Old SexLab Submit - (Merge into the current Submit thread?)

@dkatryl
oh alright, I didn't know that, that mechanism is a bit silly though because I stealth killed her man who was in a completely different room and she didn't even wake up until I attacked her, so there's no way she would notice (but again I shouldn't expect a somewhat normal behavior from a bethesda game...). When does the WIKill05 script starts anyway, when I kill a family member or when they find out I killed a family member / wake up? because I could wait 4 mins after I kill the dude - I don't know, loot their shit or something - and try the shout on her once the script ticked off... By the way the shout was a pretty cool idea, also the standalone keybind for it makes the whole thing so much convenient.

I'll try it on some regular bandit ladies then, thanks for the fast response.

@dkatryl

oh alright, I didn't know that, that mechanism is a bit silly though because I stealth killed her man who was in a completely different room and she didn't even wake up until I attacked her, so there's no way she would notice (but again I shouldn't expect a somewhat normal behavior from a bethesda game...). When does the WIKill05 script starts anyway, when I kill a family member or when they find out I killed a family member / wake up? because I could wait 4 mins after I kill the dude - I don't know, loot their shit or something - and try the shout on her once the script ticked off... By the way the shout was a pretty cool idea, also the standalone keybind for it makes the whole thing so much convenient.

I'll try it on some regular bandit ladies then, thanks for the fast response.

Granted, last time I did this was before I added the shout, but from my own experience testing it, it seemed to go off as soon as they died.  I stealth killed the blacksmith's husband as well, she stood up, and then sometimes I had a VERY brief window to smack her down and then use the dialog options.

It's easy to lower the timer if you don't find the CK scary.  Just go to quests, WIKill05, Scenes, and there is an entry for 240s, just lower it to 30s or something much shorter.  I had originally done this in my mod for just this reason, but I decided that since I was able to strip out 99% of every other default Skyrim edit, that this one things wasn't *that* critical so I might as well strip out 100% of the stuff I had previously edited.

As to the shout, yeah, I am very pleased with the idea myself. :)  Originally, I was going to make it trigger off a "shield/weapon bash" type animation, which I felt would be a very visceral mechanic to use, basically stunning them briefly before overpowering them, etc.  And it would lend itself very well to my typical play style.

The major problem with that is what about people that may do mostly casting, especially dual casting?  They would have to fumble around with attack selections just to get themselves where they could do a bash and that would get just as tedious as selecting the old MLARapeSpell type thing.  Then a few days ago the idea of using a shout popped into my head, and since that would be usable by all play styles, it was just too perfect not to use in my mind! :)

@dkatryl
"Then a few days ago the idea of using a shout popped into my head, and since that would be usable by all play styles, it was just too perfect not to use in my mind!"

Yes, and the best thing about it is that you don't even have to unlock the other shouts (I mean trigger the first dragon quest at the jarl). I tend not to do it - because I'm pretty fed up with the main quest and the dragons myself - so I was afraid I'd have to spend a dragon soul for this to work.

Made the update, but the shout key doesn't appear on the mcm menu to configure.

Ya i had that issue before i cleaned house on my skyrim (had like 12 CTD in a row when trying to start a game, figured it was time), 30 minutes later i was ok. But the funny thing was, on my new cleaned game, (i had a few saves i kept that i didn't want to lose...level 45), one of them had the same issue as before, with the only option in the MCM menu was the key itself, which did not work at all when i tried to use it, it was very odd and i cannot figure out which mod was causing conflicts that led to this... though i have theories, do you run any follower mods? My suspicion is pointed at them currently since my games with this mod working are now follower mod free. I'll have to test out later once Pterodactyl (sorry that's what i keep seeing when i look at the author's name) get's the follower sloppy seconds feature ;)

It seemed to work perfectly fine with AFT in the previous version, but i grew to dislike some features, not running now.

So instead of replacing a spell with dialogue, now you have a spell and dialogue. Nice, but mayhap a bit past the original specification?

... Yes, one could without problem bind a normal spell to a hotkey, vanilla-supplied 1-8, if I am not mistaken. The great gain, apparently, is that now the hotkey can be assigned freely.

Mmh, I look a bit negative, do I not?

well the draw for this update for me is stop combat. Before ya had to put them in bleedout, then run up spamming "use" hoping to get it in there before they healed and stood up again. This way you just hit em with the shout, knock em over, they stand up...Surprise buttsecks! It's also very useful if you're fighting a group, and 1 is near death and the others are not; you can just shout into the group and knock the wounded one outa combat and not have to worry about him for the time being.

I like it much better

Yes, if you have an older version from before I started packing everything into a .BSA, you will need to delete all of the scripts/source found in your data/script folder.  Delete anything that starts with "_SLSubmit"

The updated scripts for this are found in the .BSA, but any "loose" scripts will override a .BSA, so yeah, the original version of the mod had a non-functional hotkey when I first made it back when I was trying to make it work off a "shield bash" attack.

So instead of replacing a spell with dialogue, now you have a spell and dialogue. Nice, but mayhap a bit past the original specification?

... Yes, one could without problem bind a normal spell to a hotkey, vanilla-supplied 1-8, if I am not mistaken. The great gain, apparently, is that now the hotkey can be assigned freely.

Mmh, I look a bit negative, do I not?

It's a little more than just that.  If you are fighting sword and board for instance, even if you had an open slot on the 1-8 quickslots, there is the momentary delay of you swapping over to use that spell/ability/whatever, meaning you just put up your weapon or shield to futz around with the spell.

It's clunky and cumbersome, vs having a dedicated button that doesn't affect what your current left/right hands are using.

With the shout update, is it still possible to initiate rape through the enemy's weakened state through dialogue?

Yes.  The shout simply replaced the original bleedout/flee scripts that made them drop combat with a function that can be attempted at any time during combat, with varying success chances.

On a success, it uses the exact same script the old one used to drop combat.  Once combat is dropped, you can then initiate dialog with the target, and from there (if their health is <= 50%, which is the minimum required for the shout to work anyway) the mod works exactly as it used to.

well the draw for this update for me is stop combat. Before ya had to put them in bleedout, then run up spamming "use" hoping to get it in there before they healed and stood up again. This way you just hit em with the shout, knock em over, they stand up...Surprise buttsecks! It's also very useful if you're fighting a group, and 1 is near death and the others are not; you can just shout into the group and knock the wounded one outa combat and not have to worry about him for the time being.

I like it much better

Indeed.  I know personally quite often when trying to get them down to the bleedout/flee state in previous versions, I would trigger an instant kill more often than not, so I usually had to just shield bash them silly to avoid running them through by mistake.

• 08JUN13, ~1656 CST:
  • Added a dialog option to initiate conversation even if the target is at 100% life.  Success requires a "VeryHard" speechcraft check and failure will cause them to attack you and also trigger an assault alarm with whatever associate bounty that would cause.  This is because you are basically walking up to someone and demanding sex or else, so yeah. ;)
  • If the Coercion attempt fails, the Submit Shout can then be used normally to attempt to get them to give up, after which you can then have your way with them.
  • This is mostly for people that want the ability to use this mod on poor, innocent city folk, but don't want to have to beat up some low level NPC first (and risk auto-killing them) in order to use it.
  • The minimum health % has been raised from 50% to 90% as a result of this change.  However, while success *is* possible if the victim's health == 90%, the base chance is only 10%.

I have to go out of town for business tomorrow for a week, so this will likely be the last update for a bit, since I won't even be able to access a computer with Skyrim or the Creation Kit while I'm gone.

Fortunately, I was able to get the last night's update out in time for those interested to enjoy.  Today's was just an extra bonus! :)

Edit: Heh, just realized a minor fix needed to the shout.  Currently it doesn't check if the target is a proper "NPC", which means it could technically be used on anything.  So looks like one more quick update is needed! :blush:

Quick, to the Creation Kit!

• 08JUN13, ~1735 CST:
  • Added a check to the 'Submit Shout' script to actually check to see if the target was a proper NPC.  I'm not concerned if they resist and get the minor stagger effect, since it shares a cooldown with all other shouts/powers.  However, the "dropping combat" script would possibly cause some wonky things if used on animals, dragons, draugr, etc.  Sorry for the oversight!  :blush:

To any that already downloaded the previous update less than an hour ago... Sorry!

So, yeah, now *THIS* should be the last update for the better part of the week.  And this time, I mean it for really reals! :P

everything works except the Shout I have nothing that appears

I also verified the Script folder and I do not have any old script SLSubmit

I had version 1 June and I put the new version but no Shout

P.S.

I found my problem ^_^ Hotkey *NP7* did not work I had to assign a new 

I found my problem ^_^ Hotkey *NP7* did not work I had to assign a new 

Sorry about that, I forgot to put it in the notes.  For some reason, the first time around you have to manually reset the hotkey.  You can even use NP7 if you wish (it's what I personally use) but you have to manually set it once.

I'm sure there is some setting that I am not correctly setting up to make it trigger immediately in the config script or something, but I'll be damned if I can find it.

Yeah, the follower part definitely will not be this week.  Just a minor bug fix.

I just like to get hopes up so I can dash them on the sharp rocks of reality.  Mwuhahaha!

oh ya, well Mwuhahaha, you actually either added something this time, or did something that made it appear. The option to talk to most NPC's and suggest you want to get to know them, i love it, don't ever remove it! hehe

Oh and i side note i found a fun combination of mods with this, EFF or Extensible Follower Framework. Basically it goes like this. I'm out killin bitches and looking for damned Daedra hearts to make my Daedric armor, over the course of my travels i run into some bandits and decide i don't like their interruption of my hunt. So i smack them down, rape them, and watch them walk away muttering how much they hate me. Well that's where EFF comes in, there is a spell called "Mind Control" that makes any non aggressive npc a follower. So now all those bandits i raped are now followers, and since i don't like that many people hanging around me, i take them to whiterun, use EFF to tell them that this is their new home, and then dismiss them all.

A few hours later (only 1 damn daedra heart...) but whiterun now has about 20 bandits, necromancers and forsworn walking around dejectedly muttering how much they hate me because i made them my bitches.

Yeah, the follower part definitely will not be this week.  Just a minor bug fix.

I just like to get hopes up so I can dash them on the sharp rocks of reality.  Mwuhahaha!

oh ya, well Mwuhahaha, you actually either added something this time, or did something that made it appear. The option to talk to most NPC's and suggest you want to get to know them, i love it, don't ever remove it! hehe

Oh, no, I added that the update before that minor bug fix!

And remove it? Hell no, in fact, I added to it just now:

• 08JUN13, ~2235 CST:
  • Since the dialog option for the newer 'Coercion' attempt was slightly ambiguous to where it was leading, I added a dialog option after the NPC's response to allow the player to abort without affecting anything.  Minor update.

:P

Now, given that the time is now pushing midnight, I suspect this really is, for really, really REALLY reals my last update until after I get back from my trip.

So ya'll enjoy slapping bandits and such around!

I'd love for you to figure out how to turn off the "trespassing" dialogue once you get the NPC to submit. I think the shout is so much better than the old way. I love it with debug on - very well done.

I've been testing it on various people in Whiterun, and I believe the only reason is works on Adrianne Avenicci is because she has a husband and you killed him first, meaning the "mourning" script (which has a time limit) takes precedence over the "trespass" script (which doesn't.) If the person is alone in their house, the submit doesn't work. I can't find a console command to turn off the trespass script either. Even tcai (toggle combat ai) doesn't make them stop saying it.

So for now, this only works 100% on bandits. Most people in town are immune to it due to the trespass script preventing the submit script from working.