Uglykidcid UNPB TPSB Mash-up Modified & Fixed Outfits Boutique

Mission 
So I like to fix mods and in general I like to make them more Lore Friendly.  I have also added proper menu icons for every item here.  In many cases I have separated the clothing into multiple body slots for mixing and matching.  In other cases I have added more colors and variety.  By Lorefriendly I usually mean the stats not the look.  I would not be posting on Lover's Lab if I did not like sexy outfits.  It is game breaking though to be able to find Daedric level armor for free in a chest next to Breezehome.  Many modders make great looking outfits but the stats are silly and the construction requirements make no sense at all.  I don't usually write any mods myself but I am a whiz with TES5edit so I merge, clean, and fix other people's mods instead.  So here are some fix-upgrades with menu icons that I made for my own personal tastes and have decided to share.  Keep in mind that I play with all of these mods and hundreds more merged into one esp so to package them here for you means that I have to reverse engineer them back into single mods and I may miss a few things.  Let me know and I will fix it.  The safest thing is to download the Mega Merger as that is what I test and play.  I claim no credit for anything here as I don't write mods.  I need no recognition or glory.  I just feel it is a shame to spend so many hours on modding and never share it.  I started out with UNP, transitioned to UNPB BBP (Bouncing Breasts) and then UNPB TPSB  (pregnant body scaling).  I am in the process of converting everything over to TBBP (breast and butt jiggle) or TPSB.  TBBP and TPSB require Groovtama's XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (latest) and UNPB TPSB HDT Bella UKC which uses b3lisario's UNPB TPSB (Pregnant Body) (see Angelic Temptress UNPB for intructions).

Up front I want to thank b3lisario for Conversions for UNPB with BBP and b3lisario's UNPB TPSB (Pregnant Body) which inspired all my work. 

I also want to thank the Arrow and Knee Team and Skyrim Mod Type

I especially want to thank BringtheNoise for Project: Unified UNP which has revolutionized UNPB HDT

Living Advice
I am obviously a Dark Lord of the Sith hence the title Darth Cid and I do actually go to war for a living.  In life both real and virtual I only offer this advice given to me by my dear friend and colleague Sorzus Syn, first of the Jen'jidai:  It's just a game people don't take it so seriously!!

Peace is a lie.  There is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall set me free!!!

Modding Advice
I run over a thousand merged mods in a heavily scripted game and I have no CTDs so this advice is worth what you pay for it.

1) Use BAIN from Wryebash to install mods.  

• NMM is abysmall.  it ruins games.  It is a piece of garbage.  Do not use it!!!  
  • Mod Organizer is very good mod manager and very well written but it obviously takes more from your computer to read multiple independent folders than one data file.  Mod Organizer has also been known to cause script misfiring issues.  I know that STEP recommends Mod Organizer.  I use every mod in STEP and I highly recommend STEP but If you are not a mod tester then BAIN is a far more stable mod manager.

2)  Use  Wryebash for the bash patch.

• I don't how many people have come to me with this mod isn't working and all they had to do was make a bash patch.  I know we are all busy but you can afford the 30 second of your life it takes if you want to be a modder.

MEGA UKC Armor-Clothing-Weapons Merger (Recommended Mod)
Due to numerous requests I am offering the Armor-Clothing-Weapon merger that I made and I use.  Everything on this page was back-engineered from my merged esm so this esm is less likely to have bugs since I test it daily.  But know that you are getting my mess and all my projects in one esm.  Please note also that I have been merging into this same esm for two years.  It would be beyond reason to expect me to remember everything I merged.  I can only say that the esm is a 100% cleaned and scrubbed and does not conflict with any mod I have ever tested.  In fact, I made this merger to get rid of all the clutter and conflicts from various mods and to standardize and make sense of all the stats.  Almost all items are craftable and all stats make sense for a brand new game in which you do not want cheats.  So for example armor with ebony stats is not available unless you have ebony crafting and ebony ingots are required to craft it.  Most of the outfits are available in chests in Vlindrel Hall in Markarth.  I did this primarily for testing but it makes sense that a rich merchant would have a large wardrobe.  When you first start a new game you don't have access to Vlindrel Hall so you are not overpowered but by the time you get it you are high enough level that you just want your mods and you want them all in one place.  Some items (very few) are only available through vendors which are Radiant Rainment in Solitude and the jewelry stand by Vlindrel Hall in Markarth.  Some items (very few and mostly weapons) can only be crafted.  Most items are UNPB BBP, TBBP, and TPSB but some are still UNP as I have not yet converted them.  I will convert them all at some point.  Some items had no weighting from the original author and in those cases I made or added neck objects to hide the seems.  Most of the clothing and non-lore friendly outfits are crafted on the tanning rack to separate them from actual armor.  I used the categories on the tanning rack to separate items by type but the categories do not necessarily correspond to the material from which they are made which doesn't matter since they are clothing.  All items on the forge however correspond directly to the material they are made from with stats to match.  I go back frequently and check all items to make sure the stats make sense.  Many items are separated to use multiple body slots using the concept from HMM What to Wear by  Nightasy.  This does cause clipping depending on what outfit you are wearing. and whether it's UNP or UNPB.  To get around this I made various chain body armors similar to Nightsay's body masks except they are actual body armors and not invisible.   HDT High Heels is the only dependency.  Future plans are to convert everything to TBBP and TPSB.

It would take the rest of my life to catalog what I did in this esm so please don't ask for a list I don't have time do make one.  Most of the mods on this page are included so it gives you an idea.  All I can say is that it's every Armor-Clothing-Weapon mod I use except vanilla and Tera Armors.

