Offical Sevennity Body replacer + bbp

I think this topic is all about to tribute Sevennity's fantastic first edition of the body.

Name: should be left as it was meant by the author Sevennity: SeveNbase, because of the added weight slider maybe Perfected SeveNbase.

Breasts and overall shape: Have to be the same to tribute Sevennity's work (For those who don't know: After releasing his BarbarianExplorerArmor he also released his body replacer, the edits of Demonhunter and Crosscrusade are based on this body)

Yeah just as Wast say, we start this because Sevennity 1st edition body got our interest to work on it. And for the name of it it should foremost meant to the author since we only picked it then add something here and there along the way, but i also want to suggest that the name also implying that this body also a variant true to the UNP base body. For the breast part i'm doing slight adjusment about gravity and any other realism but it won't much since i want it to stay as close to Sevennty original work.

Yeah, i just receive it and currently working on weighting the breast. Your help will be really appreciated SemiPro since this is community based mod and not individual work :P , any suggestion and comment are welcomed as long as it constructive and helping to make the mod better.

I've received official permissions from Nimezis to convert the UNP Hunting Grounds Outfit for the new body. So, that will be the first one out of the gate from me. Its kinda half done already but I'll probably rework both the 0 and 1 torsos once we're finally sure what the final weight slider meshes will be.

I should probably add that if anyone has any requests on conversions they can send them to me via PM and I'll seek permissions from the original authors unless the author's have already given explicit permissions with credit for conversion in their read me data.

Hmm, maybe I should start to help along with this project. This body really does deserve the attention that it's getting from you guys and I kind of want to help speed up the progression of this amazing body. I've done other small mods for myself in the past but nothing for any real merit.

Do you know of any tutorials for converting armors/clothings to other bodies?

HI

SeveNBase2 TBBP UNP 2.0

Weight Slider          - Yes

TBBP (Butt And Breast) - Yes

Download

http://sevennity.tumblr.com/post/51510537785/sevenbase2-tbbp-unp-2-0-female-body-replacer

can you make a Version without Butt-Animation, please?

Because I am using the mt_idle from SwayWBounce and the butt is  flat as a flounder, when die idle is playing.

or can you tell me,

what I must delete?

HI

SeveNBase2 TBBP UNP 2.0

Weight Slider          - Yes

TBBP (Butt And Breast) - Yes

Download

http://sevennity.tumblr.com/post/51510537785/sevenbase2-tbbp-unp-2-0-female-body-replacer

can you make a Version without Butt-Animation, please?

Because I am using the mt_idle from SwayWBounce and the butt is  flat as a flounder, when die idle is playing.

or can you tell me,

what I must delete?

"can you make a Version without Butt-Animation, please?"

Yes. I will do it if I find some free time.

"or can you tell me,

what I must delete?"

edit in Blender femalebody_0 and femalebody_1

select vertices belonging to vertex groups: NPC L Butt, NPC R Butt

removes select vertices from the current vertex groups

I must say this is all looking fanfuckingtastic. Very nice vid, Semi. As someone that has played around with many different body types..can't wait to see this evolve further. Imagine I'll be swapping yet again. As someone only able to watch from the sidelines, many thanks for the hard work you guys have and continue to put in here. :)

What is one of the hottest UNPB outfits out there that is begging to be converted for to the SeveNBase2 TBBP? I personally use the original for the nude body because the breasts aren't so pushed up into the chest, but the TBBP version is perfect for outfits IIMO!

I'm asking because I have been wanting to do a project for one of the bodies and the others are quite saturated with mods. We need some love here people! :D

What is one of the hottest UNPB outfits out there that is begging to be converted for to the SeveNBase2 TBBP? I personally use the original for the nude body because the breasts aren't so pushed up into the chest, but the TBBP version is perfect for outfits IIMO!

I'm asking because I have been wanting to do a project for one of the bodies and the others are quite saturated with mods. We need some love here people! :D

I'm pretty sure everyone would love a Triss outfit converted for this body. Even though it's only available for CBBE. :D

But other UNPB bodies...check the conversions for UNPB-BBP thread. Lots of requests there.

Also just a quick question. In the download on the first page there's only the femalebody_1 file, what about the femalbebody_0 file for bodyslide?

Or is the download on the front page just missing it?

Guest wellbredbitch

in the screens posted here the bodies look like they are wet. how is that done? i've tried sporty sweaty mods but my girl looks like someone tipped a can of glue over her.

@sandpit and SemiPr0

By editing the gloss of the Skin shadertype you get the best wet effect imo, and you don't even need an ENB. Editing the ENB could make all glossier. Just open the body/armor *.nif file you want to edit with nifskope, search for the branch with the mesh which shows skin, open BSLightingShaderProperty, search for the entry glossiness and change the value from 30 (default) to 200 (that's the value I use, you can also try different values). Save the file(before that make a backup of your old file) and you are done. In addition you can also use a sweat specular map.

Example without ENB and with Fair Skin Complexion Sweat: 

o0y7_L.jpg

click to enlarge.

Guest wellbredbitch

downloaded installed and was amazed how good it looked. then i added sg textures and now it's my forever body mod. unfortunately my character is naked as none of her amor fits properly anymore. oh except the gold lady panties.

excellent mod my thanks to you.  i will post a pic when i have one good enough.

Guest wellbredbitch

thanks to a link from a kind member i found b3lisario's unpb bbp conversion page and downloaded some bondage armor for me and alysia. 

i have discovered it fits on this body pefectly. its called dark something or other.  alysia is wearing the bondage armor from nausicca converted to unpb bbp.

here is a screen of us.

Guest wellbredbitch

does anyone know why alysia looks like she is wearing legwarmers?  i don't remember them being part of the armor.

Guest wellbredbitch

i'm so thick sometimes i amaze myself.  the bondage armor has thigh length boots and as i have given her heels to wear they are occupying the feet slot.

my question now after reading the official release page details is i have xp32's skeleton installed do i have to get skulltyrants skeleton instead?

also i now know that the body autotunes itself to texture mods like skin armor clothing. so i will be wearing all the cool unpb conversions i got from b3lesario.

best body mod ever              fact.

First of all: Awesome, awesome body.

But one question (problem?): I installed everything and just to be sure ran Finis. Now before, I had XP32 Skeleton installed together with Dual Sheath Redux because I wanted weapons on the back of the character (it was working). Now after installing your body, the offhand-weapon is no longer visible and the main hand sword is again at the hip. Reinstalling XP32 Skeleton solved the issue. So I guess you packed your body mod with a skeleton that does not support Dual Sheath? Or am I missing something else?