Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bouncing breasts on horseback?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

dryuya

dryuya

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Does such a thing exist yet anywhere in modding community? Seems like it would make sense they'd bounce like crazy on a horse when they do so just by walking.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

shadowwins

shadowwins

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

i agree as well because in oblivion  the nomaam mod had bouncin animation for every type of motion including horse riding so it would make sense it would eventurally make its way to skyrim

lordofthedread

lordofthedread

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

From my understanding, animations were a lot easier to make in Oblivion, that is why we need to use FNIS to make animations work inside Skyrim.

All will come in due time tho.

Junko

Junko

Ky┼źketsuki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts

I could see someone doing this now that Skyrim is not getting any more updates or DLCs the modder(s) no longer have to worry about a new update or DLC breaking their mod.

Aiko

Aiko

Meow :3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

I could see someone doing this now that Skyrim is not getting any more updates or DLCs the modder(s) no longer have to worry about a new update or DLC breaking their mod.

I hope so :)

sikamikanico78

sikamikanico78

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

+1

Creamlord666

Creamlord666

Lawl Enforcement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Now that's an awesome request! I second that.

lordofthedread

lordofthedread

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

It would be great at first to have BBB in combat, while jumping etc .... 

For now the number of BBB animations is limited to walk/run and sex, as much as I'd like to see BB animations while riding a horse, I fight a lot more than I ride :)

HaTeMe

HaTeMe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

There is a female animation pack which includes BBP in combat and while jumping, some of them aren't that good though (like the one handed combat idle which is horrible ...).

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/29408/

I hope there will be (good and not too crazy) TBBP animations for pretty much everything (including all vanilla armor / clothes) where it is logical.