Old SexLab Submit - (Merge into the current Submit thread?)

I'd love for you to figure out how to turn off the "trespassing" dialogue once you get the NPC to submit. I think the shout is so much better than the old way. I love it with debug on - very well done.

I've been testing it on various people in Whiterun, and I believe the only reason is works on Adrianne Avenicci is because she has a husband and you killed him first, meaning the "mourning" script (which has a time limit) takes precedence over the "trespass" script (which doesn't.) If the person is alone in their house, the submit doesn't work. I can't find a console command to turn off the trespass script either. Even tcai (toggle combat ai) doesn't make them stop saying it.

So for now, this only works 100% on bandits. Most people in town are immune to it due to the trespass script preventing the submit script from working.

To be honest, when I originally made this mod, my intention was for it to suppliment SexLab Romance, letting you use that one for the friendly city folks, and using my mod on the 100% hostile bandits/necros/jerk-asses out in the world.  So I did very minimal testing in town on it, other than some hilarious times running around Whiterun with the shout cooldown temporarily set to <1s and just shouting at everything.  Even my killing of Adrianne's husband was just on a throw-away save just so I could see how things reacted, but I didn't do that in my "serious" play through.

I won't have access to anything Skyrim related until Fri at the earliest, but I'll look into the trespass thing.  Without anything in front of me, I would suspect it's just a matter of setting some favor and/or disposition level, but that's just a guess.

I can use the Submit Shout when having sex! so funny :D

Now *that* is funny, and I honestly never even thought of trying that!

So much so that... I don't know, should that be considered a bug or a "feature"?  How much hilarity ensues I guess is the true deciding factor there!

I can just imagine it:

*huff*

*puff*

"Almost... there..."

FUS-RO-DAHHHHHHH!!

"Dammit... I did it again... :blush: "

Current version, new game:

[06/11/2013 - 02:41:58PM] Error: Unable to bind script _SLSubmitPlayerRef to _SLSubmitSystem (0F007915) because their base types do not match

[06/11/2013 - 02:41:58PM] Error: Unable to bind script _SLSubmitPlayerRef to _SLSubmitSystem (0F007915) because their base types do not match

[06/11/2013 - 02:41:59PM] Error: Unable to bind script _SLSubmitPlayerRef to alias _SLSubmitPlayerAlias on quest _SLSubmitSystem (0F007915) because their base types do not match

You have the player reference hard wired into the quest anyway - what is this script even used for?

Current version, new game:

[06/11/2013 - 02:41:59PM] Error: Unable to bind script _SLSubmitPlayerRef to alias _SLSubmitPlayerAlias on quest _SLSubmitSystem (0F007915) because their base types do not match

You have the player reference hard wired into the quest anyway - what is this script even used for?

I can't really look at my files, but going off memory, probably remnants of the original (and currently unsuccessful) attempt to impliment follower support.  Or hell, it might have even been the original attempt to add hotkey functionality, back when it was going to more like a "shield bash" ability or something.

Currently it doesn't do anything, IIRC.

However, I've never seen that error popup.  You say when you start a brand new game?

Immediately on starting a new game, immediately on loading a game. No "popup", Papyrus log.

Context for the latter:

[06/11/2013 - 08:59:49PM] Reverting game...
[06/11/2013 - 08:59:49PM] Error: Unable to bind script _SLSubmitPlayerRef to _SLSubmitSystem (0F007915) because their base types do not match
[06/11/2013 - 08:59:49PM] Error: Unable to bind script DLC2WaterScript to  (0301AAD8) because their base types do not match
[06/11/2013 - 08:59:49PM] Error: Unable to bind script _SLSubmitPlayerRef to alias _SLSubmitPlayerAlias on quest _SLSubmitSystem (0F007915) because their base types do not match
[06/11/2013 - 08:59:49PM] warning: Property pTG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script QF_TG05_00021551 attached to TG05 (00021551) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/11/2013 - 08:59:49PM] warning: Property TG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script tg06questscript attached to TG06 (00021552) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/11/2013 - 08:59:51PM] Loading game...
[06/11/2013 - 08:59:52PM] VM is thawing...
Those TG05 errrors are vanilla.

