PlayerSlaveCry v0.2 (Updated 26 May 13)

Plugin for a female character!

Master ESP should be called PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp without version or Wrye Bash can help.

This plugin does not do anything. It is only for beauty!  :D

This plugin is for those who love and honor creativity Ichabod!

Of course, the original plugin's needs.

Our heroine is too silent. Even when she is enslaved, you'll never get it from any sound.

This plugin corrects this oversight.

Now, being in captivity, the heroine will cry, weep and moan.

I have many ideas, but little knowledge. Alas!

For this reason, I do not pretend to be the super-modders.

If someone can improve this plugin or Ichabod wish to use it, I'll be very happy.

==========================

In version PlayerSlaveCry_02:

1. The sound was slightly redesigned. (hopefully get better)

2. The heroine sobs at different intervals.

3. Who's not enough, it is possible to cry from a hot-button G (can be changed in the ini file).

==========================

Для тех, кому удобнее на русском:

Этот мод озвучивает ЖГГ когда она находиться в неволе. Стоны, рыдания, плач. Всё как и полагается рабыне.

Так как, данный мод является дополнением к PlayerSlaveEncounters, оригинальный плагин, разумеется необходим.

Мастер ESP должен называться PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp без номера версии.

Иначе,  Wrye Bash в помощь.

=======================

В версии PlayerSlaveCry_02:

1. Звук был немного переделан. (надеюсь стало лучше)

2. Героиня всхлипывает с разными интервалами.

3. Кому этого недостаточно, есть возможность поплакать при помощи горячей кнопки G (можно сменить в ini-файле).

=========================

Love the idea but my game won't get past the load screen, it keeps crashing. I've moved the ESP file all over the load ordering as well. Also when I tried to open the file in the CK it wouldn't load without the master file "playerslaveencounters" but I have that file loaded in the Oblivion mod manager. 

Love the idea but my game won't get past the load screen, it keeps crashing. I've moved the ESP file all over the load ordering as well. Also when I tried to open the file in the CK it wouldn't load without the master file "playerslaveencounters" but I have that file loaded in the Oblivion mod manager. 

You will have to rename your Player Slave .esp file to "PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp", since that's the name of the file listed as this file's Master. By default the PSE .esp files are named "PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.XX.esp" where XX is the file version.

The author probably renamed his .esp file and forgot to mention it. Alternatively, you can use Wrye Bash and change the Master to your version of the PSE, but renaming the .esp files is easier  ;).

You will have to rename your Player Slave .esp file to "PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp", since that's the name of the file listed as this file's Master. By default the PSE .esp files are named "PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.XX.esp" where XX is the file version.

The author probably renamed his .esp file and forgot to mention it. Alternatively, you can use Wrye Bash and change the Master to your version of the PSE, but renaming the .esp files is easier  ;).

Yes, you're absolutely right! I absent-mindedly forgot to mention it ..
Thanks, I'll correct description.

2TDA
Грешно смеяться над бедной ЖГГ!  :D

2TDA

One other item that I noticed with this is when I change the name of the .esp file to just playersslaveencounters RapersS wappyone edition no longer recognized the playerslaveencounters plug in so that cross functionality between those two mods no longer works.  Just FYI. I think that this mod is  a really good idea, but just make it so I don't have to change the name and I'll use it again.

Thanks for doing this by the way. 

One other item that I noticed with this is when I change the name of the .esp file to just playersslaveencounters RapersS wappyone edition no longer recognized the playerslaveencounters plug in so that cross functionality between those two mods no longer works.  Just FYI. I think that this mod is  a really good idea, but just make it so I don't have to change the name and I'll use it again.

I'm glad you liked my little idea!

In about the file name ...
Sorry, but until plugins are under development, will be such a disaster.
You position PSE above RaperS, others define it at the very end of the download list.
Someone in the name of the file has a version, others renamed.
How all this into account I do not know ...

In any case, you see, it's not a big problem, right?  ;)
So you can always use the services of WryeBash.

In the case of a male character will the mod just deactivate itself or play animations and sounds that are not suited for men?

In theory, will work with the male character.
It will be funny when the burly guy cry girlish voice!  :D

2TDA

The latest version of WappyOne's LoversRaperS does check correctly for an esp named simply 'PlayerSlaveEncounters' (without the version letter).

The latest version of WappyOne's LoversRaperS does check correctly for an esp named simply 'PlayerSlaveEncounters' (without the version letter).

You're absolutely right, but how many people know about it?

Unfortunately, few people get pleasure from the fact that they have something to give to others.
Most are accustomed to consume ...
It is not evil and not good. That's the way life is.

Good luck to all!

