Love the concept. A pity its only guild related though. There's room in Skyrim for a full Mata Hari sollution now. What a fun way to complete the game that would be. Infiltration, sex for info/favors. Monopoly, Sabotage, poisonings....whoohoo :)

Could I use lovers comfort to initiate this stuff?

Erm.. dunno if I'm wrong, only used the sexis version when it has been released and now quickly red the description,

but I think you can only use it if you'll ever get the contract to kill your husband or

passive while arousing everything around you + sleeping at the place the sabotage person lives.

Way too complicated, second option has the change that you'll get steamrolled by 5 persons first.

Or did you mean "sexlab romance"?

Could I use lovers comfort to initiate this stuff?

SexiS Lovers Comfort? No. The mod must use the SexLab framework. Period.

This also means that Murder, Theft and Seduction won't work with Sanguine's Debauchery either until I finish my updates.

Love the concept. A pity its only guild related though. There's room in Skyrim for a full Mata Hari sollution now. What a fun way to complete the game that would be. Infiltration, sex for info/favors. Monopoly, Sabotage, poisonings....whoohoo :)

Yeah, I think it would be cool if you could use that on pretty much all NPCs which aren't directly hostile to you (and those who are maybe in combination with some other mods who allow sex with them).

I though about it. Believe me. It's the next logical step in expanding this mod. I have Murder & Theft covered. I need to add seduction.

Yeah, I think it would be cool if you could use that on pretty much all NPCs which aren't directly hostile to you (and those who are maybe in combination with some other mods who allow sex with them).

I though about it. Believe me. It's the next logical step in expanding this mod. I have Murder & Theft covered. I need to add seduction.

I think the seduction part could be even a separate mod which then can other mods use for their own ones (Lovers Comfort, SexLab Romance, maybe a good made rape mod where you can seduce your master to get his trust, and so on). Maybe you guys can figure something out together.

v1.3 adds general skill bonuses to pickpocket and speech for skill challenges made against sexual partners for one game hour after sex. The amount of the bonus depends on the player's sexual experience and it has a max of 20% for both skills.

Just drop the new version in your Skyrim folder. The mod will process the update.

If you are completely uninstalling v1.3 ( and eventually later versions ) and want the mod to clean up after itself, there are some instructions in the OP you need to follow.

hrm, strange. Maybe I should try to use a different poison. I tried with frostbite.

It must be a health damaging poison.

Vanilla Potions that will work.

• Ice Wraith Bane
  • Deadly Poison
  • Virulent Poison
  • Potent Poison
  • Poison
  • Weak Poison
  • Nightshade Extract
  • Deadly Lingering Poison
  • Malign Lingering Poison
  • Potent Lingering Poison
  • Lingering Poison
  • Weak Lingering Poison
  • Lotus Extract

Magic Effects that a potion must have at least one of if it's player created.

• Damage Health
  • Lingering Damage Health
  • Ravage Health

Not sure if I am doing "it" wrong here...

However I installed the mod, and it keeps cycling the message that the mod has been installed. (I mean over and over again)

Do I already have to be a member of TG or the DB before I use the mod. Or should it be higher in the load order than your SD?

However I installed the mod, and it keeps cycling the message that the mod has been installed. (I mean over and over again)

Do I already have to be a member of TG or the DB before I use the mod. Or should it be higher in the load order than your SD?

What mods do you have installed ( besides SD )?

Do you have SexLab installed?

Not sure if it was vanilla kill move, but using "Dance of Death" mod for so long not sure which were enabled and not enable killmoves. The animation is a strangling at stealth back-stab (at least that is when I see), the move where pc wraps around npc like a snake on ground, choking-out victim, snapping neck at end. 

If I find the animation, that could be an alternative if the player is out of poison.

The only problem is if the knock to ground is enabled after sex in sexlab. I've run into a lot of issues when trying to start an animation after the NPC and / or player are ragdolling with SD.

yeah, I've sexlab installed, as well as the romance one you mentioned in the op.

Off the cuff, this would not require the dragon born dlc would it?

yeah, I've sexlab installed, as well as the romance one you mentioned in the op.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

SexLab.esm

Did you happen to extract the scripts from the BSA prior to the update?

