Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Old SexLab Submit - (Merge into the current Submit thread?)

SexLab Combat Rape

• Please log in to reply
833 replies to this topic

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

What actor specifically?

There are certain scenarios that are out of my hands.  For instance, if you attack/kill a NPC's relative (husband/wife/etc), the remaining one will go into a "Mourning" period that lasts for 240seconds of real time (4 minutes) and they do nothing but cower and will refuse to accept ANY dialog.

So I need to know what actor specifically and where it happened (City folk vs random bandit type out in the world)

Because other than those special circumstances that will prevent ANY dialog from appearing, all of which is done outside of my mod, I have never had that issue on any of my testing.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

torn

torn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Tried in different places, with different random bandits, and with both men and women. Nowhere and nobody surrenders. Falling to his knees, then get up and attack again. The dialogues do not appear.
It is only in the latest version. In previous versions, everything was normal.

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Okay, one more stupid question:  You said you were testing against several bandits and whatnot.  Were you trying to use the Shout on a bandit while he/she still had allies attacking you?  If so, then yes, they will resume attacking by design.  A successful 'Submit Shout' sets their aggression to 0, however, they still belong to a hostile faction, and if they see any of their faction allies attacking you, they will re-agro on you.  It isn't until after you talk to them that they get added to an additional faction which has the side effect of making them simply run from hostilies from that point on.

Unless, of course, you were trying this against a lone bandit or whatever that had no nearby, visible allies.  Then I don't honestly know.  I spent the entirety of last night taking the most recent version and adding new functionality to it, and after using it dozens, if not hundreds of times, as I started/stopped/started/stopped/etc Skyrim over and over to test it, I never experienced them refusing to talk to me after they submitted and dropped agro.

And with ~500 downloads of the most recent version, if I truly borked something up in the mod, I would expect others to be in here telling me to pull my head out of my ass because I suck at modding and should DIAF. :s

So, with nothing else that comes to mind, did you try the old disable mod/save/reload/save, re-enable mod, reload the last save game.  Or trying to go back to an older save?

I will say that in my work last night on the new functionality, I lost ~1.5 hours thinking the new content wasn't working and I made a mistake somewhere in the implimentation.  Then I realized that it was all because of the stupid nature of Skyrim that doesn't allow you to do a proper clean save by simply disabling a mod then saving.  I loaded a slightly earlier save game and discovered it was actually working perfectly.  And by that point, it was pushing midnight and had to call it quits for the night.

So try that, and if still nothing, dunno.  I expect to be updating with the new functionality tonight, so maybe that will play better for you.

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts
  • 27JUN13, ~2345CST:
  • Added a 'Stealth' component to the Hotkey.  The 'Submit Shout' is disabled when in stealth.  Details in the body of the main post.
  • Added some more animation calls between them surrendering, getting stripped and/or robbed.  Props to the SexLab Defeated author, Goubo, for clever use of a "ActivateFloorLevel" animation as a pseudo-victim stripping animation! :cool:
  • Added an MCM option to allow an auto initiate of dialog after a successful 'Submit Shout'.
  • You will now automatically put your equipped weapon/spell away if it is drawn before engaging in any further animations, so there should no longer be any issue of the camera getting stuck in one view because the weapon was still out.
  • As the 'Surrender' for all components and the 'Strip' for the robbing sections of the script fragments were heavily redundant, made them into proper external functions that now only have to be maintained in one location

Stealth Submit Hotkey

This feature was added on 27JUN13, and uses the same Hotkey as the Shout.  It functions as such:

• The 'Submit Shout' functions when standing just as before.  However, when in stealth, the 'Shout' is disabled.  Instead, you can attempt a 'Stealth Submit'.
  • You must be close to your victim (Within range of a contact-only spell) and either they don't have Line-of-Sight on you, or they must be sleeping.
  • The 'Stealth Submit' will trigger the powers cooldown, just like the 'Submit Shout', so you can't just spam this.
  • Upon triggering, you will stand, drawing your equipped weapon if not already out, and be given an option to attempt to rape or rob the victim.  Success has you do whichever you chose, failure has them resist and engage in combat.
  • If you fail, you can still always just wear them down and then use the 'Submit Shout' on them.
  • The formula for success (((100 - THealth) * PHealth / 100) + ((PSpeech - TSpeech)/4) + (PPrime - TPrime) + 50), where "Prime" is the highest of your skills between OneHanded, TwoHanded, Marksman, and Destruction, vs the highest of your target.  There is an upper cap of 90%, so there will always be at least a 10% chance of failure.
  • There is only a 10second window between using this ability on a naturally hostile NPC (Bandits, etc) and choosing a rape or rob option.  If you linger or just close the window, after the 10sec period, they will return to whatever aggression level they had previously.  However, once you use the ability, there is only 1 of 2 choices to make, so 10sec should be plenty of time.
  • I have seen a quirk where using the ability on a naturally hostile NPC (Bandits, etc) will sometimes bring their buddies over to me while I'm doing my business, so I will investigate this further to see if I am accidentally 'making noise' or something with the MagicEffect I am using to initiate the whole stealth thing.
  • Currently, an "AssaultAlarm" is only given if used on civilians if they resist, because I didn't want to have them to sound the alarm immediately and call the guards, because otherwise this feature would be largely pointless in town. However, I have an idea to have them give the "AssaultAlarm" on a delayed reaction, allowing the player to do their thing and make their getaway. Then the alarm will be given at some point later (30s, 60s, whatever), because one would expect a rape or robbery victim might go and tell a guard. :P Of course, the option to just silence your victim permanently will always be available... :angel:

torn

torn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Thank you for your attention. I did a clean safe. But other bandits were really close during the attack. Only in the old versions, this did not affect their ability to surrender.

I will try the latest version.

Ocys

Ocys

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Hi! Is it true, that I have to equip a 1H Weapon for the dialogue to be shown after successfull shout? I just tested it yesterday (SexLab Submit 24JUN13) and couldnt get it to work (equipped with my 2H Greatsword as usual). I then switched to my pickaxe and voila the dialogue showed up.

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

It shouldn't matter what you have or don't have equipped.  One handed, sword/board, dual wield, 2Hand, Bow, spells, weapon+spell, dual spells, shouldn't matter, as I don't rely on any kind of "attack" animation that is specific to what is equipped.

I know I have definitely used a 2H before, as I was finishing the Companions quest line and was running around with Wuthraad, or whatever the 2H axe was called at the end, and it worked, although that was prior to the 24JUN13 update.

There was another update last night (27JUN13), so you can try that as well.  I'll be working further on the mod tonight, because as I wrote, I want to see if I am inadvertently pulling semi-nearby enemies by mistake, or if the ones in my testing just happened to be close enough to see me when I left stealth to handle my bandit test subject, so I will try it with a 2hander just to make sure, but I can't imagine how that would affect anything.

SquallPT

SquallPT

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 835 posts

With the new version, whatever dialogue that i choose, i'm instantly teleported to bathing beauties luxury suite.

torn

torn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

I teleported to my house in Whiterun at the suggestion of sex with the captive enemy and follower.

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

With the new version, whatever dialogue that i choose, i'm instantly teleported to bathing beauties luxury suite.

That one boggles my mind even more how my mod could do that.  Not only do I not move the player at all, only the victim, but I don't even have the bathing beauties luxury suite installed, so I don't know how I could send you to another mod's custom area.

There is a call to move the VICTIM to directly in front of you (in the event of them wandering off a bit while you use the dialog) so they are better lined up for the animations prior to raping or robbing. I don't move the player at all, so I don't know how or why you would get moved anywhere.

Unfortunately, I am at work and can't even begin to look at anything until tonight, so there is little I can directly do at the moment. :s Make sure you have absolutely zero loose scripts from my mod in your data/script folder (They all begin with '_SLSubmit'). If you only have the .ESP and .BSA from my mod and it's being overwritten each time, then the only thing I can suggest is try to do the "clean save" method, as best as can be done given the way Skyrim handles uninstalled mods in saved games, and if that does nothing, try loading an older save game that was from before the 24JUN13 version. I know I had to personally use a slightly older save game I deliberately made just for testing the new content.

That being said, tonight I will double check that the follower section didn't get inadvertently FUBAR'd with the new external functions I created to get rid of redundant code.  I can't say that I did any test runs with a follower last night, as I was strictly solo during testing, so maybe something is happening there.

D_ManXX2

D_ManXX2

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,434 posts

I am having teleporting problems but not with this mod, it started with the other mod 1.1 from sexlab defeat.

Are you using sexlab defeat 1.1 if so try disabling it and try submit again, and see if teleporting still happens.

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

I am having teleporting problems but not with this mod, it started with the other mod 1.1 from sexlab defeat.

Are you using sexlab defeat 1.1 if so try disabling it and try submit again, and see if teleporting still happens.

This is true.  SexLab Defeat teleports the player a short distance BEHIND the target.  I teleport the target a short distance in FRONT of the player.  (I chose to move the target instead of the player because I noticed that the SexLab Framework likes to move the player to the target, which can often wind up with the player being inside a wall and such if the target was near a wall or something.  By moving the target to the player, I was trying to allow the player to try to maneuver to a slightly better location before beginning the animations.)

