Ok reloaded an old save,took the coin,quest updated.CtDs didnt stop but I found the guilty I think, Purge Cell Buffers-Loading.esp,for some reason it went berserk and started crashing my game....anti-crash system my a@@ FFS.

Anyway things seem to work fine for now.Sooooo....is it possible to make it rape creatures? :P

oh I don't use Purge Cell Buffers-Loading.esp

I use kuertee clean up, it's not a real cell buffer but it removes item form cells you leave.

You can use the console if your game gets slow. Clean your RAM manually with Purge cell buffer

console:

pcb

----------------------------

All creatures Animation are creature fucks human,....so no rape creature.

But maybe with LoversCreature3 (after release) , there will be few aninations for Player fuck creature: e.g. Player can fuck Spriggan.

There are armor -clothes Mods with werewolf Body. The Player or NPC equip it and you set clothes to unstrippable and you can have sex with a "fake werewolf". You use the human-human animations.

And in the Video the werewolf "armor" was stripped during sex . You see it's a human race with tail and no werewolf head.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

How does the Violator sword get recharged?

If I remember right the sword does not have enchantment points so you can not recharge it.

It has only one scripted ability. It always works, you can not recharge the sword.

• 4 years later...

Take the  sword and go. You can use the sword against all enemies.

During the next days you are hunted by Dremora ( 3 times ? ) and then ( 3rd or 4th day ) the last one, the Boss, hunts you and enslave you and you wake up in a cave. .....

! Do not fast travel during the 3 days ! The dremora appear/spawn near Pel's gate and go from there to find the player, if you fast travel they never reach you.

Save ofter, some times the scripts did not start, then you can load a old  save. I had problems with the boss, enslavement sometimes didn't work.

You need OBSE 21 ! Quest will not work with OBSE20.

Edited by fejeena
12 hours ago, fejeena said:

Take the  sword and go. You can use the sword against all enemies.

During the next days you are hunted by Dremora ( 3 times ? ) and then ( 3rd or 4th day ) the last one, the Boss, hunts you and enslave you and you wake up in a cave. .....

! Do not fast travel during the 3 days ! The dremora appear/spawn near Pel's gate and go from there to find the player, if you fast travel they never reach you.

Save ofter, some times the scripts did not start, then you can load a old  save. I had problems with the boss, enslavement sometimes didn't work.

You need OBSE 21 ! Quest will not work with OBSE20.

Thank you SOOOOO MUCH! <3<3<3