Got an idea for a new sexlab mod you'd like to pitch or are starting? Discuss it here and I'll keep this post updated with known mods in development and ideas people have.

---- Current known mods in development ------------------------------

SexLab Succubus by ashal
A player addition mod that gives the player the ability to be turned into a succubus/seducer. Functions much like a vampire, only instead of needing blood you need to have sex. As you progress as a succubus you gain sexual related abilities and buffs and the further you get from your last "feeding" the weaker you get with those abilities and start to suffer penalties.

---- Current unused mod ideas --------------------------------------------

• Pay for inns and bounties with sex
  • Integrate sexual options for progressing various vanilla quests
  • Sex related perk tree
  • STD risk
  • Pregnancy risk

One thing I would like to see, if I knew how to work the CK decently I would give it a try, is a sexlab utilized type of Alternate Start - Live Another Life ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9557/? ) mod. Some examples would be an escaped sex slave, a raped victim with no recollection of themselves nursed back to health, or a rapist caught, imprisoned, and then escaped with a promised servitude to one of the guards or Jarls, etc...

Obviously when the resources permit a SexLab Creatures mod.

What's mainly needed for this is an update to FNIS so that it lets modders add animation to behavior files other than just the PC and NPC's. Hopefully Fore is planning on implementing this at some stage otherwise someone else will have to figure out a patch for FNIS that allows the patching of creature behavior files.

Obviously when the resources permit a SexLab Creatures mod.

What's mainly needed for this is an update to FNIS so that it lets modders add animation to behavior files other than just the PC and NPC's. Hopefully Fore is planning on implementing this at some stage otherwise someone else will have to figure out a patch for FNIS that allows the patching of creature behavior files.

A strong possibility, fore has started venturing outside the main behavior files for future releases since Bethesda has announced no more major updates will be coming.

patiently awaiting the "defeated" type mod from waxen, and succubus from ashal, either than that, I dont remember who was making it but someone was working on a courtship mod that went deeper into the "romance" type mod from spaceman.

and yeah, non human animations would also be cool.

love the idea of quest related sex alternatives too, and well from other games mods like tryouts from new vegas and other fetish related quest/events (sanguine debauchery style but, more "compatible" and less complex)

It would be nice to have a choice for quest rewards, like sex, instead of armor/gold. A chance of getting raped as a "reward" would also be nice, and actually have some of your gold taken in the process. This can also be used to get sex related items, like dildos/strapons, or slutty/sexy armor, thus unlocking certain sex animations as you progress in the game. 

Here are some things I come up with(I'm not a modder so if these are too fantastic sorry in advance)

-Brothels(a trap door in the inns which leads to basement like place )

-If there's a way, when you sneak up on people instead of pickpocket option there can be a dialogue option where you can say "Scream and I'll cut ya" or something like that or a napkin weapon which paralyzes the victim for seconds so you can carry her to a quiet place and a new dialogue option opens when she wakes up.(I think that was too much :D )Or maybe a simple rape version of the sexlab romance with only rape dialogues would be great.

-There can be a little quest mod with only dialogues which you find  a character from other games(like Jade from MK,which can be put in the game with a normal NPC with one of the Alan's BBP armor) and end up with sex.(or rape)

-Blackmailing mod : putting some ring or something into the NPC with the pickpocket option then accusing them with thievery and using them for sex

-Maybe an inside view at the last stage of the sex(A gif or a part of video(I can provide both)could be added to the lower right corner but I think its impossible)

Anyway most of the mods that came to my mind is through dialogue because the others are already in the development.Like I said even if those are impossible maybe these can give you a better idea.

A perk to b implemented in the main package could be that Jarls hold a special place in their hearts for the dragonborn if the DB is a Thane.

For example take the marriage dialogue lines of "what is it love/dear" and math voices for the jarls... even though the player isnt married to them (or is due to mods) and if said jarl has children have the children refer to him/her as ma and pa at rare occaions.

But also special sex script that the jarl uses on the DB in public places.

