Old SexLab Submit - (Merge into the current Submit thread?)

Due to the new upload format, this is no longer the current Sexlab Submit thread!

Basic Mod Description

The original concept of this mod is to allow your character to engage in combat with an opponent (Random bandits, necromancers, etc), beat them down, and then have the option to initiate the "aggressive sex" animations on them via dialog options.  Think of it as a (rather violent) cousin to Spaceman's SexLab Romance (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17146-rel-sexlab-romance-last-update-12052013/), which allows you to initiate various sex animations via dialog options.

The mod has grown in scope a bit since the original concept, having both an 'Ambush' feature as well as the ability for the Player to submit as well, allowing yourself to be robbed and raped.

Still, at its heart, it is basically a combat rape mod that uses the SexLab Framework.

Requirements

SexLab

SkyUI

SKSE

Submit Shout Hotkey

This feature was added on 07JUN13, and replaced the previous method of dropping combat via modified Bleedout/Flee dialog scripts.  It functions as such:

• The 'Submit Shout' functions like any other shout in the game, specifically like the very first one you learn, "Fus".  Simply push the Hotkey button you configured for this and you will shout at your target if they are in range.  (This is an aggressive action, so using it in town will make guards attack, etc)
  • Despite the 'Submit Shout' functioning like other shouts, you do not need to truly learn it like the other shouts.  What this means is 1) You don't have to unlock the Shouts through the main quest and can do it as early as Helgen, and 2) You won't have some oddball spell or two cluttering up your spellbook.
  • The 'Submit Shout' has a default cooldown of 10sec.  This is configurable between 5-15sec.  This cooldown will also trigger the overall shout/power cooldown, and if you use a regular shout/power, then this will also be on cooldown until the first shout is ready again.  This is to prevent you from just mindlessly spamming this function and cheesing it out completely. :dodgy:
  • If the target resists the shout, you can simply use it on them again once the cooldown expires.  This can be done as many times as needed, provided that both you and your target remain alive, for obvious reasons. :P
  • The 'Submit Shout' requires the victim to at least be <=90% life (major increase from the original <=20% from previous versions) or else they will auto-resist.  From there, it has a variable success chance, based largely on the victim's health %, speech, and level versus the player's.
  • SuccessChance = (((100 - THealth) * PHealth / 100) + ((PSpeech - TSpeech)/4) + (PPrime - TPrime) + _SLConfig.Difficulty - _SLSubmitFailurePenalty.GetValue() )
  • PPrime/TPrime is the highest value between OneHanded, TwoHanded, Marksman, & Destruction.
  • There is a cumulative -10% penalty to the 'Submit Shout' success chance for each failure, to a maximum of a -50% penalty after 5 consecutive failures.  This penalty is reduced by 10% for each success.  So in other words, past failures make it more difficult, past successes makes it easier.
  • There is a MCM slider that will give a bonus to success from between 0-25%.
  • SuccessChance is hard capped at a max of 90%, so there will always be at least a 10% chance to fail no matter what.
  • SuccessChance is hard capped at a min of 10% chance to succeed, plus the 0-25% bonus chosen from the MCM slider, for a total min of 10-35%.
  • There is a debug.notification option which will display your success chance and what you rolled versus that chance, as well as letting you know if the victim is still > 90% health (or simply an invalid target, such as animals) and auto-resisting.

Submit Grapple Hotkey

This feature was added on 10JUL13, and is simply an alternate, and slightly more difficult, method of getting an NPC to submit during combat:

• The 'Submit Grapple' functions identically to the Shout in all respects except for how it is executed in combat.
  • It is designed to resemble more of a close quarter grapple attack and is intended for players that might prefer a slightly more challenging method to initiate a submit attempt.
  • Unlike the Shout, which enjoys the rather forgiving targeting of a cone effect, the Grapple is treated like a 'Contact' spell, meaning you have to be very close to your target.
  • Unlike the Shout, which shares the Powers cooldown, the Grapple is not tied to any cooldown.  Instead, it costs 50 Stamina per attempt.
  • Success results a brief beatdown of the opponent and you strip their mainhand weapon (It is then added to your inventory), after which everything works identically to how the Shout works.
  • Failure results in both the player and the opponent staggering briefly away from each other as they fight you off, which means if used in the middle of a big melee, failure poses more of a penalty as you will be unable to react for a few moments unlike the Shout.
  • Failure also adds a 10% failure penalty per attempt, just like the Shout.  Success reduces any penalty by 10%, just like the Shout.
  • The Grapple uses the same success chance algorithm as the Shout.
  • There is a small visual cue when you attempt the Grapple so that even if you are out of range with your target, you will still see that your character attempted something.  It still costs 50 Stamina even if you are out of range of your target.
  • There is a MCM option to toggle between using the Grapple vs the Shout.

Submit Ambush Hotkey

This feature was added on 27JUN13, but the original version was completely thrown away and redone from scratch.  The new version was released on 06JUL13.  It functions as such:

• The 'Submit Shout' functions when standing just as before.  However, when in stealth, the 'Shout' is disabled.  Instead, you can attempt a 'Submit Ambush'.
  • You must be close to your victim (Within range of a contact-only spell) and either they don't have Line-of-Sight on you or they must be sleeping.
  • Unlike the Shout, which shares the Powers cooldown, the Ambush is not tied to any cooldown. Instead, it costs 50 Stamina per attempt, similar to the Grapple.
  • If you fail, the target will push you away and start combat, causing an assault bounty if used on a nonhostile NPC.  (You can still always just wear them down and then use the Shout or Grapple on them.)
  • Sleeping SuccessChance = (((100 - THealth) * PHealth / 100) + (PSneak - TSneak) + ((PPrime - TPrime)/4) + 50 + _SLConfig.Difficulty)
  • Normal SuccessChance = (((100 - THealth) * PHealth / 100) + (PSneak - TSneak) + ((PPrime - TPrime)/4) + 25 + _SLConfig.Difficulty)
  • PPrime/TPrime is the highest value between OneHanded, TwoHanded, Marksman, & Destruction.
  • There is a MCM slider that will give a bonus to success from between 0-25%.
  • SuccessChance is hard capped at a max of 90%, so there will always be at least a 10% chance to fail no matter what.
  • SuccessChance is hard capped at a min of 10% chance to succeed, plus the 0-25% bonus chosen from the MCM slider, for a total min of 10-35%.
  • Success results in you automatically robbing/raping the victim.  Failure results in them going hostile.
  • Nearby guards will trigger an AssaultAlarm (Bounty) if you use this on civilian types and they see you.  As well, they will also trigger it if they see you robbing/raping your victim, so use at own risk in town.  ;)
  • There is a small visual cue when you attempt the Ambush so that even if you are out of range to your target, you will still see that your character attempted something.  It still costs 50 Stamina even if you are out of range of your target.

