You get the 'weakened state' message if you resurrect corpses - ones that were placed in the game dead - and try to have sex with them - or so I am told, I mean, um, I wouldn't do that ... (From2CHLives places some very attractive corpses in Bravil jail)

If I, er, my friend, wants to have his way with said ex-corpses, he uses the console to raise them to level 3 or so, then the problem goes away - what level are your dremora?

You get the 'weakened state' message if you resurrect corpses - ones that were placed in the game dead - and try to have sex with them - or so I am told, I mean, um, I wouldn't do that ... (From2CHLives places some very attractive corpses in Bravil jail)

If I, er, my friend, wants to have his way with said ex-corpses, he uses the console to raise them to level 3 or so, then the problem goes away - what level are your dremora?

They're level 5-50 based on PC level +1. I don't think that is the problem. The problem with the resurrected corpses is that their max health is 0. I had to modify the Reanimate spell in LST so I could resurrect some of the ones around Bravil Underground so they could sell flowers for me. I'm not sure the version of Lovers I'm currently using even checks that though. I'll try a few things.

edit:

I just get a console message "Lovers: ABORT by Laralthir Low Health 0/0"

Here some Pictures. (my character Lasse)

During sex I have no spell effects but between 2 effects whom I know not.

And resist paralysis is + 10000 ????    

console Messages ?????

post-3205-0-57570000-1369711040_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-81770200-1369711145_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-39282900-1369711170_thumb.jpg

Yes german Oblivion Version.

Here some Pictures. (my character Lasse)

During sex I have no spell effects but between 2 effects whom I know not.

And resist paralysis is + 10000 ????    

console Messages ?????

Yes german Oblivion Version.

The problem there is the "Knocked State". I'm not sure what's causing it, but I can add a check for it and see if it corrects itself over time. For NPCs, I could fix it by disabling and enabling them, but Oblivion will crash if you do that to the player.

The Resist Paralysis is added by Lovers during sex

@razzor69

Lovers isn't really set up to play motions 400-402 by itself. I had to add them to the Idle Animations myself. They will be difficult to use outside this mod. Also, I set them up so the Defense animations of motions 400 and 401 use the same kf files as 402. This isn't the standard for Lovers. I also set the motion type to 400 so the ini files wouldn't interfere with Lovers when this mod isn't active. So really, they only play at a certain point in this mod and at no other times.

The motions 400-402 are just a re-numbering of pre-existing Lovers files. So, feel free to make them a more standard part of Lovers if you like.

I think you must have the swort till the end of the quest

You get the sword, you are hunted by Dremora, you get cought (A script remove the sword from your inventory. Don't know what happent if you don't have it), You fight yourself free and kill the Boss, you get the sword back.(now you can give it to a companion, can throw it away,.....)

The sword is scripted to work for NPCs (it can be fun to lure the Shiny One into the city), but it is also a quest object and can't be removed from your inventory.

Thanks. Not a problem, i'll just alter the esp/esm to make it tradable.

OK

Here is a potential fix for the "weak state" bug and problems escaping from the pillory. Since I can't reproduce the bug myself, I will be reying on feedback to know weather or not it's working right.

Potential problem:

This will make sure the player isn't still knocked down by paralysis before being captured by The Shiny One. If the player is somehow stuck in the "Knocked State", The Shiny One may never speak to the player, and the quest will not advance.

If this works, I will add it to the first post.

edit: It didn't work.

The Shiny One strikes me and I never stand up. no Dialog, no teleport in the cave. So I couldn't test the Sex in the cave.

No Magic effects in the inventory.

console see picture (no knock down)

post-3205-0-85620000-1369787820_thumb.jpg

?Am I the only one who has problems with v0_14 ???

The Shiny One strikes me and I never stand up. no Dialog, no teleport in the cave. So I couldn't test the Sex in the cave.

No Magic effects in the inventory.

console see picture (no knock down)

?Am I the only one who has problems with v0_14 ???

It sure seems that way. KnockedState isn't typically announced on the console. Lovers does it that way, but this isn't happening during a Lovers call. This is what I expected to happen if you got stuck in a KnockedState.

Ok, next attempt...

I'm leaving the player unrestrained until KnockedState == 0, and forcing the player to play a "GetUp" animation if in KnockedState for too long.

edit: didn't work

The Shiny One strikes me, and I  stand up but fell down again. Message "knock stage to long" I clicked OK, nothing happend. Loaded save and tried it again, this time The Shiny One strikes me, I  stand up and he talked to me, then I fell down again. Teleport in the cave, quest update,  the Dremora tried to fuck me but "weak state" message. Load the autosave in the cave, but same. :(

And in console I am "Knocked State".