Requirements:

HDT HighHeels System by HydrogensaysHDT

Download:

MEGA UKC Armor-Clothing-Weapon Merger (The mesh and texture packs are VERY VERY VERY LARGE FILES!!!) 

Armor-Clothing-Weapons esm 
Armor-Clothing-Weapons Meshes 
Armor-Clothing-Weapons Textures 

Change Log:
20150528@2000 Converted Vampire Leather to UNPB TPSB Meshpack only

20150418@1200 Moved Emfy Horse to Markarth Stables esm only
20150410@1200 Bug fixes Meshpack only
20150407@2000 New Outfits, New Conversion, and bug fixes.  Get all three packs.
20150322@1700 Converted Zip Suit to TPSB and fixed clipping at 40-60 weight. Meshpack only
20150319@2100 Added armors to the crafting menu and tweaked recipe & temper stats. Esm only.
20150213@1700 Converted Nightshade to TPSB. Esm and Mesh packs
20150204@0900 Updated ESM to help with pauses when accessing chests.
20150202@1000 Changed esp to esm.  You can use Wryebash to change the master in your save so you don't loose items.
20150131@2000 New Outfits, New Conversion, and bug fixes.  Get all three packs.
20150126@1234 Incorporated Aydoo's Fix into the esp and mesh packs.  No change to textures
20150123@2100 New Outfits, New Conversion, and bug fixes.  Get all three packs.
20141004@2220 New Outfits, New Conversion, and bug fixes.  Get all three packs.
20140914@2230 Fixed Ebony crafting.  Added support for Frostfall to cloaks in ESP & Mesh files

20140911@1700 Converted several outfits in the Mesh file

Credit goes to everyone on this page and everyone who has ever made an armor or clothing mod for Skyrim because I probably merged you.
​Credit does NOT go to me.  I do not want, need, or desire credit for mods I did not create.  I am simply a tinker while the original mod authors are artists.  I fix things, tweak them, and make them stronger, but I rarely have the artistic vision to create a mod from scratch so thank the original authors for sharing their works.  Special thanks to Aydoo for helping fix bugs. 

Vanilla Replacers

UKC UNPB TPSB Armor Compilation (Recommended Mod)
I used b3lisario's UNPB TPSB (Pregnant Body) as a base to convert all UNPB armors and clothing in LSAR to HDT scaling.  Most of the LSAR TBBP armors and clothing were not actually TBBP as the butts didn't bounce.  I remade all UNPB Loose outfits in LSAR to use bouncing breast, butt, and belly physics (TPSB).  I gave a high level of attention to detail to every mesh tweaking them individually to minimize clipping.  I tested every outfit running and jumping in every direction to ensure minimal clipping with extreme body bounce.  I also fixed gaps, smoothed curves, reset all mesh bases to Sceneroot, and fixed all skin textures incorrectly pointing to Astrid.  LSAR does not replace all vanilla outfits so I also included a compilation of additional armors based on LSAR's sexy but lore friendly theme to fill in the gaps.  The compilation includes all Dawnguard, Dragonbon, normally unplayable, and unique armors and clothing like Tsun's armor and Sheograth (yep there's female version).  My goal was not to use the sexiest possible bikini armor in every case because LSAR doesn't and because sometimes it just doesn't make sense.  The boot replacer which is included fixes all the vanilla issues with invisible feet.  In cases where outfits are completely replaced the male version is included as well.  The LSAR add-on is not required and only included for convenience.  I also made this mod WAF and CCF compatible and updated it for the latest USKP. I often put hours into each outfit.  If you want quality this is it! This project has run well over 100 hours.  This compilation is great for anyone who just wants a high quality yet easy to download CTD free LSAR and with all vanilla armors to compliment.  I have uploaded the entire mod to avoid confusion with installation .   

20150531 Added LSAR 430 which adds DB Shroud Armor

20150530 Fixed Forsworn and Male Dragonplate

20150514 Added LSAR 421 (Includes LSAR Addon and LSAR Compliment)

20150419 Added LSAR 410 Fixed Version

20150415 Added LSAR 400 Initial Release!!!

Requirements:

UNPB TPSB HDT Bella UKC or b3lisario's UNPB TPSB (Pregnant Body) with XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended.  You will CTD without them. RUN FNIS!!!

Download: UKC UNPB TPSB Armor Compilation 4-30

Download: UKC UNPB TPSB Armor Compilation 4-21 

In this version I merged the LSAR Armor and Boot Complement with LSAR

01 BodyType 1 CBBE Loose is TBBP

01 BodyType 3 UNPB Loose is TPSB (HDT)

Companions 

UKC Companions Merged UNPB TPSB (Recommended Mod)
What better way to show off your new UNPB TPSB outfits then with UNPB TPSB companions?  This is my custom companion merger.  I do not include heavily scripted companion mods like Sophia (which I use) because it's impossible to update and test them.  I do however include a small variety of companions from all over Skyrim.  Some are simple companions that use the vanilla companion system and some are voiced and have quests.  Some companions don't even speak English (yep there's a real Japanese ninja that has authentic Katanas and speaks Japanese but she's subtitled). All companions are female except for a husky and a unicorn.  All outfits included are converted to UNPB TPSB however some may use outfits from Mega that have not been converted yet.  Mega is required which is why it's on this page.  I run AFT which is fully compatible.  Can't speak for the other companion mods.  

