Sexlab Rape - Simple(Updated 5/25/13)

A VERY simple mod that gets the player raped when their health is below 20% and when they don't block. No companion support.

I heard someone else is working on a mod like this and I bet it is going to be 20x better. This is just something to cool the tide.

I might not update this mod.

MIGHT be compatible with Sex addicts if you can only allow your companions to get raped and not the player.

Bugs: sometimes enemy doesn't attack and sometimes the camera gets messed up.

to manually fix the camera i suggest using the tfc console command

ChangeLogs:

update:

5/25/2013

possible combat fix(need feedback)

mcm support

stopped the whole 10,000 different messages coming up thing

5/24/2013

monsters won't rape(Now there aren't any, ENJOY!)

fixed configuration.

Fixed the hooks so it won't trigger message boxes when doing other sexlab stuff.

Sexlab_SimpleRape_05252013.zip

For a simple mod it covers the basics and like others said it great you put out something, so the rest of us can enjoy it and now use just one sex mod.

I will wait for the "full" version that is coming for the customizable options, but this works fine for now.

Thanks again!

Uh, I have a problem.

When the rape scene ends, the rapist can't attack me anymore, he just run around me. And I must push R button again to swing my weapon, otherwise I can't attack the rapist too.

I manage to load this mod last, the problem is still there.

I had contemplated doing something similar to this, just a quick down and dirty deal to satiate the apparently strong desire some have to watch their poor character's tender, nubile flesh be defiled by the rough, calloused hands of some filthy, unwashed bandit...

...glad someone else did, so I can just work on my own! :P

I had contemplated doing something similar to this, just a quick down and dirty deal to satiate the apparently strong desire some have to watch their poor character's tender, nubile flesh be defiled by the rough, calloused hands of some filthy, unwashed bandit...

...glad someone else did, so I can just work on my own! :P

mmmmm.... ...tender, nubile flesh..... ...oooooohhh..... 

Uh, I have a problem.

When the rape scene ends, the rapist can't attack me anymore, he just run around me. And I must push R button again to swing my weapon, otherwise I can't attack the rapist too.

Same issue for me and in addition to that the camera movement is limited if your weapon wasn't sheathed when the animation triggered.

But it does exactly what you promised, so thanks for sharing.

Uh, I have a problem.

Same issue for me and in addition to that the camera movement is limited if your weapon wasn't sheathed when the animation triggered.

Limited to only up and down, not right and left?

Cause I have that also

Uh, I have a problem.

Limited to only up and down, not right and left?

Cause I have that also

I think its related to the Framework itself, because the same happens with the random-sex-mod, when an enemy sneaks you for the random-spell, sees you, you or he attack and then he finishes the random-sex spell: Camera only up and down moveable + enemies doesnt draw their weapons after the sex, they just stand there and move a little like they want to fight, but htey cant :)

a workaround, to the enemies not fighting after the effects ends. is to force weapons to sheath before the acts starts then when the acts is finish the enemy will go into weapon state automatically.

Custom animations and fnis makes some very strange effects especially if the above occurs sometimes even T-pose for split seconds.

Having My character repeatedly raped by Dwemer Automatons trying to get a crystal shard in Radbthar was a wierd experience. I like this Mod even if it is simple, it works.

EDIT The "raping" Automata would go into idle, and My character would perform the animation(s). The other Dwemer Automatons would remain in an agressive posture and watch.

Having My character repeatedly raped by Dwemer Automatons trying to get a crystal shard in Radbthar was a wierd experience. I like this Mod even if it is simple, it works.

since there are no animations for that what exactly do you mean?

since there are no animations for that what exactly do you mean?

Yea... I'm imagining a jet of steam coming from the automaton's crotch to steam blast the PC's vagina... Possibly have the stomach protruding from so much pressure. Oooooh that sounds painful, yet hot.