Sexlab Rape - Simple(Updated 5/25/13)

FYI, when I was returned to Peryite's shrine after kiling Orchendor in the quest The Only Cure one of the dialog options was 'Submit or die' :) Being perverse I tried it, hoping to fuck a daedra. It didn't quite work. Went straight to ragdoll, and afterwards the dialog wasn't quite right. But hey, daedra are all about fucking with your life, not getting fucked :)

FYI, when I was returned to Peryite's shrine after kiling Orchendor in the quest The Only Cure one of the dialog options was 'Submit or die' :) Being perverse I tried it, hoping to fuck a daedra. It didn't quite work. Went straight to ragdoll, and afterwards the dialog wasn't quite right. But hey, daedra are all about fucking with your life, not getting fucked :)

I dont have it installed, but is there any chance you have the mod "sexlab submit" installed" ??

I dont have it installed, but is there any chance you have the mod "sexlab submit" installed" ??

Bah. Reported in wrong thread :)

That sounds like my opening line, so I guess that is the next thing to do is make sure it can't trigger on improper races.  Although unless the daedra had <= 20% life, it shouldn't have triggered at all.

Weird.

That sounds like my opening line, so I guess that is the next thing to do is make sure it can't trigger on improper races.  Although unless the daedra had <= 20% life, it shouldn't have triggered at all.

Weird.

there is a condition function that is GetIsPlayableRace

or something like that, seems like it will solve that problem

there is a condition function that is GetIsPlayableRace

or something like that, seems like it will solve that problem

Yep, that is the function that immediately comes to mind for me.  The only thing I don't remember is if that includes custom races or if it is limited the vanilla Skyrim races.  I would assume it includes any race that has been added via the Creation Kit and designated playable.

Sounds like I have a few quick little updates to make tonight! :P

The Mod counts Automatons as a playable ace, Ash Spawn also will "Rape" a character, but the Ash Spawn will just stand while Our charaters perform "Female" animations.

Hope someone makes sex animations for that skeleton. As it involves draugers as well. We need people making animations for the more common foes in skyrim.

For some reason, the new console commands don't work properly.  Whatever I set my sl_rapehealthpercentage to between 0 and 100, it treats it as 100, even decimals.  Any ideas?

Are you typing it as this?

set sl_rapehealthpercentage to xxx

Hmm if it's not doing that try reinstalling your scripts. Sometimes if you have a lot of script mods they tend to "hang."

nah he is right, I barely play skyrim so I can't really test it all out, rolling out this mod before I seriously start my playthrough. I don't know why it isn't updating the variables though.

Next update is going to fix the monster rape and the variables for sure, and be able to configure male and female sex preferences.

it pretty much consists of me changing some stuff, testing it out for 10-15 minutes to make sure it works, it seemed like it worked, upload before I am MIA from computer for 18 hours.

nah he is right, I barely play skyrim so I can't really test it all out, rolling out this mod before I seriously start my playthrough. I don't know why it isn't updating the variables though.

Next update is going to fix the monster rape and the variables for sure, and be able to configure male and female sex preferences.

it pretty much consists of me changing some stuff, testing it out for 10-15 minutes to make sure it works, it seemed like it worked, upload before I am MIA from computer for 18 hours.

That doesn't sound familiar to me at *ALL*... :dodgy:

I donno, I have been testing it out, but it all seems so iffy. Sometimes it doen't trigger, which is good and makes sense, since I dont want it happening EVERYTIME theres no immersion in that lol. But other times it happens before being very low of health, other times it happens when my character is low. I guess I will just have to set the preferences low and hope it works! thanks for the help! if I figure anything out, or if anything else comes to light, please post it! I know I will! btw great mod, so happy you made it! Im (as I'm assuming you all are ;)) such a perv and this is perfect for me! Was waiting for something like this to come out! Now if only there was a slave system, like Doc's Skyrim Slavers Guild mod, which apparently isn't being worked on anymore *cries* MY DREAMS! SHATTERED!

Same here, and it doesn't matter the type of attacker, mammoths also are raping left and right, even when set to 5% chance and 10% health. Not to mention with match height checked in SL's MCM it shrinks the PC to very tiny.

I also had the problem of getting my character raped pretty much off the bat, but after I changed health to 25% and chance to 45% (the numbers probably aren't important except for the fact that they're different from the original 20 and 50) it works as expected.

ya i wish i knew how to force sheath

I don't really know scripting and such, but couldn't you use the same script the guards use when they try to arrest you and you sheat your weapon.

this start an conversation, but you could make it work for your pop-ups?

Also it' d be fun if the "rape" could take place when the player sheats his/her weapon. Like "okay, i can't win so either kill me or rape me an be done with it." Or is it too different for the PC to sheat his weapons in combat (regardless of health).

I hope in the next update you can also add an options to have the followers rapeable as well. That would be awsome.

Edit*

Another thing you shold seriously consider adding to your next update is to unequip the weapon before sex starts. This will eliminate the camera problem and will also remove a "bug" that the weapon is not shown as drawn unles you seath it and draw it again.