20150601 Fixed Nicky weight and flagged all body skins non-playable

20150530 Added two more Japanese companions.  There is now a companion in every inn. 

20150528 Updated Companion Ria

20150528 Converted Windelm Housecarl to female Ice Mage.

20150525 Redistributed Companions. Added new companion to Solstheim. Bug and texture fixes

20150519 Converted all hand and foot meshes to higher quality nifs and all textures to vag

20150518 Converted many vanilla companions to Bijin models. Tweaked hair and textures

20150517 Converted all companions to UNPB TPSB with HDT VAG

20150420 Added Seranaholic

20150419 Updated More Vanilla Companions
20150418 Updated Vanilla Companions
20150324 Updated for Angelic Temptress  

Requirements:

MEGA UKC Armor-Clothing-Weapons Merger (all three files at the top of this page)

HDT HighHeels System by HydrogensaysHDT

Download UKC Companions Merged UNPB TPSB

Companion List: Skyrim UKC Companions Matrix.xlsx

(Note this includes the companions below as well)

Arissa UNPB TPSB (Recommended Mod)

Download Arissa - The Wandering Rogue UNPB TPSB 2-0 (HDT VAG)

or

Download Arissa - The Wandering Rogue UNPB TPSB 1-3

Sophia UN7B (Recommended Mod)

Download Sofia The Funny Fully Voiced Follower UNPB TPSB UKC (HDT VAG)

or

Download Sofia The Funny Fully Voiced Follower UN7P UKC

Selene Kate UNP TPSB (Recommended Mod)

Download Selene v1-6-0 UNP-TPSB UKC (HDT VAG)

or

Download Selene v1-6-0 UNP-TBBP UKC

Lunari Race UNPB TPSB (Unnecessary)

This is already included in Angelic Temptress.  It adds HDT bodies to Lunari Race.

Download Lunari Race UNPB TPSB

Independent and Patched Mods
These mods are not merged into the merger but are either independent mods or patches requiring the original.

Black Sacrament Armor UNPB PB TBBP UKC (Recommended Mod)
I converted the UNPB Model as well as the main UNP model to UNPB TPSB.  This means there is no UNP model anymore.  I did this because the unique items that you loot with the quests were only UNP.  So if you don't need to craft UNPB blessed under misc, you can just craft the main gear and it's already UNPB.  The UNPS and CBBE are not touched so if you use them they are not TPSB.   I made matching Neck guards for each color that are included in my merger. 

Download Black Sacrament Armor Ancient Shroud Replacer UNPB TPSB UKC (30MAY15):
This is the full mod and also converts Ancient Shroud Armor to Shroud Black Sacrament Armor which compliments the armor merger.

Credit goes to AmethystDeceiver for Arise Chapter 1 - The Black Sacrament

Immersive Armors UNPB TPSB (UNP Pack replacement meshes only) (Recommended Mod)
These are replacement meshes for the UNP pack included in Immersive Armors 7.1.  They are only replacement meshes so the original mod is required.  Since I have only converted a few armors so I listed them below.  I do not plan to convert the entire mod as these meshes are painfully tedious to convert, however, I will be more then happy to convert any IA outfit by request.  

Barbarian Hero Armor
Barbarian Armor
Dwarven Mage Armor
Heroic Imperial Armor 
Mercenary Armor
Primitive Nord Armor
Ranger Armor
Witch Plate Armor

Download Immersive Armors UNPB TPSB Pack UKC (replacement meshes only) Immersive Armors UNPB TPSB Pack UKC.7z

Credit goes to the master of modding hothtrooper44 for Immersive Armors and Immersive Weapons

Devious Assets UNPB TPSB v2-9-0 (Recommended Mod)
I converted all three chastity belts, the harness, and the chastity bra to work with TBBP, PB pregnancy, and HDT physics.  The bra was a special case as it tended to clip badly because the breasts drop with TBBP.  The only way around this was to expand the bra so it's larger but it does not clip and it scales with pregnancy.  

20150322 Converted DDCursed Rubber Suit to UNPB TPSB
20150316 Converted Nipple Soul Gems to TPSB Devious Assets
20150202 Updated Devious Expansion for 1-2-0

Requirements:
b3lisario's UNPB TBBP PB (Pregnant Body) with XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 1.93 Legacy Edition.  You will CTD without them.

MEGA:  Devious Assets UNPB PB TBBP v2-9-0
MEGA:  Devious Expansion UNPB PB TBBP v1-1-1

MEGA:  Devious Expansion UNPB PB TBBP v1-1-2a
MEGA:  Devious Expansion UNPB TPSB v1-2-0  Devious Expansion UNPB TPSB v1-2-0.7z
MEGA:  Deviously Cursed Loot Rubber Suit Patch UNPB TPSB Deviously Cursed Loot Rubber Suit Patch UNPB TPSB.7z 

Credit goes to Zadil for 
Devious Assets 

Witch Armour by Neo UNPB TPSB UKC
This was made by request.  Converted to UNPB TPSB

Download Witch Armour by Neo UNPB TPSB UKC

Credit goes to my good friend Meister aka Neovinci for Witch Armour by Neo CBBE UNP

Aesir Armor UNPB TPSB
If only converted the base cuirass to UNPB TPSB.  I modified several of the items to fit the UNPB body but i left them non TBBP as I thought it looked better.  This is just a patch you MUST download the original mod and install this on top.  The esp is required as the original had no weight slider and you will get a massive crack in your neck.