Follower Support

This feature was added on 15JUN13, and was made possible in large part to studying Ashal's SexLab Framework demo 'Matchmaker' and I repurposed parts of it for this feature.  It functions as such:

• It will still require dialog in order for it to use this feature.  Your followers will not just start automatically raping NPC's, as I have no interest in that as I feel the novelty would wear off quite quickly and just get annoying, and I am making this mod for myself first and foremost.
  • After you have successfully forced an NPC to submit, you previously had the option to either have a turn or to just strip and rob them.  Now, if you have at least one follower with you, you will have a third option to let one of your followers have a turn.
  • After choosing that option, you have 30 seconds to then talk to one of your followers and select the option to let them have a turn.  If you do not do this in 30 seconds, then the effect on the original victim will wear off and then nothing will happen.  You will then just have to talk to the victim again, then talk to your follower within 30 seconds.  This is simply to prevent something screwy happening if you start the process and then walk off and leave actors associated with things and never complete the process.
  • Once you talk to your follower within the 30 second window, there will be two options available.  1) Just let them take a turn on their own, which will initiate a two-way sex scene between the victim and the selected follower. 2) Join your follower in a turn with the victim, which will initiate a three-way sex scene between the victim, the selected follower, and the player.
  • By default, the targeted victim should always be in the 'victim' position in any sex scenes, including the 3-way ones, but it is always possible that the ordering gets confused, especially if you let the 30 second window time out and have a lot of false starts before you actually finish the dialogs and begin a sex scene.  In my testing trying to break it by catching in between states, I had this happen once, so just use the 'actor swap' SexLab hotkey if it happens.
  • Your followers have a Morality setting.  0 = They will commit any crime.  1 = They will commit 'Violent & Property' crimes (Theft/Trespassing). 2 = They will only commit 'Property' crimes. 3 = They will not commit any crimes.  Given the nature of this mod, by default, the follower you select has to have a Morality setting of "0" to be okay with raping someone, otherwise they will simply turn down your suggestion.
  • If "Lore Friendly" isn't too much of a concern to the player, I have added an MCM slider that will let you set your minimum Morality check from anywhere from the default of "0" (Meaning only those that will commit any crime will join in raping a victim) to "3", which will then allow any follower you have to join in.

Player Surrender

This feature was added on 10JUL13 due to popular demand.  It functions as such:

• 'Player Surrender' is triggered by pushing the Hotkey while in combat, not sneaking, and your weapon/spells sheathed.
  • Once triggered, all hostile NPC's within 500 'units' will go non-hostile.
  • The first two hostile NPC's that have LOS on the player will be tapped as the ones to assault the player.
  • The player will be subjected to a brief beatdown, stripped of their equipped weapon/shield and armor and all of their gold.  This will be put in the inventory of one of the two NPC's (Or the lone NPC in the event of a single encounter), so it can be reclaimed by killing the NPC. (Or making *them* submit!)
  • If surrendering to a single NPC, a 2-way aggressive animation will play based on the types you have chosen from your MCM Framework.
  • If surrendering to two (or more) NPC's, a 3-way aggressive animation will play based on the types you have chosen from your MCM Framework.  ***BE AWARE*** By default, there are no 3-way animations (Devil's 3-way and Tricycle) selected in the aggressive animation pool, so you must select at least one to see any sex animations!
  • Followers currently only surrender and cower, getting stripped and giving currently worn gear + gold to random opponent that is abusing the player.  Their default outfit will also be changed to a custom one so that if they are later dismissed, you will find them in their starting location wearing rags.
  • Followers will not engage in sex with any extra NPC's beyond the first two that take the player, simply because I couldn't get them to trigger properly.  Perhaps in a later update, although frankly this feature is not one I plan on spending a whole lot more time on beyond nasty bug fixes as required.
  • There is a MCM option to disable the surrender portion for those that don't care about it and/or don't want to accidently trigger it at an inopportune moment! :P

Installation
You just unpack the .7z file into your data folder, enable the mod like normal.  It is recommended that it is placed higher in the load order, shortly after SkyUI.

Upgrading From Past Versions
If you have a version earlier than 'SexLab Submit 26MAY13 0100' then you have one from when I wasn't packaging everything into a .BSA file to make things easier for you.

*** IT IS CRITICAL THAT YOU MANUALLY DELETE THE LOOSE SCRIPTS ***

The reason is that loose scripts override scripts found inside .BSA files.  Those loose scripts are old and are likely either 1) No longer used, in the case of all of the BleedOut and Flee scripts, or worse 2) Don't have the current working scripts and will do things like break the MCM functionality of the new Submit Shout feature.

There are only about ~30 or so, and they all begin with '_SLSubmit', so they should be grouped together nicely.  They should be in your Data/Scripts and Data/Scripts/Source folder.

Known Conflicts
There *should* be no major conflicts with other mods, SexLab based or otherwise.  100% of the files are custom and I removed all default Skyrim files I edited in past versions.

There is one known conflict that comes from *some* other mod(s), none of which I use as I have never personally experienced this situation.  Sometimes an NPC, despite having successfully used the Shout or Grapple on them, will be passive for a few seconds and then immediately re-agro for no reason.  If you want to know if you will likely have this conflict as well, without my mod installed, do the following:

1. Find some lone bandit or other normally hostile NPC, start to fight them. (It is important they are alone or else Faction association will interfere with the test)
  2. Hit "~" to open the console, click on the NPC so you get the Ref # in the middle of the text field.
  3. Type "setav aggression 0", then enter.
  4. Type stopcombat, then enter.
  5. Hit "~" to close the console.
  6. Observe what the NPC does.

If the NPC does nothing, just kind of goes back to whatever they were doing, standing about, walking in circles, but generally ignoring you?  You should have no conflict.  Feel free to enjoy my mod! :)

If the NPC pauses for a bit and then starts attacking you again, despite having their Aggression set to 0 (Meaning they should never go hostile on anything unless they are attacked first) and dropping combat, then there is some mod involved that is affected Combat AI, probably some Alias or something that is just making the NPC turn agro despite being told not to.  You will probably experience troubles trying to get my mod to work properly because of whatever mod you use that is interfering.  Sorry. :(

Known Limitations
There is nothing currently in the way of what to do with them after you've had your way with them.  I suppose that is the perfect opportunity to work in a slavery/bounty/etc type mod, but that is a bit beyond the scope of what I was looking to do.  I'll leave that up to another mod to handle.

Known Quirks
This mod was originally conceived of as a method for allowing you to have your way with the many hostile NPC's out in the world (Bandits/Necromancers/etc).  I personally recommend using SexLab Romance for the city folk, but there is nothing stopping you from using this on civilians if your character is just a complete bastard! :P.  That being said, there are a few quirks that have come up related to city folks.

If you do something like sneak into a house, kill the husband, and then expect to rape the wife, understand that there is an overriding quest script called WIKIll05 or something which basically takes over if you kill a 'family member', and this state lasts for 240sec real time.  Which means that for 4 minutes, you can't even talk to them.  This doesn't just affect my mod, it affects *everything* related to that NPC other than just killing them.  So while my mod doesn't cause this, given the nature of my mod and some people playing really bastard characters ( :P), it is possible people will find themselves in this situation.

