Uglykidcid UNPB TPSB Mash-up Modified & Fixed Outfits Boutique

Well actually Kimy I am a fan of yours.  I think Deviously Cursed loot is my favorite DD mod.

:heart:

Glad that you like it! :)

One thing - if some of the outfits from the merged file clip on me, it probably means they are for UNP rather than UNPB, right? And some of them seem to make my body skin appear black as in pitch black. Is that intentional (the maid outfit does that for example)? It really looks as if the textures would be missing and everything the armour is supposed to cover is just black (as in black hole black, not latex black).

I would have to check individual Outfits.  The problem is sometimes I have the texture in my file but I never added it to the zip file so I don't know it's missing for you guys.  Let me know exactly which outfit.  There are some UNP outfits from early on.  I have been using the same esp to merge outfits since the first esps.  I have just not gotten around to converting every outfit.

As an example, that's how the maid dress from the Fetish Collection looks on me. Not sure if I just messed up the installation (it wouldn't be unlike me). But a lot of the other items in the file look just fine, so I am a tad puzzled.

post-454415-0-83693700-1414591888_thumb.jpg

And that's (also as an example for a number of items that seem to clip quite a little) the red mini dress on me. I am using belisario's regular UNPB pregnancy enabled body.

post-454415-0-64904400-1414592140_thumb.jpg

Great job as always. Special with the LSAR UNPB PB TBBP Loose. That is one of my favorite remakes for my own of my 3 favorite armor mods. 

Would you be willing to make a UNPB PB TBBP (UNPB TPSB) version of the witch plate 1.6 armor mod?

It one of then only armor that have glowing runes and true give the look of an armored mage.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6685/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D6685%26preview%3D&pUp=1

FYI the Dragon's Crown Sorc set is currently missing the 1stpersonDCSorcBody_0.nif and 1stpersonDCSorcBody_1.nif files which allow the arms to show up in first person view. At the moment it just shows floating hands. Its easy enough to  drop the files in the meshes/clothing/dc folder from any other version of the DCS set.

hate to ask, but when you get back UKC, could you make a version that has NO crafting, and all items are in containers somewhere? because this mod has literally crippled any kind of crafting for me. the tanning rack is a slideshow and crashes. of course it's not all this mod's fault. tons of other mods i have worsen it. a ton of "item" mods that don't even need crafting (that's why i use the leveled list addons! they don't need crafting too lol!). but it's this mod that really does the damage to my tanning rack heh

in fact, anyone know of tricks for tons of stuff in crafting? something like a showracemenw cache killer? i tried Complete Crafting Overhaul. it helps a tiny bit but most my stuff can't be turned off w/ CCO. i guess they don't have the keywords. maybe if this MEGA could work w/ CCO?

hate to ask, but when you get back UKC, could you make a version that has NO crafting, and all items are in containers somewhere? because this mod has literally crippled any kind of crafting for me. the tanning rack is a slideshow and crashes. of course it's not all this mod's fault. tons of other mods i have worsen it. a ton of "item" mods that don't even need crafting (that's why i use the leveled list addons! they don't need crafting too lol!). but it's this mod that really does the damage to my tanning rack heh

in fact, anyone know of tricks for tons of stuff in crafting? something like a showracemenw cache killer? i tried Complete Crafting Overhaul. it helps a tiny bit but most my stuff can't be turned off w/ CCO. i guess they don't have the keywords. maybe if this MEGA could work w/ CCO?

Just asking have you cleaned your files? i was having this problem as well then used Loot and tes5edit to clean up the mess and nothing has crashed me yet.

Mookey congratulations you have discovered the main problem with Skyrim: 3.2gb RAM limit.  The crashes you are experiencing are a result of hitting the 3.2GB memory limit.  To explain this in brief Skyrim is a 32GB game and cannot process over 3.2GB of ram at a time.  The problem actually starts with VRAM but Skyrim's engine uses RAM to process VRAM.  It makes no difference that your computer may have 24GB of RAM and 6GB of VRAM.  The limitation is Skyrim's engine.

DO THIS:

1) Run ENB Boost for the memory reallocation

2) Run SKSE Memory patch

these two items will give you about 4GB and reduce most of your crashes.  4GB is at the moment an impassable limit

3) DO NOT run the vanilla highrez textures. 

4) DO run optimized textures.  

I find the STEP guide has a very good tutorial on memory enhancement as well as good textures to choose from

5) ALWAYS choose 1k or less textures.

100% you are crashing because the crafting menu is loading too many textures which tells me you need memory management.  I would also recommend a graphics card with at least 3GB VRAM and preferably 4GB.  Skyrim is a memory hog you need this.

Mookey congratulations you have discovered the main problem with Skyrim: 3.2gb RAM limit.  The crashes you are experiencing are a result of hitting the 3.2GB memory limit.  To explain this in brief Skyrim is a 32GB game and cannot process over 3.2GB of ram at a time.  The problem actually starts with VRAM but Skyrim's engine uses RAM to process VRAM.  It makes no difference that your computer may have 24GB of RAM and 6GB of VRAM.  The limitation is Skyrim's engine.

DO THIS:

1) Run ENB Boost for the memory reallocation

2) Run SKSE Memory patch

these two items will give you about 4GB and reduce most of your crashes.  4GB is at the moment an impassable limit

3) DO NOT run the vanilla highrez textures. 

4) DO run optimized textures.  

I find the STEP guide has a very good tutorial on memory enhancement as well as good textures to choose from

5) ALWAYS choose 1k or less textures.

100% you are crashing because the crafting menu is loading too many textures which tells me you need memory management.  I would also recommend a graphics card with at least 3GB VRAM and preferably 4GB.  Skyrim is a memory hog you need this.

hehe. thanks UKC but i've been doing ALL that for ages. grabbed Boost and Mem Patch when they first came out. run a 670 4gb superclocked, 16ram, 3770k. use SMCO for general optimization, and Texture Optimizer for specifics. i use 90% 1k (few 2k in interiors). hell i often pick thru a mod and optimize certain textures.

nah, i just got TONS of stuff. my game folder is like 80 GB even w/ all the opti. i just removed all recipes from Common Clothes mod. that helped more than i thought it would. got CCO mod to turn off some categories but it doesn't cover anything in MEGA. turning off mega stops the laaag, but that aint an option lol

do you happen to know what items in MEGA are craft only? then i might could remove the recipes. i just don't wanna start removing them and loose one that was only available by crafting.

yeah Kimy, i actually was shocked myself...82+gb. i'm still testing but it runs pretty stable. i've been merging lotsa stuff lately so i bet at least 8-10 gb of that is leftover bsas i've not removed yet after unpacking them. and of course this MEGA mod is like 8 gb once added

thanks UKC. i'll try removing the recipes. oh and all your wigs seem to let the normal hair stick through. it supposed to be that way

welp i removed the whole crafting section just for a quick test, and wow. made a world a difference. crafting is smooooth now. so i'll go back now and remove just the recipes, and leave tempering

thanks again for this fantastic collection!!