Old SexLab Submit - (Merge into the current Submit thread?)

Well, the "Trespassing" dialog is a Blocking style, which means it will override everything other than another Blocking with a higher priority.  I made one of those to test a few things, and yeah, I was able to override it, but so far I wasn't able to make her stop considering you trespassing.

I'll poke around with it some more tonight, but if I don't come up with anything, I probably won't really devote a whole lot of time on it, because quite frankly the goal of this was really a way to handle the agro NPC's like bandits and crap, not the nice city folks, as I just use SL Romance for that.

Edit: Looks like I just found a way around it.  Need to do a bit of testing to verify, and then it should serve as a functioning work around for this scenario.

i'm not sure how summons work, but the dremora lords could be used in a more variate fashion >.>, what i'm getting at is... um can functionality be extended to them as well? and if it can there is this mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28109/? which adds a femme version of the summon... and that covers it all? i'm just asking, suggesting whatever

This currently only works on HasKeyword == ActorTypeNPC, to prevent whacky things like raping a bear or a mudcrab or a chair or something.

Dremora include both ActorTypeNPC and ActorTypeDaedra, which means they are already fair game.

I'll leave male/female versions of Dremora up to another mod.

• 22JUN13, ~2033 CST:
  • Moved all of _SLSubmitQuest's script data into _SLSubmitConfig, deleted unnecessary script.
  • Allowed the 'Submit Shout', if trespassing when used, to set the relationship to 1 on a victim.  This bypasses the top-level "You shouldn't be here" dialog, allowing you to then use the dialog options from the mod to do whatever you want.
  • Each time you choose one of options, the relationship status is set to -2, so you won't be left at "friends" with a person you just robbed and/or raped.
  • This does not prevent them from giving an assault alarm, so guards will still intervene!  Don't expect to just go on a raping spree in town with no consequences.  :dodgy:

Probably be the last update for a bit (unless a major mod/game breaking bug pops up) as I don't have any major future plans for the mod.

would it be possible to add an option to only let ur follower do the raping when forcing a victim into submission and that an attacking female (female follower for example) does not necessarily have to use a strapon to actually get nailed by a male bandit?

its a great mod nonthelelss, great work ;)

If I understand you correctly, if you want your follower to do the raping, you simply select the first option, which is the 2way.  The second option is the 3way.

In your SexLab Framework, just de-select the option for females to use a strapon.  That should result in them having regular sex with a male.

And I don't know why male on male wouldn't already be available.  I don't select genders, I only assign it to the "aggressive" animation pool.  It's up to you to figure out which male/male relevant animations you have available under the aggressive animation pool.

no i mean, if you are playing a female character and make a male submit, she will impale him, deselecting the strapon does exactly the same thing just without the strapon, i just posted this in the main SexLab thread too, the problem is a female can dominate 2 ways, she can impale everything or be impaled, the same can go for the male but no one brought this up, thing is depending on how you want to play, the system can't accommodate it. example: so let's say i'm playing a male, if i make a male submit, ask my female follower to handle it, well she'd be dominant it would make sense for the aggressive animation to be with the follower on top, i can set the animations to be like that in SexLab, but that affects everyone, so if my character will make a female submit, the settings are the same so my character will appear to be dominated by the female.... this is just something that bugs me right now

anyway, what i meant with male taking male position refers to animation, not to male on male action, you said to deselect strap-on but that's not it, all it does is visually removing the strap-on, a female that submits a male will impale the male. there's no way to reverse this currently and YD24 said the same i guess

there are only 2 mods that have an explicit option of who plays the male role in an animation those being: 

1. random sex, the option is called "male takes male position" (refers to the male role in an animation, makes the male impale despite a female having initiated, with this option off the female would impale the male is she initiates an act) 

2. lovers comfort, the option is called "rapist plays male animation" (more fitting would be Rapist assumes the male role in animation, meaning that regardless of the gender the one that initiates does the impalement)

hope you don't get confused about my post, the bottom line is SexLab lacks role assignment option, so any mod that doesn't address this will be like it

If I read that correctly, you want a female player character to take the role of the 'victim' in an aggressor/victim pair up in a mod that is designed for the player character to be the aggressor, but only on certain animations?