... No surprise here.

Huh, how odd that it only happens then.

Fair enough, not much I can do until I get back home on Fri, but I'll try to take care of that.

Just so I'm clear, the mod works on an existing game just fine, it's only starting a brand new one?

Hè, I had not even tried for that. ... Now I have and indeed the mod works in both cases fine enough. It just also happens to spawn additional errors (or "warnings" as the case may be - better regard them as errors as well):

[06/11/2013 - 10:56:33PM] warning: Property _SLSubmitResistedSpell on script _SLSubmitFail attached to topic info 0F008EA0 on quest _SLSubmit (0F001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/11/2013 - 10:56:33PM] Intimidate: [Actor < (000D5025)>]

[06/11/2013 - 10:56:33PM] [favordialoguescript <DialogueFavorGeneric (0005A6DC)>]Current Skill uses given: 1200.000000 times the Skill Use Multiplier

[06/11/2013 - 10:56:45PM] warning: Property _SLSubmitCower on script _SLSubmitResisted attached to topic info 0F00B46D on quest _SLSubmit (0F001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Looks like some effort to keep the code clean is in order. Better do it on first opportunity than burden yourself with the headache about sorting through half-forgotten, horribly outdated gibberish.

Solid coder advice: Such things even when not harmful in their own right will make diagnosis harder once something important does happen not to work - then everyone will bring their Papyrus logs full of irrelevant stuff and tell you it is at fault.

... And yes, I would rather have my log clean of entries which do not lead to faults as well. It is bad enough having to sort through Bethesdas mess each time:

[06/11/2013 - 10:54:22PM] Error: Cannot call IsCleared() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
 [ (0010F908)].defaultDisableOnResetIfLocWasCleared.OnCellDetach() - "defaultDisableOnResetIfLocWasCleared.psc" Line 8
[06/11/2013 - 10:54:22PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
 [ (0010F908)].defaultDisableOnResetIfLocWasCleared.OnCellDetach() - "defaultDisableOnResetIfLocWasCleared.psc" Line 8
[06/11/2013 - 10:52:45PM] Error: File "HearthFires.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
 <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
 [alias Player on quest DLC2Init (03016E02)].DLC2InitCrossDLCScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "DLC2InitCrossDLCScript.psc" Line 39
[06/11/2013 - 10:52:01PM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?
[06/11/2013 - 10:52:01PM] Cannot open store for class "DLC2BenthicLurkerFXSCRIPT", missing file?

The people who write the scripts at game companies seem to always be sloppy as sin. TES3-5, WC3, X2-3, HoI2-3, AoD, M&B, M&B:Wb, nightmares over nightmares for the cleanly coder.

... Ugh, sorry for ranting. I could just as well go on about the >800 warnings building OpenTK yields. "I do not care as long as it works" - just a bad habit of far too many people.

No action for followers? The 'You know what comes next' line might be the place to insert this option.

Where to place the dialog option to trigger this isn't the problem.  In fact, that was actually the easy part, I just don't include it currently until I get the actual functionality to work.

The scripting is the issue.  Too bad all of these hours stuck in a hotel at night are being wasted since I don't have Skyrim/Creation Kit on this work laptop.

Oh well.

You probably saw that yourself, but take a look at this.

- NPCs yield - when they yield. No need for shouts, hotkeys, other artificial crutches. And if they yield not, they yield... not.

One may add a drop down effect for the current weapon, may push an AI package to cower in place...

You probably saw that yourself, but take a look at this.

- NPCs yield - when they yield. No need for shouts, hotkeys, other artificial crutches. And if they yield not, they yield... not.

One may add a drop down effect for the current weapon, may push an AI package to cower in place...

Uh, if I read that thread correctly, that's exactly how I was doing it until about a week ago?

