i have v1.3 and i want upgrade to v2.1 , but i makes me crash when i try to save , i tried to uninstall with anyway u said but if useless , i use sexlab 1.14 and its very" buggy to me so i want to revert back to old sex lab, but cuz this mod halt me to save a clean save i cant do anything... if im not uninstall v1.3 sex lab dont want to load but if i uninstall it , i cannot save game.....

can u tell me any step i need to do to remove completly v1,3 from my system..... soory if my english is bad thx , i really need help here :-/

Did you follow the uninstall instructions and set "set _sltns_version to -1.0" via console?

yes i try use "set _sltns_version to -1.0" via console" , and shuting down text comes out , and its show up at my quest list... nothing happen so i try uinstall my mod , start again and when try save , boom its crash. i really dont understand , i read above use "clearinvalidregistration" and its fail i try use before use set _sltns_ , it fail and after type that but its still fail. its keep crashing.....

maybe i give a wrong step to uninstall this mod , or i dunno this ones give me headache.... even upgrading to latest version made me crash when saving... so maybe if someone willing to tell me how to make clean save from this mod..... if not then i must say goodbye to my save data and back to very old save clean data T_T

And did you try "stopquest _sltns_bootstrap"?
My advice would be finishing the quests before uninstalling, too.

To be honest, jbesorgs work (v2.12) also got problems on my side. I mostly have to start/stopquest, otherwise it wouldn't work for my thief.

After sex there's often another problem. When the "wanna steal?" option won't be popping up I'm trying to steal the object from the little teasurebox - when clicking the item the game will CTD.

Didn't have a look at the logs yet, cause mostly I've disabled em in the ini.

To be honest, jbesorgs work (v2.12) also got problems on my side. I mostly have to start/stopquest, otherwise it wouldn't work for my thief.

After sex there's often another problem. When the "wanna steal?" option won't be popping up I'm trying to steal the object from the little teasurebox - when clicking the item the game will CTD.

yes i try that too , and keep crash maybe i just gonna start new game with clean save without any mod..

yes i try that too , and keep crash maybe i just gonna start new game with clean save without any mod..

Do you still have the old copy of the mod? Re-install it. Then the following command in console

help _sltns_

Then use the console to stop all the quests.

Uninstall the old and then reinstall the new.

( I've attached v1.3 just in case you don't have a copy )

SexLab Theft and Seduction.v1.3.7z

Do you still have the old copy of the mod? Re-install it. Then the following command in console

help _sltns_

Then use the console to stop all the quests.

Uninstall the old and then reinstall the new.

( I've attached v1.3 just in case you don't have a copy )

okay its clean now at last. very" thanks to kindly help me^^ now i can do  cleaning my save from sex lab and stuff , very" thank u my friend.

You said this mod conflicts with Inconsequential NPC's, and that it was because of the conversation options would overwrite this mod. If this mod is placed after, would this mod not overwrite the changes made by INPCs wherever SL:MT&S aplies (the quests with assasination targets and the Thievesguild Targets)? How does it conflict and is there anyway they could co-exist?

• 4 weeks later...

You said this mod conflicts with Inconsequential NPC's, and that it was because of the conversation options would overwrite this mod. If this mod is placed after, would this mod not overwrite the changes made by INPCs wherever SL:MT&S aplies (the quests with assasination targets and the Thievesguild Targets)? How does it conflict and is there anyway they could co-exist?

You can give it a shot. Loading it after Inconsequential NPC's. See if it works. Of course it may break something in Inconsequential NPC's since it expects the conversation topics to be configured the way it had it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, just to say great mod. IT seems to work fine with latest fnis and sexlab for me, the only sight issue is when I get the dialogue box to say steal or kill, it displays it twice. no bigger I just select yes to the first and no to the second.

Is it possible to add "feed" for Vampires?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This mod seems to break all radiant quests for me. Dialogue almost always hangs when the quest should start. The NPC stops talking, and I need to tab out of the conversation. Sometimes the quest starts and sometimes it doesn't, but dialogue options always act as though the quest started. This isn't just thieves guild and DB quests, it's all radiant quests. I haven't actually tried any of the mod features yet because of this.

edit: I'm not completely certain it's just radiant quests. "lifting the shroud" seemed to work so I assumed non-radiant quests were working, but Klimmek's dialogue hung after "climb the steps" started and I now see that isn't a radiant quest.