Download Aesir Armor UNPB TPSB:
MEGA:  
https://mega.co.nz/#!YkZyDCRZ!8oqAtSdM5o2MVErhtRHQ38GY7kptilAPvlvbI5wiXac

Credit goes to 
Omesean for Aesir Armor

Undies Underneath UNPB TPSB (NPC Script Polling)
This is the same as the original Undies Underneath except the UNP option is actually UNPB TPSB.  I did not rename it so the BAIN Wizard would function.  The undies are from LSAR above so that everything matches.  LSAR is not required to work.  Note that although this is a great and well written mod it does run scripts on player and NPC inventory.  Mods like Dual Sheath Redux, Equipping Overhaul, Devious Devices, and Zaz also poll NPCs and inventories.  Too many mods polling inventory may cause performance issues.  

Download Undies Underneath UNPB TPSB:

MEGA:  Undies Underneath UNPB TPSB

Credit goes to 
popcorn71 for Undies Underneath for Skyrim
Credit goes to cotyounoyume for a little sexy apparel replacer with LSAR Addon

Kameleon armor - UNPB TBBP (Experimental!!!)
I converted the base armors to UNPB TBBP.  The Corset and Chest Pauldron were not weighted intentionally.  Believe me they look worse when weighted.  The Pauldron clips a little with some colors and of course it clips when bouncing depending on PC weight.  The boots clip with the outfit at 0 weight but they don;t clip when the character is not wearing the outfit (go figure).  This was a very difficult conversion because of the way the original mod author crafted the pieces individually.  I spent hours on this and can do no more.  I am not including this outfit in the merger because it polls scripts and I worry about long-term game stability.

Download 
Kameleon armor - UNPB TBBP 0-7

MEGA: https://mega.co.nz/#!plAjRIBa!lkvu5HDNIoPOL1lAJ_qH20oKGY7e9vRm0Ca6Cyb7WxM

Credit goes to 
davjes for Kameleon Armor CBBE-7Base-UNP Body

Turbosnowy's Fetish Collection CBBE
I merged Turbosnowy's Fetish mods into one esp (TS_FetishWardrobe.esp).  I separated the outfits by original mod into five Closets in the Rubber Room.  To get to the Rubber Room you have to use the console command and type "COC RubberRoom".  There is an exit inside that will warp you to Whiterun at the front gate.  I fixed all menu icons.  Note that the clear items are there but you may not see them because they are clear.  Clear items may not show up with ENBs.  All items have been flagged as latex.  I intend to create a Latex crafting section but this will take some time.  I also added Devious Devices Captured Dreams Shop Support.  I have one merged ESP (CD - TSFetish Wardrobe addon.esp) that merges (CD - TSFetish Wardrobe addon.esp, CD - TSECatsuits addon.esp, and CD - ShinyRubberCatsuits addon.esp).  The merged esp will only work with Captured Dreams and this mod's esp.  It is intended for use with Wryebash to work correctly.  I suggest using a BASH patch and flagging TS_FetishWardrobe.esp and CD - TSFetish Wardrobe addon.esp Delev and Relev.  If you don't do this you will have the shop owners wearing vanilla and fetish outfits at the same time.  HDT is required..  I use UNPB and most of the outfits  are compatible because they do not show the skin where is distorts.  In some cases I redirected textures to CBBE textures that I added in a separate non-conflicting file.  I would not call the compatibility perfect with UNPB but it is pretty good.  If you use captured Dreams I would recommend this mod regardless so that that shop workers, owners, and slaves are wearing fetish outfits.

Download Turbosnowy's Fetish Collection UKC
Mega: https://mega.co.nz/#!stI3UQIL!Hzd09VDoCEyCgbTQVPnqIleXLIoL76TUGP4DwZYccLk

Download CD - TSFetish Wardrobe addon UKC Merged 
MEGA:  
https://mega.co.nz/#!ttJ0ETzL!-KlkucI36mca4rx002BVc-E_lPCwmJS7nGcMcgVnyHk

Credit goes to Turbosnowy for:
Turbosnowy's Fetish Armour Collection:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5593-turbosnowys-fetish-armour-collection/  
Turbosnowy's Fetish Wardrobe/Uncut 0.4:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/653-turbosnowys-fetish-wardrobe/ 
Turbosnowy's Catsuit & Ballet Heels:  
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22399-turbosnowys-enhanced-catsuit-ballet-heels/
Turbosnowy's Pantyhose Outfits:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1158-turbosnowys-pantyhose-outfits/
Turbosnowy's White Wardrobe:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9704-turbosnowys-white-wardrobe/
Turbosnowy's Whipcane:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24812-turbosnowys-whipcane/
mxwqtkl for Shiny Rubber Catsuits:  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41534/?tab=3&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D41534

Definitions

BBP: Breast Butt Physics = Bouncing Breasts
TBBP: Tender Breast Butt Physics = Bouncing Breast and Butts 
TPSB: Tender Pregnant Scaled Body = Bouncing Breast and Butts with Belly Scaling
HDT: HDT = Body that uses Ragdoll Physics instead of animations for Bouncing Breasts,Butts, and Belly Scaling

BBP is the Skyrim successor to Oblivion's BBB (Better Bouncing Boobs).  I was one of the original BBB team members who spent hundreds of hours converting Oblivion.  BBP was first introduced by CherryHotaling in CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod.  BBP adds NPC L Breast and NPC R Breast bones.  TBBP was then introduced by dragonfly who also wrote the TBBP animations.  TBBP is a heavily miss used term and a lot of mods claim to use it but do NOT.  LSAR TBBP for example is NOT TBBP as it has no butt physics.  But the breast were converted using a TBBP body.  TBBP uses four breast bones: NPC L Breast & NPC R Breast bones and NPC L Breast01 & NPC R Breast01.  TPSB adds the belly bone but deactivates the additional TBBP breast bones. B3Lisario created the first pregnancy scaling body for Estrus Charus: b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body. The term TPSB was coined by Blabba who went on to create HDT bodies and is now working on CITRUS bodies. HDT was created by HydrogensaysHDT and the Arrow and Knee mod team.  HDT uses ragdoll physics instead of animations to make thing go bounce, bump, and jiggle.  HDT bodies are the future of Skyrim and are now starting to include functional physics vaginas. SOS Schlongs of Skyrim by B3Lisario is the only functional physics penis mod.