And the problem with that method was two-fold:

1) I relied on editing ~20 default Skyrim DialogGeneric entries, which I preferred not to have to do.

2) Flee/Bleedout required the victim to be down very low, and more often than not, I was doing an instant kill move, and having to resort to shield bashing them to get them low enough but yet not auto-killing them.

I prefer my method and am quite happy with it, and I am doing this primarily for myself and am just sharing with any that are interested.  If anyone wants to make an alternate version, more power to them.

More mods = more options = better for all.

agree with Pterdactyl (yep, that's what my mind says to me every time i see your name still), i like this way better. Like he said the big issue i was having before was hitting a killmove when they got low. Now i can start shouting at them and have a better chance of keeping one of them alive. Before i pretty much had to disable Dance of Death, or move the finisher chance down to like 10%, which made it no fun to basically have to chose between the two mods

...still waiting for that follower support! hehe, i've been trying to create a custom follower to go with me for such an occasion. Also with follower support do you plan on being able to do threesomes? The devil's threeway would be a great rape threesome, the other one not so much, but with only 1 (imo) valid rape threesome there would have to be a dialogue option for threesome i would think so you wouldn't have to see the same rape EVERY time if you have a follower

agree with Pterdactyl (yep, that's what my mind says to me every time i see your name still), i like this way better. Like he said the big issue i was having before was hitting a killmove when they got low. Now i can start shouting at them and have a better chance of keeping one of them alive. Before i pretty much had to disable Dance of Death, or move the finisher chance down to like 10%, which made it no fun to basically have to chose between the two mods

...still waiting for that follower support! hehe, i've been trying to create a custom follower to go with me for such an occasion. Also with follower support do you plan on being able to do threesomes? The devil's threeway would be a great rape threesome, the other one not so much, but with only 1 (imo) valid rape threesome there would have to be a dialogue option for threesome i would think so you wouldn't have to see the same rape EVERY time if you have a follower

Heh, I can see that with the name!  It's just an abbreviation of my character's name, Daymon Katryl.  :P

And yes, the follower support will have 2 options, letting them take them and you watch, or engage in a 3-way.  Or so's the plan.

I'm finally back home, which means I can start working on the mod again.  Not promising the follower support this weekend or anything, but it will be up as soon as I get the scripts working.

After studying Ashal's SexLab Matchmaker a bit, I was able to implement a form of it that effectively allowed me to have my follower make with the sexin's on the unfortunate bandit test subject, as well as joining me in a 3-way with the bandit being the meat in a sex sandwich.

I have some cleanup work as well as adding some more dialog options, plus just some more general testing, so I won't be updating tonight, but I expect I will update tomorrow night with this much requested feature! :)

So I just installed this beauty.

When I use the submit shout (and succeed) the mod tells me that the enemy has submitted and they are knocked down by the spell but nothing further happens. What am I doing wrong ?

EDIT: Seems I wasnt clicking the talk key furiously enough. From reading other people's comments it seems that the enemy should be incapacitated for some time but I have to litterally hammer the talk key and even then I dont always get it before they are up and fighting again. I

f Im not in melee when I use the shout I will definately not make it in time before they start fighting again.

I seem to get all the available sex positions even though the Aggressive list has most positions turned off, is that on purpose (I would think a rape consisted of only aggressive moves) or is there something I havent done correctly ?

EDIT: I tested and removed all but hugging fuck from the regular list and it was the only one I could ever get, so it seems to me it reads from the wrong list.

Oh and in order to make the shout work I have to set the hotkey every single time I load the game. I did read there were issues but I thought I just had to set it myself once.

I wish SexLab Romance and this mod could use a combined line to approach NPC's and then split into persuasion/intimidate after that, it gets cluttered with too many options.

So cracking mod, but I need help :)

Found a great compatibility between the latest submit and paradise 0.73 slave system on nexus. when you create a slave and you use the dialog option they will say something like what do you think your doing and goes red but paradise has a built in system to make them neural again, then you whip the slave a few times into submission like when your broke them and then reuse the dialog. :D

So I just installed this beauty.