Не хотелось засорять тред рiдной мовой, да pm у Вас blocked.
(Minna, sorry for non-english -- read translations in parentheses)

Kак насчёт некоторой нерегулярности? (how about some randomize?)

; -------------
ScriptName aaCry

float sobFreq
float fQuestDelayTime

short doOnce

begin gamemode

if (0 == fQuestDelayTime)
  set sobFreq to 81 ; по вкусу (mb adjusted via .ini)
  set fQuestDelayTime to 2.0
  if 0 == FileExists "Data\ini\PlayerSlaveCry.ini"
    printC "PlayerSlaveCry: PlayerSlaveCry.ini not found at Data\ini\"
    printC "PlayerSlaveCry: use console: set aaPlayerGagCry.sobFreq to (1..199)"
  else
    RunBatchScript "Data\ini\PlayerSlaveCry.ini"
  endif
elseif IchSlaveQuest.PlayerEnslaved == 1

if (sobFreq > (getRandomPercent + player.getav Willpower)) && (0 == Player.GetUnconscious) && (0 == player.GetKnockedState)
;     Message "I'm so unhappy..."
     player.playsound CryGag
  endif
endif
end
; ------------

Только вот задумался насчет роли Willpower - может, с потерей воли стоны ,наоборот, должны прекращаться? Типа, "всё, смирилась"?
(Just doubted: do low willpower increase or decrease sobbing frequency? May be, desperated slave must stop crying? I'm not good in slave' theory :)

Придирки по звуку (nitpicks about sound samples):

GagCry11.wav вначале шум странный (strange noise at beginning)
GagCry06.wav комната/эхо/ (notable 'room' echo)

Thanks for your work!

ps.

от граммар-наци просьба (от "тех, кому повезло..")
-------------
Этот мод озвучивает ЖГГ, когда она находится в неволе. Стоны, рыдания, плач. Всё как и полагается рабыне.
Так как данный мод является дополнением к PlayerSlaveEncounters, оригинальный плагин, разумеется, необходим.
-----------

• 1 year later...

Caiena made new (0.43) version (http://adultmodslocalized.ru/topic/63-caiena-prosto-kajena/?do=findComment&comment=947), with additional features:

1) while moaning by hotkey nearby person in front of pc can react with various results: comment situation - with sympathy or disgrace, offer help for release or just abuse pc due her helpless state;

2) detected pc naked state (while enslaved or by her will) may make nearby npc to say dirty greetings or to rape her;

Mentioned npc's behaviors are calculated from their stats such as responsibility (and i'm not sure which other, need to peek into dialogue conditions).

Naturaly, all dialogues \ messages are in raw russian, with all appropriate slang\dirtyspeak "ingredients" which situation expects.
For english version i think it will be rational to write all phrases from scratch (!with dirty slang too) -- instead of trying to translate "directly" from russian.

Something in her script looked "improvable" for me, so here goes my variant of main script

1) added auto-detect of PSE (any name is ok) by checking all three ball-gag item variants -- so mod can and should be unmastered from PSE;
2) act of pc' releasing uses internal PSE script with correct inventory&animations processing -- "releasing" dialogue result script should be changed to simply "player.additem 0f 91";
3) more strict checks against various invalid conditions.

ScriptName aaCry

ref bet
float timer
long Key
float moanFreq
float fQuestDelayTime
short doOnce
string_var str0

int xLpseCmod
int xLpseCpse
; gag refs
ref xLpseCgag1
ref xLpseCgag2
ref xLpseCgag3

ref rPSEQuest ; reference to the playerslaveencounters quest
string_var psenm

; script based on original by Caena plus rich improvements made by mem4ob4
; current edition 2014-06-29 by emo877. main purpose: any name of masterfile (PSE) is good if all of 3 ballGags found in it.
; feature added - alternative interpretation of willpower, engages by 0>moanFreq

begin gamemode

; ini-works split in two separate frames

; "after-ini" part

if -1 == doOnce

; ini-part moved here for custom pse-name adjust

let xLpseCmod := GetNumLoadedMods
   while 0 < xLpseCmod
      sv_Destruct str0
      let xLpseCmod -= 1
      let str0 := GetNthModName xLpseCmod

; let xLpseCpse := sv_Count psenm str0
; let xLpseCpse += sv_Count "pSEnc" str0
; if 0 < xLpseCpse