Eh, I don't think I'll really be going into that, because you're starting to talk more about the SexLab Framework and how it handles the animations, and that's way outside of the scope of this mod.  Especially since, as I stated, the updates will likely be slowing down now as I don't have any major ideas for the mod that I want to add for myself.

you are right if you take my post as a whole, but mostly it was my opinion, rant on the whole Framework along with the current mods

the main thing was if you can "you want a female player character to take the role of the 'victim' in an aggressor/victim pair up in a mod that is designed for the player character to be the aggressor" <- this, and in "a mod"= this mod

Eh, I might be able to add a toggle option in the MCM for female player characters to always assume the "victim" position instead of being the aggressor with a strap-on, since the order for actors is determined within the same script, so I could do something like (if->player female && toggle=true) to reverse the standard order.

However, the same is not true for the followers.  When you talk to the victim and tell them you are going to give them over to a follower, that sets the first actor, making them the victim.  THEN you choose the follower you want to take them (In the event of a multi-follower mod), and THAT is when the second actor is chosen, making them the aggressor.  Now I believe I saw something in another SexLab mod that did something like "arrange the female to be first" kind of thing, so if I can find that functionality, again, eh, I might be able to do that.

No promises.

• 23JUN13, ~1441 CST:
  • Added MCM toggle option to make female player/followers always assume the role of the 'victim' in animations, per user request.

That actually turned out to be relatively easy to do.  Would have had it up a few hours ago, but the usual family lunchtime routine and all took priority.  At any rate, for those asking, that should give them what they wanted.

where is the file ?? im only seeing 1439 

Not sure what you mean?  The 1439 was just the approx. time I made the .7z file, but the file is there, and I was able to download and open it just now.

Unless you are just confused as to the latest, in which case, I give the latest a time stamp to match the upload time, as well as updating the thread title with the same time.

It is compatible with Sex Addict Mod?

It should inherently be compatible with all mods, as I use 100% custom files so my mod won't conflict with other mods in that regard.

That being said, I only run SexLab Romance in addition to my own (I designed mine to compliment Romance for the "less than civil" scenarios) so I can't speak to personal experience.

However, IIRC, Sex Addict just makes NPC randomly engage in sex with either each other or the player?  If that's the case, I don't see a reason why mine wouldn't be compatible, instead having the random pairings from that mod plus the ones from mine that you prompt as you feel like.

It is compatible with Sex Addict Mod?

It should inherently be compatible with all mods, as I use 100% custom files so my mod won't conflict with other mods in that regard.

That being said, I only run SexLab Romance in addition to my own (I designed mine to compliment Romance for the "less than civil" scenarios) so I can't speak to personal experience.

However, IIRC, Sex Addict just makes NPC randomly engage in sex with either each other or the player?  If that's the case, I don't see a reason why mine wouldn't be compatible, instead having the random pairings from that mod plus the ones from mine that you prompt as you feel like.

Thank you for answer. I'am sorry my english.

• 24JUN13, ~2300CST:
  • On a successful 'Submit Shout', target(s) will now enter into a 'BleedOut' state that lasts for 10 seconds if not interrupted.  This replaces the old visual of them just collapsing as a ragdoll on the ground, which was the default animation from the Fus Ro Dah shout effect I copied.
  • When you pick a dialog option to either rape, rob, or give the victim to your follower, provided they don't resist and fight back, the victim will play the 'Surrender' animation for 2.0 seconds before transitioning into whatever you picked.
  • Added very limited "Cower" functionality.  Currently, after the victim has been raped, if the player is in line of sight, they will often do the 'Cower' animation.  This is considered very limited because currently only the most recent victim will do this, so if you go on a raping spree, the previous ones will stop doing this.  I will have to add more alias slots in order to handle simultaneous victims, but for now I wanted to get the proof of concept working first.

Because I hear people like updates. :)

Guest wellbredbitch

i would like to try this mod but everytime i try to download it i get the message FAILED DOWNLOAD ERROR. all the other files i downloaded worked fine.