Test: The Shiny One hit me, I fall down, he dose not say "you are weak", I stand up, I fall down, message (see picture)
console entries before the Shiny One and after I clicked OK (exactly the same)

post-3205-0-55481700-1370695523_thumb.jpg

Has anyone the same problems? Please post! Maybe it's a mod conflict that only I have.

Hmm... according to that code, you are not restrained, unconscious, or paralysed. Your KnockedState is 1 and seems to be stuck that way. I'm starting to think this bug is specific to the German version of Oblivion. Have you ever had trouble recovering from paralysis before?

edit: Which version of OBSE are you running? I just noticed some of your console commands behave differently than mine do.

What ever the bug is, it have nothing to do with the German version. I don't have any problems so far. Had Played the 0.12 version of this mod and are now replaying it with 0.2. First meeting with the Shiny One was as excepted. No Problems.

@ Fejeena: I think it could be a Mod Conflict, from what your have written it looks like there are some Skrips conflict, something that force your Charakter to stand up bevor the Skript from Violator has run through. Thats all what come to mind. Maybe it helps you.

Oh shit I missed an OBSE update. Played it with 21beta2

I updated it to 21beta3. The Shiny One works but the Dremora could not fuck me ( "weak state" message) Version from post 51

Then I installed the V0.2 from the OP and Shiny One and Dremora works ( did not tested the rest fo the mod, but that part worked with 21beta2,so hopefully it will work with 21beta3 )

Sorry for the trouble and work WindShadow75. :blush:

Edit. the console commands look the same as in 21beta2

Can someone walk me through what to do in this mod? I get the sword, kill the 3 hunters with it, then nothing. Is there something I'm missing, or do I have a mod conflict? I've tried leaving and wandering around and waiting both in and out of the oblivion realm but nothing happens.

Btw, I love the concept of this mod :)

I'm using OBSE 20, and I was able to play this mod right to the end without any issues.  The atmosphere was downright creepy at times. :)

In my experience, the beta 21 versions of OBSE cause nothing but problems.  Try having a go with the stable version.

Okay, slight issue.  After the demora finish having their fun with me and take off, I get the quest update that tells me that I've slipped my bonds, but I'm still locked in the pillory!  I do not receive any messages regarding problems, I just remain there, squirming.

Edit:  Okay, checked the console, and I am getting a repeating error:

couldn't create eventlist
error in script 27000ed4
Could not create function context for function script

I'm using the latest version of Lovers and OBSE version 20.

Try OBSE version 21beta3

WindShadow75 created the mod with OBSE 21beta2, but I had problems with beta2. With 21beta3 it works fine (for me).

See first page

Requirements:

Oblivion

Shivering Isles

OBSE 21

Pluggy 125

Lovers v1.4.1 - 6 / Revision 96

Lovers Creatures

@Heady9

That is a strange error. I don't have a script number xx000ed4. The script that handles the bondage is xx00772e (xx is the load order for the esp file BTW). Could you check your load order and see which file is 27?

@Whostillplaysthis

I suppose that's possible. What kind of timer did you have in mind? Like, 5 sec after the first hit?

@fegeena

I'm glad it's finally working for you. I recently had trouble with a "stuck KnockedState" in a different mod. The only way I could fix it was to save and reload. I'm still not sure what causes it, but I think it has to do with getting knocked out by paralysis or negative fatigue at the same time your visual representation is updated. I couldn't duplicate this using console commands though.

5 seconds sounds good. Putting enemies in a passive state after being violated would be interesting too, allowing links to other lovers mods.
But that would probably require a lot of recoding and compatibility issues, so this is really just an idea for if you plan to expand a lot upon the mod (I'm just getting my hopes up because this is one of the most detailed mods based on a weapon I've seen ^_^).

• 2 months later...

About every 6 hours you are attacked by 3 hunters, 3 times.

! The hunters starts(spawn) near the IC and try to reach you. If you are near Anvil and the hunters have almost done the way, and you fast travel to Leyawiin then the hunters need a few hours longer to reach you.(or some days if you fast travel a lot) Best, do not move, use the wait function.

The whole quest:

Then 6 hours later (after the last 3 hunters) you meet the Boss(The Shiny One) and you'll be knocked down. Wake up in a dungeon and after some punishment you fight your way out till you kill the Boss and get back the sword, and you will find a strange scroll on The Shiny One's Body. Let translate the scroll (mage guild), follow the quest marker ( north of Cheydinhal) then follow the Magic Guide (light) till he stops in front of a ruin, have sex with the Guide, a portal appears, entering  and find the Coin of Mastery ( now you can control The Violator).

Do you have OBSE21 ?

• 3 weeks later...

Simple question here. I'll put it in spoilers, so don't read it if you haven't completed the first part of the questline (unless you really want to, of course)

What do I do if the guide is no where to be found and is presumably dead thanks to Unique Landscapes? I say "presumably" because I have no way of finding out whether or not this is the case, as I had both UL and this mod running for quite some time. Also, what exact UL causes this problem? I've turned any plugins that affect County Bruma and Cheydinhal, but no change in the environment has been done. Any input would be appreciated.

Oh, and I'd also like to say that this mod so far has been a really fun experience. A minor suggestion of mine would be to perhaps hint in the quest logs after getting the blade that more is yet to come and that the player should continue on with his/her adventuring. I found myself going to this thread to look up what was supposed to happen next to make sure I hadn't broken something or simply because I wasn't sure what was supposed to come. Also, it would be cool if the player was punished more for failing to escape when taken captive, like putting the player back into the stocks after receiving the whipping. Also, it would be neat if the Shiny One would return the player back to the training chamber if the player reached a certain state (perhaps a low enough health or an unconscious state like if the player is raped). Then again, these are just suggestions and this is your project, so... do with them what you will, and thanks again for the awesome mod!

The map marker that leads you to the guide is near a Rune Stone, but with UL the Trigger that "teleport" you to the guide is buried or to high in the air (do not remember). I changed it in CS. (the Trigger: you must only walk under the trigger, and the Player is thrown through the air and lands near the guide) After the "teleport" the guide is not buried or dead (but do not talk to the guide, just follow him till he stops in front of a ruin, then you can talk.)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...