Old SexLab Submit - (Merge into the current Submit thread?)

While I still won't be updating with the major revisions until probably over the weekend, tonight I will make a bug fix update to simply remove the "Debug.SendAnimationEvent(Player, "IdleLeverFloorPull")" line, since that appears to be the source of the teleporting bug.

Beyond that, nothing else will change from the current version until the next major revision, which hopefully will be done by the weekend.

• 02JUL13, ~1745CST:

• Debug.SendAnimationEvent(Player, "IdleLeverFloorPull") is apparently bugged and the source of the recent 'teleport bug' in both this mod and in SL Defeat.  This line has been deleted from the script that was calling it.

I suppose that is an easy enough MCM toggle option I can add to the upcoming update, sure!

Optimally, I would have originally preferred to have added that as an option within the Sexlab Romance mod, since it was really designed as the "Intimidate" option where Romance was more the "persuade" option, but I really can't do that without editing another author's mod.  :-/

• 02JUL13, ~1745CST:
  • Debug.SendAnimationEvent(Player, "IdleLeverFloorPull") is apparently bugged and the source of the recent 'teleport bug' in both this mod and in SL Defeat.  This line has been deleted from the script that was calling it.

Yay it's working great now :D

Thx

Alright trying the debugged version now. Im not sure if this is a bug or by design, when I try the stealth shout on a vampire it puts me in their inventory as if I was pick pocketing them.

EDIT:
Ok it worked this time, so I guess if it fails then I go into pick pocket mode and if it succeeds then I go into the submit mode like normal.

Yeah, if successful, you stand to "activate" the NPC, which starts dialog.

Failure, I guess activates them while still in sneak mode, which is pick pocket.

The 'Stealth' content was new and was a WIP.  I've since completely redid it from the ground up, so the next update will have revamped the whole thing.

Success will be done rather dramatically, as you will see.  Failure, well, failure will also be rather dramatic, as you will see! :)

I suppose that is an easy enough MCM toggle option I can add to the upcoming update, sure!

Optimally, I would have originally preferred to have added that as an option within the Sexlab Romance mod, since it was really designed as the "Intimidate" option where Romance was more the "persuade" option, but I really can't do that without editing another author's mod.  :-/

Thanks very much for moving this to an mcm toggle :)

You're the best dkatryl!

The following is as much notes to myself as well as to let those interested get an idea of progress and what to expect in the next update.

Things I have completed for the next update:

• Post Rape/Robbing Effects. After you finish raping and/or robbing a victim, they will enter a bleedout or cower state, depending on what you did to them.  This state gives you ~15s to escape and get out of line of sight of them.  Failure will result in them giving an 'AssaultAlarm()'.  This is to keep victims from just passively going about their business as if nothing ever happened, especially when done to civilians, and also disallows players to just do these kinds of things with impunity in the middle of the city.  So in other words, you will now have to flee the scene of the crime! ;)
  • Guards reacting to you raping and/or robbing a victim in the middle of the street.  If you engage in either activity, any guard within 1000 'units' and in line of sight of you will trigger an 'AssaultAlarm()'.  You will also get a notification message that says "[Name of Guard] saw you!" so you know why you are now getting attacked.  This is both when you begin the offense, and during.  So if you are taking your sweet time raping some poor innocent civilian NPC in the middle of the street like an idiot and a guard wanders by, they will sound the alarm.  So keep your dirty deeds to the shadows like a proper villain. ;)
  • Added an MCM toggle option on the revamped 'Stealth Submit' mechanic that lets you, on a success, either automatically strip them, rob them, then rape them all in one shot, or enter into a dialog where you manually choose to rob or rape them, the latter keeping with the spirit of the original 'Submit Shout' portion of the mod.
  • The revamped 'Stealth Submit' mechanic.  I had a few breakthroughs on how I was doing it, and I think it really came together nicely visually.  I even came up with a method to basically handle the animations on someone sleeping or sitting in a chair, although certain animation obstacles will naturally occur, but there is only so much I can do with stock animations!
  • Add a MCM option to disable all rape/sex parts of the mod and only leave in the robbing parts.  This is because I can understand that some people might not enjoy the concept of rape, however robbing a victim in a non-lethal manner, as opposed to looting a corpse, may be something they are interested in.
  • The option to rob the victim is now automatic if you try to rape them as part of the stripping process.
  • Add the post rape/rob effect to the follower option.  (This harmless looking line... this took hours longer to do than it should have... all because I didn't realize that when I updated my Sexlab animations, it Unchecked the 2 3-way animations from the aggressive pool.  I thought they weren't working because of my code... but it was because there was no valid 3-way available.  GAH! :angry: )
  • After you finish with your victims and they conclude their post rape/rob period, they will attempt to re-equip whatever gear you left in their inventory, so more wandering around completely nekkid if they still have their stuff. :P  (Oddly enough, I expected the previous one to be quick and this one to take a long time to get working, and it was completely the opposite.  The previous one took HOURS, and this one took ~20 minutes to get working.  Sometimes you get lucky! :))
  • Gutted much of the dialog options.  Given the revamped nature of the Shout/Stealth Submit system, there is enough RNG involved there that I didn't feel a second layer of RNG was really necessary in the dialogs.  So now, if you succeed and they submit, there is no more worry about having to refight them for failing a speech check.
  • Removed the Coercion option, as the 'Stealth' option allows for a more fluid and organic mechanism to force a NPC to submit without requiring dialog and speech checks.
  • Have previously raped/robbed NPC's reset their reaction to you after an a period of game time has passed (A week or so). This is more of a thing for permanent NPC's, like the civilians in a city, since bandits/necros and such tend to reset on over time anyway, although it will still be applicable for them as well.
  • Added a dialog option to kill your victim after you've either raped or robbed them.  I know you could always just do it yourself the old fashioned way, but it just seems like the option should be there.  Leave no witnesses! (Need a devil emoticon to go with :angel: )
  • There will be a cumulative -10% penalty to the 'Submit Shout' success chance for each failure, to a maximum of a -50% penalty after 5 consecutive failures.  This penalty is reduced by 10% for each success.  So in other words, past failures make it more difficult, past successes makes it easier.  There is a hard cap max of 90% success chance, min of 10% success chance (plus up to 25% on the MCM bonus slider if you want to make it easier)   So even with the -50% penalty, you will always have at least 10-35% success chance, depending on if how much of a bonus you add.

Things left to complete (Subject to change or be dropped as needed if I encounter issues along the way or if the feature isn't compelling to me):

• Previous rape/robbery victims should naturally remember you and should react to your presence.  Will redo the earlier attempt at using an Alias + AI Package to make them cower and/or flee at your presence using a similar method that I already added to make guards react to your evil deeds. I decided this contradicted the "flee the scene of the crime" part where they would sound the alarm/attack if you lingered behind, so, meh, didn't add enough to warrant the trouble.
  • Add a MCM option to make robbing them automatic when you choose rape.  With this option on, you can always just close the window to procede if desired.  This will be to allow you to do both without having to worry about being in the middle of one when the new post rape/rob effect goes off.  The dialog option to only rob them will still be present even with this option turned on. This component is now default, as it works better that way.
  • Adding a MCM option to turn off the Coercion options per user request. This feature was simply removed as unnecessary now

Oh shit, I think I'm done.  Time to prune out some dead scripts and package this puppy and upload!

Hey there, I'm loving what I've gotten out of this mod, but for a controller user, it's very badly broken!

For whatever reason, I cannot bind the Submit Shout to a keyboard key when using a controller. Every single other mod I've used which involves binding keys has worked flawlessly, I just reach over to my keyboard and press the key, and I have quite a few which use hotkeys: dwemer goggles, hotkeys for controller, Mage Duel, PUMS, Frostfall...that's just the first few I could think of.

This mod, however, requires that I reassign one of the buttons on the controller... which isn't an option. Every button is in use, and not only that, binding one to Submit Shout doesn't unbind its original function. I select the option to hotkey the shout via MCM's interface menu, and it simply doesn't detect any keypress from the keyboard - the dialogue remains open until I press a controller button.

Is there ANY possibility we can get a version which just adds the thing as a spell, power or shout? If not, could you take a look at the MCM/SkyUI stuff to see if you can find the issue? What's notable to me, again, is that no other mod I've ever used has faced this problem. 

Great mod. Thank you for the effort you've put into it so far. 

A couple of suggestions:   I've found that if you break into someone's house to get them, they will warn you to leave and then call the guards even while you do your deed.  How about an option to silence them - maybe a gag if you have one handy?

I'm not sure if Skyrim sees the difference between a helmet and a mask. If it does, wearing be a way to avoid victims recognizing you as you have planned in a near update. 

Great mod. Thank you for the effort you've put into it so far. 

A couple of suggestions:   I've found that if you break into someone's house to get them, they will warn you to leave and then call the guards even while you do your deed.  How about an option to silence them - maybe a gag if you have one handy?

I'm not sure if Skyrim sees the difference between a helmet and a mask. If it does, wearing be a way to avoid victims recognizing you as you have planned in a near update. 

That fix is already in the upcoming update.  It just has to do with their relationship towards the player, setting it to at least 1 makes them not care if you are trespassing.  Of course, at the end, the relationship is then set to -2, so they won't be your best friend when you're done.  But yeah, it makes it so they don't call the guard for trespassing while you are busy assaulting them.  :P

Hey there, I'm loving what I've gotten out of this mod, but for a controller user, it's very badly broken!

For whatever reason, I cannot bind the Submit Shout to a keyboard key when using a controller. Every single other mod I've used which involves binding keys has worked flawlessly, I just reach over to my keyboard and press the key, and I have quite a few which use hotkeys: dwemer goggles, hotkeys for controller, Mage Duel, PUMS, Frostfall...that's just the first few I could think of.

This mod, however, requires that I reassign one of the buttons on the controller... which isn't an option. Every button is in use, and not only that, binding one to Submit Shout doesn't unbind its original function. I select the option to hotkey the shout via MCM's interface menu, and it simply doesn't detect any keypress from the keyboard - the dialogue remains open until I press a controller button.

Is there ANY possibility we can get a version which just adds the thing as a spell, power or shout? If not, could you take a look at the MCM/SkyUI stuff to see if you can find the issue? What's notable to me, again, is that no other mod I've ever used has faced this problem. 

I have openly stated on several pages of the thread, including the main page in the over all mod page, that I am fully aware I am not doing something correctly regarding the hotkey auto initializing.  Problem is that I just don't know what I am doing wrong.  I have used both Sexlab's Framework as well as "Dual Wield Block" mod as a guide to adding a hotkey, and I am obviously missing something, I just don't know what.  And I have lost entire evenings on numerous occasions trying to figure out what the problem is and so far have failed.

I'm sure it's something stupid I am missing, but for now, I am concentrating on getting the next release done, since I am rebuilding from scratch how I handled things, particularly the stealth component, as well as most other features of the mod.

Once that is up, provided some glaring game/mod crashing bug doesn't appear out of nowhere, my top priority for the mod will be fixing that damn hotkey.

And I have lost entire evenings on numerous occasions trying to figure out what the problem is and so far have failed.

You haven't failed. You just haven't yet succeeded! Thanks very much for what you've given us have already. 

I think you misunderstand - I don't mind having to set it, but as-is, I simply CAN'T set it without impairing the basic function of the game. Something about how it's set makes me unable to use my keyboard to set it when using a controller. It's only accepting input from the primary control device rather than both. I wouldn't think that it's directly related to the auto-initializing thing.

I think you misunderstand - I don't mind having to set it, but as-is, I simply CAN'T set it without impairing the basic function of the game. Something about how it's set makes me unable to use my keyboard to set it when using a controller. It's only accepting input from the primary control device rather than both. I wouldn't think that it's directly related to the auto-initializing thing.

I suspect having to manually set the Hotkey on a new install (even if you, like myself, are just resetting it to Numpad7 again like the default shows SO WHY WON'T YOU WORK?!?!?! GAH! :@ ) is related to why it isn't working in tandem with the controller.

However, it could very well be an entirely separate issue, indeed.  I have had others mention the controller support issue, so I am aware of it, I just have no idea currently why it is being so troublesome.  Let me ask a simple question: Can you change the hotkey assignment within the base Sexlab Framework with your controller plugged in?  If so, then I will simply reference the Framework and how Ashal did the hotkeys.  I've PM'd him in the past for help on it, and he replied, but either I didn't understand his reply, or I just fail at reading or something.  But then I've had a lot of other parts of the mod to work on.

I don't really have any plans on making a "spell" version, instead would prefer to get the stupid key to work properly.  With the July 4th holiday, I should have plenty of free time over this long weekend to finish up the major updates I am trying to wrap up, and then my sole focus on the mod will be that hotkey.

Because at this point, it's personal!! :angry:

:P

• 06JUL13, ~0005CST: (MAJOR UPDATE)
  • Post Rape/Robbing Effects. After you finish raping and/or robbing a victim, they will enter a bleedout or cower state, depending on what you did to them.  This state gives you ~15s to escape and get out of line of sight of them.  Failure will result in them giving an 'AssaultAlarm()'.  This is to keep victims from just passively going about their business as if nothing ever happened, especially when done to civilians, and also disallows players to just do these kinds of things with impunity in the middle of the city.  So in other words, you will now have to flee the scene of the crime! ;)
  • Guards will react to you raping and/or robbing a victim in the middle of the street.  If you engage in either activity, any guard within 1000 'units' and in line of sight of you will trigger an 'AssaultAlarm()'.  You will also get a notification message that says "[Name of Guard] saw you!" so you know why you are now getting attacked.  This is both when you begin the offense, and during.  So if you are taking your sweet time raping some poor innocent civilian NPC in the middle of the street like an idiot and a guard wanders by, they will sound the alarm.  So keep your dirty deeds to the shadows like a proper villain. ;)
  • Remade the entire 'Stealth Submit' mechanic. See revised section at the top of the post for detail.
  • Added a MCM option to disable all rape/sex parts of the mod and only leave in the robbing parts.  For those that don't like the idea of rape, this still leaves an option to rob a victim in a non-lethal manner, as opposed to looting a corpse.
  • The option to rob the victim is now automatic if you try to rape them as part of the stripping process.
  • After you finish with your victims and they conclude their post rape/rob period, they will attempt to re-equip whatever gear you left in their inventory, so no more wandering around completely nekkid if they still have their stuff. :P
  • Gutted much of the dialog options.  Given the revamped nature of the Shout/Stealth Submit system, there is enough RNG involved there that I didn't feel a second layer of RNG was really necessary in the dialogs.  So now, if you succeed and they submit, there is no more worry about having to refight them for failing a speech check.
  • Removed the Coercion option, as the 'Stealth' option allows for a more fluid and organic mechanism to force a NPC to submit without requiring dialog and speech checks.
  • Have previously raped/robbed NPC's reset their reaction to you after an a period of game time has passed (Currently set to 1 day). This is more of a thing for permanent NPC's, like the civilians in a city, since bandits/necros and such tend to reset on over time anyway.  (although it will still be applicable for them as well)
  • Added a dialog option to kill your victim after you've either raped or robbed them.  I know you could always just do it yourself the old fashioned way, but it just seems like the option should be there.  Leave no witnesses! (Need a devil emoticon to go with :angel: )
  • Added a MCM "Difficulty" slider that will give you up to a +25% bonus on both your 'Submit Shout' and 'Stealth Submit' attempts
  • Revised the 'Submit Shout' algorithm.  It is now:
SuccessChance = (((100 - THealth) * PHealth / 100) + ((PSpeech - TSpeech)/4) + 
(PPrime - TPrime) + _SLConfig.Difficulty - _SLSubmitFailurePenalty.GetValue() 
)    
  • PPrime/TPrime = The highest value between Onehanded, Twohanded, Marksman, or Destruction, the prime killing skills.
  • Revised the 'Stealth Submit' algorithm against a sleeping target.  It is now:
_SLSubmitAmbushChance.SetValue(((100 - THealth) * PHealth / 100) + (PSneak - 
TSneak) + ((PPrime - TPrime)/4) + 50 + _SLConfig.Difficulty)
  • Revised the 'Stealth Submit' algorithm against any other targets.  It is now:
_SLSubmitAmbushChance.SetValue(((100 - THealth) * PHealth / 100) + (PSneak - 
TSneak) + ((PPrime - TPrime)/4) + 25 + _SLConfig.Difficulty)
  • There is now a cumulative -10% penalty to the 'Submit Shout' success chance for each failure, to a maximum of a -50% penalty after 5 consecutive failures.  This penalty is reduced by 10% for each success.  So in other words, past failures make it more difficult, past successes makes it easier.  There is a hard cap max of 90% success chance, min of 10% success chance (plus up to 25% on the MCM bonus slider if you want to make it easier)   So even with the -50% penalty, you will always have at least a 10-35% success chance, depending on if how much of a bonus you add.

Now that this is done (barring any ugly bugs popping up), my next priority is fixing the actual Hotkey and all the issues that have plagues me over the stupid thing.

Ok upgraded to the latest version and ran into a weird incident.

I attacked a conjuror outside Riften, beat her down and used the shout. She submitted and the scene began, then I get notice that a guard has spotted me and I do indeed see 3 red blobs on my compas. They were quite far away and I really didnt think they would see me there.

They didnt run up to us though (could be because the pathing is pretty bad around that place) so after I had had my way with her twice the red blobs had gone away. I ran down the hill to see how the guards would react. One of them spoke like we had already been fighting and I had the option to say "Submit or die!" to him, so it was like I had beat him down somehow which I clearly hadnt.

His buddy spoke like a normal guard and didnt have this option.

Ok upgraded to the latest version and ran into a weird incident.

I attacked a conjuror outside Riften, beat her down and used the shout. She submitted and the scene began, then I get notice that a guard has spotted me and I do indeed see 3 red blobs on my compas. They were quite far away and I really didnt think they would see me there.

They didnt run up to us though (could be because the pathing is pretty bad around that place) so after I had had my way with her twice the red blobs had gone away. I ran down the hill to see how the guards would react. One of them spoke like we had already been fighting and I had the option to say "Submit or die!" to him, so it was like I had beat him down somehow which I clearly hadnt.

His buddy spoke like a normal guard and didnt have this option.

Hrm, I haven't had the issue of guards outside of town, in fact, I've used it inside Whiterun on Adrianne out of sight of guards and nothing happened.  I'll look into it.

And the submit or die! option is only available if their health is <=90%, so that one must have been wounded fighting some random hostile NPC while on patrol.  The radius is only 1000 'units', and they need LOS, so those must have just been some exceptionally eagle eyed guards on patrol.

I felt the need to add this bit otherwise, due to the fact that the actual "spell" that does the ambush couldn't be considered hostile, as that would automatically add a bounty, you would be able to rape villagers in town with impunity otherwise.  Which is just absurd.

Now, speaking of weird incidents, Aela from the Companions is considered a "Guard", oddly enough, and during my early testing with the new stuff and follower support to make sure it was working, the "#### saw you!" triggered on her standing next to me.  So I added a provision to ignore the guard if they were your follower, thinking that would be enough.

But today, I *did* tighten up what is considered a "guard" today, meaning they now have to belong to the CrimeFaction#### of one of the cities, and not just generically classified as a "guard".  I also made anyone with a relationship rank of 1 or higher ignore you as well.  I also lowered the radius from 1000 units to maybe just 500 units.  Some quick testing in Whiterun and that distance seemed fine. That, plus having to flee the scene after should be enough to disallow completely going on a raping spree in the middle of Whiterun or something. :P

I ALSO added some code today that, if you are engaged in combat, you automatically abort the stripping/robbing/raping process (at least before you begin each part).  It was kind of absurd to have half a dozen guards circling you waiting for you to politely finish robbing and raping some poor victim before they attacked.  :P

The one last thing I think I will do before updating is the "call alarm if you didn't flee the scene" part.  I'm going to try to make it so if they see you, the alarm only goes out if there is a nearby guard and letting the guards attack, as opposed to the victim attacking you directly.  I like the concept of encouraging you to flee the scene of the crime, just not 100% satisfied with how it was implemented.  Especially since why would you care about fleeing if it was just some random bandit/necro/etc.

have one problem target does not wear their shoe.

I think I've seen as much on or twice during testing.  I probably didn't include enough of the slot masks. I'll look into it.

Edit: Yep, that seemed to be the problem.  Just increased the slot mask to include the calf slot.  Also added the wrist slot to gloves, and the head/hair/circlet/longhair to helms.  Should have that up today along with some other minor fixes.