Offical Sevennity Body replacer + bbp

3D Labia Texture Tutorial

OK I figured this out FINALLY!!!

for those of you having difficulty getting this to work here is what I did

FYI: I used Paint.Net

Step By Step

1. Open Body Texture (FemaleBody_1.dds)

2. Open Labia Texture (Femalebody_1.png)

3. Make new Layer for Body Texture.

4. Select & Copy the Labia Texture.

5. Paste Labia Texture onto Body Texture. (onto the new layer)

Labia_3.jpg

6. Now resize the Labia by Grabbing the corner of the Labia Texture & Drag it to the bottom corner & match up all the corners to the Body Texture.

Labia_1.jpg

It should look like this:

Labia_2.jpg

7. Click "Image" then scroll down to "Flatten"

Labia_4.jpg

8. Click "File" then "Save As" & chose to save it as a "DXT5"  & click "OK"

Labia_5.jpg

9. Do exactly the same for the Femalebody_1_msn.dds

it should look like this:

Labia_6.jpg

10. then click "Image then "Flatten"

11. Click "File" then "Save As" & again save it as DXT5 then click "OK"

10. Load up your Body SK Texture "Femalebody_1_sk.dds"

11. Load up your Labia SK Texture "FemaleBody_1_sk.png"

12. make a new layer on the Body texture.

13. Copy the Labia Texture & Paste it onto the body Textures  New layer

Note: you might see this--->

Labia_7.jpg

if so just click "Keep Canvas Size" & click "OK"

14. Resize by grabbing the corners of the Labia's texture & size it to fit the Body's texture like so--->

Labia_8.jpg

15. Now Click "Image" & scroll down & click "Flatten"

16. Click "File" then "Save As" & again save it as DXT5 then click "OK"

17. Now Place the files in their appropriate Skyrim folders. which should be Steam/SteamApps/Common/Skyrim/Data/Textures/Actors/Character/Female.

& replaceif prompted to do so.

Make sure you make back up copies of the files your altering.

Here is the files I made in case you want to use them they are for UNP/Seven Base

Real Girls Texture w/Labia

This is what the end result should look like.

2014_02_21_00005.jpg

For some reason the labia doesn't appear for me after downloading your texture.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Katherlne

3D Pubic Hair, textures are included and ready to use. (both Color and Black)

In the folder contains the following files:

PubicHair.dds
PubicHair.dds.black

PubicHair.dds.color

PubicHair_n.dds

PubicHair_n.dds.black

PubicHair_n.dds.color

I need a color version, what exactly  I need to do, to get it?

Guest Mogie56

I would think all you need do is copy the color pubichair.dds and color pubichair_n.dds<--(normalmap) and overwrite the black ones. I don't use it so I do not know the folder structure but it should be rather simple.

• 1 month later...

By the way, for anyone who can't open the labia textures with their graphics program (say if it's a program that can't read Adobe Photoshop .psd format), I turned them into PNGs for y'all so you can add them to your body of choice. Here you go:

attachicon.gifLabia Textures PNG.zip

Also..

Instructions: How to add the labia texture to the body of your choice.

Before starting, read this:

To open and save a .dds texture file, you need one of the following DDS plugins:

This if you use Adobe Photoshop. Download the 32-bit or 64-bit (depending on what bit-version of windows you have), but take note of the Photoshop versions it works for.

This if you use Gimp.

NOTE: if you use Paint.NET - which is the small, free program I suggested using earlier - it already has .dds open/save compatibility, it's super easy to use and what i recommend if you have any troubles with the other programs. This is NOT MSPaint, just to be clear.

Install the DDS Plugin.

You will also need the 'Leito's Labia Texture.psd' file, or the files inside the 'Labia Textures PNG.zip' file I posted above.

You will also need the body files that you want to add the labia to. These are: femalebody_1.dds, femalebody_1_sk.dds, and femalebody_1_msn.dds. If you have these currently installed, you can find them in your Data/textures/actors/character/female folder.

IMPORTANT: Before editing these files, make a backup copy of them so if you mess this up, you still have the originals untouched.

Now here's what you do..

1. Open one of the .dds body files you want to edit.

2. Open the PNG texture that corresponds to the file you want to edit. (or if using the .psd, open that and find the layer whose name matches the file you want to edit).

NOTE: If the .dds body texture you are editing is larger in dimensions then the labia texture, you must resize the labia texture to be the same dimensions as the .dds.

- In a good quality program such as Adobe Photoshop you can simply Press Alt+Ctrl+I, change the dimensions of the labia texture and it will usually resize quite nicely.

- In a program like Paint.NET, you will need to resize (Ctrl+R) and then sharpen the image to make it clearer (Effects > Photo > Sharpen..). You can still get a great end result with Paint.NET, just experiment a little bit to get the details showing as you like.

3. Drag the selection tool over the layer with the labia texture you want to use. (In Adobe Photoshop and Paint.NET this can be done by pressing Ctrl+A)

4. Copy the layer. (Ctrl+C)

5. Now look at the .dds body texture you have open. Paste the labia texture into this file. (Ctrl+V, or Ctrl+Shift+V with Paint.NET)

6. If the image is correctly resized, the labia texture layer should automatically be in place, but if by chance it's not, click on the move tool (V key) and drag the labia texture so that the squares at each corner exactly line up with the four corners of the .dds body texture.