Also, certain other overriding scripts and/or factions may take over even if the shout succeeded.  For instance, guards will auto-agro you if your bounty is really high, so don't think you can go on a killing spree in town then just use the 'Submit Shout' to make them ignore you. ;)

Apparently, the Submit Shout can be used during the actual sex animations which will potentially send your victim flying mid-coitus.  Personally, that to me sounds like a bonus, being a source of much hilarity, but I suppose I should look into it, see if I can stifle it during the animations. :P

Mod Status
Future things to work on in no particular order:

• Set all 3-way animations to using Arrok's Devil's 3-Way by default, as Tricycle doesn't look appropriate to the content.
  • Any other bug fixes or tweaks that come up.

Credits
Ashal: both for making the SexLab Framework and for answering my questions along the way.  Also, his Matchmaker demo was borrowed liberally from in order to add the follower support feature! :)
Spaceman: For his Romance mod, which gave me the idea for this one.
CG!: German translation for the MCM menu.
Monababii: Spanish translation for the MCM menu.
RockMic: Italian translation for the MCM menu.
Aravis7: French translation for the MCM menu.
Dual Wield Parry: For insight how to add a hotkey that can perform an action.
Mercy Mod: For insight how to use a Papyrus Fragment to force an NPC to drop combat to make the idea work.

Permissions
I give full permission to use anything in here if anyone finds it helpful in their own work, which is why I released the script sources in the .BSA file.  All I ask is credit being given if that happens, just as I have given credit to all of the mods that have influenced me in the creation of my mod.

At any rate, feel free to enjoy, and go smack some naughty bandit lady down and sully her right and proper like! :D

Change Log:

• 18MAY13, ~1400 CST: Original Release.  Only modified the 9 'Bleed Out' dialogs.
  • 18MAY13, ~1515 CST: Revised roughly an hour after the original release.  Included 10 'Flee' dialogs to help eliminate most of the "take one more swing before dropping combat" quirks I was seeing.  Due to this, I changed the 9 "_SLSubmitStopCombat0#" scripts to be called "_SLSubmitBleedOut0#".  The 10 for the 'Flee' dialogs are called "_SLSubmitFlee##".  If you downloaded the first version before I could update it, you can either delete the 9 old ones or just leave them in your /Script folder as they aren't referenced anymore.  Sorry for any confusion!
  • 19MAY13, ~2340 CST:
  • Revised the two victim responses to use default Skyrim lines to utilize voice overs.
  • Figured out it was the WIKill05 quest that was blocking it from working if you happened to kill someone's spouse in the process of trying to rape them.  Had trouble interrupting this process, so for now just lowered the 240sec quest duration to 30sec.
  • Also set your relationship with any victim to -1, since generally speaking, they won't be your friend after you just finished raping them.  This is more applicable for city folk that you happen to defile, since no one gives a damn about bandits/necros/etc.  ;)
  • Half-assed added MCM support which only allows you to set a hotkey that currently does absolutely nothing.  (I am still on the fence if I even want to make it work off a hotkey or just keep with the dialog method I already have set up.)
  • 21MAY13, ~2340 CST:
  • Revised dialog trees.  The first demand now has a rather high Intimidate (Speechcraft) check.  If you pass it, you rape the victim, and any future times without them further fighting back.  (They still have to be <= 20% health).  If you fail it (Expect to unless you have maxed your Speechcraft) they will fight back once more.  (They will have their health restored to ~30%, otherwise they would just go right back into bleedout mode)  Just beat them back down until they either flee or bleedout, and then you can rape them, as well as any future times.  The dialog will change slightly, depending on if you have raped them before and if you had to slap them around a little extra.
  • 22MAY13, ~2340 CST:
  • Revised dialog trees to make them "Blocking", so that should help prevent other SexLab dialog based mods.
  • Revised dialog checks to require a "IsPlayableRace" check, so not only do they need to be <= 20% health, but they also have to a proper race type for the SexLab Framework to even be usable on.
  • Labeled the mod with a Timestamp this time! :P
  • 26MAY13, ~0100 CST:
  • Corrected the check I was making for viable races to HasKeyword 'ActorTypeNPC' == 1, so that should allow all fitting races, custom and default, to be valid for the check now.
  • I spent the past several nights trying to get the "combat breaking allow dialog to be intitiated" to be done in several manners that didn't involve changing the default Skyrim 'Flee' and 'Bleedout' dialogs, but I just wasn't able to make it work.  So for now I decided to just let it remain as is so that I could spend more time actually playing the game instead of losing more time struggling with futility.  As such, there were no really compelling MCM features requires, so I removed those.
  • Repackaged the mod using a .BSA, which means that all of the scripts & sources from previous versions can be deleted which means now you only have to worry about a total of 2 files to update: The ESP and the BSA.  (All of the scripts and sources begin with "_SLSubmit" if you want to delete them manually.  I would recommend this.)
  • 26MAY13, ~1600 CST:
  • Made a 'Non-Blocking' dialog version for any that use other mods that could possible conflict with dialog when the NPC in question is <= 20% health.  Since I am primarily making this mod for myself and am just sharing with any interested, and I don't use any of those mods that would conflict, I will only do further development on the 'Blocking' style dialog.  Due to how 'blocking' dialog tends to require an extra tier of dialog, it isn't as simple as just checking the box for Blocking vs Non-Blocking, and each time you change between the two types it requires changing the entire structure of the dialog trees.  Which, quite frankly, is a pain in the ass that I won't be repeating.
  • 31MAY13, ~2140 CST:
  • Added an option to rob the NPC if you talk to them again after successfully raping them.  I was playing Skyrim myself the last few days, using Spaceman's Romance mod on the nice city folk, and my mod on the jerk-ass bandits/necros/etc that tried to attack and rob me.  I realized that on the latter groups, after I had my way with them, I didn't necessarily want to kill them, yet I still wanted to loot them!  So, I added this feature to the mod that allows you to take anything from them you want after you've had your way with them at least once.  I didn't figure this would be game breaking, since in Vanilla Skyrim I would have just killed and looted their body anyway.
  • My _SLSubmitBleedOut## and _SLSubmitFlee## scripts were massively redundant, but thought they were necessary, due to the CK not allowing you to reuse scripts in fragments.  Then I realized I could effectively juggle the scripts with some renaming, so I trimmed out about ~20 redundant scripts.  Everything has been packed in a .BSA for the last few updates, so it makes little different to installing/uninstalling, however if you are wondering why the file size decreased with this update, that is why.
  • 31MAY13, ~2307 CST:
  • Overlooked having the NPC hand over their gold in earlier update.  NPC now automatically gives you all of their gold when the inventory screen opens.
  • 01JUN13, ~0017 CST:
  • The chief reason I changed the mod to utilize 'Blocking' dialogs was to avoid having the other SexLab mod I use, Spaceman's Romance, from showing up when dealing with bandits/necros/etc.  However, that is a rather heavy handed approach to the problem, and one that is prone to breaking other mods, and even just some default game sections.  So, I reverted the mod back to being non-Blocking, Top Level only, and simply edited my copy of SLRomance to do a Health% > 20% check so it will use that mod on the nice town folk, and my mod on the hostile NPC's out in the world.  The Blocking version was removed.
  • 07JUN13, ~2330 CST:
  • Added Hotkey support!  Use your Thu'um on your victims, 'Shouting' at them to submit!  :cool:   Removed reliance on edited DialogGeneric quest topics, namely ~20 Flee and Bleedout entries.  Combat is now attempted to be dropped via a configurable Hotkey.  Once combat is dropped, the rest of the mod still performs via dialog as always.
  • Added MCM functionality to configure the Hotkey, the 'Submit Shout' cooldown, Debug.Notification on use if you want to see the success check on each attempt, and also a mod activate option to suppress the Hotkey functionality (Dialog options will still work)
  • Removed 100% of any default Skyrim files that were edited in past versions of the mod.
  • Due to the RNG nature of the new shout mechanic, I lowered the SpeechcraftVeryHard check on the first Submit Declare to SpeechcraftNormal.
  • 08JUN13, ~1656 CST:
  • Added a dialog option to initiate conversation even if the target is at 100% life.  Success requires a "VeryHard" speechcraft check and failure will cause them to attack you and also trigger an assault alarm with whatever associate bounty that would cause.  This is because you are basically walking up to someone and demanding sex or else, so yeah. ;)
  • If the Coercion attempt fails, the Submit Shout can then be used normally to attempt to get them to give up, after which you can then have your way with them.
  • This is mostly for people that want the ability to use this mod on poor, innocent city folk, but don't want to have to beat up some low level NPC first (and risk auto-killing them) in order to use it.
  • The minimum health % has been raised from 50% to 90% as a result of this change.  However, while success *is* possible if the victim's health == 90%, the base chance is only 10%.
  • 08JUN13, ~1735 CST:
  • Added a check to the 'Submit Shout' script to actually check to see if the target was a proper NPC.  I'm not concerned if they resist and get the minor stagger effect, since it shares a cooldown with all other shouts/powers.  However, the "dropping combat" script would possibly cause some wonky things if used on animals, dragons, draugr, etc.  Sorry for the oversight!  :blush:
  • 08JUN13, ~2235 CST:
  • Since the dialog option for the newer 'Coercion' attempt was slightly ambiguous to where it was leading, I added a dialog option after the NPC's response to allow the player to abort without affecting anything.  Minor update.
  • 15JUN13, ~2111 CST:
  • A much requested feature, 'Follower Support', has been added! Details on how it works is in the readme in first post.
  • Added an MCM "Follower Morality" slider bar to allow the player to set how "Lore Friendly" they want to make this feature.
  • I combined two separate _SLSubmit Script Quests that really had no business being separate.  As such, all of the previous MCM SexLab Submit settings *may* need to be reset, including the Hotkey assignment, then saved like before.  I am sorry for this, but it will make the mod a bit cleaner and a bit more efficiently contained in one location for future work.
  • Successful 'Coercion' attempts will now trigger an AssaultAlarm, which will add a bounty and make nearby guards attack you, however the victim itself will not resist.  This is because it was pointed out that with a very high Speech rating, you could effectively go on a raping spree in the middle of the city streets and the guards wouldn't even pause as they walked by, which is kind of silly.
