• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just FYI for anybody who uses Mod Organizer, MO gets a little confused when installing it. Just make sure you do it manually and get everything out of the data folder and onto the top layer, otherwise the dress won't work properly.

I'm using MO. After reading your post i tried a manual install, but i still can't get it to pop up. In which crafting category is it even supposed to be? Where exactly should i install it if not the manual data folder?

Help would be much appreciated.

As already written I got my problems crafting it, too and just had a look in TES5edit.

They should be craftable under the "clothes" tab, need Linen Wrap and Leather Stripes and got the epic names "Clothes", "Fine Boots", "Gloves", "Skirt".

I mean... really? -.- No wonder I didn't find em.

As already written I got my problems crafting it, too and just had a look in TES5edit.

They should be craftable under the "clothes" tab, need Linen Wrap and Leather Stripes and got the epic names "Clothes", "Fine Boots", "Gloves", "Skirt".

I mean... really? -.- No wonder I didn't find em.

The hero this thread needed.

(Though they were under the "Leather" tab for me at the forge)

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

their is no esp in the archive, so i want to know what it replaces if anything.

if the version on mediafire is a required for its esp file can you please list it as such and post a link in the description.

Now there is an esp in the archive but it is in the wrong folder.

The esp has to go into the data folder.

is there any chance for a bodyslide version of this armor? it is amazingly done well. =)  great work on this mod, i salute you!

If the modders one day could start to use one of the many standard bodies instead of using their own custom shape that would be no problem.

It is about time to step up the game for an old mod. I turned the outfit CBBE Bodyslide, added havok physics on the skirt, converted the heels into actual high heels(Nioverride), and gave the whole set to Elisif as her default apparel:

I thank the modder for making such a sleek & sexy outfit.