; set rPSEQuest to GetFormFromMod $str0 "01b018"
; if IsFormValid rPSEQuest == 0
; let rPSEQuest := 0
; endif

set xLpseCgag1 to GetFormFromMod $str0 "000ED4"
      if (0 == IsFormValid xLpseCgag1) || (0 == IsBipedModelPathValid 1 xLpseCgag1)
         let xLpseCgag1 := 0
      endif

set xLpseCgag2 to GetFormFromMod $str0 "00757D"
      if (0 == IsFormValid xLpseCgag2) || (0 == IsBipedModelPathValid 1 xLpseCgag2)
         let xLpseCgag2 := 0
endif

set xLpseCgag3 to GetFormFromMod $str0 "04DB1B"
         if (0 == IsFormValid xLpseCgag3) || (0 == IsBipedModelPathValid 1 xLpseCgag3)
            let xLpseCgag3 := 0
         endif

set xLpseCpse to (0 != xLpseCgag1) + (0 != xLpseCgag2) + (0 != xLpseCgag3) ; + (0 != rPSEQuest)
         if 2 < xLpseCpse
            let xLpseCmod := 0 - xLpseCmod ; save mod index (as negative) and break the loop
         endif
     ; endif
      loop

if 2 < xLpseCpse
; D609 weight maid clothes for my purposes
; set rPSEQuest to GetFormFromMod $str0 "03EB17"
; if 0 != IsBipedModelPathValid 1 rPSEQuest
;    setWeight 0.42 rPSEQuest
; endif
; set rPSEQuest to GetFormFromMod $str0 "03EB18"
; if 0 != IsBipedModelPathValid 1 rPSEQuest
;    setWeight 0.42 rPSEQuest
; endif
; set rPSEQuest to GetFormFromMod $str0 "01b018"
; if IsFormValid rPSEQuest == 0
;    let rPSEQuest := 0
; endif

printC "xLpseC: v0.1 tweak D608, negative value of moanFreq reverses role of willPower"
         printC "xLpseC: Ichabod's plugin %qPlayer Slave Encounters%q found under name %q%z%q" str0

; E504 IchFreePlayer ref (tested OK)
         set rPSEQuest to GetFormFromMod $str0 "05B86F"
; sv_Destruct str0
; old sound-selecting branch, will remove later
         if (fileExists "Data\sound\fx\playerslavecry\crypc\Gag_02.wav") || (fileExists "Data\sound\fx\playerslavecry\crypc\Gag_04.wav")
            set fQuestDelayTime to 2.2
         else
            set fQuestDelayTime to 2.1
         endif
         set doOnce to 1

else
         printC "xLpseC: no reliable PSE version found (counting specific ballgags etc), cease function."
;         StopQuest aaPlayerGagCry
         StopQuest aaaSlaveFate
         return
      endif

; "just started" part
   elseif (1 > doOnce) || GetGameLoaded || GetGameRestarted
      set moanFreq to 99
;      sv_Destruct psenm
      if FileExists "Data\ini\PlayerSlaveCry.ini"
         RunBatchScript "Data\ini\PlayerSlaveCry.ini"
      else
;        let psenm := "PlayerSlaveEncounters"
         printC "xLpseC: PlayerSlaveCry.ini not found at Data\ini\, defaults set"
         printC "xLpseC: use console: set aaPlayerGagCry.moanFreq to {-199..199}"
      endif
      set doOnce to -1 ; next elseif at next frame

; "working" part of script
; elseif IchSlaveQuest.PlayerEnslaved == 1

elseif (0 == Player.GetUnconscious) && (0 == player.GetKnockedState) && (0 < doOnce)
       set doOnce to 1 + (1 == player.getEquipped xLpseCgag1) + (1 == player.getEquipped xLpseCgag2) + (1 == player.getEquipped xLpseCgag3)
;       printC "xLpseC: pc gagged."
       if (2 == doOnce)
          if 91 == player.getItemCount 0f
             printC "pseCry877: calling IchFreePlayer"
             player.removeItem 0f 91
             call rPSEQuest
; precaution agst slow money gathering due Joburg's "coin for whore"
          elseif 91 < player.getItemCount 0f
             player.removeItem 0f 1
          elseif ( IsKeyPressed3 key )
             player.playsound HelpGag
             Set bet to GetCrosshairRef
             if 0 == isFormValid bet
             elseif 0 == bet.isActor || bet.IsInCombat || bet.getIsCreature || bet.getIsGhost || bet.GetUnconscious || bet.GetRestrained || bet.GetDead || bet.GetDisabled || bet.GetItemCount xLoversPkrIdentifier || bet.GetItemCount xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem
                printC "pseCry877: potential Helper checked, refused"
             elseif (0 == bet.IsGuard) && bet.IsRidingHorse
                printC "pseCry877: only Guards could help while riding horse"
             else
                bet.StartConversation player, aaaHelpMe
             endif
          elseif (0 < moanFreq) && (moanFreq < (getRandomPercent + player.getav Willpower))
; 0<mF, moreWP - lessCrying
          elseif (0 > moanFreq) && ((moanFreq + getRandomPercent) > player.getav Willpower)
; 0>mF, lessWP - lessCrying
          elseif (0 == moanFreq)
             printC "xLpseC: (zero moanFreq - test?) gagged sobbing..."
          else ; elseif 2.2 == fQuestDelayTime
             player.playsound CryGag
          endif
       else
          let doOnce := 3 & Call xLoversCmnCheckNude player
          if (0 == doOnce) ; || (player.isRunning) || (player.isSneaking) || (player.isInCombat)
             set doOnce to 1
          elseif (3 != doOnce)
;             if (getRandomPercent > player.getav Personality)
                set doOnce to 1
            ; else
              ; message "I feel myself naked somehow.."
              ; set doOnce to 12
            ; endif
          else
             set doOnce to 12  ; "naked" flag for dialiogue checks
          endif
       endif