  • Disabled the 'Coercion' and initial 'Submit' dialog options from showing up if you talk to an active follower, as it didn't really make any sense being there.  If you want to slap around and rape your follower, then at least have enough common courtesy to dismiss them first. :dodgy:
  • 15JUN13, ~2330 CST:
  • Forgot to add the follower check on the "Passive" dialog option when I copied everything else over from the "Resisted" dialog option that I did all of my testing on.  This has been fixed.
  • 16JUN13, ~1810 CST:
  • Tried to make the MCM Follower Morality description a little more intuitive.
  • 21JUN13, ~2244 CST:
  • Added the 'Follower Support' and 'Robbing' option to all stages of dialogs per user request.
  • 22JUN13, ~2033 CST:
  • Moved all of _SLSubmitQuest's script data into _SLSubmitConfig, deleted unnecessary script.
  • Allowed the 'Submit Shout', if trespassing when used, to set the relationship to 1 on a victim.  This bypasses the top-level "You shouldn't be here" dialog, allowing you to then use the dialog options from the mod to do whatever you want.
  • Each time you choose one of options, the relationship status is set to -2, so you won't be left at "friends" with a person you just robbed and/or raped.
  • This does not prevent them from giving an assault alarm, so guards will still intervene!  Don't expect to just go on a raping spree in town with no consequences.  :dodgy:
  • 23JUN13, ~1441 CST:
  • Added MCM toggle option to make female player/followers always assume the role of the 'victim' in animations, per user request.
  • 24JUN13, ~2300CST:
  • On a successful 'Submit Shout', target(s) will now enter into a 'BleedOut' state that lasts for 10 seconds if not interrupted.  This replaces the old visual of them just collapsing as a ragdoll on the ground, which was the default animation from the Fus Ro Dah shout effect I copied.
  • When you pick a dialog option to either rape, rob, or give the victim to your follower, provided they don't resist and fight back, the victim will play the 'Surrender' animation for 2.0 seconds before transitioning into whatever you picked.
  • Added very limited "Cower" functionality.  Currently, after the victim has been raped, if the player is in line of sight, they will often do the 'Cower' animation.  This is considered very limited because currently only the most recent victim will do this, so if you go on a raping spree, the previous ones will stop doing this.  I will have to add more alias slots in order to handle simultaneous victims, but for now I wanted to get the proof of concept working first.
  • 27JUN13, ~2345CST:
  • Added a 'Stealth' component to the Hotkey.  The 'Submit Shout' is disabled when in stealth.  Details in the body of the main post.
  • Added some more animation calls between them surrendering, getting stripped and/or robbed.  Props to the SexLab Defeated author, Goubo, for clever use of a "ActivateFloorLevel" animation as a pseudo-victim stripping animation! :cool:
  • Added an MCM option to allow an auto initiate of dialog after a successful 'Submit Shout'.
  • You will now automatically put your equipped weapon/spell away if it is drawn before engaging in any further animations, so there should no longer be any issue of the camera getting stuck in one view because the weapon was still out.
  • As the 'Surrender' for all components and the 'Strip' for the robbing sections of the script fragments were heavily redundant, made them into proper external functions that now only have to be maintained in one location
  • 02JUL13, ~1745CST:
  • Debug.SendAnimationEvent(Player, "IdleLeverFloorPull") is apparently bugged and the source of the recent 'teleport bug' in both this mod and in SL Defeat.  This line has been deleted from the script that was calling it.
  • 06JUL13, ~0005CST: (MAJOR UPDATE)
  • Post Rape/Robbing Effects. After you finish raping and/or robbing a victim, they will enter a bleedout or cower state, depending on what you did to them.  This state gives you ~15s to escape and get out of line of sight of them.  Failure will result in them giving an 'AssaultAlarm()'.  This is to keep victims from just passively going about their business as if nothing ever happened, especially when done to civilians, and also disallows players to just do these kinds of things with impunity in the middle of the city.  So in other words, you will now have to flee the scene of the crime! ;)
  • Guards will react to you raping and/or robbing a victim in the middle of the street.  If you engage in either activity, any guard within 1000 'units' and in line of sight of you will trigger an 'AssaultAlarm()'.  You will also get a notification message that says "[Name of Guard] saw you!" so you know why you are now getting attacked.  This is both when you begin the offense, and during.  So if you are taking your sweet time raping some poor innocent civilian NPC in the middle of the street like an idiot and a guard wanders by, they will sound the alarm.  So keep your dirty deeds to the shadows like a proper villain. ;)
  • Remade the entire 'Stealth Submit' mechanic. See revised section at the top of the post for detail.
  • Added a MCM option to disable all rape/sex parts of the mod and only leave in the robbing parts.  For those that don't like the idea of rape, this still leaves an option to rob a victim in a non-lethal manner, as opposed to looting a corpse.
  • The option to rob the victim is now automatic if you try to rape them as part of the stripping process.
  • After you finish with your victims and they conclude their post rape/rob period, they will attempt to re-equip whatever gear you left in their inventory, so no more wandering around completely nekkid if they still have their stuff. :P
  • Gutted much of the dialog options.  Given the revamped nature of the Shout/Stealth Submit system, there is enough RNG involved there that I didn't feel a second layer of RNG was really necessary in the dialogs.  So now, if you succeed and they submit, there is no more worry about having to refight them for failing a speech check.
  • Removed the Coercion option, as the 'Stealth' option allows for a more fluid and organic mechanism to force a NPC to submit without requiring dialog and speech checks.
  • Have previously raped/robbed NPC's reset their reaction to you after an a period of game time has passed (Currently set to 1 day). This is more of a thing for permanent NPC's, like the civilians in a city, since bandits/necros and such tend to reset on over time anyway.  (although it will still be applicable for them as well)
  • Added a dialog option to kill your victim after you've either raped or robbed them.  I know you could always just do it yourself the old fashioned way, but it just seems like the option should be there.  Leave no witnesses! (Need a devil emoticon to go with :angel: )
  • Added a MCM "Difficulty" slider that will give you up to a +25% bonus on both your 'Submit Shout' and 'Stealth Submit' attempts
  • Revised the 'Submit Shout' algorithm.  It is now:
SuccessChance = (((100 - THealth) * PHealth / 100) + ((PSpeech - TSpeech)/4) + (PPrime - TPrime) + _SLConfig.Difficulty - _SLSubmitFailurePenalty.GetValue() )	
  • Revised the 'Stealth Submit' algorithm against a sleeping target.  It is now:
_SLSubmitAmbushChance.SetValue(((100 - THealth) * PHealth / 100) + (PSneak - TSneak) + ((PPrime - TPrime)/4) + 50 + _SLConfig.Difficulty)
  • Revised the 'Stealth Submit' algorithm against any other targets.  It is now:
_SLSubmitAmbushChance.SetValue(((100 - THealth) * PHealth / 100) + (PSneak - TSneak) + ((PPrime - TPrime)/4) + 25 + _SLConfig.Difficulty)
  • PPrime/TPrime = The highest value between Onehanded, Twohanded, Marksman, or Destruction, the prime killing skills.
  • There is now a cumulative -10% penalty to the 'Submit Shout' success chance for each failure, to a maximum of a -50% penalty after 5 consecutive failures.  This penalty is reduced by 10% for each success.  So in other words, past failures make it more difficult, past successes makes it easier.  There is a hard cap max of 90% success chance, min of 10% success chance (plus up to 25% on the MCM bonus slider if you want to make it easier)   So even with the -50% penalty, you will always have at least a 10-35% success chance, depending on if how much of a bonus you add.
  • 06JUL13, ~1523CST:
  • Refined the Slot Masking being used for the strip/requip code.  NPC's should now properly equip boots/gloves/etc if they were left in their inventory and stop walking around barefoot.
  • The initial "guard" alarm trigger radius was reduced from 1000 "units" to 500 "units".
  • The qualifying NPC's that can trigger this was refined to not just a generic guard, but they must belong to one of the "CrimeFaction###" from one of the main cities/towns, they can not be a follower, and their relationship must be 0 (neutral) or less.
  • The "post rape/rob" effect was revised.  At the end, if the victim sees you, instead of directly calling an alarm and immediately attacking, instead, they will cause you to reapply the earlier "guard alarm" effect for 10sec, only this time the radius will be 1500 "units".  This is still to encourage players to flee the scene, especially if they are out and about where guards are roaming, however, now if you use it on a bandit/necro/etc or just a long NPC in their house or something, you don't have to run away and then come back to continue doing whatever.
  • If the player is put in combat, either as a result of a guard seeing you, or just another bandit or whatever, you will now automatically abort whatever part of the submit process was left.  (The victim will then automatically enter the post-rob state before they recover).  This is so you aren't stuck in a sex animation or something while half a dozen guards are ringing you like an idiot. :P
  • 06JUL13, ~1711CST:
  • Fixed a CTD bug that introduced by the last line item in the 1523 update.  Apparently, one of the functions, if skipped, would CTD the next time you tried to save.  Fortunately, that function was just the "surrender" function, and was harmless if allowed to play out even if the player was engaged in combat.  The rest of the functions, strip, rob, and sex, did not seem to CTD when saving if they were skipped, so they remain skipped if the player enters combat.
  • 10JUL13, ~2253CST:
  • Added the much requested 'Player Submit' feature.  Details at the top of the post.
  • NPC's that the player has made submit should temporarily be given a follow AI package to prevent them from wandering away while the player is doing whatever to them.  Upon the conclusion, this AI package is removed and the NPC reverts back to normal.
  • Re-added the Coercion dialog options along with a MCM option to turn it off for that that don't like cluttering up dialog trees on normal NPC's.
  • Added a MCM toggle to change the 'Shout' to more of a close quarter grapple/pummel to force an NPC to 'submit'.  For those that might prefer a slightly more difficult combat experience, as the cone radius of the Shout is very forgiving for targeting.
  • Added a MCM toggle to disable the "beatdown/disarm" addition to a successful Shout.  This is for people that are having issues with the animation or simply prefer the original way it worked with no frills.
  • 11JUL13, ~2253CST:
  • I believe I fixed the Hotkey issue.  Will require a making a 'clean save'.
  • If you make a 'clean save', don't forget to put this mod at the top of your load order again, as being too low in the load order has been identified as the culprit behind needing to reset the Hotkey with every single load.
  • 13JUL13, ~2323CST: 
  • Fixed the Unarmed Ambush camera lock issue.
  • Fixed an issue on the Grapple where if the target resisted after combat had begun, they would get stuck in a state where they would be hostile but not actually attacking.
  • Allow you to automatically pay off individual Hold bounties if you surrender in the vicinity of a guard(s), provided you have enough gold on hand.  This will allow the Submit Surrender feature to work even against guards... provided you have enough gold on hand to cover it!
  • Revisited the code that has your Follower surrender and get stripped.  Made a custom 'Outfit' that is set on them if they surrender so they stop automatically equipping a magically replacing set of starting gear.  Also moved them up in the order of what is looked at when the Player surrenders, so they should also surrender and get stripped a lot more reliably now.
  • Removed the "Return to Stealth" after finishing a sex scene.
  • Removed the "Draw your Weapon" that was being done after dialog initiated sex, as that was unnecessary.  Drawing your weapon immediately following one of the "Killmove" style assaults actually *is* required to prevent the same game glitch that was present in the Unarmed Ambush aftermath. (That is now fixed.)
  • Minor tweaks to some of the animation scenes, making them flow better in my opinion.
  • Add an MCM option for those that don't want to see the "gift" window pop up automatically when they elect to rape some poor NPC.  I felt it streamlines the process, but apparently some people don't like it.
  • Added visual cues to the Shout, Grapple, and Ambush moves so that if you tried to use them and you weren't in range of an opponent, you at least see something to know it was at attempted.
  • Removed the Grapple attack from the Powers cooldown, instead making it cost 50 Stamina.  Since behind the scenes it is actually just a very close range contact spell, fact that it makes you and your opponent stagger away from each other upon failure is enough of deterrent to try and spam it, also leaving you vulnerable to getting attacked by others.  Plus by costing Stamina, you will also have an issue trying to spam it especially if you do a lot of power attacks and such.  
  • 14JUL13, ~2230CST: 
  • Fixed a bug where if you used the Grapple with < 50 Stamina, the Shout would fire instead.
  • Also converted the Ambush over to not triggering the Powers cooldown and instead requiring 50 Stamina to use.
  • Removed the Surrender from the Powers cooldown.  Given the loss of dignity, gold, and gear, I didn't feel there really needed to be cooldown or cost to the ability.  However, it will still only activate it you are not in combat, in stealth, and weapon is sheathed.
  • Added or revised visual cues to the Shout, Grapple, and Stealth, even if the player doesn't have a target or is out of range.
  • Added the necklace and ring slot to what is stripped from victims, both player and NPC's (Including followers)
  • Added a custom outfit to a follower that is with you when they surrender so that if they are dismissed, when you encounter them again where ever they normally hang out, they will be dressed in rags to remind you of your ignoble fate! ;)  (Gear given to them after surrendering and before dismissing them will remain in their inventory, and they will auto-equip the best gear once you offer to trade them something.  They will just be in the rags until that point)
  • Removed the "Aggressive" tag from the StartSex() calls for 3-ways for the time being, so anyone that has never set, or recently updated their Framework, and is confused why it doesn't play anything will now see Arrok's Devil's 3-Way and/or Tricycle.
  • 15JUL13, ~2108CST: 
  • Converted the MCM text to a separate Sexlab Submit_ENGLISH text file template that can be used by those interested in doing translations.
  • Those that make a translation file, attach them in a post in this thread and I will add them to the Interface folder inside the .BSA in future updates.
  • 16JUL13, ~2153CST: 
  • Fixed last night's bug that was preventing the ability to change the Hotkey selection
  • Added MCM language file for: German, by CG!
  • Added MCM language file for: Spanish, by Monababii
  • Added MCM language file for: Italian, by RockMic
  • Added MCM language file for: French, by Aravis7 
  • 17JUL13, ~2312CST: 
  • Made it so if the Hotkey is pushed while standing, weapon sheathed, and not in combat, the player will draw their weapon instead of doing nothing
  • Added a 'Calm' effect to the Ambush, Shout, and Grapple, in an attempt to override whatever mystery mod is sometimes making NPC's re-agro, despite having an Aggression set to 0 and being told to StopCombat()
  • Removed the MCM language files from the .BSA and packaged them as loose files for easier access in case they need to be modified by a user for typos, updates, etc.
  • 18JUL13, ~2107CST: 
  • Removed 'Calm' effect from previous update.  I wasn't really satisfied with the Calm approach, the SetAV().Aggression == 0 + StopCombat() works just fine for me, and I decided not to worry about some other mystery mod(s) that takes over NPC AI, because I will never be able to account for all of them anyway.
  • Added !UI.IsMenuOpen() checks to suppress the Hotkey usage while the following menus are open: Main, Console, Stats, Magic, Inventory, Map, Journal, Lockpicking, Container, RaceSex.  There are ~3 dozen menus listed, so I hit the most common ones that should take care of most of the "Oops, I just Shouted while setting my Hotkey in the MCM menu!" issues
  • Went back to fully packaging the MCM Translation files in the .BSA and making a separate 'Modder's Resources' loose file for each available language for any that want to edit their respective language file.  The average user only needs to download the main file that contains the .ESP and .BSA, as the latter already contains the language files.
  • The loose files from last night's update, 17JUL13, can be safely deleted as they are once more contained within the .BSA.  They would be found within "\Data\Interface\Translations" and will be called "Sexlab Submit_LANGUAGE IN CAPS".
  • 19JUL13, ~2250CST: 
  • Reworked Player/Follower stripping/robbing function during Surrender so that the Player-made upgrades and enchants are no longer stripped from the stolen items.
  • Reworked Player/Follower stripping/robbing function during Surrender so that both the Player and Follower are robbed of *all* items, not just the currently equipped items.
  • Reworked the 'Disarm' function during Ambush, Shout, and Grapple, to utilize similar code as in the Player surrender to avoid any possible custom upgrades or enchants also being stripped.
  • 26JUL13, ~2230CST: 
  • Added improved Speechcraft options that allow the player to attempt to Seduce, Bribe, or Coerce a non-hostile NPC.
  • 99% of NPC's will have a voiced responses to 100% of the dialogs from the improved Speechcraft, as I utilized the Shared Info from the DialogGeneric quest file.  However, certain NPC's, such as Karliah, have a custom voice, so their voice will be missing as that voice actor never recorded a version of the lines.  But most NPC's will be just fine.
  • Having consensual sex in the presence of a guard will trigger a 5g (trespass) fine.  There is an option to have the NPC follow you to some place more private, so use that to avoid the fine.
  • Having nonconsensual sex in the presence of a guard will still trigger the 40g (assault) fine like always.
  • Added 'Bound & Gagged' feature after player surrender, in addition to a "No Steal" option.  If the Steal option is turned on, all the player's gear & gold will be stolen by the first enemy, and they will be bound for 10 seconds after they recover.  If the Steal option is turned off, only the player's gold will be stolen, and they will be bound for 40 seconds after they recover.
  • Re-added the 'Calm' effect to try to counter the mystery re-agro issues many experience.  This doesn't fix the issue, it simply tries to mask it, but if it allows those affected to initiate dialog properly, then so be it.
  • Added a faction check so that guards won't care if you assault a hostile faction.  Currently included are bandits, necromancers, warlocks, and forsworn.

