Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sexlab Rape - Simple(Updated 5/25/13)

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

soldier321

soldier321

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

A VERY simple mod that gets the player raped when their health is below 20% and when they don't block. No companion support.

I heard someone else is working on a mod like this and I bet it is going to be 20x better. This is just something to cool the tide.

I might not update this mod.

MIGHT be compatible with Sex addicts if you can only allow your companions to get raped and not the player.

Bugs: sometimes enemy doesn't attack and sometimes the camera gets messed up.

to manually fix the camera i suggest using the tfc console command

ChangeLogs:

update:

5/25/2013

possible combat fix(need feedback)

mcm support

stopped the whole 10,000 different messages coming up thing

5/24/2013

monsters won't rape(Now there aren't any, ENJOY!)

fixed configuration.

Fixed the hooks so it won't trigger message boxes when doing other sexlab stuff.

Attached Files

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

CM Punk is not impressed

CM Punk is not impressed

Best in the World

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

I think you are going to make a lot of people happy xD!

ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Shrink Ray Aficianado

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

It's great that you did this. Don't worry about "other people". Do the best that you can do is all that anybody can ask.

TheOtherGuy

TheOtherGuy

That guy with the face

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Awesome work dude!

Mailamea

Mailamea

Kind Hearted :3

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,559 posts

Awesome :)

LaEspada

LaEspada

Somewhat Amused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts

Hmm I've give this a whirl, see what blows up in my face :D.... "see what I did there"

OmegaMan1

OmegaMan1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

For a simple mod it covers the basics and like others said it great you put out something, so the rest of us can enjoy it and now use just one sex mod.

I will wait for the "full" version that is coming for the customizable options, but this works fine for now.

Thanks again!

greelmr1981

greelmr1981

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Uh, I have a problem.

When the rape scene ends, the rapist can't attack me anymore, he just run around me. And I must push R button again to swing my weapon, otherwise I can't attack the rapist too.

I manage to load this mod last, the problem is still there.

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,861 posts

I had contemplated doing something similar to this, just a quick down and dirty deal to satiate the apparently strong desire some have to watch their poor character's tender, nubile flesh be defiled by the rough, calloused hands of some filthy, unwashed bandit...

...glad someone else did, so I can just work on my own! :P

Demonwise

Demonwise

Lurking In the Dark Receses of Your Mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

I had contemplated doing something similar to this, just a quick down and dirty deal to satiate the apparently strong desire some have to watch their poor character's tender, nubile flesh be defiled by the rough, calloused hands of some filthy, unwashed bandit...

...glad someone else did, so I can just work on my own! :P

mmmmm.... ...tender, nubile flesh..... ...oooooohhh..... 

CichyXIII

CichyXIII

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Great mod, Divines know we needed this.

But i have a question. Is it possible to make rapist friends have their way with PC after he's finished when in fight with more than one enemy?

hafertaler

hafertaler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Uh, I have a problem.

When the rape scene ends, the rapist can't attack me anymore, he just run around me. And I must push R button again to swing my weapon, otherwise I can't attack the rapist too.

Same issue for me and in addition to that the camera movement is limited if your weapon wasn't sheathed when the animation triggered.

But it does exactly what you promised, so thanks for sharing.

ImmortalOne

ImmortalOne

Pervert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Uh, I have a problem.

Same issue for me and in addition to that the camera movement is limited if your weapon wasn't sheathed when the animation triggered.

Limited to only up and down, not right and left?
Cause I have that also

nipcat

nipcat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

I think you are going to make a lot of people happy xD!

Yeah, it makes me happy! ( :P )

Will Dl it and test it.

Heinz01

Heinz01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Uh, I have a problem.

Limited to only up and down, not right and left?
Cause I have that also

I think its related to the Framework itself, because the same happens with the random-sex-mod, when an enemy sneaks you for the random-spell, sees you, you or he attack and then he finishes the random-sex spell: Camera only up and down moveable + enemies doesnt draw their weapons after the sex, they just stand there and move a little like they want to fight, but htey cant :)

soldier321

soldier321

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

^^

Yeah I even tried to force the enemy to attack the player and he still doesn't.

guess this is why dude hasn't released his rape mod yet.

it only does that to some enemies though not all.

D_ManXX2

D_ManXX2

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,139 posts

a workaround, to the enemies not fighting after the effects ends. is to force weapons to sheath before the acts starts then when the acts is finish the enemy will go into weapon state automatically.

Custom animations and fnis makes some very strange effects especially if the above occurs sometimes even T-pose for split seconds.

soldier321

soldier321

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

ya i wish i knew how to force sheath

D_ManXX2

D_ManXX2

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,139 posts

stopcombat, npc will sheath is small workaround and when the acts is finished use the startcombat they will continue. atleast this is how it worked since oblivion fallout 3 and new vegas.

bradleyh

bradleyh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Having My character repeatedly raped by Dwemer Automatons trying to get a crystal shard in Radbthar was a wierd experience. I like this Mod even if it is simple, it works.

EDIT The "raping" Automata would go into idle, and My character would perform the animation(s). The other Dwemer Automatons would remain in an agressive posture and watch.