I guess one thing to suggest would be combat rape, like Sexis and SexAddicts has.

Still using Sexis just for that feature.

WaxenFigure is already working on one, and http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17344-wip-sexlab-submit-18may13/ fills a simliar use.

Yeah saw that, but that is more on the lines of Players raping NPCs, instead of Vice Versa.

I was meaning how Sexis has it to where, if your health goes below a certain point, you get weakened and your attacker will then rape you instead.

1. Before, middle, after effects. Configurable, pick your own poison. Separate for consesual or nonconsensual. Positive or negative, buff or debuff, including assasinate (like B gets raped by A, B has a good, even 100% chance to assasinate A after). Need to learn how those events/hooks work :/

2. Husband and wife sometimes have sex if conditions are right. Or others if they like each other. Or not like each other, like lone weak begger gets abused by corupt person. Have to figure out how to not do it in 'public'. Dunno, find a bush or something. Sort of a random sex, but with long list of strict conditions so that its 'belivable'. Need to figure out a good set of rules/conditions and 'where' (don't what it in the middle of town market).

I think we need a new Multiple Marriage/Mistress relationship system that actually works, the two multiple marriage mods that are out are pretty broke and aren't being worked on. Would be cool to see this implemented in some fashion.

Honestly, I'm surprised no one has done an brothel yet. I would like for a brothel with sexlab included, where your character could work as lady of the night, complete with perks, outfits and everything. Maybe even include some dance animations and private dances?

Here are some things I come up with(I'm not a modder so if these are too fantastic sorry in advance)

-Brothels(a trap door in the inns which leads to basement like place )

-If there's a way, when you sneak up on people instead of pickpocket option there can be a dialogue option where you can say "Scream and I'll cut ya" or something like that or a napkin weapon which paralyzes the victim for seconds so you can carry her to a quiet place and a new dialogue option opens when she wakes up.(I think that was too much :D )Or maybe a simple rape version of the sexlab romance with only rape dialogues would be great.

-There can be a little quest mod with only dialogues which you find  a character from other games(like Jade from MK,which can be put in the game with a normal NPC with one of the Alan's BBP armor) and end up with sex.(or rape)

-Blackmailing mod : putting some ring or something into the NPC with the pickpocket option then accusing them with thievery and using them for sex

-Maybe an inside view at the last stage of the sex(A gif or a part of video(I can provide both)could be added to the lower right corner but I think its impossible)

Anyway most of the mods that came to my mind is through dialogue because the others are already in the development.Like I said even if those are impossible maybe these can give you a better idea.

That actually gives me an idea. How about making a mod, where sleeping in the outsides might be dangerous? I mean like, you could get robbed of your things or perhaps even kidnapped and taken into a secret place.

Buffs/debuffs for sex, depending on the type of sex and who did what.

IE: If you had consensual vaginal sex, you and your partner get one type of buff, if you got or gave a blow you get another while he gets a different one, If you got raped by someone they get a buff while you get a debuff, and if you raped someone its the other way around.

I know, you're going to say I'm stealing the idea from AP. Though you could argue that they "stole" the idea from LoversPower even if they've never even heard of lovers with pk.

I would like to see a mod which implements some sort of attractiveness rating: If your character is really beautiful, you gain certain bonuses when it comes to rewards from quests, prices at vendors, and certain dialogue options. But it makes you more susceptible to being stalked, raped in combat, and/or enslaved. It could also result in nightly visits from robbers and rapers.

Being less attractive would be more or less the opposite. Not being given certain quests, being mistakenly arrested, higher prices, and such. But you have a lower risk of being raped. 

Something with a plot. A CLS spinoff, maybe, or something wholly original, with a fair amount of "side quest" content to discover and a small stable of followers of various races and professions to choose from and/or fuck as a reward for finishing.

An idea for a quest mod,and a request, all rolled into one Long Post :

tldr; Sanguine sends his Valkyrr to convince the Dovahkiin to open a special mead hall and brothel called 'Dark Desires' to ensnare the ruling classes of Tamriel and create a new cult that worships him, and ultimately open a new form of Oblivion gate.