Current Version

SexLab Submit 19JUL13 2248.7z

Modder's Resources (For those that just want the loose file.  All of these are already inside the .BSA in the main download)

MCM Translation - English.7z

MCM Translation - German.7z
MCM Translation - Spanish.7z

MCM Translation - Italian.7z

MCM Translation - French.7z

Older Versions That Are No Longer Being Updated or Supported

'Submit Shout' Hotkey Support / No Follower Support / No Longer Being Updated
SexLab Submit 08JUN13 2230.7z
 No 'Submit Shout' Hotkey / No Follower Support / No Longer Being Updated
SexLab Submit 01JUN13 0017.7z

Hi dkatryl,

sound like a very cool mod, finally you can talk your beaten enemys into sex :P

Just like to know how or if this works together with LoversHook if your PC hasn`t already learned the agressive animations (in the beginning you only know the missionary animation (non aggressive) and the mod forces use of known animations only)

will this break your mod or can you learn new animations by using it?

Dammit! Why did you released it just now?I have to go to sleep! :P

Good to see a rape mod for SexLab.

I haven't used SL yet (too many fast updates)but,what kind of sex sounds have the framework? Are all of them 'happy sex moans'?

I mean,it will be strange to all npcs enjoy rape.

One thing I really miss from MiniLovers is that raped people were in a fear state,using the surrender vanilla dialog lines.That added a lot of inmersion to me.

Anyway,thank you for this,will try tomorrow in a new installation I made to test the new Paradise Halls version too.

Hi dkatryl,

Just like to know how or if this works together with LoversHook if your PC hasn`t already learned the agressive animations (in the beginning you only know the missionary animation (non aggressive) and the mod forces use of known animations only)

Currently, the only other SL mod I am using is Spaceman's Romance mod, so I honestly do not know.  I know it will only scroll through the ones that I specified as "Aggressive" from SexLab's MCM config when I push the "O" hotkey, so I suppose if nothing else, you could add the basic missionary to the pool of Aggressive from the MCM config so you at least have something to use?

If that works, awesome, if not, then sorry, this is in a very basic WIP/ proof of concept state that I literally made last night after Ashal helped me figure out why I couldn't incorporate the SexLab Framework in the script fragments.

Known Quirks

Also, understand that if you are running both this and another dialog based SexLab mod, like say Spaceman's Romance mod, you will actually see both dialog options appear.  That is because while mine requires the target's health to be <=20%, SLRomance has no such health % check, so I can't really prevent it from showing up.  Sorry about that, but I don't really know any way around that. :s

You can probably ask Spaceman to add to his mod a check that the NPC has 95%>health for the dialogue to show? I'm not sure how much work such a thing would take.

Hi dkatryl,

From my experience of using Lover's Hook+ other Sexlab mods, the most likely result is that the aggressive act will work fine, but will play the missionary animation. Lover's Hook currently doesn't distinguish between aggressive and non-aggressive animations from what I can tell.

I will have to try this out tonight  Before I do though It might be nice if this evolved to a point that through MCM you would be able to set the minimum enemy health required before you could try to initialize rape. When your character gets to the level that mine is, 64, you can't even really beat someone into submission with your fists. At that high of a level you will almost always incur a finishing move that instantly kills your enemies. Now I suppose you could also evolve the mod to include the ability to defile the corpses with some nasty anal sex and then spraying your sperm / fem juice all over them as well. That would be cool.

I will have to try this out tonight  Before I do though It might be nice if this evolved to a point that through MCM you would be able to set the minimum enemy health required before you could try to initialize rape. When your character gets to the level that mine is, 64, you can't even really beat someone into submission with your fists. At that high of a level you will almost always incur a finishing move that instantly kills your enemies. Now I suppose you could also evolve the mod to include the ability to defile the corpses with some nasty anal sex and then spraying your sperm / fem juice all over them as well. That would be cool.

I have tried this and its good but like Demonwise said I had trouble beating people up.Instead of that maybe you can add a normal dialogue option like "Scream and I'll cut you" then if the NPC is a brave one she'd try to attack you (and this can be adjusted with a difficulty option and your ranks )and your current mod kicks in but not in the bleeding state it should kick in after 2 or 3 hits where normally npc's stop attacking.(If bandit your current one's good I think)Anyway thanks for this mod

It isn't so much as just adding dialog, but being able to initiate dialog at all.

As I stated, the real challenge to overcome is that you can't normally initiate dialog if they are hostile, so you have to have a way to drop them out of combat first.  This is done by them either doing a 'Flee' or a 'Bleed Out' since I don't want it to be really used before that because I'd be worried it would bug out fights like crazy.

I definitely understand the challenge inherent to beating down a higher level opponent without an auto-killshot going off.  That's why in my testing with a character somewhere in the mid-40's, I was using my weapon to wear them down, then shield bashing them to drop them to the 'flee' or 'bleed out' stage.

So that's the real problem.  Not dropping combat so early that it cheeses out all of the fights, but also not dropping combat so late that you're just fucking a corpse.  :P

That's why I tried to strike the balance I used.

Great mod would be cool if in the future it was expanded so the player could submit as well, but unless a specific surrender hotkey is added for this mod it may be best to leave that for a player based combat rape mod.

I really wasn't too interested in that aspect because I believe that functionality is already being worked on by Waxenfigure, if I read other threads correctly.

However, what I will probably look into for the next version is to have a hotkey that can temporarily suspend combat long enough for you to try to initiate the submit challenge, and then pending on various factors (their remaining health % vs your health %, your speechcraft/intimidate, their fear/morale level, etc) it will determine the success chance.

Failure will be an automatic return to combat, and of course, the hotkey would have a CD, so you can't just spam it at the start of combat, but you would have to strategically time it for when you've worn them down a bit.

I think that will be a much more elegant solution, with the major caveat of only IF I can figure out how to overcome some obvious implimentation issues that I can already see, chief of which is I don't want it to devolve into just another version of the 'MLA Rape Spell' that I made this mod specifically to get away from!

Correct, Waxen is working on the combat rape mod as far as i know. This is a good mod, it's always hard in combat to not go too far and kill them anyhow, nothing new there. If i can suggest feature ideas, there was a mod for Sexout called player rape or something, it allow you to just walk up and rape people (which to me is just too much like just using the spell, i like your method better). But after raping them a varying number of times they would totally submit to you, and sometimes when passing through their areas again they would run up to you and ask to be fucked, i thought that was a neat little twist.

Would be cool if you could beat down a bandit, fuck the shit outa her, and then suddenly have her show up in whiterun in the middle of town and as you to fuck her ;)

Have you ever heard of a mod called "Heart Breaker" on the Nexus? It's a killmove mod that adds a new kill move animation where your character tears out the heart of an opponent who is down on their knee. All you need to do is to beat an enemy till they're on their knee, then go near them and press "E" or whatever your activate button is and your character will engage in a kill move and gain a heart in your inventory as well.

Check it here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32598/?

Try to reverse engineer that mod and see if you can use it as a base for combat rape mod. 

It isn't so much as just adding dialog, but being able to initiate dialog at all.

As I stated, the real challenge to overcome is that you can't normally initiate dialog if they are hostile, so you have to have a way to drop them out of combat first.  This is done by them either doing a 'Flee' or a 'Bleed Out' since I don't want it to be really used before that because I'd be worried it would bug out fights like crazy.

I definitely understand the challenge inherent to beating down a higher level opponent without an auto-killshot going off.  That's why in my testing with a character somewhere in the mid-40's, I was using my weapon to wear them down, then shield bashing them to drop them to the 'flee' or 'bleed out' stage.

