Sexlab-Voice Replacer-06-08 "Update"11,02,2014"

This is a  "VOICE"  & Moan" sound file  for Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework  & replace's Option nine "8" it maybe considered Not lore friendly?

I will be making a separate mod that registers the new voices into different slots in the near future!

As soon I Can figure out how too do template scripts (Fingers crossed!)

until then I'll upload these Rar files for now!

If you already like The number 08 (mature) moan? You Can Rename & change the 9 Too a different number IE: "vFemaleMoan03" 

What it does!..... It adds verbal,As-well as the usual moans, That's it!...

How to install, Manual install: Copy the contents into your skyrim directory. 

Or Use "NMM"!

Make Sure to Back up The "vFemaleMoan08" Found in Data/Sound/Fx/Sexlab.

in-case you Want too revert back to the original Sound.

1/

2/

3/ 

All above have been updated to work with Skyrim

SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.24 - updated 10/20

4/ ----(excitable)

This latest Add-On will Replace the number 6 Voice option & require  you to lengthen the Female Vioce Delay to at least 10 Seconds!

In the Sexlab animation Settings As it contains lengthy Comments

Credits: Ashal  For Creating & Putting His SUPER Mod in to motion!

(SORRY NO LONGER AVAILABLE!)

I was hoping something like this mod will come up eventually.

Are these voices Rape-like or

There more the enjoying it-like? for now!

But as I said above as soon as I can figure out how to do the Scripting I'll do some rape theme's!

Ashal said he'll Help me!

I know you did some other voice stuff already but it would be nice if you could add previews of what we can expect downloading something.

I'm also wondering if Ashal is planing to extend this part of sexlab so we can add more voices (a bit like the strapon system) and maybe have them categorized (specific samples for rapes / aggressive sex, neutral, willing etc.)?

I know you did some other voice stuff already but it would be nice if you could add previews of what we can expect downloading something.

I'm also wondering if Ashal is planing to extend this part of sexlab so we can add more voices (a bit like the strapon system) and maybe have them categorized (specific samples for rapes / aggressive sex, neutral, willing etc.)?

It's only Two Megs So instead of Saving why not Choose the open choice! Then click through the WAV Files, for a sample...if then if you like it Download it!

As for what Ashal is planning, You would have to ask him, But that sound's like a good idea!!

It's only Two Megs So instead of Saving why not Choose the open choice! Then click through the WAV Files, for a sample...if then if you like it Download it!

HaTeMe, thought the same, but the current package is 3mb big and filled with wave-files, so you can easily check it out before installing.

Yes, yes I know.

But it was more a suggestion in general, for other mods like this too.

Especially if they are going to get bigger and bigger.

I was never particularly happy with voice 9 when I was making it to be honest so I'm not surprised that people were going to replace it eventually.

But it was additional content and someone out there might have appreciated it so that's why I released it.

I was never particularly happy with voice 9 when I was making it to be honest so I'm not surprised that people were going to replace it eventually.

But it was additional content and someone out there might have appreciated it so that's why I released it.

This is only Temporary file until I sort out  scripts for additional Voice slots! Still can't get it 100% working properly! But i'll  prevail :)

This voice sounds like Asa Akira's...

And if you do manage to work out scripts for different slots, you should try to get different voices, like more sensual ones and some more perky ones and stuff. Variety is always appreciated.XD

Will do!  & I agree variety is the spice of life! just added a new one! "British"  Still working on the the script version Any day soon!!!

Great mod.  I had a question about making these voice replacers, and I figured you would be the one to ask.  Can Sexlab accept more than 10 sounds, or are we capped at 000-009? Would it just ignore sound 010?

Thanks! I know that Sexaddicts was capped, 

But their are "vFemaleMoan" Folders "mild" that do contain around 27 sound wav files!

so IMO I would say there's no Cap?

Great mod.  I had a question about making these voice replacers, and I figured you would be the one to ask.  Can Sexlab accept more than 10 sounds, or are we capped at 000-009? Would it just ignore sound 010?

But their are "vFemaleMoan" that do contain around 27 sound wav files!

so IMOI would say there's no Cap?

Thanks, I'll try playing with it.

It's not hard capped, I have modified my install is SA and SL to have over 300 different sounds per voice character, makes the sound much more natural since you get much less repeating of moans. I would have released that version but it requires a modified ESP and I'm not sure how well that will be received. Not to mention Ashal and Waxen might not like people modifying their work and re-releasing it.

It's not hard capped, I have modified my install is SA and SL to have over 300 different sounds per voice character, makes the sound much more natural since you get much less repeating of moans. I would have released that version but it requires a modified ESP and I'm not sure how well that will be received. Not to mention Ashal and Waxen might not like people modifying their work and re-releasing it.

But their are "vFemaleMoan" Folders "mild" that do contain around 27 sound wav files!

so IMO I would say there's no Cap?

You don't need to modify SL's esm or default sound files to add voices. It has an API for adding new voicesets directly to it without having to touch any of the default 9. There is a guide on how to do so that results in making your own seperate esp voice add on mod at http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/wikis/guide-voicesets

Not just voice's either, animations work the same way and can be added to rather than replacing, though I haven't written a guide for how to add animations yet, just voices.

You don't need to modify SL's esm or default sound files to add voices. It has an API for adding new voicesets directly to it without having to touch any of the default 9. There is a guide on how to do so that results in making your own seperate esp voice add on mod at http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/wikis/guide-voicesets

Not just voice's either, animations work the same way and can be added to rather than replacing, though I haven't written a guide for how to add animations yet, just voices.

That is exactly how I've done it so far yes.

Once I installed the pack, the sounds completely stopped working. I did the Registry reset on the voice in MCM before I installed, saved it, then exited and installed the pack.

I tried all 3 at different times to see if it was just one of the packs. But after I install one of them, the sounds just stop working for both male and female.

How exactly am I suppose to install this, with MCM menu in mind?

But other than that, mods that add variety are always appreciated, nice one :lol: !

Sorry too hear that! Try using the MCM clean audio tool then Save and load! But this shouldn't affect the in-game sound as it's only a replacer, But if all else fails! download Sexlab once more & use the Default Voices!!!  "Good luck"

Sorry too hear that! Try using the MCM clean audio tool then Save and load! But this shouldn't affect the in-game sound as it's only a replacer, But if all else fails! download Sexlab once more & use the Default Voices!!!  "Good luck"

Yeah, this time I did a complete reinstall of Sexlab, and THEN extracted the sounds BEFORE I ran the game again with the mod.

And it works.

When in doubt, clean it out!