Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

No animation?

Best Answer Liuli, 24 May 2013 - 09:33 AM

That sounds really strange. Did you get any error reports while running FNIS? Did you mark 'arm skeleton fix' (I tend to have it as the only marked field)? Perhaps try running FNIS as administrator?

Barring that you might need to try a full uninstall/reinstall of all SexLab mods.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

furbymurby

furbymurby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Ahai!

Right, I just wanted to say-- that after I've installed Lover's Submit, no animation plays whenever I engage with another NPC. That is, the two characters (Mine and the other) just stands there, yet the top left corner states that I've engaged in some sort of activity. Sounds are made, no doubt, and I could even press space to speed it up, and change the animation by hitting O. 

I'm a bit confused by this, and as a necessity, I've provided my list:

Spoiler

And yes, I've also updated my FNIS as always. Any suggestions?

Edit1: unchecked the Submit mod I did, and loaded to a save before it. Nay. Still stands there.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

furbymurby

furbymurby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Bump

Liuli

Liuli

Enchantress

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Do the other SexLab mods you have installed play the sex animations normally? Do you have restrict aggressive animations marked? Are you using Lover's Hook animation limit/learning mechanic?

bradkim11

bradkim11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

I had the same issue as you.

My problem was fixed as I installed SexLab Resources as well.

furbymurby

furbymurby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Do the other SexLab mods you have installed play the sex animations normally? Do you have restrict aggressive animations marked? Are you using Lover's Hook animation limit/learning mechanic?

Nope, other SexLab mods that I've installed are in the similar stance for the animations, even when I disable restriction for aggressive animations. I've also turned off Lover's Hook learning mechanic (that allowed me to use other animations for a bit), but, even with that on and the learning mechanic, but the characters just stand around.

@bradkim111: I've also completely chucked in SexLab resources as well, but to no avail there's no luck.

Furb.

Liuli

Liuli

Enchantress

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
✓  Best Answer

That sounds really strange. Did you get any error reports while running FNIS? Did you mark 'arm skeleton fix' (I tend to have it as the only marked field)? Perhaps try running FNIS as administrator?

Barring that you might need to try a full uninstall/reinstall of all SexLab mods.

Ashal

Ashal

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,970 posts

Enable your debug log, http://forums.steamp...721&postcount=2

And check it for errors from SexLab when trying to start an animation.

furbymurby

furbymurby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Bah! I just checked the arm skeleton fix option and that did it, in administrator option. Thanks!

robciowojcio1

robciowojcio1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

i tried to do something but i cant

srayesmanll

srayesmanll

Shining, Flying Purple Wolfhounds

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts