Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Old SexLab Submit - (Merge into the current Submit thread?)

SexLab Combat Rape

• Please log in to reply
833 replies to this topic

SquallPT

SquallPT

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Yeah, the follower part definitely will not be this week.  Just a minor bug fix.

I just like to get hopes up so I can dash them on the sharp rocks of reality.  Mwuhahaha!

okayguy.jpg

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

evilpancake

evilpancake

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Yeah, the follower part definitely will not be this week.  Just a minor bug fix.

I just like to get hopes up so I can dash them on the sharp rocks of reality.  Mwuhahaha!

oh ya, well Mwuhahaha, you actually either added something this time, or did something that made it appear. The option to talk to most NPC's and suggest you want to get to know them, i love it, don't ever remove it! hehe

Oh and i side note i found a fun combination of mods with this, EFF or Extensible Follower Framework. Basically it goes like this. I'm out killin bitches and looking for damned Daedra hearts to make my Daedric armor, over the course of my travels i run into some bandits and decide i don't like their interruption of my hunt. So i smack them down, rape them, and watch them walk away muttering how much they hate me. Well that's where EFF comes in, there is a spell called "Mind Control" that makes any non aggressive npc a follower. So now all those bandits i raped are now followers, and since i don't like that many people hanging around me, i take them to whiterun, use EFF to tell them that this is their new home, and then dismiss them all.

A few hours later (only 1 damn daedra heart...) but whiterun now has about 20 bandits, necromancers and forsworn walking around dejectedly muttering how much they hate me because i made them my bitches.

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

oh ya, well Mwuhahaha, you actually either added something this time, or did something that made it appear. The option to talk to most NPC's and suggest you want to get to know them, i love it, don't ever remove it! hehe

Oh, no, I added that the update before that minor bug fix!

And remove it? Hell no, in fact, I added to it just now:

• 08JUN13, ~2235 CST:
  • Since the dialog option for the newer 'Coercion' attempt was slightly ambiguous to where it was leading, I added a dialog option after the NPC's response to allow the player to abort without affecting anything.  Minor update.

:P

Now, given that the time is now pushing midnight, I suspect this really is, for really, really REALLY reals my last update until after I get back from my trip.

So ya'll enjoy slapping bandits and such around!

carter99559

carter99559

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

I'd love for you to figure out how to turn off the "trespassing" dialogue once you get the NPC to submit. I think the shout is so much better than the old way. I love it with debug on - very well done.

I've been testing it on various people in Whiterun, and I believe the only reason is works on Adrianne Avenicci is because she has a husband and you killed him first, meaning the "mourning" script (which has a time limit) takes precedence over the "trespass" script (which doesn't.) If the person is alone in their house, the submit doesn't work. I can't find a console command to turn off the trespass script either. Even tcai (toggle combat ai) doesn't make them stop saying it.

So for now, this only works 100% on bandits. Most people in town are immune to it due to the trespass script preventing the submit script from working.

evilpancake

evilpancake

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

if you want them to not notice you trespassing you could use tdetect, turns off detection so they just don't notice you at all

SquallPT

SquallPT

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

I can use the Submit Shout when having sex! so funny :D

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

I'd love for you to figure out how to turn off the "trespassing" dialogue once you get the NPC to submit. I think the shout is so much better than the old way. I love it with debug on - very well done.

I've been testing it on various people in Whiterun, and I believe the only reason is works on Adrianne Avenicci is because she has a husband and you killed him first, meaning the "mourning" script (which has a time limit) takes precedence over the "trespass" script (which doesn't.) If the person is alone in their house, the submit doesn't work. I can't find a console command to turn off the trespass script either. Even tcai (toggle combat ai) doesn't make them stop saying it.

So for now, this only works 100% on bandits. Most people in town are immune to it due to the trespass script preventing the submit script from working.

To be honest, when I originally made this mod, my intention was for it to suppliment SexLab Romance, letting you use that one for the friendly city folks, and using my mod on the 100% hostile bandits/necros/jerk-asses out in the world.  So I did very minimal testing in town on it, other than some hilarious times running around Whiterun with the shout cooldown temporarily set to <1s and just shouting at everything.  Even my killing of Adrianne's husband was just on a throw-away save just so I could see how things reacted, but I didn't do that in my "serious" play through.

I won't have access to anything Skyrim related until Fri at the earliest, but I'll look into the trespass thing.  Without anything in front of me, I would suspect it's just a matter of setting some favor and/or disposition level, but that's just a guess.

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

I can use the Submit Shout when having sex! so funny :D

Now *that* is funny, and I honestly never even thought of trying that!

So much so that... I don't know, should that be considered a bug or a "feature"?  How much hilarity ensues I guess is the true deciding factor there!

I can just imagine it:

*huff*

*puff*

"Almost... there..."

FUS-RO-DAHHHHHHH!!

"Dammit... I did it again... :blush: "

evilpancake

evilpancake

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

so if you use the wind speed shout, the one that makes your attacks super fast...do you turn into a jackhammer?

SquallPT

SquallPT

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Found it by mistake :D Having sex with a bandit, pressed the button and she flew away :D

Zsar

Zsar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Current version, new game:

[06/11/2013 - 02:41:58PM] Error: Unable to bind script _SLSubmitPlayerRef to _SLSubmitSystem (0F007915) because their base types do not match

[06/11/2013 - 02:41:58PM] Error: Unable to bind script _SLSubmitPlayerRef to _SLSubmitSystem (0F007915) because their base types do not match

[06/11/2013 - 02:41:59PM] Error: Unable to bind script _SLSubmitPlayerRef to alias _SLSubmitPlayerAlias on quest _SLSubmitSystem (0F007915) because their base types do not match

You have the player reference hard wired into the quest anyway - what is this script even used for?

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Current version, new game:

[06/11/2013 - 02:41:59PM] Error: Unable to bind script _SLSubmitPlayerRef to alias _SLSubmitPlayerAlias on quest _SLSubmitSystem (0F007915) because their base types do not match

You have the player reference hard wired into the quest anyway - what is this script even used for?

I can't really look at my files, but going off memory, probably remnants of the original (and currently unsuccessful) attempt to impliment follower support.  Or hell, it might have even been the original attempt to add hotkey functionality, back when it was going to more like a "shield bash" ability or something.

Currently it doesn't do anything, IIRC.

However, I've never seen that error popup.  You say when you start a brand new game?

Zsar

Zsar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Immediately on starting a new game, immediately on loading a game. No "popup", Papyrus log.

Context for the latter:

[06/11/2013 - 08:59:49PM] Reverting game...
[06/11/2013 - 08:59:49PM] Error: Unable to bind script _SLSubmitPlayerRef to _SLSubmitSystem (0F007915) because their base types do not match
[06/11/2013 - 08:59:49PM] Error: Unable to bind script DLC2WaterScript to  (0301AAD8) because their base types do not match
[06/11/2013 - 08:59:49PM] Error: Unable to bind script _SLSubmitPlayerRef to alias _SLSubmitPlayerAlias on quest _SLSubmitSystem (0F007915) because their base types do not match
[06/11/2013 - 08:59:49PM] warning: Property pTG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script QF_TG05_00021551 attached to TG05 (00021551) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/11/2013 - 08:59:49PM] warning: Property TG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script tg06questscript attached to TG06 (00021552) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/11/2013 - 08:59:51PM] Loading game...
[06/11/2013 - 08:59:52PM] VM is thawing...
Those TG05 errrors are vanilla.

... No surprise here.

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Huh, how odd that it only happens then.

Fair enough, not much I can do until I get back home on Fri, but I'll try to take care of that.

Just so I'm clear, the mod works on an existing game just fine, it's only starting a brand new one?

Zsar

Zsar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Hè, I had not even tried for that. ... Now I have and indeed the mod works in both cases fine enough. It just also happens to spawn additional errors (or "warnings" as the case may be - better regard them as errors as well):

[06/11/2013 - 10:56:33PM] warning: Property _SLSubmitResistedSpell on script _SLSubmitFail attached to topic info 0F008EA0 on quest _SLSubmit (0F001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/11/2013 - 10:56:33PM] Intimidate: [Actor < (000D5025)>]

[06/11/2013 - 10:56:33PM] [favordialoguescript <DialogueFavorGeneric (0005A6DC)>]Current Skill uses given: 1200.000000 times the Skill Use Multiplier

[06/11/2013 - 10:56:45PM] warning: Property _SLSubmitCower on script _SLSubmitResisted attached to topic info 0F00B46D on quest _SLSubmit (0F001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Looks like some effort to keep the code clean is in order. Better do it on first opportunity than burden yourself with the headache about sorting through half-forgotten, horribly outdated gibberish.