Merged Mods (Already in Merger Above)
These mods are included in the merger.  You do NOT need to download them.  They are available as individual mods but are already included in the merger.

Changeable Dress By Nausicaa UNPB TPSB
I converted this to UNPB TSPB.  I also removed the Heavy armor version since heavy dresses are absurd.  You now must have Dragon Crafting to make this.  There is no weight slider for a reason.  This dress looks really bad at any weight other then 100%. 

Download Changeable Dress By Nausicaa UNPB TPSB  Changeable Dress By Nausicaa UNPB TPSB.7z

Credit goes to Nausica for Changeable Dress By Nausicaa

Black Rose UNPB TPSB HDT
I made no modification to the esp or textures.  I only weighted the torso meshes for PB.  Requires XPSME and HDT High Heels[/size]

Download Black Rose UNPB PB TBBP HDT  Black Rose - UNPB PB TBBP HDT HighHeels.zip

Credit goes to n8k for Black Rose - UNPB TBBP

Midnight Breed Armor UNPB TPSB
I converted Midnight Breed Armor to UNPB and added TBBP and PB weighting.  These are just the converted meshes so it still requires the original mod.  I prefer the alternative textures midnight blue and I suggest 1k textures only.

Download Midnight Breed Armor UNPB TPSB
Midnight Breed - UNPB TPSB.7z

Required Mods:
Midnight Breed Armor - CBBE UNP 7B - Modular with 5 Colors: 
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53697/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D53697%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Credit goes to Stealthic Khaos for Midnight Breed Armor - CBBE UNP 7B - Modular with 5 Colors

DorothyRobe for UNP Wardrobe 
I liked all the Dorothy Robes so much that I went through the pain of separating them all into a wardrobe.  There are no armor versions here, only clothing.  I renamed the keywords so that the clothing would be recognized as rich clothing for quest purposes.  I also made these craftable in the Glass section of the tanning rack.  I fixed the errors in the original esp so those are not present here. Some of the Osara panties were inconsistently colored and I like to mix and match so I separated them and changed the ones that made no sense.  I only separated the Robes, Ears and Panties.  There are no shoes or boots here.  I renamed the esp so it would be compatible with the original mod.  So if you really need the boots and armor you can install the original mod with it but the main outfit named stripe in this mod will overwrite the clothing meshes and textures in the original and vice versa.  This will have no effect on the rest of the outfits as they are in separate folders

20130521: Updated the flags in menu to show clothing instead of armor.

Download DorothyRobe for UNP Wardrobe:

MEGA: https://mega.nz/#!95oSDRRK!SXaeYBXWxwprP0AsVgJXgUyBfGs2E_IKBtVsTkGYZrA

Credit goes to Skyrim Modtype and the Arrow and Knee Team for Dorothyrobes 
 andOsare for Osare Underwear

Minisage Outfit for UNPB TPSB UKC 
I added proper icons for this and made all the items constuctable.  I removed the chest.

20141004 Converted to UNPB TPSB and added weight slider

Download Minisage Outfit for UNPB TPSB UKC:  Mini Sage Outfit for UNPB TPSB UKC.7z

Credit goes to Tsuke76's original mod Minisage Outfit for UNP 
- DIMONIZED UNP female body, DIMONIZED UNP clothing resources, Backsteppo - Dragon Quest 3 Sage Outfit, zotman12 - HENTAIGALE Armor, anano - Velvec Outfit

Field Mage Outfit for UNP-BBP UKC 
There are light armor and clothing versions of the torso, boots, and gloves.  The torso is only the bodice. I separated the panties, belt, and leggings, and added them as craftable, add-on, clothing items.  I also added proper menu icons.

Download Field Mage Outfit for UNP-BBP UKC:
MEGA: 
https://mega.co.nz/#!5gIUDSpQ!FoVxr0vbw4dcv1XnmaVIXA6bGuIrYMSZcRWTqNTmLhk

Credit goes to turbosundance's original mod Field Mage Outfit by Echo 1162 UNP remesh BBP 
andto Echo 1162 for the Field Mage outfit, and Hentai for the thigh high boots from Hentai's Maxi armor.

Bondage Staps - UNPB BBP UKC 
All I have done here is add proper menu icons.

Download Bondage Staps - UNPB BBP UKC:

MEGA: 
https://mega.co.nz/#!0sh0mJTI!UT2bvgcYaJiQ0utHdJxooQ1wDwd9O9W838GmgFr73AQ
Credit goes to Bondage from UNP - Bondage - A MashUp by Nightasy. Dark String from Alan's BBP Armor Pack. Mars (Female) from Alan's BBP Armor Pack.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19067

Protective Latex Catsuit or PLCS - UNPB BBP UKC 
I have made the weights and armor ratings more in line with light catsuit armor rather then heavy Daedric. I moved the crafting to the elven section of the tanning rack. I never understood how you can hot forge a leather or latex item at a thousand degrees. I removed the requirement for 25 leather to craft and another 25 to temper which had no precedent anywhere in Skyrim. I changed each to a unique requirement. The crafting and ratings I used are in line with TS Suits.  I also added Menu Icons.

