
       [_sltns_bootstrap (A9000D63)]._sltns_bootstrap_script.fauxPickpocket() - "_sltns_bootstrap_script.psc" Line 106
       [_sltns_bootstrap (A9000D63)]._sltns_bootstrap_script.StopMTNSQuests() - "_sltns_bootstrap_script.psc" Line 318
[07/20/2013 - 10:39:36PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
       [_sltns_bootstrap (A9000D63)]._sltns_bootstrap_script.fauxPickpocket() - "_sltns_bootstrap_script.psc" Line 106
       [_sltns_bootstrap (A9000D63)]._sltns_bootstrap_script.StopMTNSQuests() - "_sltns_bootstrap_script.psc" Line 318
[07/20/2013 - 10:39:37PM] SLTNS::Heist Chance:90.000000  Roll:11.472019
[07/20/2013 - 10:39:37PM] Error: Cannot call RemoveItem() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
       [_sltns_bootstrap (A9000D63)]._sltns_bootstrap_script.StopMTNSQuests() - "_sltns_bootstrap_script.psc" Line 323
[07/20/2013 - 10:39:37PM] Error: Cannot call GetActorValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
       [_sltns_bootstrap (A9000D63)]._sltns_bootstrap_script.fauxPickpocket() - "_sltns_bootstrap_script.psc" Line 104
[07/20/2013 - 10:39:37PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
       [_sltns_bootstrap (A9000D63)]._sltns_bootstrap_script.fauxPickpocket() - "_sltns_bootstrap_script.psc" Line 104
[07/20/2013 - 10:39:37PM] Error: Cannot call GetGoldValue() on a None object, aborting function call

v2.11 - Fixed the theft spam.

Still getting the spam unfortunately:

[07/21/2013 - 12:20:54AM] SLTNS::Heist Chance:90.000000  Roll:5.140308

[07/21/2013 - 12:20:56AM] SLTNS::Heist Chance:90.000000  Roll:94.101563

[07/21/2013 - 12:20:58AM] SLTNS::Heist Chance:90.000000  Roll:58.792389

[07/21/2013 - 12:20:59AM] SLTNS::Heist Chance:90.000000  Roll:33.873207

[07/21/2013 - 12:21:01AM] SLTNS::Heist Chance:90.000000  Roll:44.464470

Was sex already initiated when you updated?

Was sex already initiated when you updated?

Dont think so, i also did an uninstall/install when the spam persisted in a direct update to 2.11, still did not work.

I just downloaded this mod cause I'm doing the Dark Brotherhood on a character that isn't very stealthy. I can't speak for any other NPC as this is the first I've tried, but it won't work on Nilsine Shatter-Shield, who is the optional in Mourning Never Comes.

I have poisons in my inventory. I did the stopquest and startquest to see if that would help. It didn't. Does the mod need to be loaded before I start the quest? Or was Nilsine not included? Or is something else going on? Thanks :)

I just downloaded this mod cause I'm doing the Dark Brotherhood on a character that isn't very stealthy. I can't speak for any other NPC as this is the first I've tried, but it won't work on Nilsine Shatter-Shield, who is the optional in Mourning Never Comes.

I have poisons in my inventory. I did the stopquest and startquest to see if that would help. It didn't. Does the mod need to be loaded before I start the quest? Or was Nilsine not included? Or is something else going on? Thanks :)

Any quest in the main questline wont work. In this case mourning never comes is one of them. The first 3 contracts and the contracts from nightmother will all work.

Once I'm fairly confident that there are no game breaking bugs like the infinite theft spam I'll add main quest lines for DB.

Hi,

I'm new to Sexlab, but I'm trying this mod, and it doesn't seem to work for me.

First I accidentally installed an old version, and then when I tried a Fishing job I got the spam, but I came back here and read the thread and realised my mistake. After installing the latest version nothing seems to happen at all though. I keep fishing (multiple different targets now), and no dialogue box pops up.

I tried stopquest and startquest, but still no luck.

Great idea by the way, and I just can't wait until this is made more sandboxy as others have mentioned! :)

leechlord,

which old version did you install accidentally? You have to do a "clean save" if it was a previous version that 2.0

clean save in general:
If a mod got it: uninstall/disable it in the MCM menu (and always read if you have to stop and restart quests manually via console), save, quit, deactivate the mod, load the save, save it on a new slot, quit, activate the new version of the mod, play.

To keep track of the cleaning process I always use the console to save cause I can give it my own savegame name (eg "save Charname_ModClean1").

Thanks for that Mdy,

Just for the benefit of others, I will say that I found your instructions slightly ambiguous: The previous version was 2.0, and I wasn't sure if this was fine or not, and also as far as I can tell, Murder, Theft, and Seduction has no MCM menu entry.

In spite of this, I tried anyway. I found an option in the main Sexlab menu which looked kind of like a restore to factory defaults, then saved, uninstalled, loaded, saved, then reinstalled, and it worked!

Is there supposed to be an MCM entry for this mod?

Many thanks for the help!