Old SexLab Submit - (Merge into the current Submit thread?)

First fight was against 4 bandits in an abandoned hut, I snuck in and killed the 3 males without anyone seeing me and then I fought the female last, she would get off the floor and re-attack me immediatly, I had to hammer the key to have any chance at all.

2nd fight was against 3 forsworn outside Kolskegger mine, I killed 2 of them and then fought the last one on her own and she would get off the floor instantly as well.

Regarding setting the key, I have to do it EVERY time I load a game, whether that savegame already had the key set (by me) or not.

Im loading SexLab Submit as the very last mod on the list, I cant quite get what the issue is.

I'm not sure if the load order should matter, since I use 100% custom files as far as I am aware, but I will say that in my own load order, immediately after all of my .ESM's, I have SKYUI, SexLab Romance, then SexLab Submit, then all of my other mods.  And I don't experience any of those issues.

I really don't know what else could be the problem.

First fight was against 4 bandits in an abandoned hut, I snuck in and killed the 3 males without anyone seeing me and then I fought the female last, she would get off the floor and re-attack me immediatly, I had to hammer the key to have any chance at all.

2nd fight was against 3 forsworn outside Kolskegger mine, I killed 2 of them and then fought the last one on her own and she would get off the floor instantly as well.

Regarding setting the key, I have to do it EVERY time I load a game, whether that savegame already had the key set (by me) or not.

Im loading SexLab Submit as the very last mod on the list, I cant quite get what the issue is.

I'm not sure if the load order should matter, since I use 100% custom files as far as I am aware, but I will say that in my own load order, immediately after all of my .ESM's, I have SKYUI, SexLab Romance, then SexLab Submit, then all of my other mods.  And I don't experience any of those issues.

I really don't know what else could be the problem.

I found one of my problems, SexAddict had some conflicts so after I removed that it got better: I dont have to reset the shout key every time I load a game and it now properly picks a position from the Aggressive list (but it will only pick AP Anal).

I still have problems with them getting up quick (but not always...).

It feels a little weird that I can have sex with someone on the streets of a city without the guards even commenting. Is that something that can be changed ?

Ok latest update:

I started a new game and so far that seems to work perfectly, I guess my old game was filled with all sorts of crap and thats what stopping it from working.

It does indeed to perform as according to spec now, shame I have to give up all those hours AGAIN!

I found one of my problems, SexAddict had some conflicts so after I removed that it got better: I dont have to reset the shout key every time I load a game and it now properly picks a position from the Aggressive list (but it will only pick AP Anal).

It feels a little weird that I can have sex with someone on the streets of a city without the guards even commenting. Is that something that can be changed ?

Ok latest update:

I started a new game and so far that seems to work perfectly, I guess my old game was filled with all sorts of crap and thats what stopping it from working.

It does indeed to perform as according to spec now, shame I have to give up all those hours AGAIN!

It sounds like you use SexLab Lover's Hook, or whatever the mod that requires you to "learn" the positions first.  I don't use that mod, but other people that do have reported similar things.  Nothing I can do there, since the other mod is affecting that.

And you shouldn't be able to have sex with people on the street from my mod, as the shout is considered an aggressive attack, and if you try to intimidate them into sex, a failure results in them triggering an assault alarm (You tried to rape them, after all. :P) So unless your Speech is high enough to pass a "VeryHard" intimidate check, you probably will fail until you beat them down a bit.  Any of that will result in a bounty and nearby guards going agro on you.  (Basically, I wanted to make rape of city folks possible, just probably way more trouble than it was worth, unless you feel like butchering all of the guards anyway.  In which case, go crazy!  All the same, I recommend using this mod on the bandits, and Spaceman's SexLab Romance on the nice city folks!)

Unless that was also part of what was fixed with a new game.  In which case, that does indeed suck, but there's really nothing I can do if artifacts of previous mods were cluttering the scene.  Sorry. :(

Ok latest update:

It sounds like you use SexLab Lover's Hook, or whatever the mod that requires you to "learn" the positions first.  I don't use that mod, but other people that do have reported similar things.  Nothing I can do there, since the other mod is affecting that.