Download Protective Latex Catsuit or PLCS - UNPB BBP UKC:
MEGA: 
https://mega.co.nz/#!4o4g1QqS!Aiq40WwR4AR-FGJWDvF_Uxw5AFwTq7LRRHHg2VrsjoI

Credit goes to hornplayer832 for Protective Latex Catsuit or PLCS. 

DIMONIZED UNP clothing resources 
I Added seven colors of bras-tops and thongs to match. The tops are an addon in body slot 45 so you have to have the correct body to match. I did this so I could wear the Bra tops on top of bikinis. I did not include the skirts. Most importantly I added menu icons for everything.  All items are in a strongbox in the bedroom of Markarth.  This is intended to be a bonus for buying a house formerly owned by a wealthy merchant.

DIMONIZED UNP clothing resources Download:
MEGA:  
https://mega.co.nz/#!8hAhHI7S!suUeJM4-K8kIm-poP6l5RT49gJxJvw4bTFLsEcm-6lg

Credit goes to Dimon99 for  
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11882 andhttp://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6709 and JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING MODDED in SKYRIM!!!! Credit also goes to Newmiller and TurboSnowy for textures.

Aradia Lace Dress - UNPB BBP UKC 
I removed the body all together so this will only work with a UNPB body.  I really only posted this for the Icons.

Download Aradia Lace Dress - UNPB BBP UKC:
MEGA: 
https://mega.co.nz/#!ZkhlkCyC!Vv4GsgyOjPlSJrdZXLerrAvAvNsQ1MDQVvfCb1XpvAg

Credit goes to aradia for the model and textures Lingerie Armor and follardo for the Skyrim mod

Crazy Magician v0-85 for UNPv1-2 UKC 
I added Menu Icons and removed the chest.

Download Crazy Magician Robes UKC:
MEGA: 
https://mega.co.nz/#!k9pUFZaQ!QQTA4X4nnKH6VGniZ6U_LFK_5wwqjq1pskTcHEOelcw

Credit goes to newmiller whose mods are are some of the best 
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33287

Dragons Crown Sorceress Outfit for UNPB-BBPx 1-1 UKC 
I fixed the menu Icons

Download Dragons Crown Sorceress Outfit:
MEGA: 
https://mega.co.nz/#!lkZ2VJDL!BhY4RF0OUmq8oHNPbYhJXE1r4kwpbnAh3kHH-XrtOZk

Credit goes to Backsteppo for 
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11767

Vampire Leather Armor Set UNPB TPSB
I made this a little more modular.  The cape is removable and the icons are fixed.  This is only the UNPB version with the short cape. 

20150528: Converted to UNPB TPSB

20130809: Updated esp to fix cape.

Download Vampire Leather Armor Set UNPB TPSB
VampireLeatherArmorSet UNPB TPSB.7z

Credit goes to RavenDier for a mod well done 
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28887/

Nightshade Armor UNPB TPSB UKC 
Nightshade armor had a variety of color replacers so I added them all. I separated the chainmail suits from the cuirasses making the chest plates into add-ons.  There are two varieties of chainmail cat-suits, three of the half-cat suits, and four colored Cuirasses.  They can be mixed and matched with other armors.  All armors have been converted to UNPB TPSB for maximum compatibility with my other mods.  I added matching cowls, heels, and gloves for the cat suits.  I also added proper icons.  All items are craftable and based on high-level armor.

20150213 Converted everything to TPSB 

Download Nightshade Armor UKC UNPB TPSB:

Credit goes to calyps who is yet another amazing modder deserving of recognition for Nightshade Armor DIMONIZED UNP - UNPB - CHSBHC 
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12070.

Neo Corset UKC BBP 
I took all of the bras off so that the BBP could flow freely.  I added menu icons.  There are heavy and light versions but I converted the clothing version into a corset as a chest add-on.  Since the corset has no breast area it is equally compatible with UNP and UNPB.

Download Neo Corset UKC BBP:

MEGA: 
https://mega.co.nz/#!g0RT1Rpa!EOdDfTiK7MGwYpT62QX-l0gtVsR-CgaR5MdAebXIygA

Credit goes to my good friend Meister aka Neovinci for 
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18912and MrTroubleMaker for Scouter Corset by NEO Conversion to UNPB BBP BBPx TBBP

TS FetishCatsuit UKC BBP 
I added menu icons.  I cannot remember what else I did to this as it was a long time ago but I probably tweaked a few stats.

Download TS FetishCatsuit UKC BBP:
MEGA: 
https://mega.co.nz/#!90hQRTwB!W54RwjA191SielObZemmKR3K-iE7TES4_8LGy2X8p4s

Credit goes to Turbosnowy for Turbosnowy's Fetish Armour Collection 
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5593-turbosnowys-fetish-armour-collection/

Succubus Outfit UKC 
I added menu icons which took longer than I would have ever imagined.

Download Succubus Outfit UKC: 
MEGA: 
https://mega.co.nz/#!ltQXUAAD!RRyd4FlfWRZZ4-DAsDbZhgkCEaNG5pslcPwaGNs_RZU

Download Succubus Boots UKC:

MEGA: 
https://mega.co.nz/#!R9JRgZTC!UEavziN2pB3yruqUMVM9jQnv4c95F4cJ3xQWb33Ws9Q
These boots require HDT for the HDT's High Heels System

Credit goes to newmiller for 
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33893

Newmiller Latex Outfit UKC 
I added proper menu icons for this.  I also turned the bikini outfits into add-on miniskirts instead.