This mod seems to break all radiant quests for me. Dialogue almost always hangs when the quest should start. The NPC stops talking, and I need to tab out of the conversation. Sometimes the quest starts and sometimes it doesn't, but dialogue options always act as though the quest started. This isn't just thieves guild and DB quests, it's all radiant quests. I haven't actually tried any of the mod features yet because of this.

edit: I'm not completely certain it's just radiant quests. "lifting the shroud" seemed to work so I assumed non-radiant quests were working, but Klimmek's dialogue hung after "climb the steps" started and I now see that isn't a radiant quest.

There are alterations to some of the DB dialogues.

The original quests blocked other types of dialogues making other  SexLab mods that initiate sex that way not work. If you have another mod that alters the quests where dialogue were changed then there will be conflicts.

I uninstalled "Companions Radiant Quest Adjustment" and "Dawnguard Radiant Quest Adjustment," which didn't fix my quest problem

Then I uninstalled Localized Thieves Guild Jobs, which didn't fix my quest problem.

Then I uninstalled Sexlab Solutions, which seemed to fix my quest problem.

I saved/loaded for the first time after installing the mod, and got a notification that the mod had been installed

I did an assassination mission, which worked perfectly.

I was wondering if maybe I just needed to save/load all along, so I tried reinstalling Sexlab Solutions. To control for as many things as possible, I put it back above MTS in my load order. It didn't seem to break any quests.

I reinstalled Localized Thieves Guild Jobs and it didn't seem to break anything.

I haven't tried using the features of MTS since reinstalling Solutions.

I don't really know what to make of all that, but I'm glad it's working. Very cool mod.

I uninstalled "Companions Radiant Quest Adjustment" and "Dawnguard Radiant Quest Adjustment," which didn't fix my quest problem

Then I uninstalled Localized Thieves Guild Jobs, which didn't fix my quest problem.

Then I uninstalled Sexlab Solutions, which seemed to fix my quest problem.

I saved/loaded for the first time after installing the mod, and got a notification that the mod had been installed

I did an assassination mission, which worked perfectly.

I was wondering if maybe I just needed to save/load all along, so I tried reinstalling Sexlab Solutions. To control for as many things as possible, I put it back above MTS in my load order. It didn't seem to break any quests.

I reinstalled Localized Thieves Guild Jobs and it didn't seem to break anything.

I haven't tried using the features of MTS since reinstalling Solutions.

I don't really know what to make of all that, but I'm glad it's working. Very cool mod.

There is a thing called a dirty edit. That may be the problem.

Lets say I'm working on a mod and I think I need to change A & B from the skyrim.esm. As I continue to work, I realize I don't need to change B so I put everything back to the way things were for B

That's a dirty edit and the basic concept is this.

Look as ESM & ESP files that follow the skyrim,esm file in the load order as a filter. Any reference untouched by a mod gets passed through the mod without change. Any reference that is touched by a mod gets changed to what the mod wants it to be.

Given three references in Skyrim.esm

A = 1

B = 2

C = 3

MyMod.esp changes A & B. C is untouched.

A = 4

B = 5

C = untouched

What's seen in the game

A = 4

B = 5

C = 3

Oops, I don't need B, so I put it back in MyMod.esp ( a dirty edit )

A = 4

B = 2

C = untouched

What's seen in the game

A = 4

B = 2

C = 3

YourMod.esp changes B. A & C is untouched.

A = untouched

B = 6

C = untouched

What's seen in the game if the load order is Skyrim.esm, MyMod.esp, YourMod.esp

A = 4

B = 6

C = 3

What's seen in the game if the load order is Skyrim.esm, YourMod.esp, MyMod.esp

A = 4

B = 2  <---- YourMod.esp "6" is undone by MyMod.esp setting the value back to "2"

C = 3

• 2 weeks later...

great mod, no issues at all with it, used it for every fishing and assassinate job I got apart from the bride and emperor ( for obvious reasons)

for info, im running it along side, solutions, guild, dibella, devious devices intergration, submit, lovers comfort , tdf aggressive pro's , sexlab wise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...