So that's the real problem.  Not dropping combat so early that it cheeses out all of the fights, but also not dropping combat so late that you're just fucking a corpse.  :P

That's why I tried to strike the balance I used.

hmmm well I know nothing about scripting so bear with me here. I assume that there is a script for 'bleed out' that is triggered when an enemy reaches 'x' amount of health. That part is already in the game. But is there a way that your mod would allow the user to set the maximum amount of health that an enemy must have before you can sexually assault them. Then when the enemy's health reaches the set amount it would trigger the same script that the game uses for 'bleed out'. Then the enemy would no longer be hostile and it would allow you initiate dialog.

hmmm well I know nothing about scripting so bear with me here. I assume that there is a script for 'bleed out' that is triggered when an enemy reaches 'x' amount of health. That part is already in the game. But is there a way that your mod would allow the user to set the maximum amount of health that an enemy must have before you can sexually assault them. Then when the enemy's health reaches the set amount it would trigger the same script that the game uses for 'bleed out'. Then the enemy would no longer be hostile and it would allow you initiate dialog.

As it stands, it relies on the already built in game 'Flee' and/or 'Bleed Out' dialogs, which only happen at predetermined health % levels in the game, none of which I set.  I simply take when they say stuff like "AIIIEEEE!" or whatever from Vanilla Skyrim and add a simple script that makes them drop combat from that point.

Without this mod, even after they go "AIIIEEEE!" or whatever, they would immediately resume being hostile and attack you blindly once more.  I was just taking advantage of a point in time when they would naturally be susceptible to being overpowered and taken advantage of.

My guess is that this doesn't work if your dovahkin is a female.

I haven't tried it myself, since my guy is male, but I suspect a female would just auto-equip the strap-on as specified by your SexLab preference.

Your character is the 'aggressor' in this particular coupling, but that shouldn't necessarily mean they have to be male.

Just... dominant. :P

It works with a female Dovahkiin.

But is this only works on evil faction or something ? I was unable to initiate a rape on a poor woman in a mill next to whiterun.

Anyway nice mod, that's how a rape mod should be, keep the good work, there's so much more nice options you can add.

I utilised an old mod called fight or flight which would actually completely stun them when they got lower than a certain health threshold. I think it imposed some sort of surrender script on them.

The SexiS mod has a module for getting raped, called SexiS defeated.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15223/? - Fight or Fly, should fix your problem. I was using it and it worked fine, just that they had the same problem of being hostile again if the battle went on, or after a set time period. They would also totally regain their health like F***ing zombies. That bothered me. Maybe using the rape mod, You can implement some sort of kill or submit script? i.e; the rape would either do damage or turn them to a different faction? Like, why not rape people into becoming stormcloaks or imperials, then they would just like, go and live in peace or something after getting raped into enlisting.

I understand the problem with turning them to the PC's faction, so that's just my minor workaround, if it can be implemented at all.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15205-sexis-sex-in-skyrim-alpha-updated-apr-1/ - The Sexis defeated model works like a charm. It does the same thing as fight or fly, but to the player. You get stunned for a while, then a strip option activates, then you get raped. It even works with lovers hook and obviously probably can be configured to using Sexlab's anim list. However, you would usually die after the rape, because you would have no health. Like, the health parameter would be at 0.15, but health would be allowed to drop to zero and you would instantly die, there wasn't any sort of safety net stop. Also, turning enemies and followers neutral so as to not continue the fight, or maybe not, then the follower would continue fighting and rape/get raped during the time...seems more realistic?

One other thing, followers need this script too, since I just mentioned it. If my follower beats the **** out of someone and then MY character rapes her...not fair, ya know?

Dunno, just had some suggestions for you, take them as you will.

Edit- Ahh, also, does this mod work for custom races? I haven't been able to do it, my assumptions being I'm using the Temptress race and/or I'm using archery on them and the script won't apply?

dat a fucking good idea ^^

i m all in this idea... yeah, do it, i test it , play with it, and win ^^ lol keep up, this is brilliant i waiting something like this ( an sort of defeated but for the player rape the ennemis) hell yeah !

But is this only works on evil faction or something ? I was unable to initiate a rape on a poor woman in a mill next to whiterun.

Anyway nice mod, that's how a rape mod should be, keep the good work, there's so much more nice options you can add.

While most of my testing was on some poor, unsuspecting bandit lady, I did test it on Adrianne, the blacksmith that lives next to your house in Whiterun, and it worked on her if I caught her in her house alone.

However, today, I tried it on her again, and I did notice that if I killed her husband in front of her, then beat her down, she would go into a cower mode but when I tried to talk to her, she would just say "Not now." and the dialog would end.

So, I guess I need to look into what is causing that.

[Edit]

Yeah, there is definitely something taking over when I kill her Husband.  I can go in her house, attack her, get her to submit, have my way with her as many times as I want, and without even leaving her house, if the husband shows up and I kill him, she gets a perma-sad face and only tells me "Not now." and also runs over to the body and does this animation where she squats down in a cower or something every few seconds.

So something is definitely taking over when you kill a spouse or something, which I am trying to find what is causing that.  But if you manage to get them by themselves, you should be able to rape any actor.  (Provided you drop their health to <= 20%, of course.)

While most of my testing was on some poor, unsuspecting bandit lady, I did test it on Adrianne, the blacksmith that lives next to your house in Whiterun, and it worked on her if I caught her in her house alone.

However, today, I tried it on her again, and I did notice that if I killed her husband in front of her, then beat her down, she would go into a cower mode but when I tried to talk to her, she would just say "Not now." and the dialog would end.

So, I guess I need to look into what is causing that.

[Edit]

Yeah, there is definitely something taking over when I kill her Husband.  I can go in her house, attack her, get her to submit, have my way with her as many times as I want, and without even leaving her house, if the husband shows up and I kill him, she gets a perma-sad face and only tells me "Not now." and also runs over to the body and does this animation where she squats down in a cower or something every few seconds.

So something is definitely taking over when you kill a spouse or something, which I am trying to find what is causing that.  But if you manage to get them by themselves, you should be able to rape any actor.  (Provided you drop their health to <= 20%, of course.)

had some messed up things happen with those two before. had a master vampire and his 2 minions come in and Adrianne was burnt to ash. well her husband then locked up shop and disappeared and the same thing the other way around so not sure what is causing this. it could be what is doing it to your mod also.

Hi dkatryl,

Currently, the only other SL mod I am using is Spaceman's Romance mod, so I honestly do not know.  I know it will only scroll through the ones that I specified as "Aggressive" from SexLab's MCM config when I push the "O" hotkey, so I suppose if nothing else, you could add the basic missionary to the pool of Aggressive from the MCM config so you at least have something to use?

If that works, awesome, if not, then sorry, this is in a very basic WIP/ proof of concept state that I literally made last night after Ashal helped me figure out why I couldn't incorporate the SexLab Framework in the script fragments.

I tried several times, and it appears u have to learn the aggressive animations with hooks and submit activated