[WIP] SexLab Books of Love

I just started playing around with the SexLab API, and created a couple of spells to try out what I was learning. Ā They're both based on the MatchMaker spells, but with a little more specificity.

Ā 

Each spell is in a spell tome (hence the "Books of Love" name). Ā They're currently located in a badly-placed chest on the edge of Riverwood, on a bluff above the bridge leading out of town toward Whiterun. Ā (You can see the chest from the road.)

Ā 

Eventually, I'll do something more interesting with the books, but this is a good starting point.

Ā 

So, the spells are pretty simple. Ā One is simply "Blow Me"; simply aim it at anybody, cast the spell, and I'm sure you can guess what happens next. Ā The other is "Rape Me", and works the same way, albeit with a more aggressive response.

Ā 

Future plans include some more spells, including (if I can figure out the details) a "gangbang me" one. Ā And, as soon as I figure out how to hack the scripting language, I'll definitely be working on porting "Blow Me" out of Skyrim and into the real world. Ā No ETA on that one.

Ā 

Have fun, and do whatever you want with the mod and scripts.

Ā 

Oh, and, thanks for framework, Ashal. Ā This is much easier (and much more fun) than I expected it to be!

Ā 

Ā 

SexLabBooksOfLove.7z

I just started playing around with the SexLab API, and created a couple of spells to try out what I was learning. Ā They're both based on the MatchMaker spells, but with a little more specificity.

Ā 

Each spell is in a spell tome (hence the "Books of Love" name). Ā They're currently located in a badly-placed chest on the edge of Riverwood, on a bluff above the bridge leading out of town toward Whiterun. Ā (You can see the chest from the road.)

Ā 

Eventually, I'll do something more interesting with the books, but this is a good starting point.

Ā 

So, the spells are pretty simple. Ā One is simply "Blow Me"; simply aim it at anybody, cast the spell, and I'm sure you can guess what happens next. Ā The other is "Rape Me", and works the same way, albeit with a more aggressive response.

Ā 

Future plans include some more spells, including (if I can figure out the details) a "gangbang me" one. Ā And, as soon as I figure out how to hack the scripting language, I'll definitely be working on porting "Blow Me" out of Skyrim and into the real world. Ā No ETA on that one.

Ā 

Have fun, and do whatever you want with the mod and scripts.

Ā 

Oh, and, thanks for framework, Ashal. Ā This is much easier (and much more fun) than I expected it to be!

Ā 

Ā 

attachicon.gifSexLabBooksOfLove.7z

Ā 

Gang-bang could work based on a AoE spell

Sounds great!

Ā 

In the future, it would be nice to see these spells turn up in a more loreĀ appropriate (trying not to be "that" guy)Ā place, like the Temple of Dibella, but adding these spells is a good step toward greater SexLab functionality. Thanks!

Sounds great!

Ā 

In the future, it would be nice to see these spells turn up in a more loreĀ appropriate (trying not to be "that" guy)Ā place, like the Temple of Dibella, but adding these spells is a good step toward greater SexLab functionality. Thanks!

Ā 

That's always been the plan... not necessarily the Temple of Dibella as a location, but to have some way to integrate the books into a storyline; that's why the spells are in books instead of the kind that auto-load as soon as the mod is installed.

Ā 

But since I'm teaching myself how to build mods as I go, and this is the first one I've even bothered to upload anywhere, I'll be taking pretty small steps.

just an little question : when use the spell, the animation "blow" or "rape" is selected randomly in the animation list or it use specific animation ?

Ā 

i mean, they have multiple blowjob animation in the list, the spell use one of these randomly or only 1....and same for rape...( hope you understand what i mean ^^)

A suggestion, can you make spells that instead of casting on someone else to rape you, you cast it on yourself and it creates an aura around you, that has a "chance" to make those you somewhat close by to rape you? Like flame cloak, maybe with slightly more range, etc. The same could happen with the blow spell.

Ā 

This is would create more immersion, again, just an idea

just an little question : when use the spell, the animation "blow" or "rape" is selected randomly in the animation list or it use specific animation ?

Ā 

i mean, they have multiple blowjob animation in the list, the spell use one of these randomly or only 1....and same for rape...( hope you understand what i mean ^^)

Ā 

It randomly selects one from the set of animations tagged with the appropriate tags. Ā They're not exactly set up as just the "oral" and "aggressive" tags, though; in both instances, I ran into some animations that just didn't fit what I was thinking of, so I filtered them a little more.

A suggestion, can you make spells that instead of casting on someone else to rape you, you cast it on yourself and it creates an aura around you, that has a "chance" to make those you somewhat close by to rape you? Like flame cloak, maybe with slightly more range, etc. The same could happen with the blow spell.

Ā 

This is would create more immersion, again, just an idea

Ā 

Yes, I've been thinking about something along those lines. Of course, I'll have to learn how to actually DO that, though; I'm still very much a beginner at all of this.

Nice idea with the mod. Why not have several spells from the specific magic schools?

Ā 

Rape Trap: Places a trap on the floor that summons a ghost or creature (estrus?!) that rapes the poor person that enters it

Ā 

Illusion trap: Places a trap on the floor that causes the enemy to get naughty and to masturbate

Ā 

Lusty ghost: Summons a ghost on the enemy that rapes them and drains their magic, stamina, health

Ā 

Ā 

That would really enhance the magic spell lists! ^^

Nice idea with the mod. Why not have several spells from the specific magic schools?

Ā 

Rape Trap: Places a trap on the floor that summons a ghost or creature (estrus?!) that rapes the poor person that enters it

Ā 

Illusion trap: Places a trap on the floor that causes the enemy to get naughty and to masturbate

Ā 

Lusty ghost: Summons a ghost on the enemy that rapes them and drains their magic, stamina, health

Ā 

Ā 

That would really enhance the magic spell lists! ^^

Ā 

Hey, that's some good stuff. Ā Of course, I have no idea if I can even pull off any of that, but I do like all the ideas.Ā 

I tested it and it seems to work well, or the Rape spell does, however i noticed it only cycles through the AP animations and not the others (which I actually like), is there a reason for this, or is it my system, because the other mods work fine and it is checked off under aggressive.

Ā 

Keep up the good work!

I tested it and it seems to work well, or the Rape spell does, however i noticed it only cycles through the AP animations and not the others (which I actually like), is there a reason for this, or is it my system, because the other mods work fine and it is checked off under aggressive.

Ā 

Keep up the good work!

Ā 

The rape spell uses animations that are tagged as aggressive and anal. Ā (I did that because I'm lazy... there's nothing at all in this mod that checks gender, so the anal-tagged animations were more-or-less universal.)

Ā 

That said, others should be showing up; I know I've gotten at least a couple of Arrok's in my testing.

• 1 month later...

I love the simplicity of the mod, but I have the same problem as some others: only a set number of animations play, it doesn't seem to respond to whatever animation I choose in sexlab MCM menu, I even tried to un-select almost all animations, leaving only 2 choices active, but still the same number of animations play.

• 5 weeks later...