The temptation of power is great, but what horrors will be unleashed when the accursed sword is awakened.

The Violator is a sword that allows it's wielder to rape his/her victims. The first quest is about finding the sword and the consequences of taking it.

Current Version: 0.20

Requirements:

Oblivion

Shivering Isles

OBSE 21

Pluggy 125

Lovers v1.4.1 - 6 / Revision 96

Lovers Creatures

(Earlier versions may work but are untested.)

Note: This mod assumes that position 119 is the pillory position and may give you a warning message if an associated file is missing.

I am now using animations 400-402 instead. These are included in the 7z file.

Installation:

Extract the Data folder and merger it with Oblivion\Data folder.

wsViolator v0_2.7z

Quests:

The Violator: Retrieve the sword from beyond the magic portal. Finding it is easy; keeping it will be a challenge...

The quest waits until the 6th game day before pointing you in the right direction, but it may be started if you find the portal before then.

Taming Desire: (Incomplete) Find the means to better control The Violator. The reward of this quest will be an item that allows you to choose between males, females, and creatures to rape when using The Violator.

More to come pending a burst of insperation...

Possible Conflicts:

PSE: The Violator will most likely clash with PSE for control of the player at certain points. Turing off all player vulnerabilities except Health < 10% can help prevent this.

LST: The quest advances based on you killing certain enemies. Enslaving them instead will break the quest.

Not compatible with "Unique Landscapes - ArriusCreek"

Credits:

Bethesda

The makers of Lovers with PK whoever they are

ChaosLord and LostRider for slave poses

Edhildil for the latex dress

Version History:

0.20 - Finished the second quest

- Fixed some "weak state" bugs (I hope)

- Made the Guide's destination much closer to solve some pathing issues

0.14 - Added positions 400-402

- Fixed a few minor bugs

- Added the first part of the second quest

- Randomized sex positions

0.12 - Fixed the Cursed Gauntlets/Can't Walk bug

- Finished the Oubliette

- Changed Player teleporting script to hopefully prevent Loading Screen freezes

0.1 -  Initial Release

Nice quest, short but good.

I only got a shock as I equip the Cursed Gauntlets and couldn't walk.  It was very difficult to get hopping through the rooms and corridors. :P 

No Problems, no CTD, all fine, good work.

The cursed gauntlets are just supposed to keep everything else unequipped. They shouldn't affect walking or any animations. I'll have to check the script again.

edit:

I forgot to exclude non-playable equipment. So mods that auto-equip body shapes, tails, hair, etc will compete with the gauntlets' script. That's probably the problem.

edit:

Yep! I tried it with Set Body, and I couldn't walk.

No it must be an Oblivion Tower.

There was a race mod with a Portal bug ( not sure could be Cute Elves) That Race mod changed the Vanilla Teleport portal, instead create a own Portal, so all portals in the game sends you to the mod Location ( perhaps the Island)

There was a fix for that race mod.

Or you must search with Tes4Edit whitch mod Change the vanilla Portal, and create a unique/custom portal for that mod.

Edit: yes the Cute elves. here is the patch http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/32685//?

Note: This mod assumes that position 119 is the pillory position and may give you a warning message if an associated file is missing.

Yupper, says missing 119_DefMotionx0x1.nif.

Any ideas as to which MOD supplies that?

Update v0.12:

I added an oubliette to the Carnal Labyrinth. It's fatal if your health is 60 or lower, so be careful. I was trying to figure out how to get a harrada to have sex with the player. The best I can do (for now) is a short S/M scene.

I fixed the bug that caused the Cursed Gauntlets to make it so you can walk. I also changed the script that teleports the player to the cell to (hopefully) prevent loading screen freezes.

*Googles Gangam Style... :blink:

Hmmm... maybe I'll add Cursed Boots that mess with your walking in the next quest. Not sure I can duplicate that dance step though...

Anyways, thanks for the feedback.

I have some ideas for the next quest, so I'm going to get started on it.

I strongly suggest you add the motion 119.7z file that fejeena provided to the first post, right under the Note.

Note entirely sure but this may change what some already have for animation 119; version 2 vs. version 3 of the animation packs. I use a modified version 3 for my own tastes. That way those wanting to test this out can make backups of what they already have so they can go back to their original motion 119 later if they so choose.

I strongly suggest you add the motion 119.7z file that fejeena provided to the first post, right under the Note.

Note entirely sure but this may change what some already have for animation 119; version 2 vs. version 3 of the animation packs. I use a modified version 3 for my own tastes. That way those wanting to test this out can make backups of what they already have so they can go back to their original motion 119 later if they so choose.

I think I'll just give it an unused number. I think 400-499 are not being used. It will take some re-scripting, but I should be able to do it.

I think I'll just give it an unused number. I think 400-499 are not being used. It will take some re-scripting, but I should be able to do it.

That works too!

NIce, quick, fun MOD by the way! Thanks!

I'll be watching with interest where you go next with it...

Update v0.14:

I included sex positons 400-402, which I don't think are in use. I'm using these instead of 119. I added the first part of the second quest, but it still needs a lot of work (damn will-o-wisp won't cooperate). If you see a gate that says "To be continued", that's as far as I have gotten. I recommend using a clean save if you have already killed the boss from the first quest.

????? Problem !!!!!

The Shiny One caught me, load-screen, in the cave, I am in position at Pillory, quest update "I have been captured by the Daedra and am now bound helpless in a cave somewhere.", then the 2 "Dremora" try to fuck me. But they collapse, and message appears "Sex aborted, unable to start sex weak state". the next try to fuck me = collaps = message. And so on, till both leave the cave, then  quest update "In my tormentors' absence, I managed to slip free of my bonds. Now, I must plan my escape." But I am not free, still in pose.

Version 0_14 and I use setbody.

Hm, intersting concept.

After retrieving the sword, would it still 'work' if I gave it to a hostile npc? A raper sword wouldn't fit the type of characters I play, but it could be interesting to give to a reccuring antagonist, providing it wouldn't break the mod or render it pointless.

I think you must have the swort till the end of the quest

You get the sword, you are hunted by Dremora, you get cought (A script remove the sword from your inventory. Don't know what happent if you don't have it), You fight yourself free and kill the Boss, you get the sword back.(now you can give it to a companion, can throw it away,.....)

The sword is scripted to work for NPCs (it can be fun to lure the Shiny One into the city), but it is also a quest object and can't be removed from your inventory.

I'm not sure what's going on with the "weakened state" message. Is your health low? I'll check the Lovers scripts to see what triggers that.