When I use the submit shout (and succeed) the mod tells me that the enemy has submitted and they are knocked down by the spell but nothing further happens. What am I doing wrong ?

EDIT: Seems I wasnt clicking the talk key furiously enough. From reading other people's comments it seems that the enemy should be incapacitated for some time but I have to litterally hammer the talk key and even then I dont always get it before they are up and fighting again. I

f Im not in melee when I use the shout I will definately not make it in time before they start fighting again.

I seem to get all the available sex positions even though the Aggressive list has most positions turned off, is that on purpose (I would think a rape consisted of only aggressive moves) or is there something I havent done correctly ?

EDIT: I tested and removed all but hugging fuck from the regular list and it was the only one I could ever get, so it seems to me it reads from the wrong list.

Oh and in order to make the shout work I have to set the hotkey every single time I load the game. I did read there were issues but I thought I just had to set it myself once.

I wish SexLab Romance and this mod could use a combined line to approach NPC's and then split into persuasion/intimidate after that, it gets cluttered with too many options.

So cracking mod, but I need help :)

With regards to your ordinary, generic, everyday bandit/necromancer/hostile NPC, once the shout succeeds, they should go passive and allow talking.  The exception is if you are fighting a group of them, because their faction setting will cause them to re-agro on you if their allies are present and attacking.  This kind of makes sense, since why would they submit to being raped/robbed/etc if their friends are there helping?  Also, there's some overriding behavior for other kinds of NPC's (guards, for instance) that will cause them to re-agro if you have too high of a bounty or whatever.

Now, if you are experiencing this issue of them re-agroing in a 1 on 1 against a generic bandit or something, which is really the situation this mod was originally design for, and you didn't install an earlier version from before I created a .BSA for the install which means you don't have any loose scripts cluttering up your /Data folder, then can you be specific what you were fighting when they re-agroed?

If it is playing all animations, under the MCM options for the overall SexLab, Animation Settings, there is an option called "Restrict Aggressive Animations".  Make sure that is checked, otherwise it ignores the 'Aggressive' tag I set.

Yeah, until I figure out why it is doing this, you currrently have to manually reset the hotkey and then save your game for it to remember the setting.  After that point, going forward it should remember the hotkey setting with no issue.  However, if you have to load any game that was saved prior to installing the mod, you will have to reselect the hotkey each time.  I'm not a fan of that myself, I am just unable to find out what is causing that so far. :(

And yes, perfect world, I would incorporate the "Intimidate" route when chatting up some innocent NPC with SexLab Romance, which would be the "Persuade" route.  But SexLab Romance is Spaceman's mod, so there isn't really much I can do about that but design mine to work alongside his.

That's why I recommend, if you use his, that you put a health % > 90 check on his mod, so that you don't even see the SL Romance dialog options if you engaged in combat with the NPC first, because it's kind of hard to try to get your groove on after you just smashed their teeth in. ;)

Found a great compatibility between the latest submit and paradise 0.73 slave system on nexus. when you create a slave and you use the dialog option they will say something like what do you think your doing and goes red but paradise has a built in system to make them neural again, then you whip the slave a few times into submission like when your broke them and then reuse the dialog. :D

I don't use that mod, but after hearing about it a few pages back and how the blocking nature of the dialog I was using at the time was interfering with it, I went back and retooled the mod a bit to only use Top-Level dialogs, and with the hotkey support instead of the original method of editing ~20 bleedout/flee dialogs, I don't modify any source game material, so that should maximize compatibility with any other mods out there.

Had no idea about this synergy, but that was the idea! :)

After studying Ashal's SexLab Matchmaker a bit, I was able to implement a form of it that effectively allowed me to have my follower make with the sexin's on the unfortunate bandit test subject, as well as joining me in a 3-way with the bandit being the meat in a sex sandwich.