I looked through the posts and did a search bu did not see this particular issue.  Looks like I may have found a potential mod conflict.  I have a pretty stable mod setup that includes the mod "Localized Theives Guild Jobs".  The mod has always worked with past characters.  I made a new character doing a full clean (uninstall all mods, verify cache through steam, reinstall my base mods and any new mods, create new character, have fun...)  The only new mod that even relates to the thieves guild was this one.  The issue is that I cannot receive any of the city quests that Vex/Delvin give.  It goes through the normal chatter, right through to the "I'm In"-type acceptance of the quest, then nothing.  I can talk to them again and try to get another quest, but it fails every time., with all of the quest types.  I also tried the "Whatever you got" (which is basically the same as vanilla) - same problem.  I positioned this mod to be above LTGJ - no good.  I tried uninstalling this mod using the uninstall instruction in the OP - still not working.  If I uninstall LTGJ, going with the vanilla random city  and this mod, it seems to work.  Again though, LTGJ has worked for every character I have created (that did the TG quests), this is the first time it has failed so completely, and the only TG-related mod I added to this playthrough was this one.

Just to note, there is a "fix" for similar issues in the LTGJ downloads.  I tried it but it did not correct the situation.  I will try starting a new character with this sam e mod set up, but without this mod initially installed and see if I can replicate the issue.  If it works correctly, I'll then install this mod and see if the problem repeats itself.

[EDIT] AAAANNNDDDD of course I read AFTER posting this that LTGJ may not be compatible with anything that changes the job quests or the shell controlling quest...[/EDIT]

[EDIT, the 2nd]  Looks like the LTGJ mod has just decided to have a meltdown.  I started a brand new character with the same mod setup but without this mod, and the problem still exists.  Dialog is there, seems to accept, but the quest is never added, and I can try to get another quest.  Really odd.  Anyway, that mod is now relegated to the scrap heap and SL:MTS shall be added back in and enjoyed.   [/EDIT, the 2nd]

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

SexLab.esm

Did you happen to extract the scripts from the BSA prior to the update?

Ehh...just went thru and re-installed all the mods (took all of uhh 1 minute)...(for this) works fine now (sexlab core, romance, hooks, and yours...no longer getting the spam messaging...so evidently it can be said that "something" did not install properly...and someone...namely me...is a moron...for not doing basic trouble shooting).

Should have done that in the first place TBH. I feel dumb

I looked through the posts and did a search bu did not see this particular issue.  Looks like I may have found a potential mod conflict.  I have a pretty stable mod setup that includes the mod "Localized Theives Guild Jobs".  The mod has always worked with past characters.  I made a new character doing a full clean (uninstall all mods, verify cache through steam, reinstall my base mods and any new mods, create new character, have fun...)  The only new mod that even relates to the thieves guild was this one.  The issue is that I cannot receive any of the city quests that Vex/Delvin give.  It goes through the normal chatter, right through to the "I'm In"-type acceptance of the quest, then nothing.  I can talk to them again and try to get another quest, but it fails every time., with all of the quest types.  I also tried the "Whatever you got" (which is basically the same as vanilla) - same problem.  I positioned this mod to be above LTGJ - no good.  I tried uninstalling this mod using the uninstall instruction in the OP - still not working.  If I uninstall LTGJ, going with the vanilla random city  and this mod, it seems to work.  Again though, LTGJ has worked for every character I have created (that did the TG quests), this is the first time it has failed so completely, and the only TG-related mod I added to this playthrough was this one.

Just to note, there is a "fix" for similar issues in the LTGJ downloads.  I tried it but it did not correct the situation.  I will try starting a new character with this sam e mod set up, but without this mod initially installed and see if I can replicate the issue.  If it works correctly, I'll then install this mod and see if the problem repeats itself.

[EDIT] AAAANNNDDDD of course I read AFTER posting this that LTGJ may not be compatible with anything that changes the job quests or the shell controlling quest...[/EDIT]

[EDIT, the 2nd]  Looks like the LTGJ mod has just decided to have a meltdown.  I started a brand new character with the same mod setup but without this mod, and the problem still exists.  Dialog is there, seems to accept, but the quest is never added, and I can try to get another quest.  Really odd.  Anyway, that mod is now relegated to the scrap heap and SL:MTS shall be added back in and enjoyed.   [/EDIT, the 2nd]

That's weird that would do that. 

We need so way to enable mods for specific characters.

That's weird that would do that. 

We need so way to enable mods for specific characters.

Mod Organizer with it's profiles. You can set up and easily switch between profiles which each have their own set of active mods and best of all, inactive mods have no presence at all for the profiles that are not using them.

Downside, can't use with the CK and compile scripts :(. Had to set up another system with CK on it but at least I can limit that machine to just the mods I need to compile, I can always still test on this machine.