Changed Load order, wsViolator.esp last Lovers mod (of course except LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp, LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp and Lovers3dorgasm.esp), I hit the keyboard. and bit the mouse, but that did not help.

post-3205-0-40518600-1369849634_thumb.jpg after the "knock stage to Long" message.

post-3205-0-25036100-1369849725_thumb.jpg

Isn't it possible to change the sripts back to the First Edition, and add the setbody self/non playable clothes fix after the Dremora-sex/quest update "In my tormentors' absence, I managed to slip free of my bonds. Now, I must plan my escape."?

The problem there is the "Knocked State". I'm not sure what's causing it, but I can add a check for it and see if it corrects itself over time. For NPCs, I could fix it by disabling and enabling them, but Oblivion will crash if you do that to the player.

The Resist Paralysis is added by Lovers during sex

@razzor69

Lovers isn't really set up to play motions 400-402 by itself. I had to add them to the Idle Animations myself. They will be difficult to use outside this mod. Also, I set them up so the Defense animations of motions 400 and 401 use the same kf files as 402. This isn't the standard for Lovers. I also set the motion type to 400 so the ini files wouldn't interfere with Lovers when this mod isn't active. So really, they only play at a certain point in this mod and at no other times.

The motions 400-402 are just a re-numbering of pre-existing Lovers files. So, feel free to make them a more standard part of Lovers if you like.

By doing this your mod is going to clash with the new lovers with pk rev3 300 and higher is used by by lovers creatures by adding number 400 your animations will not work lovers creatures. And cause a huge hit in the trouble shooting section.

No Lovers Creatures(1.4.1 with New_and_improved_animation_project_2.4 ; or LC2)  use 201 to 303 Animation numbers and extra Animation numbers  501(Baliwog) to 5100(Lovers Tentacle).

Numbers 400,401 and 402 are not used by other mods.

Actually 400 was reserved by the original Unknown Japanese author of lovers creatures, to add new creatures who aren' even part of the game check japanese wiki That is why baliwog was set to 500 rather then 400.

he already started with 300, 301 302 and ultimately 303 when he created those mushroom hitode, and ultimately that tentacle lady. at least that is what i remember from it. I haven't played oblivion in long time.

But if he has abandoned the full project itself then i see no harm in using 400. Just keep in mind that if the original author ever return he maybe using those slots for new additions. I did see allot of new animations pop up on those japanese sites so he is still working on it.

The Shiny One strikes me, and I  stand up but fell down again. Message "knock stage to long" I clicked OK, nothing happend. Loaded save and tried it again, this time The Shiny One strikes me, I  stand up and he talked to me, then I fell down again. Teleport in the cave, quest update,  the Dremora tried to fuck me but "weak state" message. Load the autosave in the cave, but same. :(

And in console I am "Knocked State".

Changed Load order, wsViolator.esp last Lovers mod (of course except LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp, LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp and Lovers3dorgasm.esp), I hit the keyboard. and bit the mouse, but that did not help.

after the "knock stage to Long" message.

Isn't it possible to change the sripts back to the First Edition, and add the setbody self/non playable clothes fix after the Dremora-sex/quest update "In my tormentors' absence, I managed to slip free of my bonds. Now, I must plan my escape."?

You seem to be having problems before the non-playable clothes bug fix even starts. I'll take a look at my old code and see if there are any differences in the capturing part.

edit: The only difference I'm seeing is a PushActorAway line in the script that stuns the player. I added it so the player collapses when stunned instead of falling like a tree. Maybe that function works differently in the German Oblivion? Anyways, this file has that line commented out. I will also post the esp for v0.1 here.

wsViolator.esp

old version:

wsViolator v0_10.esp

You get the 'weakened state' message if you resurrect corpses - ones that were placed in the game dead - and try to have sex with them - or so I am told, I mean, um, I wouldn't do that ...

(From2CHLives places some very attractive corpses in Bravil jail)

Off topic

You mean the 3 in Bravil, Kajha, Porla and Jean? They're alive in my game...

The Shiny One strikes me, and I  stand up but fell down again. Message "knock stage to long" I clicked OK, nothing happend.

post-3205-0-82162400-1369893469_thumb.jpg after I clicked OK

I loaded a save(just before the Shiny One appeared) and tried it again, this time The Shiny One strikes me, I  stand up and he talked to me, then I did NOT fall down again.  :)

Teleport in the cave, quest update,  the Dremora fucked me. NO "weak state" message. :)

post-3205-0-57771100-1369893920_thumb.jpg and no knocked down state.

Quest update,released from the pillory,.....new Harrada Root torture works fine.

Next quest "Taming Desire": scroll translated, Map marker = shock :( in the "Unique Landscapes - ArriusCreek" region.