So....

While my char hides, if 3 of my followers fights with 3 bandits, will this happen?

1. 1 followers submit and get 'sexin' by 2 bandits; and

2. 1 bandit submit and get 'sexin' by 2 follower; and

3. Once they're done sexin, they will continue fighting and repeat the sexin.

So....

While my char hides, if 3 of my followers fights with 3 bandits, will this happen?

1. 1 followers submit and get 'sexin' by 2 bandits; and

2. 1 bandit submit and get 'sexin' by 2 follower; and

3. Once they're done sexin, they will continue fighting and repeat the sexin.

Everything is initiated via dialog, just as it currently is.  Basically, after you've had your way with a bandit the first time, if you talk to them again, you currently have the option to have another turn or just rob them.  A third option will then appear, saying you will give your follower a turn.  Then, you talk to one of your followers (if you have more than one) and ask them if they want a turn, or if they want to join you in having a turn.  If their morality doesn't prohibit them from violent crimes, they will agree, and the former will be a 2-way between your follower and the victim, and the latter will be a 3-way with you, your follower, and the victim.

Now, with 3 followers and 3 'submitted' bandits, it is conceivable that you can talk to one bandit/follower, start them with the sexin's, talk to a second bandit/follower, start THEM with the sexin's, then talk to the THIRD bandit/follower, and join in on a 3 way and have an orgy going, but, no, this mod's follower support won't make your followers into an army of automatic rape machines.  :P

And while I guess there is certainly a novelty value on such a thing, it doesn't personally interest me, so I won't be pursuing that.

With regards to your ordinary, generic, everyday bandit/necromancer/hostile NPC, once the shout succeeds, they should go passive and allow talking.  The exception is if you are fighting a group of them, because their faction setting will cause them to re-agro on you if their allies are present and attacking.  This kind of makes sense, since why would they submit to being raped/robbed/etc if their friends are there helping?  Also, there's some overriding behavior for other kinds of NPC's (guards, for instance) that will cause them to re-agro if you have too high of a bounty or whatever.

Now, if you are experiencing this issue of them re-agroing in a 1 on 1 against a generic bandit or something, which is really the situation this mod was originally design for, and you didn't install an earlier version from before I created a .BSA for the install which means you don't have any loose scripts cluttering up your /Data folder, then can you be specific what you were fighting when they re-agroed?

If it is playing all animations, under the MCM options for the overall SexLab, Animation Settings, there is an option called "Restrict Aggressive Animations".  Make sure that is checked, otherwise it ignores the 'Aggressive' tag I set.

Yeah, until I figure out why it is doing this, you currrently have to manually reset the hotkey and then save your game for it to remember the setting.  After that point, going forward it should remember the hotkey setting with no issue.  However, if you have to load any game that was saved prior to installing the mod, you will have to reselect the hotkey each time.  I'm not a fan of that myself, I am just unable to find out what is causing that so far. :(

And yes, perfect world, I would incorporate the "Intimidate" route when chatting up some innocent NPC with SexLab Romance, which would be the "Persuade" route.  But SexLab Romance is Spaceman's mod, so there isn't really much I can do about that but design mine to work alongside his.

That's why I recommend, if you use his, that you put a health % > 90 check on his mod, so that you don't even see the SL Romance dialog options if you engaged in combat with the NPC first, because it's kind of hard to try to get your groove on after you just smashed their teeth in. ;)

First fight was against 4 bandits in an abandoned hut, I snuck in and killed the 3 males without anyone seeing me and then I fought the female last, she would get off the floor and re-attack me immediatly, I had to hammer the key to have any chance at all.

2nd fight was against 3 forsworn outside Kolskegger mine, I killed 2 of them and then fought the last one on her own and she would get off the floor instantly as well.

Regarding setting the key, I have to do it EVERY time I load a game, whether that savegame already had the key set (by me) or not.

Im loading SexLab Submit as the very last mod on the list, I cant quite get what the issue is.