And you shouldn't be able to have sex with people on the street from my mod, as the shout is considered an aggressive attack, and if you try to intimidate them into sex, a failure results in them triggering an assault alarm (You tried to rape them, after all. :P) So unless your Speech is high enough to pass a "VeryHard" intimidate check, you probably will fail until you beat them down a bit.  Any of that will result in a bounty and nearby guards going agro on you.  (Basically, I wanted to make rape of city folks possible, just probably way more trouble than it was worth, unless you feel like butchering all of the guards anyway.  In which case, go crazy!  All the same, I recommend using this mod on the bandits, and Spaceman's SexLab Romance on the nice city folks!)

Unless that was also part of what was fixed with a new game.  In which case, that does indeed suck, but there's really nothing I can do if artifacts of previous mods were cluttering the scene.  Sorry. :(

The issue with only picking 1 position was also fixed when starting a new game, gaah I hate how cluttered old saves can get.

My old character had very high speechcraft so I could succeed those very hard checks and it was just weird that I could have sex with people in the street even though it was strictly a rape.

I have a question, now that stuff is working fine, some of the enemies that submit keep following me, is there any way other than killing them to stop them from following me ?

They shouldn't really follow you.  I've never had the random bandit/etc follow me.  The most they do is now flee if there is any fighting going on nearby after they've been be used and abused.  Otherwise, they pretty much just stand there idling about in whatever cave/tower/old fort where I left them.

And yeah, I suppose I should also make a successful coercion trigger an assault alarm, you just don't have to fight em first.  But it isn't like they wouldn't report you.  Should keep down the "middle of the street raping sprees" down a bit :P

Let me tweak that then repackage real quick, because I was about to upload the new version with all new follower support. :)

Follower Support

This feature was added on 15JUN13, and was made possible in large part to studying Ashal's SexLab Framework demo 'Matchmaker' and I repurposed parts of it for this feature.  It functions as such:

• It will still require dialog in order for it to use this feature.  Your followers will not just start automatically raping NPC's, as I have no interest in that as I feel the novelty would wear off quite quickly and just get annoying, and I am making this mod for myself first and foremost.
  • After you have successfully raped a victim, regardless of if they resisted or not, if you talk to them again, you previously had the option to either have another turn or to just strip and rob them.  Now, if you have at least one follower with you, you will have a third option to let one of your followers have a turn.
  • After choosing that option, you have 30 seconds to then talk to one of your followers and select the option to let them have a turn.  If you do not do this in 30 seconds, then the effect on the original victim will wear off and then nothing will happen.  You will then just have to talk to the victim again, then talk to your follower within 30 seconds.  This is simply to prevent something screwy happening if you start the process and then walk off and leave actors associated with things and never complete the process.
  • Once you talk to your follower within the 30 second window, there will be two options available.  1) Just let them take a turn on their own, which will initiate a two-way sex scene between the victim and the selected follower. 2) Join your follower in a turn with the victim, which will initiate a three-way sex scene between the victim, the selected follower, and the player.
  • By default, the targeted victim should always be in the 'victim' position in any sex scenes, including the 3-way ones, but it is always possible that the ordering gets confused, especially if you let the 30 second window time out and have a lot of false starts before you actually finish the dialogs and begin a sex scene.  In my testing trying to break it by catching in between states, I had this happen once, so just use the 'actor swap' SexLab hotkey if it happens.
  • Your followers have a Morality setting.  0 = They will commit any crime.  1 = They will commit 'Violent & Property' crimes (Theft/Trespassing). 2 = They will only commit 'Property' crimes. 3 = They will not commit any crimes.  Given the nature of this mod, by default, the follower you select has to have a Morality setting of "0" to be okay with raping someone, otherwise they will simply turn down your suggestion.
  • If "Lore Friendly" isn't too much of a concern to the player, I have added an MCM slider that will let you set your minimum Morality check from anywhere from the default of "0" (Meaning only those that will commit any crime will join in raping a victim) to "3", which will then allow any follower you have to join in.
  • 15JUN13, ~2111 CST:
  • A much requested feature, 'Follower Support', has been added! Details on how it works is in the readme in first post.
  • Added an MCM "Follower Morality" slider bar to allow the player to set how "Lore Friendly" they want to make this feature.
  • I combined two separate _SLSubmit Script Quests that really had no business being separate.  As such, all of the previous MCM SexLab Submit settings *may* need to be reset, including the Hotkey assignment, then saved like before.  I am sorry for this, but it will make the mod a bit cleaner and a bit more efficiently contained in one location for future work.
  • Successful 'Coercion' attempts will now trigger an AssaultAlarm, which will add a bounty and make nearby guards attack you, however the victim itself will not resist.  This is because it was pointed out that with a very high Speech rating, you could effectively go on a raping spree in the middle of the city streets and the guards wouldn't even pause as they walked by, which is kind of silly.
  • Disabled the 'Coercion' and initial 'Submit' dialog options from showing up if you talk to an active follower, as it didn't really make any sense being there.  If you want to slap around and rape your follower, then at least have enough common courtesy to dismiss them first. :dodgy:

Went to the orphanage in Riften, talked to Constance about adopting a kid, she sad I couldn't because I have two already, conversation ends and automatically started raping her, in front of the kids no less.

I'm not sure how that could be related to this mod, because there never would have been any script calls to initiate any sex without using the dialog prompts from this mod.

And more importantly, since I no longer modify any default Skyrim files, I really don't know how anything related to orphans and such could be related to to this.

Went to the orphanage in Riften, talked to Constance about adopting a kid, she sad I couldn't because I have two already, conversation ends and automatically started raping her, in front of the kids no less.

Sound to me like you are blaming a mod even though you have no idea what your talking about. This mod don't add follower to your list. If you have mod that allows multiple companions to your game you should be complaining to them.

not sure how the command is check in console and type something like help followerCount 4 and it should give you the console command type that in and make sure this is 0 if it is 1 or more you can't have more with you. Vanilla script are set if you use 1 follower you can't hire anymore.

Before downloading this mod, I just have one question. Are NPCs capable of using the submit shout on each other? It'd be nice to have some totally random combat rape between NPCs

Through my mod?  No.  Even if I enabled NPC's to use the Shout on each other, at most all that would do is to stop combat.  ALL of the actual sex is initiated via player dialog.

Nice work! The only thing i noticed however is it seems your scale for NPC's morality is backwards, in the MCM it's listed as 0 = no morality and 3 is highest, well its backwards. Aela would not partake in the fun until i set her morality to 3

It's kind of confusing, and I may take another look at how I have you select the Morality so that it's a bit more intuitive, but it actually *is* correct if you understand the way the Morality scale works, which is like this:

The ingame Morality value for NPC's is an integer between 0-3

0: NPC will commit any crime

1: NPC will commit violent crimes and property crimes

2: NPC will commit property crimes

3: NPC will commit no crimes

As you can see, the greater the number, the less criminally-minded they are.  By default, given we're talking about rape, the NPC has to be willing to commit any crime, or 0.  I do a simply AV check of <= ModMoralitySetting, and if the ActorValue is equal or less than the ModMoralitySetting, they will happily take a turn on the victim.  If the AV > ModMoralitySetting, then they will decline for moral reasons.  (Arguably, if you go assaulting innocent city folks, a 'moral' follower will object to all of that as well on top of this mod)

In your example Aela has a Morality ActorValue of 3, meaning she won't commit any crimes.  So if you leave the default mod setting at 0, or only raise it to 1 or 2, then it when it does the AV vs ModSetting check, it will see 3 > 0-2, and she will decline.  So since she has a morality rating of 3, you have to fully raise the mod's slider to 3 so that the check will see 3 <= 3.