=============

"Dark Desires" A quest involving the Dovahkiin and Lydia (or Jordis, Iona). Sanguine has sent his Valkyrr on a mission to turn the Dovahkiin to the 'dark side" by kidnapping and converting her/his housecarl(s) to Daedric (ie Mr. S) worship, and thus expanding Sanguine's lusty influence in Tamriel. (and secretly opening a new type of Oblivion Gate in the process. Alas poor Martin - his sacrifice will not be forgotten, even though it was only a "temporary" solution)

The second phase of his plan (after "turning" the Dovahkiin) is the revelation of the Cult of Valkyrr to the nobility and merchant classes of Skyrim through the construction of "Dark Desires" in Solitude. It appears to be a mead hall with an attached brothel, and is open to anyone. However, in one corner there is a secret passage to the real Dark Desires that can only be seen or used by people carrying one of the ancient Amulets of the Chained Dibella. Behind this secret passageway all your darkest desires can be given reality.

Dovahkiin, and the Housecarls, are tasked with staffing the entire establishment (public and private areas) - ie convincing or enslaving npc's to work the various sections of this new establishment, and giving the amulets to deserving nobles and merchants. (given, reverse pick-pocketed, or ?)

Added Race: the Valkyrr - an immortal race of female dominatrix shape-changers distinguished by their skin color, and unique blend of High Elf and Argonian head, body, skin and other body parts (magenta hue, some scales down the backbone, short tale, raptor feet, long razor sharp fingernails for melee) they are NOT succubi; they are domineering, violent, and deadly. You will be enslaved, sexually dominated, or die at the hands of the Valkyrr. They live to dominate any and all mortals. (makes Dragons seem like your mommy, right?) Each can transform from this native state into 1. a TG (think permanent Futa 100 with Balls on a UNPB body at wt 100) 2. a lusty (wink) 'hell hound' 3. an almost normal looking but OLD human female (for travelling tamriel in secret).

Opening Scene:

The Dovahkiin and Lydia are alone in Breezehome. They hear a soft bell-like sound and Lydia discovers an ancient amulet at her feet. Lydia picks it up and says "Look at this. It is heavy and almost hot to touch. I wonder...l." Before she can finish whatever she was going to say, she suddenly disappears in a magical burst red and purple smoke ..(Dovahkiin hears Lydia's faint and suddenly cut off scream).

Thirty seconds later Lydia re-appears totally naked and covered in cum, blood, and whip welts... she collapses unconcious at the very spot she was standing before.
when she comes around she has a big smile on her face, that changes to a shamed blush:

Lydia: Gods! that was ... was ... wow, I mean I can't believe I did.... uh what day is this? How long have I been gone? I don't want to do that again! ... but I do want to too... (ok, more along this line of talk, and when pressed for details she refuses to tell, saying in essence "you'll find out soon enough") Lydia has just been initiated into the Cult of Valkyrr [;)] - when you least expect it, she will arrange to bind you and send you off for your intiation where you will learn ... well just wait and see.

I have a lot more... been designing this in my head for a while now.  I actually started the Valkyrr race and design in the CK, and am working on the textures.
However I realize I can not create this mod... :( It is way beyond my skill, and is likely to require a team of modders to even get close.

Sorry, long post

I would like to see a mod which implements some sort of attractiveness rating: If your character is really beautiful, you gain certain bonuses when it comes to rewards from quests, prices at vendors, and certain dialogue options. But it makes you more susceptible to being stalked, raped in combat, and/or enslaved. It could also result in nightly visits from robbers and rapers.

Being less attractive would be more or less the opposite. Not being given certain quests, being mistakenly arrested, higher prices, and such. But you have a lower risk of being raped. 

But exactly how can one implement that system? Wouldn't you need to add attractive values to armor, skin, hair and that sort of thing? Sounds a bit impossible imo.