7. Now save as a .dds, and choose 'DXT5 | interpolated alpha' in the screen that follows.

8. Do this for all three .dds body files.

Done! :)

Enjoy~

Correct me if I'm wrong about this... I'm no expert.

The .png you have labelled femalebody_1_sk.png looks like a specular map texture, not a sub-surface skin texture.

Shouldn't femalebody_1_sk.png be copied to femalebody_1_s.dds (the specular map texture) and not to femalebody_1_sk.dds (the sub-surface texture)?

So it looks like this...

post-27771-0-40261100-1399405549_thumb.png

(the above image quality sucks...the actual image will look much better,  I shrunk it down so your PC doesn't chug trying to load it)

But hey! Thanks so much for the tutorial and the .png files. It was exactly what I was looking for!! +1 rep.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

7BASE BOMBSHELL ==3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair==

Update:

11.03.2013: First upload!

Credit:

3D Labia: Leito86 (Body by Leito).

3D Pubic Hair: DorkDiva (Hairy Frazetta Vagina).

Special thanks to Preston123 for the 3D Labia info.

Screenshot:

attachicon.gif7B Bombshell 2.jpgattachicon.gif7B Bombshell 1.jpg

Download:

attachicon.gif7Base Bombshell 3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair.zip

Texture:

3D Labia, assuming that you are familiar with Photoshop and Skyrim character body textures.

You need to edit you currently using femalebody_1.dds, femalebody_msn.dds and femalebody_s.dds.

Import the Labia images in Leito's Labia texture.psd (2048x2048), I named the layer to the corresponding file.

It's already cut with border indicator on four corners, so it will fit snap to the right location.

You need to resize the labia texture if your skin texture is not in 2048x2048 resolution.

Other Body:

UNPB +PREGNANCY ==3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair== (New: 11.03.2013)

7BASE BOMBSHELL ==3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair== (New: 11.03.2013)

7BASE NATURAL ==3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair== (Updated: 11.03.2013)

DREAM GIRL TBBP ==3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair== (Updated: 11.03.2013)

do i really need to use photoshop when importing the labia?? i tried to use your file and it works like a charm but the problem is the labia's texture .. well it looked like smudgy.. and somehow i don't know how to use photoshop...

*Edit Nevermind fixed it using paint.net..

Update:

Credit:

Screenshot:

Download:

Texture:

3D Labia, assuming that you are familiar with Photoshop and Skyrim character body textures.

You need to edit you currently using femalebody_1.dds, femalebody_msn.dds and femalebody_s.dds.

Import the Labia images in Leito's Labia texture.psd (2048x2048), I named the layer to the corresponding file.

It's already cut with border indicator on four corners, so it will fit snap to the right location.

You need to resize the labia texture if your skin texture is not in 2048x2048 resolution.

Other Body:

These Meshes block the Racemenu body overlay's (at least for 7base bombshell).  Anyone know how to fix?

• 4 weeks later...

Update:

Credit:

Screenshot:

Download:

Texture:

Other Body:

These Meshes block the Racemenu body overlay's (at least for 7base bombshell).  Anyone know how to fix?

You need to open the body meshes in Nifskope, select the body and using ctrl+up arrow to change it's position (number) to 1

post-72986-0-56837700-1407050578_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

You need to open the body meshes in Nifskope, select the body and using ctrl+up arrow to change it's position (number) to 1

Thank you!  Though moving the labia down seemed to work better than moving the body up for some reason.

Thank you!  Though moving the labia down seemed to work better than moving the body up for some reason.

Yeah either way is fine. Glad I could help :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Need some help here :]

How can i remove pregnancy belly from UNPB version? I tried to copy 3d labia mesh to my current body files, but it's still the same, no changes at all. 

If the UNPB Pregnancy version is HDT based and you want it to be TBBP based instead...

You can try to do a bone weight copy in Outfit studio from a TBBP reference body. This would over write the hdt bones in the mesh with the tbbp bones.

One thing to look out for is if the legs are to close together the "NPC L Thigh (LThg)" and/or the "NPC R Thigh (RThg)" bones may copy over to both legs. Typically when this happens it is either the left bone coping over to a small area on the inner right thigh, or the right bone will copy over onto the inner left thigh. That can be fixed by highlighting the mesh, then switch to the bones, highlight the bone in question, then look at the inner thigh and if the bone copied to the wrong leg (usually a small red area) then hold the "alt" key and click drag the mouse over the area that needs to be removed. Then check the other leg and make sure its all red on the inner thigh (as sometimes removing weighting off of one leg will remove the weighting on the other... kinda screwy that way). You can also reduce the brush size in outfit studio to lessen the chance of it removing weighting from the wrong leg.

You would need to change the bone weights for both the 0 and 1 nif files.

Once you are done the belly will be back to a default tbbp instead of the pregnancy belly (which is usually hdt).

• 6 months later...