Uglykidcid UNPB TPSB Mash-up Modified & Fixed Outfits Boutique

just found these. thanks so much for them! lotsa gems here. i had the UNP boots but they floated, i guess because of outdated hdt. these work perfectly! also tons of other great stuff too!

haha. wow, i almost didn't post that in post #13 because i was afraid it would be considered necroposting. since there'd been no activity in like 9 months. so very glad i did, and that others are finding these gems.  AND that they're still being worked on. thanks again UKC!

edit: any chance you would make the bra and panties of the Black Rose a separate item? i love the armor but don't use it because it seems silly to me to wear a rather large (well, standard size) bra...yet wear a TIIIINY itty bitty panty. if ya don't care that much bout your crotch, why give a hoot about your boobs?! lol

plus, whenever i glance at the panties, i immediately think i've got a texture problem since it so closely resembles the way a wrong texture for wrong body type looks, with that hip line thing

Mookey my friend it was the first thing I tried.  The Black Rose armor is one mesh or it would have been chopped faster then a Chrysler 300.

well hell. it figures. maybe i'll try it anyway. i noticed that some rare occasions, you can equip an item over top of other things. like a belt over top of whole armors. if i could equip normal size drawers over that dental floss. i'd be hunky dorry lol

now the million $ question...

i'd like to try your whole MEGA collection, but lookin thru it i see i already have a good chunk of them installed. not a ton. maybe 10% or less. a quick look and i saw around 12 things. i'd just uninstall mine, but some of them i've already added into merged mods of my own.

now to use your mega, would i absolutely NEED to tear apart my merges and uninstall the dupes, or could i get away w/ just NOT overwriting my already installed stuff with yours? or would it be better TO overwrite my stuff w/ yours, if i place your esp lower? gah!

On BlackRose:  That is exactly what I do.  I use HDT skirts often on top.  One of the points of my merger is to chop things so that I can have tops and bottoms to go over body slot items like black rose.  I made several battle skirts and tops and HMM What to wear has many as well.  Some of those items don;t clip at all without belly weight and some clip badly.  As I convert everything to PB that will be less of a problem.

On Installation.  Well that is a problem because if I chopped the outfit then it will use different body slots or it may be converted.  Depends on what it was.  I would say in general my mod over the original since I fix a lot of problems.  I track every upgrade so the original will NEVER be newer then my merger.  Many of the outfits are untouched I just merged them to save esp space.

HOLY shit son! this MEGA mod is nothin short of phenomenal! seriously. the collection itself is worth the price of admission. musta took u, well, 2 years to collect them all. but then there's the flawless merge. 1...ONE..fucking esp! (we can cuss here right? i mean, there pics of wieners in my face so i can say "shit" right?)

but to top it off, it seems you've tweaked and worked on a metric TON of these. i remember seeing some of these and thinking, damn, if it only had boob jiggle and HDT high heels. but it didn't so i passed. you've tweaked damn near all of 'em! insane. seriously this left my jaw on the floor. i spent like 5 hours last night just checkin stuff out. coc'd into Markarth and added the key to that hall, so i've only seen what u have in the containers. not checked vendors yet. that might be kinda neat to add, just 1-2 containers full of the stuff that is not in Markarth hall. so a person can "placeatme" the container.

really man, you need to add the "donate" button to your Nexus mods. i went there to send my thanky and no button. i try 'n give some when i can. because being an old fogey, this PC box still has a mystical quality (FIRE BAD!) , the stuff people whip out sometimes truly amazes me, and is definitely deserving.

oh, and i did not overwrite anything i already had. since i'd not found many UNPB physics converted, i'd used quite a few 7b and i've grown fond of them. everything seems to be working fine. i think i've checked the majority. specifically the ones i already had. only things i found is 1 armor missing a panty texture. it's probably on my end. i'll check the texture path in Nifskope (just recently learned how lol!).

TRULY ABOVE AND BEYOND! thank you much!! and add a donate button lol

EDIT: oh and the DF-T33 boots in the mega state a "white" version (not the whacked glitch white)  but they're the normal brown for me. inventory pic and on. i did not overwrite mine (don't thnk it asked to overwrite mine) but it'd be nice if the textures were separate so we could have both brown n white.