Conversely, my test subject, Jenassa, has a Morality ActorValue of 0, so she's down with anything.  And to test the slider, I temporarily changed the range to -1 to 3, and when I set the ModSetting to -1, then Jenassa's AV was greater, and she declined.

So yeah, it seems backwards because the game's Morality setting scales inversely, with the greater the number being less inclined to commit crimes, but that's how it is.  It's just I can't really fit this whole explanation in the one line in the MCM setting! :P

Something is wrong with both the basic and advanced uploader.  I am unable to upload the modified file and I took down the current one in preparation for the upload, since I've never encountered this problem before.  Sorry, I will get it back up as soon as the uploader lets me. :(

I think I figured out why one of the NPC's who submitted kept following me. It was an NPC vampire hunter spawned by Better Vampires and they have a tendency to seek out the player and I suspect its a clash of that mod and the fact she had now submitted.

Funny story: She had submitted so much that she helped me fight the next bandit that jumped us :)

Before downloading this mod, I just have one question. Are NPCs capable of using the submit shout on each other? It'd be nice to have some totally random combat rape between NPCs

Through my mod?  No.  Even if I enabled NPC's to use the Shout on each other, at most all that would do is to stop combat.  ALL of the actual sex is initiated via player dialog.

Oh okay. The Sexis mod allows for combat rape and has a lot of settings to enable male-male, male-female, female-female only rape. But I guess you probably knew that. It'd be cool if you could somehow make the NPCs initiate dialog with each other for two/threesomes. I think a good example would be the Joburg mod for Oblivion. Some NPCs in that actually talk to other NPCs to initiate sex or stalk and rape.

Just my 2 cents for a future addition to your excellent mod. Sorry to say I'll not be getting this for now , but I will recommend it to the others.

I can't see update link.

There was some kind of server issue earlier today, and I was trying to make an update to make the MCM description more intuitive, and it refused to let me upload.  It seems to be fixed, so now:

• 16JUN13, ~1810 CST:
  • Tried to make the MCM Follower Morality description a little more intuitive.

My only concern is that it took 5 lines of text to explain this, and people on a lower resolution setting may have part of the text block get pushed off the bottom of their screen.  It looks perfectly fine on my 1920 x 1080 setting, but I can't guarantee something lower won't have issues.

Oh okay. The Sexis mod allows for combat rape and has a lot of settings to enable male-male, male-female, female-female only rape. But I guess you probably knew that. It'd be cool if you could somehow make the NPCs initiate dialog with each other for two/threesomes. I think a good example would be the Joburg mod for Oblivion. Some NPCs in that actually talk to other NPCs to initiate sex or stalk and rape.

Just my 2 cents for a future addition to your excellent mod. Sorry to say I'll not be getting this for now , but I will recommend it to the others.

I won't be adding that to my mod, because as I have said before, I don't want NPC's just randomly initiating rape on other NPC's.  And given that, I don't really see the need to spend time working on scripting for a scenario that I will never personally use.

Fortunately, there are other mods out there that can probably scratch that particular itch!

I'm not sure how that could be related to this mod, because there never would have been any script calls to initiate any sex without using the dialog prompts from this mod.

And more importantly, since I no longer modify any default Skyrim files, I really don't know how anything related to orphans and such could be related to to this.

I'll disable a few mods and see which one is causing it.

Sound to me like you are blaming a mod even though you have no idea what your talking about. This mod don't add follower to your list. If you have mod that allows multiple companions to your game you should be complaining to them.

not sure how the command is check in console and type something like help followerCount 4 and it should give you the console command type that in and make sure this is 0 if it is 1 or more you can't have more with you. Vanilla script are set if you use 1 follower you can't hire anymore.

I might not know what I'm talking about but you obviously can't read! Where have I stated about adding followers to my list?