Download Latex Outfit UKC:
MEGA: 
https://mega.co.nz/#!oxJylAKS!V1MB8XQ3e6-FwGhiA9m8XRtjzURG9aCkjUiDNnp-pA4

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31762

Newmiller Stockings for UNP WideFeet UKC
I added menu Icons for these.

Download Stockings for UNP WideFeet UKC:
MEGA: 
https://mega.co.nz/#!8o5RkTzY!R1PqyxaI939b7NPwVdPgTT5ClX1wWqKpbu76RS44grE

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32049

DF T19 - UNPB UKC 
I added a white version, menu icons, and made all items craftable.

20141004 Fixed meshes

Download DF T19 - UNPB UKC:  DF T19 - UNPB UKC.7z
MEGA: 
https://mega.co.nz/#!tohmETLJ!b2i8rDSeCeZF0iXI-bSnGQzPEOTbVZLooFuRC_grKxw

Credit goes to Unknown author for the original CBBE mod

Petrov UNP High Heels HDT UKC 
I took Petrov's UNP Boots HDT version and I added a white version for all three.  I reset the stats to be rated slightly less than glass armor rather then on par with Daedric.  The boots are crafted with simple leather and strips. I added tempering and fixed the HDT setting for current HDT version.

Download UNP High Heels UKC:
MEGA: 
https://mega.co.nz/#!Vhx1CCib!Ep8aaWt0IcWRKp6oDz3n62sezQJgqHuYnCTBjyDLzqM

Credit goes to Petrovich for 
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22732 andhttp://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22716 and http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36393

Hentaigale Armor UNPB TPSB UKC 
I added a white Snow version.  I removed the leggings as they showed up invisible with some ENBs and I added optional armor leggings.  In the process I discovered that the bottom portion of the body was not actually standard UNP.  I added a UNP bottom and the body portion uses the weight slider.  The armor curaiss does not.  This means that the player can use alternate stockings and boots and they will work with the weight slider.  In the process the panty that came with the armor became invisible as the UNP body is slightly taller.  I thought to add one but decided that there are plenty of bikinis and panties like Newmiller's collection that do not conflict and will work just fine.  The leggings use slot 53 and most stockings use slot 54 making them compatible.  The leggings are also flagged as helmet and should count towards the full-set bonus. 

Update 24JUN13: Fixed the weight slider.  Somehow I accidentally managed to use the _0 body twice.  Once I added the correct body the skirt no longer fit.  I spent several days in Blender making this work.  Now, if you stare at your companions butt while she runs at full weight, even with pantyhose, the skirt has virtually no clipping.  I call that mission accomplished.  I also made the entire cuirass more busty so that the breasts, and in general the body, will get larger at higher weight but not necessarily in proportion to UNP.  All boots, stockings, gloves, leggings and panties should now work with the armor with no clipping.

20141004 Update: Converted to UNPB TPSB
20130709 Update: Fixed mesh issue causing CTD. (I went nuts trying to figure out it was my own mod)

Download Hentaigale Armor UNPB TPSB UKC:  Hentaigale Armor UNPB TPSB UKC.7z

Credit goes to HENTAI (zotman12) for 
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12491

Hentai Mixed Armor - UNPB TPSB UKC 
I added menu icons and fixed some of the stats to clean it up.  I also separated the curaiss from the leggings.  The leggings are flagged as helmet and should count towards the full-set bonus.  They use body-slot 53 so they should be compatible with most stocking mods.  The breasts from the outfit don;t actually match the weighting of the body so they bounce at slightly different rates.  This may cause minor clipping under heavy bouncing but frankly I think the dual bounce is cool so I left it.

20141004 Update: Converted to TPSB

Download Hentai Mixed Armor - UNPB TPSB UKC:  Hentai Mixed Armor - UNPB TPSB UKC.7z

Credit goes to HENTAI (zotman12) for 
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8728 and 
 http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11871and to MAK for http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13729

Pareo for UNP UKC 
Download Pareo for UNP UKC:

I fixed a number of mesh issues.  I added menu icons.  Since most underwear uses slot 52 or slot 45 I moved Pareo bottom to 49.
MEGA: 
https://mega.co.nz/#!g9xUwRjI!T5L-NC2qu7BFG4CgRL1k7QJznb9oVLqRSeuoqR5zcr0

Credit goes to Newmiller for 
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35158

Black Wisteria - UNPB BBP UKC 
I separated all the pieces so that the mid section is a corset and the skirt/panty is separate.  The two tops are light and heavy.  The skirt uses helmet keywords and should count towards well-fit requirements.  I changed the crafting requirements and armor ratings to fit the item sizes.  The individual pieces of the original cuirass have less armor individually then the cuirass but combined they have much more armor rating.  As always I added menu icons.

Download Black Wisteria - UNPB BBP UKC:
MEGA: 
https://mega.co.nz/#!lkxG3JrT!JKavLT55dGpRqtMOO1XQNEaVEXs9TxLAdMEchDzJ32o

Credit goes to N8K for Black Wisteria

YoungTrap - UNPB BBP UKC 
I added menu icons for every item.  I play at half weight and this causes neck seams on my characters becasue there are no weight sliders for this outfit.  To fix this I removed the tie on the three main outfits and added an Ashara choke collar instead.  I also found and fixed several bugs.

