Uglykidcid UNPB TPSB Mash-up Modified & Fixed Outfits Boutique

Just a head for for everyone.  There is no way my merger can break your game.  It is 100% not possible.  It runs no scripts and effects no world spaces.  Only one cell space is modified by my merger which is the bedroom in Vlindrelhall.  The skse file is an HDT outfit.  No NPCs are affected by my merger except for two vendors:  Kerah in Markarth which I doubt anyone else has ever modified and Radiant Raiment in Solitude because it made the most sense for those particular outfits.  My merger although large has no effect on anything else in the game except those three things which was the whole point of the merger in the first place.   I wanted a merger for all my outfits that was lore friendly at least stat wise and did not interfere with the game.  No NPCs are affected, No quests are affected, No scritps are affected, No worldspaces are affected.  

More than anything I would add that the merged esp was the third esp I ever installed and has around 600 hours of testing. Of course it has been modified 10,000 times but that's a well tested esp.

@Patches  You absolutely can make one zip but I don't recommend it as it will be a pain for updates.  The largest file is the texture file and I never update that unless I add a new outfit.  I will update the esp to change stats and I will update the meshes for TBBP conversions.  I will eventually update everything to TPSB but it will be a long process.  

If anyone sees a specific outfit in the merger that they want TSPB I will make it a priority.

Forgive me if I missed it, how do we identify when you have added a new piece of armor that isn't in your original ESP collection? Any chance you can somehow "draw a line" or something to let us know "from this point on you need to download these even if you have my all in one!"?

Also, so I understand you right...as I've now seen that a lot of your original ESP doesn't have booty bounce you are in the process of converting all these armor's to have belly scaling, breast bounce, and butt bounce? Thanks for your efforts!

Yes I am slowly converting everything.

The only things not in my merged esp are independent mods and patches for other mods specifically: The Art of Magicka, LSAR, Devious Assets, Aesir Armor, Turbosnowy's Fetish Collection, UNP Clothing Merchants.  Everything else is merged.  I will create a merged file section.

I will start dating mods and updates.  Usually I test before I post so there should not be too many updates with the individual mods but I will add a change log for the merger and another one for the individual section.  Right now I am on a new play through and I am converting outfits as I come across them.  Note that you will never need a clean save with my updates just drag and drop.  Or use BAIN which I recommend.  Also note that my updates are slow as I am playing as I update.  Being that I am low level at the moment I am mostly testing LSAR TPSB since I don't yet have access to many of the outfits that require dragon, daedric, or ebony crafting.  Every outfits in this merger I have used at some point though on other play throughs.

On a side note there are not a lot of new outfits for UNPB coming out.  If I see something I like I merge and convert it.  I am mostly interested in HDT outfits but those are few.  So if you know of one that is not already included let me know and if I like it I will add it.

On a side note there are not a lot of new outfits for UNPB coming out.  If I see something I like I merge and convert it.  I am mostly interested in HDT outfits but those are few.  So if you know of one that is not already included let me know and if I like it I will add it.

you're like my personal jesus when it comes to modding (I am horrible at getting these things to work) so as long as you don't mind people like me bugging you with "Hey can you convert this killer outfit!?" I'm going to keep bugging!

I don't mind at all.  I feel bad when I spend days, weeks, months working on projects only for them to never be shared.  Kurese, the true personal Jesus of modding, is my idle.  He made some of the best mods for Oblivion and if you asked him he not only didn't care what you did with his mods he encouraged it.  So if I ever write an original mod I hope everybody plagiarizes , copies, robs me blind, or at least borrows my so called "original ideas."  But I guess I have to have one first.  I hope when I do my mod gets translated into 10,000 languages and get whored out to at least one web site in every country.  

On another side note, not all outfits can be converted and not all should.  Tight corsets, for example, probably should not have belly bounce.  I think it goes without saying though that I only work with UNPB.  If UN7B had the support I would consider it but otherwise I want to pick one body and stick with it.  I may even convert UN7B to UNPB if someone ever writes good animations for the special parts down south.

first request!

Can you please convert the ChaPi Armor Collection? Most of them have BBP but none of them that I saw has butt or belly and his/her armor collection has some of the coolest cloth pieces I've came across. 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kn3xq75ohu087on/UNPB%C2%A2%E2%94%8C%E2%96%93%E2%94%98%C3%8E%E2%96%91%E2%95%91%C2%A4%E2%95%9D%C2%BB1.2_%E2%96%93%C3%9E%C3%A3%C3%B1%C3%8D%C3%A3%C3%8E%C2%B8.7z

@Patches this mod includes a bunch of oblivion mods like Speedbuster that were imported incorrectly.  Not all of the outfits are converted to Skyrim even though they show up in game and some are exploded.  That makes TPSB conversion painful and on some items impossible.  There is also no weighting.  All the outfits are 100 weight which is not something I have the time to fix.  So if you don't run 100 weight you get neck seams and most companions are not 100 weight.  I spent over an hour this morning just trying to fix the esp.  So honestly this will have to go on the back burner.  Given the time and scope of the project other projects have a higher priority right now.  I do agree with you though there are some nice outfits.

That does explain why some of the outfits don't look right lol. Thanks for looking into it so quickly! No biggie on that mod, ya I should have thought about singular outfits instead of massive mods like that my bad.

Have you seen the Wjun Lady armor? It's a amazing looking one that has silly huge stats on it. Amazing looking though lol. 

There's another talented author here on Loverslab that converts some of these armors but he only does BBP versions that I know of. He converted the Wjun Lady armor to the UNP body but it's only boob bounce with no weight slider. If you could (when you have time or are bored) could you look at it and see if you can fix the armor values and add butt/belly support? 

https://mega.co.nz/#!ZdEDXbSB!eqL6I02il3Wb51WlG1XzWi8yfAsmHR_DgaeKxVFfXhA

Wjun is already included both red and white and I made a custom color as well.  I chopped it so that each piece is individual.  I may have renamed it so you have to look.  Only BBP at the moment.  I will look into TBBP.

I am working on the TBBP conversion now

Update:

I converted a number of outfits which only effected the mesh file

Wjun is already included both red and white and I made a custom color as well.  I chopped it so that each piece is individual.  I may have renamed it so you have to look.  Only BBP at the moment.  I will look into TBBP.

I am working on the TBBP conversion now

Update:

I converted a number of outfits which only effected the mesh file

Woot!

Well I have to confess, haven't converted anything to UNPB since yesterday.  but I thought about it at great length.  But seriously I have been testing housing mods for about a week now.  I installed Reapers Dark Tower and my next project is to convert all the Dread Armors if I get permission.  Not so much to wear them but rather because the NPCs do.  In the oblivion days I allowed multiple bodies in the game but with Skyrim I tried to stay away from that.  UNPB is the closest body in my opinion to vanilla and lore friendly so I have no intention of ever using another.  With Devious Devices this becomes even more important because the devices clip horrible unless everything is one body type.  Everything in my merger is UNP or UNPB, and most are BBP, TBBP, or TPSB.  I am converting as I craft or use armors so that I can test them.  I converted Black Sacrament to TPSB and posted it yesterday.  The Turbosnowy collection merger would be a mod I would very much like to convert to UNPB TPSB.  So yes I am actively still converting, and I probably will stay that way until the next legendary edition of the next Bethesda mega sandbox game comes out but I don't think that will be for many years.

Lol since yesterday this guy says. I'll have to take a look at that house mod, I just installed one called sjel blad castle. It's pretty damn sweet so far. I wasn't going to say anything about other body mods but you pretty much hit the nail on the head. I used to use the ADEC body, because it was somewhat muscular and somewhat feminine. I switched to UNPB because of lack of support, everyone just stopped converting to it (real life issues etc.) Both it and ADEC I feel are what the standards SHOULD have been, as they both range from the smaller sizes at 0 weight to big sizes at 100 weight. I don't understand why other bodies were so damn popular, but such is the mob I suppose. All in all, I'm glad you're still working for UNPB. I mean for us. I mean you. I appreciate it and look forward to what you bring next.

I use the athletic maps myself for my custom race. I don't like it on every NPC though. I use body change to get even buffer when I want roid rage. I use it for tattoo makeup change as well. My next project us dread knight and then I am going to see what I can do with ChaPi. I can turn some of the armors into accesories. That gets around the weight issue.