No animation?

Ahai!

Right, I just wanted to say-- that after I've installed Lover's Submit, no animation plays whenever I engage with another NPC. That is, the two characters (Mine and the other) just stands there, yet the top left corner states that I've engaged in some sort of activity. Sounds are made, no doubt, and I could even press space to speed it up, and change the animation by hitting O. 

I'm a bit confused by this, and as a necessity, I've provided my list:

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SPIKE.esm
ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp
Economics of Skyrim.esp
Economics of Skyrim - Dawnguard.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
FNISspells.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
Sexlab Submit.esp
numenume femalebrows MARO.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
SkyUI.esp
XCES.esp
Beards.esp
SGHairPack01.esp
SGHairPack02.esp
SGHairPack03.esp
SGHairPack04.esp
SGHairPack05.esp
SGHairPack06.esp
Lia de Russo Outfit.esp
xazPrisonOVerhaul.esp
DanessFollower.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
LoversHook.esp
LoversComfort.esp
Medusa and Drakul Armors.esp
hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Third Era - Dwemer.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Estrus Chaurus.esp
Blindfolds_of_Skyrim.esp
ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp

And yes, I've also updated my FNIS as always. Any suggestions?

Edit1: unchecked the Submit mod I did, and loaded to a save before it. Nay. Still stands there.

Do the other SexLab mods you have installed play the sex animations normally? Do you have restrict aggressive animations marked? Are you using Lover's Hook animation limit/learning mechanic?

Nope, other SexLab mods that I've installed are in the similar stance for the animations, even when I disable restriction for aggressive animations. I've also turned off Lover's Hook learning mechanic (that allowed me to use other animations for a bit), but, even with that on and the learning mechanic, but the characters just stand around.

@bradkim111: I've also completely chucked in SexLab resources as well, but to no avail there's no luck.

Furb.

That sounds really strange. Did you get any error reports while running FNIS? Did you mark 'arm skeleton fix' (I tend to have it as the only marked field)? Perhaps try running FNIS as administrator?

Barring that you might need to try a full uninstall/reinstall of all SexLab mods.

That sounds really strange. Did you get any error reports while running FNIS? Did you mark 'arm skeleton fix' (I tend to have it as the only marked field)? Perhaps try running FNIS as administrator?

Barring that you might need to try a full uninstall/reinstall of all SexLab mods.

Bah! I just checked the arm skeleton fix option and that did it, in administrator option. Thanks!

• 9 months later...

Archived