NOW here's a request...i made a topic about it a few days ago. i love the DF-T33 boots but the heel is about 30-40% too tall for me to suspend my disbelief on. to me, they look kinda lore friendly till u get to the heel. could you possibly shorten the heel?

So a couple thing here.  If you really fell compelled to just Kudo me on Nexus.  And thanks.  I primarily post on Lovers Lab because it's an older and more mature community and because Nexus has more red tape then the Military but the Nexus is very important to the modding community as it is main stream while this site is alternative.  So I am very active there as well, I just like it here better.  You will see that I have not posted a mod on the nexus in two years however I am heavily involved in quite a few mods on the nexus I just don't take credit for it.

On the military note I am a commissioned military officer.  Like most government employees I am not rich in any way but I am a public servant and require no further compensation for doing a public service.  The whole point of my life is to help people so that's what I do.  You are correct in assuming that I have spent thousands of hours modding.  I feel that my life would be pointless unless someone else enjoys all that wasted time as well.  I do this in the hope that someone's life will be just a little improved because of my work.  So thank you.  

As far as the word shit you may use it only if you use it correctly.  It's actually an acronym for Secretion of the Human Intestinal Track.  So if you say bull shit you are severely in grammatical error because a bull can not secrete from a human intestinal track.  Likewise if you say human shit you are just being redundant

The white DFT 19 Boots are glitched.  For me they show up white but for other people they have a varying effect.  I will be looking into that soon.  The DFT 33 boots should be white.  I made both white textures myself so I will have to look into why there is a problem.

Right now I am working on Rayek's End Extended.  I have full permission from Rayek.  This is a big project and I cannot use my game to test anything else until it's complete.  I have 90% permission so far.  If I get full permission it will go on the Nexus.  and then 3 days later when children who were born after I had been paying taxes for over a decade start whining I will probably have to take it down and post it here.  Once that project is finished I will come back to the merger and fulfill everybody's requests.

I have downloaded both of Gwelda's packs and looked at them.  I would very much like to include them.  Both need converting to UNPB then bone weighting.  I will probably do it but converting armors already in the pack takes priority. 

That being said I am happy to do any conversion requested of me time willing.  As I get the opportunity I will go through the posts in order.

I have downloaded both of Gwelda's packs and looked at them.  I would very much like to include them.  Both need converting to UNPB then bone weighting.  I will probably do it but converting armors already in the pack takes priority. 

That being said I am happy to do any conversion requested of me time willing.  As I get the opportunity I will go through the posts in order.

Thanks !

Gwelda, Ursine, Sotteta, and Witch Elf have been added to UNP Clothing Merchants.  I made the HDT Patch for that and added UNPB BBP For With Elf.  I can make UNPB TBBP meshes for the DX Mods if peopel really want them.  I am finishing up Kameleoin today and I'll do  few other requested conversions for MEGA (as Mooky named it) and post soon.

@ Uglykidcid: Thank you for your work ^^

Do the LSAR outfits only work with the extended 1.93 legacy edition?? I have the extended 2.05 skeleton installed and all of the bandit outfits are misaligned ingame...haven`t tested all of the armors yet but most of the other armors seem to work...

...is it a skeleton issue or something else? o.0

Really all of the bandit armors have this issue...hide armors for example work great.

I made some screenshots to demonstrate:

post-23330-0-67855800-1412221282_thumb.jpg

I wonder if there are others with that issue? o.0

Edit: BTW on the right pic this is really a hide armor (I just removed the pauldrons everywhere with nifskope)....left and middle pic shows the body2f_0.nif from the bandit armors.

I added Kameleon armor - UNPB TBBP 0-7.  After great consideration this will not be added to the merger because of the scripts.  It should be kept as an independent mod for debugging if needed.

Thanks for the effort, love the set of armor but unfortunately I got big wrist seam when wearing the main body pieces, the lower the body weight, the more obvious the seam appears, at 100 weight the seam doesn't appear. Can you look into the meshes and check again? Thanks again!