Of course quest didn't work, the WSvDragonCasterRef was high in the air. OK Constrution set, fixed postion, the WSvDragonCasterRef works but threw me down the hill (survived with 10 life points!!!). I followed the Guide (first time I activate him and he died, with message"Sex aborted, unable to start sex weak state". )

post-3205-0-80494100-1369895054_thumb.jpg dead Guide

The Guide had pathfinding problems to cross the "Unique Landscapes Cheydinhal Falls" region, Few times I thought he had reached his destination, and activate him and he died or disappeared. Then I looked in the construction set where he had to go. I've reached the destination and there was no problems with the Guide. The gate appeared. :)

post-3205-0-93722600-1369895924_thumb.jpg UL map

Edit: In the first Version of wsViolator v0_14 I had no porblems with the Shiny One only with the Dremora sex. Perhaps you add the changes/fix from the last Version to the first Version.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just my opinion:  (No need to spam this thread with complaints)

Without Unique Landscapes I would have stopped playing Oblivion some years ago. For me, absolute must-have-Mods. The Vanilla Landscape is absolutely boring. Some swamp near Leyawiin, the "yellow" grassland between Kvatch and Anvil, some high snowy mountains and in between all the same boring shit. And rivers without sources.  I'd rather not play good mods instead of disable a UL mod.

No need to make the Mod UL compatible, I can do it myself.

New update: v0.20

I finished the second quest, included the above bug fixes, and made the guide's destination much closer to (hopefully) solve some pathing issues.

If you don't start from a clean save, the sword will quit working until you complete the second quest.

Console Command Fix:

set WSv00.vM to 1
set WSv00.vF to 1

Have not played it yet. But checked the folders/meshes

Two missing textures ( latexminicute.nif )

textures\zazspawny\gsb\sisterhoodofthenine\metal2.dds
textures\armor\edhildil\dmra armor skimpy\black.dds (I changed this texture path too textures\zazspawny\gsb\sisterhoodofthenine\glossblack.dds)

Thanks for the update.

Edit: you should add in Possible Conflicts: not compatible with  "Unique Landscapes - ArriusCreek"

Have not played it yet. But checked the folders/meshes

Two missing textures ( latexminicute.nif )

textures\zazspawny\gsb\sisterhoodofthenine\metal2.dds

textures\armor\edhildil\dmra armor skimpy\black.dds (I changed this texture path too textures\zazspawny\gsb\sisterhoodofthenine\glossblack.dds)

Thanks for the update.

Edit: you should add in Possible Conflicts: not compatible with  "Unique Landscapes - ArriusCreek"

Oops. I didn't actually use that nif. I accidently included it the 7z file. So, the mod should be ok without those textures.

Thanks for the help. :)

Shit the old problem, the Shiny One can't talk to me because I'm lying on the floor.

And the message "knock stage to long" still does not work. clicked OK, nothing happend.

He hits me, I fall to the ground, he says "you are weak", I get up, he just looks at me, I fall to the ground,  message "knock stage to Long", I click OK, I remain lying.

I played it with a clean save, (a old save before I tested any of the Violator Versions)

Edit: I had some old saves and was able too test the new part of the mod.

First old save in front of the portal too the "Between the Voids"...the Portal was gone! :P 

Next old save after I killed the Shiny One. Worked, only the guide did not lead me the first try. Second try all worked fine. The weapon menu (coin) and weapon works.

I set the Shiny One to wait for you to stand up before talking to you. I have no idea why your character isn't standing up on her own. When the paralysis ablility is removed, you should just stand up. There are a few console commands you could try when that happens:

player.getknockedstate

(should be 0 if you're not paralyzed or collapsed from negative fatigue)

player.setrestrained 0

(it should be set to 0 at that point anyways, but just in case)

player.update3d

(should force you into a standing-up position, but I'm not sure it will affect the KnockedState value)

player.pushactoraway player 1

(if you're stuck looping an animation, it might force you out of it)

player.DispelAllSpells

(in case something is still paralysing you)

Anyways, the Shiny One should attempt to speak with you once every 10 seconds as long as you're standing up (player.getknockedstate == 0).

I stand up! but not 10 seconds, perhaps 2 or 3 seconds, then I fall to the ground again.

Console: "My Name" is kocked State  (without a number)

The message "knock stage to Long" appears, I click OK, nothing happens. And no new entry in the console. (see post 21, first picture. It is after I clicked OK)

Test: first try;  the Shiny One has not spoken to me. No "you are weak"

second try; The "you are weak" Dialog appeared.

Both tests; I fall down, I get up, I fall down, then

post-3205-0-23361100-1370644547_thumb.jpg

The last console entries before the Shiny One appeared.

post-3205-0-32728900-1370644664_thumb.jpg

OBSE.log entry

** Script Error: Script d30061df in file "wsViolator v2 debug test.esp" **
 Too few args for format specifier

:(