Solid coder advice: Such things even when not harmful in their own right will make diagnosis harder once something important does happen not to work - then everyone will bring their Papyrus logs full of irrelevant stuff and tell you it is at fault.

... And yes, I would rather have my log clean of entries which do not lead to faults as well. It is bad enough having to sort through Bethesdas mess each time:

[06/11/2013 - 10:54:22PM] Error: Cannot call IsCleared() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
 [ (0010F908)].defaultDisableOnResetIfLocWasCleared.OnCellDetach() - "defaultDisableOnResetIfLocWasCleared.psc" Line 8
[06/11/2013 - 10:54:22PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
 [ (0010F908)].defaultDisableOnResetIfLocWasCleared.OnCellDetach() - "defaultDisableOnResetIfLocWasCleared.psc" Line 8
[06/11/2013 - 10:52:45PM] Error: File "HearthFires.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
 <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
 [alias Player on quest DLC2Init (03016E02)].DLC2InitCrossDLCScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "DLC2InitCrossDLCScript.psc" Line 39
[06/11/2013 - 10:52:01PM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?
[06/11/2013 - 10:52:01PM] Cannot open store for class "DLC2BenthicLurkerFXSCRIPT", missing file?

The people who write the scripts at game companies seem to always be sloppy as sin. TES3-5, WC3, X2-3, HoI2-3, AoD, M&B, M&B:Wb, nightmares over nightmares for the cleanly coder.

... Ugh, sorry for ranting. I could just as well go on about the >800 warnings building OpenTK yields. "I do not care as long as it works" - just a bad habit of far too many people.

Grimbold the unlovely

Grimbold the unlovely

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

No action for followers? The 'You know what comes next' line might be the place to insert this option.

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

No action for followers? The 'You know what comes next' line might be the place to insert this option.

Where to place the dialog option to trigger this isn't the problem.  In fact, that was actually the easy part, I just don't include it currently until I get the actual functionality to work.

The scripting is the issue.  Too bad all of these hours stuck in a hotel at night are being wasted since I don't have Skyrim/Creation Kit on this work laptop.

Oh well.

Zsar

Zsar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

You probably saw that yourself, but take a look at this.

- NPCs yield - when they yield. No need for shouts, hotkeys, other artificial crutches. And if they yield not, they yield... not.

One may add a drop down effect for the current weapon, may push an AI package to cower in place...

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

You probably saw that yourself, but take a look at this.

- NPCs yield - when they yield. No need for shouts, hotkeys, other artificial crutches. And if they yield not, they yield... not.

One may add a drop down effect for the current weapon, may push an AI package to cower in place...

Uh, if I read that thread correctly, that's exactly how I was doing it until about a week ago?

And the problem with that method was two-fold:

1) I relied on editing ~20 default Skyrim DialogGeneric entries, which I preferred not to have to do.

2) Flee/Bleedout required the victim to be down very low, and more often than not, I was doing an instant kill move, and having to resort to shield bashing them to get them low enough but yet not auto-killing them.

I prefer my method and am quite happy with it, and I am doing this primarily for myself and am just sharing with any that are interested.  If anyone wants to make an alternate version, more power to them.

More mods = more options = better for all.

evilpancake

evilpancake

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

agree with Pterdactyl (yep, that's what my mind says to me every time i see your name still), i like this way better. Like he said the big issue i was having before was hitting a killmove when they got low. Now i can start shouting at them and have a better chance of keeping one of them alive. Before i pretty much had to disable Dance of Death, or move the finisher chance down to like 10%, which made it no fun to basically have to chose between the two mods

...still waiting for that follower support! hehe, i've been trying to create a custom follower to go with me for such an occasion. Also with follower support do you plan on being able to do threesomes? The devil's threeway would be a great rape threesome, the other one not so much, but with only 1 (imo) valid rape threesome there would have to be a dialogue option for threesome i would think so you wouldn't have to see the same rape EVERY time if you have a follower

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SexLab, Combat Rape