Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sexlab Rape - Simple(Updated 5/25/13)

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

nightwolf

nightwolf

Unique member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,411 posts

Lol, I can agree with some things there but if you want it to be realistic you wouldn't be able to fight much after being raped, so a debuff might be in order. Instead of fighting them you would have to run away until they give up and then you can go find some new weapons and take revenge. x)

The reason I wanted the essential function is because it gets annoying when one of his companions deal the killing blow while the rapist prepares himself. You could make it optional with a config menu or alternative esp.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

dinomagick

dinomagick

Vampess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Lol, I can agree with some things there but if you want it to be realistic you wouldn't be able to fight much after being raped, so a debuff might be in order. Instead of fighting them you would have to run away until they give up and then you can go find some new weapons and take revenge. x)

The reason I wanted the essential function is because it gets annoying when one of his companions deal the killing blow while the rapist prepares himself. You could make it optional with a config menu or alternative esp.

Ahh..  I get it.   I misread before.   I thought you were saying AFTER the rape.  (i'm dense).    Okay, yeah.   The rapist getting killed before being able to 'start' is not good, or the PC getting killed is bad too...

I don't run with many of my companions, unless I really need the help... (I sneak, bow shot, run away..)  most of the time I'm scouting for a while before I engage...

I recently added some mods that increase Faction Patrols and another one that added more Inconsequential NPCs to Skyrim.

Maybe some kind of "Freeze" on all but the performing Actors...  Then, after completion, there can be a moment of pause where Actors can Flee/Run away.

nightwolf

nightwolf

Unique member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,411 posts

Ahh..  I get it.   I misread before.   I thought you were saying AFTER the rape.  (i'm dense).    Okay, yeah.   The rapist getting killed before being able to 'start' is not good, or the PC getting killed is bad too...

I don't run with many of my companions, unless I really need the help... (I sneak, bow shot, run away..)  most of the time I'm scouting for a while before I engage...

I recently added some mods that increase Faction Patrols and another one that added more Inconsequential NPCs to Skyrim.

Maybe some kind of "Freeze" on all but the performing Actors...  Then, after completion, there can be a moment of pause where Actors can Flee/Run away.

That would be even better. Like it was in LoversRapers.

jalingon3011

jalingon3011

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

I tried it and found some problems:

1. Still get raped by monster in Dragonborn.

2. Cannot rotate camera.

3. After raped, you need to re-equip weapons or the character will (not punches) do empty weapon swings.

4. Sometimes after raped the NPC stops attacking you.

Ganen

Ganen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

good effort by OP, will this be worked together with the previously announced rape mod maker or?

I prefer to wait for the more final version if that is the case, any ETa or word on it?

(Devianza)

(Devianza)
  • Guests

The last time I heard the previously announced rape mod maker say anything about that mod was before Sexlab was even officially out, so I'm starting to think its best if people learn to exhale and just use this one.

lightling

lightling

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Some suggestion:

[1] when the player was raped, player will take damage or take some bad status

[2] Is the "20% health" can be changed by player?

nightwolf

nightwolf

Unique member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,411 posts

Yes, you can set it in the config menu for SexLab.

blaher

blaher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

I was hoping to allow the player to cast heal spells while being raped, or to simply have the act of being raped heal the player? Would this be a simple change? Love the mod otherwise.

shinji72

shinji72

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Healing while raped would be weird.
But the raper, after, could be in "calm" status toward the Pc, for a short time. So that would allow you a chance to escape and being raped would not be just a feature but something that fits well into  gameplay.

Mdy

Mdy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

well i can see the mcm support but cannot be raped during the battle

i tried setting the rapehealthpercentage to 50 and the rapechance to 100 and still nothing happend all all 

plz tell me how to fix it

Had the same problem like you when I've started a new char. A clean save did help.

Hyvel

Hyvel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

I can't seem to get rape in battle to work. The mcm options are there, but can't seem to actully get it to work.

Same problem for me....no matter what values I use in MCM, nothing happens in combat. (did run FNIS generator btw)

skyrimll

skyrimll

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

So... in a moment of spectacularly bad timing, my attacker was killed by my follower just as the animation kicked in.

The result was being raped by a corpse.... and a follower running away.

No joke.. he did run far far away from the scene for no particular reason (well, maybe he was just grossed out).

Thanks for the laughs :)

Blondebimbobikinibabe

Blondebimbobikinibabe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts

if i get the message" you catch an unfriendly gaze " how do i know who is staring at me?

Aleanne

Aleanne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

if i get the message" you catch an unfriendly gaze " how do i know who is staring at me?

This message is from LoversComfort and not from this mod.

Blondebimbobikinibabe

Blondebimbobikinibabe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts

well i never. thanks for pointing that out. so it's my wife giving me the evils? all this time i thought it was a potential rapist eyeing me up.

nokou

nokou

Maybe I'm Dragonborn, And I dont know it.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Awesome work dude! thanks for the share

Smexist

Smexist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

I guess im missing  a requirement  cuz   i just stand there naked with sound no animation

Fnis Behavior, Sexlab framework ... anything im missing?

tallal

tallal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

It all works, used for a while now. But the mcm options for limiting male/female agressor don't work for females when the aggressor is not a named npc.

I think in needs changing  the line in playerrape.pcs from

rapistSex = (TheRapist.GetActorBase() as ActorBase).GetSex()

to

rapistSex = (TheRapist.GetLeveledActorBase() as ActorBase).GetSex()

it seems to fix this, reading the CK wiki it says GetLeveledActorBase defaults back to the GetActorBase if the actor is not leveled.

I have tried the change in a few encounters with mcm option male 0 fem 3 and it gets the choice right and not seen any change the CTD rate  (i.,e got none)

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts

It all works, used for a while now. But the mcm options for limiting male/female agressor don't work for females when the aggressor is not a named npc.
I think in needs changing  the line in playerrape.pcs from

rapistSex = (TheRapist.GetActorBase() as ActorBase).GetSex()

to

rapistSex = (TheRapist.GetLeveledActorBase() as ActorBase).GetSex()

it seems to fix this, reading the CK wiki it says GetLeveledActorBase defaults back to the GetActorBase if the actor is not leveled.
I have tried the change in a few encounters with mcm option male 0 fem 3 and it gets the choice right and not seen any change the CTD rate  (i.,e got none)

Yes, avoid using GetActorBase since it's contents are often very wrong. Using GetLeveledActorBase does not have that problem.