Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SexLab: Murder, Theft and Seduction

SexLab FNIS Murder Theft Seduction

• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

jbezorg

jbezorg

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,359 posts

File Name: SexLab: Murder, Theft and Seduction

File Submitter: jbezorg

File Submitted: 29 May 2013

File Category: Quests

Requires: SexLab, SKSE

Posted Image

WHAT DOES THIS MOD DO?
This mod will allow the player to complete Delvin Mallory's fishing (pick-pocketing) quests as well as steal the key to the strong boxes for Vex's heist quests if the player manages to have sex with the quest target.

In addition, Members of the Dark Brotherhood may choose to kill contract targets in their sleep after sex. The option to kill is only available to Dark Brotherhood contract targets.

Murder
  • Witnesses will change how the murder crime will be reported.
  • You must have a potion that damages health for each contract you wish to kill.
  • One potion will be removed from the player's inventory for each murder.
  • The method for selecting what potion to be removed is based off item count. Removing the potions you have the most of first.
Theft
  • Pickpocket bonus of up to 20% for pickpocket challenges made against a sexual partner depending on the player's sexual experience for up to one hour (game time)
  • For thieves guild quests, you will get a chance to snatch the item right after the sexual act.
Seduction
  • Speech bonus of up to 20% for dialogue challenges made against a sexual partner depending on the player's sexual experience for up to one hour (game time).
UNINSTALLING
Two perks are added to the player by this mod. Both control the afterglow skill bonus to speech and pickpocket. To remove these perks from the player and for a clean uninstall, use the following command in console:

set _sltns_version to -1.0
HOW DOES IT WORK?
This mod does not add any dialogue options*. You will need another SexLab mod for that. Theft and Seduction uses SexLab's global hooks so any SexLab mod that can initiate sex with the Thieves Guild quest target will work.

For both assassinations and theft opportunities you will be given the option to not go through with those actions after sex is over. Stealing is no longer a sure success. When given the option to steal, you will be told your percentage chance of success.

* it does make changes to some existing Dark Brotherhood quest dialogue.

SOME THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
Both of these changes may cause conflicts with other mods that alter the same quests.
  • Some minor changes to the Thieves Guild Heist quest. Adding keys to the strongboxes to steal.
  • And to the Dark Brotherhood assassination contract quests were made to enable dialogue with the targets.
REQUIREMENTSFAQ
ConflictsSkyrim Potions that will work for assassinations.
  • Ice Wraith Bane
  • Deadly Poison
  • Virulent Poison
  • Potent Poison
  • Poison
  • Weak Poison
  • Nightshade Extract
  • Deadly Lingering Poison
  • Malign Lingering Poison
  • Potent Lingering Poison
  • Lingering Poison
  • Weak Lingering Poison
  • Lotus Extract
Magic Effects that a potion must have at least one of if it's player created.
  • Damage Health
  • Lingering Damage Health
  • Ravage Health

Posted Image
Click here to download this file

Attached Files

• Attached File  mts.png   48.7KB   114025 downloads

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

azmodan22

azmodan22

Lord of Sin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

haha.. niiiice :-). I like the way you think. Definately using it in my next char. (currently done that quest)

Pinute

Pinute

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Ohhh, I think this is a proof of concept mod.

Looking forward to the Real Implementation!

MasterAaran

MasterAaran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

haha.. niiiice :-). I like the way you think. Definately using it in my next char. (currently done that quest)

You know that you can do those quests multiple times? They are radiant quests that allow you to repeat them with a new target each time. Unless I'm mistaken.

jbezorg

jbezorg

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,359 posts

You know that you can do those quests multiple times? They are radiant quests that allow you to repeat them with a new target each time. Unless I'm mistaken.

You're not. They seem to get harder as you go along. I know the more quests you do, the more you get paid per quest ( started out at 100g per job. up to 200g now ). I think they also play a part in unlocking fences in other cities.

Edited by jbezorg, 28 May 2013 - 08:42 PM.

jazz_man007

jazz_man007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

nice one Jbezorg!!

also I just wanted to say thankyou for all the mods you contribute.

thankyou very much

ballsy

ballsy

wot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Always good to see the integration of sex with vanilla tasks. Great job jbezorg! 

Daguy

Daguy

♪~And my Voice, is my Violence~♫

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Very nice! :D

RockMic

RockMic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Interesting to try it thanks jbezorg. :D

Technomagier

Technomagier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Finally a mod, that make a Hearthief, somewhat possible.

azmodan22

azmodan22

Lord of Sin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

You're not. They seem to get harder as you go along. I know the more quests you do, the more you get paid per quest ( started out at 100g per job. up to 200g now ). I think they also play a part in unlocking fences in other cities.

Yup, with my previos characters, I have unlocked all fences and in the new one I haven't started any quests for the thieves guild yet. Looking forward for it now. 

Setekh

Setekh

Boo!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Excellent idea, I don't play thief type characters at all but I like this a lot.

kenny9438

kenny9438

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

weird i tried this twice with two different targets, one using romance and one with match maker, neither of them gave me the quest object, is there a certain restriction i should know about?

Edit: Did a clean save on the mod and tried again, it worked this time. I also dismissed my follower on this attempt, not sure if thats the cause or not.

jbezorg

jbezorg

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,359 posts

weird i tried this twice with two different targets, one using romance and one with match maker, neither of them gave me the quest object, is there a certain restriction i should know about?

Edit: Did a clean save on the mod and tried again, it worked this time. I also dismissed my follower on this attempt, not sure if thats the cause or not.

Follower shouldn't have anything to do with it and the new version should handle updates without unloading the mod.

Camila

Camila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

When i download it, the file says 1.0. Is it the right one?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SexLab, FNIS, Murder, Theft, Seduction