Download YoungTrap - UNPB BBP UKC:
MEGA: 
https://mega.co.nz/#!4t5nEJjS!KocK8SGrucHS6c3qn7gCx2WY1hZALweOmJqzJZuO_Ig

Credit goes to DADAG for Youngtrap for UNPB and Vitriks for Youngtrap for CBBE and SydneyB for 
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14146

Neo Oriental Dress UNPB-BBP UKC 
I took the clothing and stocking versions (no armor) and made them craftable (instead of in a chest) and added menu icons.

Download Neo Oriental Dress UNPB-BBP UKC:
MEGA: 
https://mega.co.nz/#!soojCCrC!ZmAx2WjhmM4w6jpei2qvLSXspSkSQ3ouBcYIdINz_Pk

Credit goes to Neovinci aka Meister for 
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14642

Bridal Set HDT UNP TBBP UKC 
The bridal set now has rich clothing stats instead of being armor that cannot be crafted or tempered.  NPCs will recognize all outfits as wealthy.  Body parts are now properly flagged.  All items are for sale at the jewelry vendor in Markarth.  I added menu icons for everything.  Note: this mod requires an HDT body and skeletonas well as HDT Physics.

Download Bridal Set HDT UKC:

MEGA: 
https://mega.co.nz/#!94gRgDBB!BnwxR7Z9Qo3-zp_s9EdQMd5TRnTZ7tpNPGDjqHZM6wA

Credit goes to Lidowxxx for posting it in what mod is this? and also to whoever wrote it.

Aradia Kato Outfit for UNPB BBP UKC 
The original is of course only UNP and the UNPB BBP version is a mess of files in Chinese that you have to sort through yourself.  Well I did.  All Bras work now UNPB with BBP.  They even work in 1st person if you have Immersive 1st person.   I tried to adjust the corsets not to clip when the bra is off with HDT body but no luck.  If someone could update the corset for belly wiggle I would appreciate it. 

Download Aradia Kato Outfit for UNPB BBP UKC:
MEGA:   
https://mega.co.nz/#!ppwSgbpJ!hvL_1ZjH1BHrZ_inkzJ_paJCuXrC7YqXU1w8jyLUAcc

Credit goes to Aradia who makes some of the best clothing mods for Skyrim.  Please endorse Aradia Kato Outfit at 
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51111/?.   Special thanks to the modder who made the resources for UNPB BBP.

Zaria's Restraints UNPB TBBP
If only converted the two skirts for the UNPB Body.  Note that I did not weight the corsets for Pregnancy because it would have ruined them.  The whole point of a tight corset is to be tight.

Download Zaria's Restraints UNPB TBBP

Credit goes to Zaria/magnemoe for zarias restraints[/code]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note that all mod authors here have been contacted (some a long time ago) and I would actually prefer to remove the mods from here and have them incorporated onto their original pages.

• 2 months later...

@ chipychops  I fixed the esp to point to the cape in the Vampire Armor.  That would be a screw up on my part from when I rebuilt the esp.  Many thanks for pointing that out.  I really appreciate feedback like this as I have to build the esps from scratch to release these mods.  I have all of these outfits merged into one esp so I really don't get long-term opportunities to test the esps for bugs.

@ Skull Tyrant.  No all I did was add Menu Icons.  They have collars so that you cannot see neck clipping though.  I may do that at some point.  I have to get better with Blender first.  Hentigale armor was quite a challenge.

• 5 months later...

Petrov UNP High Heels HDT UKC

I took Petrov's UNP Boots HDT version and I added a white version for all three.  I reset the stats to be rated slightly less than glass armor rather then on par with Daedric.  The boots are crafted with simple leather and strips. I added tempering and fixed the HDT setting for current HDT version.

Download UNP High Heels UKC:

MEGA: https://mega.co.nz/#...qHuYnCTBjyDLzqM

Credit goes to Petrovich for http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22732 and http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22716 and http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36393

These boots require HDT for the HDT's High Heels System

Would you / could you ever be inclined to modify this variation of Petrov's excellent boots? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34650/?

• 7 months later...

I fixed the Neo link. In the future I will also add the file to the page for backup.  So please report broken links

I added Black Rose UNPB PB TBBP HDT which happens to be my favorite armor.

This page has 20,000 views?  I didn't think anyone but me even knew it was here.  

Lidow what mods are you using?  I checked the esp and every underwear mesh and they are all correctly using slot 52.  You may have another mod competing for slot 52.  Devious Devices does  and Equipment Overhaul I checked and they do not.  But you may something else that does.  If you can stack outfits then something else is definitely in that slot or you have a mod like unlimited rings that allows you to use multiple items in one slot but makes them invisible.

straight up, Uglykidcid you're my hero!

Not sure what's going on...I'm trying to download your merged esp file (Armor-Clothing-Weapons esp ) and it's showing as starting and then display's a "temporary error, retrying" while not actually downloading the esp file. Your meshes and Textures download just fine though.

Edit: Tried to download the esp several times (just kept refreshing the page when it failed) and it finally worked. Giving this a try thank you!

so I had to finish chapter 2 of the Maids quest (amazing mod if you haven't tried it but kind of buggy /sigh) before I risked borking my game with these files. Was just wondering...can I unzip all of your folders and then take them all and your esp and rezip to have MO install and track it for me? Hoping it works that way cause that's what I'm doing! lol

Edit:  Also, I honestly don't think it can be said enough, just incase the 20,000+ views on your thread doesn't tip you off, there's a lot of us that really appreciate the work that all the modder's do in releasing sexy outfits and we equally are appreciative of people like yourself who take the time and reduces the esp clutter for us to get and use them. Thanks a ton!