It effectively achieves the same thing, but who gets moved is different, so I don't believe my mod could be responsible for moving the player.  And since I don't run SexLab Defeat personally (I took a glance at how it mechanically did things out of academic curiousity, which is why I know it moves the player.  It's also how I noticed the clever use of the "ActivateFloorLevel" animation as a 'victim stripping' animation!  Props to Goubo for that!  I love repurposing ordinarily mundane things for new things, just like all of the voice overs I managed to use for all victim responses.  :)) I can't say if one conflicts with the other.

Technically, it SHOULDN'T, but then, technically, Skyrim shouldn't remember script artifacts from uninstalled mods so you can make a proper clean save, but it does. :(

Now if the NPC wound up getting moved somewhere crazy, then yeah, that might be me.

D_ManXX2

D_ManXX2

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,434 posts

The bug happened on my system when i first played 1.0 and switched to 1.1 normally when you use the rape option in sexlab defeat the player will move to the npc and then bends down. to somehow grab the npc. then suddenly i am teleported to the last place i first traveled to through a door. but if you wait it should teleport you back to where the sex act is initiated. but this sometimes could also cause a crash.

sexlab defeat 1.0 is fine it is only happening with version 1.1 on my system.

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Well, the move call SexLab Defeat used looked like a fairly standard command.  I don't have his in front of me, but http://www.creationk...Example_Scripts gives an example script with a MoveTo, which is basically what he used:

arPortal.MoveTo(akSummoner, Math.Sin(akSummoner.GetAngleZ()) * afDistance, Math.Cos(akSummoner.GetAngleZ()) * afDistance, afZOffset)

Obviously, the variables he used are different, just as mine are different, I just know that he moves the player behind the target by using a -30 afDistance, and I move the target in front of the player by using a +60 afDistance.  Beyond that, I can't speak to any bug Defeat may or may not have, as I don't use it personally.

D_ManXX2

D_ManXX2

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,434 posts

In that case this could be added to vanilla game bug that hasn't been fixed. from what i remember someone i remembered mentioned that moveto command seem to be bugged. Not sure if it was ever fixed.

I will have to dig it out but i will find it for you.

Lot's of weird shit could happen when using moveto command now i remember:

it was modder named GiskardUK who mentioned it on his blog:

http://www.theengine...news&Itemid=101

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

In that case this could be added to vanilla game bug that hasn't been fixed. from what i remember someone i remembered mentioned that moveto command seem to be bugged. Not sure if it was ever fixed.

I will have to dig it out but i will find it for you.

Skyrim?  Bugs?!

SLANDER!!! :angry:

...wait, this is written.

LIBEL!!! :@

I can say that I never had an issue moving the NPC to me during testing the last few nights.  http://www.creationk...ObjectReference Doesn't list any bugs other than an "eyes get stuck with a bed" bug, but that doesn't mean there aren't other wonky things out there. :P

D_ManXX2

D_ManXX2

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,434 posts

I think this bug was introduced by the latest patch 1.9.0.32 in 1.8 moveto command seem to have worked fine just like facial expression maybe they broke many more things only now we are finding this out. :D

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

I think this bug was introduced by the latest patch 1.9.0.32 in 1.8 moveto command seem to have worked fine just like facial expression maybe they broke many more things only now we are finding this out. :D

Huh, well, then I'll guess we'll just have to keep an eye on it.

I only use it to try to line the player/NPC up a bit, as the NPC's have a habit of wanting to "wander off" a bit during dialog, so then your animation would be several feet apart from their animation.

I am curious to hear back from the earlier posters if there is a potential conflict from Defeat and mine.  I don't touch anything related to the player getting raped/robbed, because that has no interest to me, so I know I don't conflict there, but both of our mods have the player as the aggressor aspect, and while we both handle it completely differently for the most part, that is where potential conflict could occur.

Crate123

Crate123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

The teleporting happened to me too with the newest version (I dont have sexlab defeat installed), I went to valtheim towers and the lady bandit in front approaches me to collect toll as normal. I refuse and go with the Submit intimidate option. It succeeds and my character does the activate_lever move

and then Im teleported back to the entrance of Whiterun, my game is saved and then Im teleported back to valtheim towers to have sex with the bandit and the scene starts but she is still wearing all her clothes (Im naked).

Im going back to the version before that :)

Oh and an update on my issue with having to reset the hotkey every time I load.

If I start my game through NMM I have to reset the hotkey, if I start it through Mod Organiser I dont have to reset it but that brings other issues (such as my armor in SkyRe being very poor). I have the exact same load order, I wonder whats going on.

EDIT:

A suggestion, when you take an npc's items from them, is it possible that they could equip whatever clothes you leave on them ? Its weird that the npcs I only strip of weapons run around naked.

SquallPT

SquallPT

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Disabled sexlab defeat and it still teleports me.

Back to previous version.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SexLab, Combat Rape