if 1 == doOnce
; pc is not naked or enslaved
       elseif (97 > getRandomPercent)
; not da chance - e629 chance grown and "alone" check added
       elseif (1 > GetNumRefs 35 1)
          printC "xLpseC: alone hence safe"
       elseif (0 == player.isRunning) && (0 == player.isSneaking) && (0 == player.isInCombat)
          message "I feel some lewd glances.."
          set xLpseCpse to 0.1 * getRandomPercent
          Set bet to GetFirstRef 35 0
          while bet && (1 > xLpseCpse)
             let xLpseCpse -= 1
             set bet to getNextRef
          loop
          if (0 == isFormValid bet)
             set bet to 0
          elseif (bet.getDead) || (bet.IsGuard) || (bet.getIsSex Female) || (bet.isInCombat) || (bet.getDisabled) || (bet.GetUnconscious) || (bet.IsRidingHorse)
             set bet to 0
          else
             set xLpseCpse to bet.getav Confidence - bet.getav Responsibility + 4 * bet.getItemCount xLoversPkrCountPRape + bet.getItemCount xLoversPkrCountRape
; xLpseCpse is new "Boldness" value for dirty conversations
             printC "pseCry877: boldness %.0f" xLpseCpse
             bet.StartConversation player, cDirtyHELLO
          endif
       endif
    endif
end

ps. i hate local editing "insert" function which eats all leading spaces\tabs in code; ended retyping all them manualy   :-/

@Mem4ob4
Thanks for kind words (by the way - "PSE-detection" part of code is yours, i remember it).
I'd confess, i have kinda problem about uploading here full module in my edition -- primarily, moral, because i have no contact with Caiena at long time (to ask her permission), and secondarily, i'm not sure about usefulness it will bring with that "raw russian" content here (@LL).
So my post about v0.43, at some point of view, could be counted as provocation in purpose to draw attention of somebody, 
who could "fuse" idea, code and fluent English..   ;)

• 3 months later...

Мод очень толковый, спасибо за проделанную работу! У меня почему-то не работает функция освобождения, ветка диалога есть у соответствующих неписей, нажимаю, конец диалога и ничего не происходит.

• 3 weeks later...

Got original mod author's permission, so - tweaked PlayerSlaveCry  v0.43 (in "rough russian") .

Original mod (~4mb) is required for most important part of its features - natural gagged moans :blush:.

All bugreports should be addressed to %me (by the way, Caiena said she has no Oblivion installed currently).

Anybody who will want to translate it to "rough english" (i mean, filled with natural vulgar\street jargon) -- welcome!

Changes which this tweak brings mainly are:

* PSE could be detected under any name (script part based on mem4ob4's code) ;

* "release" function is called from PSE itself (dialog result must fulfill condition check "pc has 13gold coins", which can be interrupted slightly delayed if PC already got some $$ by Joburg's "have a coin, whore");

* npc' reaction\topic conditions changed "to improve and diversify" (but it seems, result is far from perfect yet); free "lewd greetings" are limited by some conditions (Not in: combat, sneak, run, @horse).

• 1 year later...
Here goes version of PSE_Cry with many changes pseCry_g313b.rar

1) main difference: removed dirty editing of whole vanila HELLO conversation branch; now own caiHello branch created and used. 

2) russian contence of that caiHello conversation replaced with formal english templates -- so it could be easier to populate it with "real dirty english" phrases; naturaly, it's almost unsuitable for gameplay (except of persons with quite rich imagination).

Sorry, but other than "dirty hello" part -- aaHelpMe remains intact (russian); but i think there will be less problems with translation: question "you need help?" or refuse to help, or anger (and rape); PC' answer -- positive or negative; final (after release) topic.

Made for  markdf  specialy, also anybody who want to make translated version are welcome.

Old version from previous post re-placed here - to keep access to russian content.